Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 48: Different Lovers'

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 48: Different Lovers'

"Lend Ellen to me for a day." Mai Ding was startled when An-Ziyan spoke the shocking words, Ellen reacted normally, but Zhou Ge stood like a dog whose tail had been stepped on got up: "I'm not going to borrow it, on what grounds should I agree."


"You had two dinners at my house a while back, I think." What kind of reason is that, no wonder he treated Zhou Ge differently the last time, when he planned that, Mai Ding thought in horror. Zhou Ge shook his head vigorously, "Even if Mai Ding can't satisfy you, I can't lend my precious baby to anyone, and neither to you." Mai Ding stared at An-Ziyan hurtfully, "Can't I really satisfy you?" An-Ziyan gave him a sidelong glance, "I borrowed her to let her help me with some business." Zhou Ge objected even more, "Don't you have a secretary? Don't you have women in your PR department? I don't want it, I'm not going to lend you my girlfriend, at worst I'll give you the money for those two meals."

"No money needed, I want you to pay me out of those two meals as they are."

"How could I possibly do that?" Mai Ding interjected, "You'd have to ask Ellen's own opinion too, it's rude and disrespectful to women!" Ellen was generous and casual, spreading her hands, "I don't care." Zhou Ge tensed up, "You can't be indifferent, don't you love me anymore?" He looked as frustrated as if he'd been dumped.

Ellen kissed Zhou Ge, "It's okay, it's just a day."

"I can't stand it!" At first, Mai Ding thought that Zhou Ge was making a big deal out of it, but then he thought back on it and realized something horrible and amazing, that he had never I've never seen before. Never! There is definitely Ellen every time there is a Zhou Ge, and they truly are the sickest couple in the world.

"And I can't bear to part with you."

"Don't monkey around." An-Ziyan said with a sour tone, then waved his hand at Zhou Ge, "You go sit in the back, Ellen and I will talk alone."

"What can't I hear?"

"Just tired of you yelling at us."

Ellen stroked Zhou Ge's back, "I'll tell you later, don't you trust me?" Zhou Ge shook his head fondly, "Of course not, I'll take the back seat then." Mai Ding also asked weakly, "Do I need to duck down too?"




"No, you're not counted as human by me."

It turns out that the original company has had a very difficult big customer, personality nitpicker, as long as he is in a bad mood or thinks the product does not meet his expectations of the perfection of the effect he wants he will find trouble, and in serious cases even threaten to solve the problem through legal means, etc. He is also one of those who make a mount out of a mole, and most of all-purpose is to make the company compensate him and get something for nothing. The marketing department refuses to let go of this big fish for the sake of sales performance, but the trouble is all pushed to the PR department. He is the cancer of the PR department, and even Manager Cui can't do anything about this particular customer, so he has to go to the PR department himself every time to ask for help. As to why Ellen is needed, the client is a womanizer and has a penchant for foreign women. But Mai Ding still doesn't know what An-Ziyan is up to, so it's unlikely that he will think he's sending Ellen out to impress the client. The only thing An-Ziyan explained to Ellen was something unimportant, that there was a party in a few days, all she had to do was to dress up and so on. Not much else to say.

After separating from Zhou Ge and the others, Mai Ding got in the car to go back to the office with An-Ziyan. He was extremely curious and couldn't wait to ask, "What are you going to do?"

"Haven't thought about it yet."

"Sh@t, what!!! You pimped Ellen out without thinking anything of it!"

"Don't bother thinking about it now."

"How am I going to be your subordinate, think fast, in case Ellen gets..."

"She's not a child." Mai Ding was speechless and tilted his head out the window. Ellen was sorry to have such a devil of a husband and Mai Ding felt he was more than just sorry for Ellen, and sorry to the company, but also to the entire human race, who condones the devil doing whatever he wants.

"How was it, first time out with Yan on an errand?" Once back at the company Guo Ping asked him. Every day, the workspace is the most frustrating time for Mai Ding, there are a lot of things that he can't say, and he can't tell Guo Ping where they are going to do business, and where they are going to borrow and pimp a woman.

"It's okay."

"Didn't get yelled at, did you?"

"Why do you keep thinking I'll be scolded, maybe I'll be reused someday, he probably didn't know me when I first came to the company, all this time we spent it getting along, he and I have gradually become friends." No one wanted to listen to him as everyone went off back to their work, so he wrinkled his nose and sat back down, taking out his phone.

A place that nearer to school, farther away from the office, this is the place Mai Ding has been satisfied so far, and he was not planning to change residence, he is less likely to find a place that is farther away from the office where they won't be able to find about his relationship with An-Ziyan. The house across the street from them had been vacant for a long time. When Mai Ding returned from work today, he found the movers moving things up there, and was surprised to find them walking up the stairs opposite the door. The two men were standing directing the movers, nodding politely when they saw Mai Ding, and the man spoke first, "Hello, you're our new neighbors it is, we just moved in here, I'm Xu De, she's my wife, Yu Rongmei." The woman next to him smiled at Mai Ding. Their polite attitude won Mai Ding's favor, they looked to be in their early twenties, they were both clean looking and very much a couple, they should be newly married Bar, what a pair of happy young couples.

"Hi guys, my name is Mai Ding."

"We've just moved here and don't know the neighborhood well, so if it's not too much trouble, we'd like to have more neighbors moving around in the future."

"Well, if you guys want to find a nearby supermarket or store or something, just ask me." Mai Ding was full of promise, having the illusion that he hadn't spoken to a civilized person in a long time.

"Thank you, we'll get busy then."

"yeah." As soon as Mai Ding opened the door, he said at An-Ziyan inside, "Did you see, there are new neighbors moving in across the street." An-Ziyan reacted with indifference, "Yeah."

"It's hilarious right now, they are so much better than that s.ex obsessed couple Zhou Ge and Ellen."

"You feel good?"

"It feels good to people, I guess they are a smaller quiet couple than us."

An-Ziyan's nose snorted, "I advise you to stay away from them."

"They have a grudge against you?"

"Something smells fishy." An-Ziyan said Mai Ding didn't understand a word of what he said, he didn't dislike Zhou Ge and the others, instead he disliked the cute young couple dadn called them fishy, what kind of an aesthetic level.

"Where did you learn that?"

"I don't know, intuition."

Mai Ding held his hands, "And intuition, you think you are a famous detective."

"You sound like you have a problem with me?"

"Don't you dare mention it? You're the only person I have a problem with! What you did to me in the office! Don't say you've forgotten!"




"I forgot." Mai Ding jumped over and sparred with An-Ziyan, and before a minute had passed the sound heard were of him laughing, "Haha, that tickles, I was wrong, Hahaha."

Even if the pair were no longer newlyweds, though, what did it matter, neither of them cared about the title of marriage.







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~





Prev: Chapter 47: Going Bad(guy) 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 49: The One who gets people on fire,





Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive