Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 46: Grandpa, you...

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 46: Grandpa, you...

Mai Ding had gotten to know Grandpa An's house, and even though he would often come to visit him, he couldn't wait to knock on the door when he stood there, he missed him, and of all the people in the An family, only Grandpa An was Mai Ding's patron. He thanked the butler who had come to open the door and ran inside, calling sweetly, "Grandpa, I've come to see you." Grandpa was sitting on the couch with a blanket over his legs.


"Okay, [cough, cough] that's a good boy." Grandpa's doting tone was peppered with coughs, and Mai Ding walked over to him, worried, "What's wrong Grandpa, do you have a cold?"

"Ahem, it's nothing." Grandpa hid the tissue behind his back not wanting to be found by Mai Ding, Mai Ding grabbed the tissue despite his grandfather stopping him, Mai Ding was shocked when he saw the blood on its pale whiteness, not knowing whether he was talking to himself or calling for help: "Go to the hospital, yes, yes, call 120," he scrambled to touch the phone, was trying to make a call, but Grandpa held his hand down, "It's okay, its a minor problem, don't tell Ziyan, I'm afraid he'll worry."

"But... "

"Just listen to Grandpa, it doesn't matter." Grandpa couldn't help but cough again, feeling a tissue from his bag and placing it over his mouth, and when he let go, Mai Ding could clearly see the blood on it. He was a little sore, and jumped on his grandfather's lap, tears in his eyes: "Grandpa, let's go to the doctor, okay?" He clung to Grandpa An's thighs anxiously trying to drag him outside, and suddenly Mai Ding saw Grandpa An’s face was more than just white in color and full of fear. How is that possible! he actually broke grandfather's leg! They say old people have osteoporosis, why did he have to push so hard, damn it, the whole leg in his hand was detached from his grandfather's body, Mai Ding was nearly passing out, he looked up at his grandfather's pain-bearing face, "It's okay, Grandpa's legs aren't working anyway."

"Grandpa! It's all my fault, it's all my fault, I..." he couldn't speak.

When An-Ziyan entered the living room, he saw Mai Ding holding one of his grandfather's legs and some bloody tissues scattered on the floor. With a headache, Mai Ding's eyes were dull and he was already scared out of his wits. An-Ziyan grimly walked over and rudely pulled off his grandfather's other leg from the blanket. Mai Ding felt like he was watching a bloody and cruel horror movie made in Europe and the United States. Mai Ding stood up in anger and roared, "An-Ziyan, what are you doing!" An-Ziyan just coldly tucked the other leg together in Mai Ding's arms, "You want it?" Now Mai Ding had both legs in his arms, but he wouldn't let go of his grandfather's leg for fear of breaking it, and held it in a deathly embrace, with a cry, "Grandfather, ignore him, I'll take you to the hospital right away, bear with me for a while, I'll take you away from this ungrateful grandson."




An-Ziyan ignored Mai Ding and held out his hand to his grandfather, moving his fingers, "have you had enough?" Rather like a child now, Grandpa reluctantly pulled a wad of bloody tissues from his bag, and only when An-Ziyan lifted the blanket Mai Ding surprised to see the two legs were intact, and An-Ziyan squatted down, frowning and gently lowering his legs. An-Ziyan squatted down, frowned, and gently put his grandfather's cross-legged legs down: "How old do you think you are? I will help you get a crutch."

Only then did he realize what was happening, Mai Ding felt both his legs falling out of his arms, grabbed his hair, and yelled, "Grandpa! There you go again! Why do you always use such ominous and horrible pranks, it's scary." He kicked off both legs and crinkled his little face.

An-Ziyan, who was holding a cane, said coldly, "I think it's the fact that you even believe it that's scary." Mai Ding defended himself, "Because Grandpa hasn't tricked me in a long time and I accidentally... "

"One can't do this kind of thing too often, you have to do it every once in a while to get the effect." Grandpa said expertly, using a smug tone, and Mai Ding kicked his leg further down the floor in a temper tantrum, "You should reflect on that, Grandpa!!!" Grandpa stood up on his crutches and moved his legs that were not circulating well because of the blood that had just been coiled, "Grandpa's old, he has to have some fun.”

"Am I the butt of your jokes?" Mai Ding asked sadly. He suddenly felt that maybe his grandfather hadn't watched An-Ziyan turn bad, and could it be that when An-Ziyan was a child, his grandfather used to play pranks on him that caused him to turn bad as well, or just because of genetics alone?

The man, who had recovered from the prank, quickly turned into a snitch, "Grandpa, you don't know how much more pranks An-Ziyan has done! I really have a lot of bitterness I can't say." It sounded like he had been so wronged, and like his grandfather had forgotten that he himself had just been Mai Ding's victimizer, and looked at An-Ziyan reproachfully:" You really are too much." Hearing his grandfather make decisions for himself, Mai Ding's heart was so happy, all of his unspoken bitterness could be said: "He's often bullying me at the company, slamming papers on me, and not giving me a good look in public," the long series of sad and bitter narratives ended with An-Ziyan Faintly, I added with my trademark bad smile, "Why didn't you tell Grandpa how I bullied you in the office?" Mai Ding blushed at that and Grandpa stared at Mai Ding, "What did he do again?"

Now Mai Ding couldn't say anything, he couldn't say that An-Ziyan had fucked himself in his office. He carried it off in one sentence, "That's not what matters."

"Doesn't matter to you, then is it okay to do it more often?"

"Don't you talk, I don't want to hear it!" Mai Ding went on to sue again, "Look at him, Grandpa, he likes to pick on me, and the other day I just said a few words and he kicked me and now the butt is still swollen."

"Your butt is swollen because of something else, I guess."

Grandpa chided An-Ziyan again, "You let him talk." An-Ziyan no longer spoke, Mai Ding sneers, only in front of Grandpa will An-Ziyan be good, Mai Ding continues to please Grandpa: "Grandpa sit tight and wait for me, when I make some more money and you can move in with us, I can stay with you every day." Grandpa laughed at that and the wrinkles on his face stretched, "You're willing to live with an old man like me." Mai Ding nodded, "Yes, it's better than living with some people." He gave An-Ziyan an arrogant look, every time he was in the present, Mai Ding always had the fearless spirit of not being afraid to die.

"I'm going to have to look forward to you guys making money. By the way, do you guys have enough money? If it's not enough just ask grandpa, I'm not as old-fashioned as that son of mine." Actually, Mai Ding wanted to say it wasn't enough, so he got in the way of his own upright character and falsely refused. After chatting for a while, Mai Ding felt it was time to get down to business: "Grandpa, I'm hungry, is there any cake left in the house?"

"I'm not used to anything too sweet, so I didn't buy it, I'll have it bought right away."

"No, let An-Ziyan do the shopping, every day I work at home, he never helps or buys me anything, I occasionally and I'd like to have some of the stuff he bought."




"Okay, okay, Ziyan, go buy some cake and come back."

An-Ziyan gritted his teeth, and when he didn't move, Grandpa said again, "Is it that you don't even listen to this old man, alas, Grandpa has worked hard to raise you up, and his legs and feet don't work so well that you feel that you are too tall." An-Ziyan interrupted his grandfather, "Okay." He stood up to get the keys to the car and said three silent words at Mai Ding: You are dead.







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~





Prev: Chapter 45: Ask about ways to be bad(guy). 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 47: Going Bad(guy),





Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive