Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 20: The Amateur’s Symptoms

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 20: The Amateur’s Symptoms

Pete.

I finally made it official with Ae a few days ago, and I admit that even now I'm not quite convinced it's true. The other day Ae confided in me and... uh... touched... touched me, and he said he wanted me to rely on him more in the future, I really don't know how to react to that ah. Although I secretly liked him and had a crush on him, this response from him made my heart swell like a bomb about to explode in an instant, and even my mother knew what was definitely happening to me.


“Nong Pete you look... kinda weird, kid.

Mom just asked me casually, but I was already too red-faced to meet anyone's eyes. Especially when I think back to my locker knock with Ae in the locker room, the more I want to avoid my mom's eyes. I know I'm only going to be more "here and now", but I really don't dare to look at my mother.

Even though we're officially together, I'm not even brave enough to call him yet, and I don't know why that is. I don't even know what to send him in a short message, I think it's " it is difficult to go to the blue sky ". When we were friends, neither of us had as many ideas as we do now. Plus Ae isn't one for long speeches either, so these two days we're just sending each other dynamic emojis after waking up in the morning and before bed at night.

But this way... it's already making me happy and sustaining a good mood all day.

As for Tin, it's not like I've put him behind me. I may have had a short circuit in my head that day and couldn't think of anything, but as soon as I got home I remembered that I'd left him there while Ae was still bad-mouthing him. As much as I wanted to call him and apologize to him, I wasn't so bold.

Maybe he already knew that.

Yesterday Tin sent me a very short message about meeting me at school this afternoon. This made me let out a deep breath, I didn't know what was in his mind, but the fact that he was willing to contact me was enough to set my mind at ease.

Anyway, I also consider Tin a good friend of mine, although maybe he doesn't see me as anything more than a normal friend in his eyes.

Even though I had an appointment with Tin today for the afternoon, I made an excuse to tell my family that there was something going on at school early in the morning, and I certainly wouldn't forget to tell Ae, so as soon as I parked, I saw Ae waiting for me in the saddle of his bike, his two feet propped on the ground. As soon as I saw Ae, I couldn't figure out why my face was already red as a piece of baked iron.

Today was the first day we met after being officially together.

What should I do now, I... I don't dare look him straight in the face.

"Hello." As soon as I got to Ae's face, he greeted me. But my gaze still went to his shoulder, a little dumbfounded, feeling a provocation, and hurried to answer vaguely.

"Ah, good morning...”

It's not natural for me at all!

I just told myself in my mind that whoever heard this voice of mine must have noticed I was super shy at first. Ai’Ae turned to look at my face and I vaguely felt it, but I still didn't dare look back, really.

"You... don't you blush."

Yikes!

Hearing him say that made me feel like my face was already burning to the point of being burnt. I'm trying my best to tell myself I'm not a girl, how can I be as shy as a first-time beauty! But the more he spoke to me, the more I dared not confront him. I think it's not just my face that's burning up, it's my whole body. Now I finally understand what it means to be "at a loss". Even reaching out to run a hand through my own hair, I didn't dare.

Silence

Suddenly!

This time, I shivered as Ae reached over and grabbed my hand, which was rougher than mine, maybe a little bigger than mine. This move of his made me can't help but look up at him, only to find that he was looking away.

Ae's face wasn't quite red, but cold and rigid as ever, but the next words he said made me realize that I wasn't the only one who was shying away.

"You're making me shy, too."

Yes, Ae's face wasn't flushed, but his ears were a little red, while he put on a menacing expression. However, his hand was gently squeezing my fingers, as if sending a message, and then, he said softly.

"I just found out... the first time I picked up... the boyfriend was so excited!" He paused for a moment before uttering the word "boyfriend". Then when I heard Ae say the word "boyfriend", I, a newcomer to relationships who has just had a boyfriend, could not say anything but to bite my lip tightly.




What should we do? I couldn't look at his face anymore, especially when I knew he was just as nervous as I was, and I was even more speechless. All I could do was stare dead in the face at my feet and clench the hand he was holding onto me tighter.

"I'm also... so nervous... I'm suffocating." I said softly, and he twisted his head to look, and after a moment of silence, his gaze fell on my clothes, and I followed his gaze to my own. Then he said breathlessly like a man about to die of nervousness.

"May I... may I touch your chest?"

"I... am... I...”

I just knew to keep my eyes wide open that Ae wouldn't ask my opinion on anything Ae was going to touch me before. He was going to hold my hand, or hug my shoulder, or touch my head, and I wouldn't say anything about him, because I knew he wouldn't have any bad intentions towards me. But this time he came to me with a request, and I would have preferred that he had gone straight to work without asking my opinion, for how dare I refuse.

"I wasn't thinking deviously, I just wanted to know how fast your heart was beating." Ae said in a serious way, and I could sense that he didn't have that in mind. But he really doesn't know, he's asking so much, and I'm even more shy than before!

Pfft...

Instead of answering directly, I nodded hard while adjusting my body so that it was facing Ae squarely in front of me, and then I held my breath. Ai’Ae was coming towards me with his other hand, and I was already shuddering quite undeniably when his fingertips touched me. But his hand stopped.

"Better not, let's go, we'll be late later." However, Ae suddenly changed the subject and I couldn't keep up with him. But I also secretly breathed a sigh of relief and sat in the back seat of his bike as before. Only one thing was different from before, this time my hands weren't holding his waist anymore, as at this point his left hand was gripping my left hand tightly and resting it on his waist.

“Ai’Ae... Ai’Ae...”

"I can ride a bike one-handed, huh." Before I was about to remind him, he had jumped ahead and answered my question. After saying that he also vigorously pedaled the bike a few times, and although he only held the handlebars with one hand, the bike was still steady and not wobbled by him.

But all of a sudden, Ae spoke up again without any signs, making me almost shy enough to want to burrow into the seams of Wulong's Dragon Water Gorge.

"Just now... if I keep touching you, I'm afraid I'll not be able to hold it... like the other day."

This comment of his caused me to not even dare to lean my head against his back, although I used to do that a lot. All I know is that my body sat stiffly and my face is hot enough to fry a ruffled egg. Plus my heart was beating super fast and I could barely keep up with my breathing. I originally felt that all these feelings were my own imagination, but I didn't expect Ae to feel the same way, and the cautious feeling inside me was only slightly relieved when I thought about it. Because Ae's actions have suddenly given me a little bit of bottom...

He was looking back on that day's cabinet knock as much as I was... maybe.

When we got to the dining hall and finished our meal, Pond came out of nowhere to greet me, scaring me so much that I didn't know how to look. I had to hurry and look down at the plate of rice in front of me, my hand holding the spoon resting in mid-air, wondering if there was an illusion of being caught on the spot. At the same time, I heard another righteous rebuke from Ae.

"Gossip!"

"Ow, look at you, normally you all walk like conjoined babies, but today it's like a long river separating you. And every time you say something, Pete just nods his head. Also, every time Pete eats Kuey-teow, why did you buy him rice today? And you yourself ate someone else's Kuey-teow oh."

Sometimes I'm a little afraid of Pond's gossipy instincts, how can I say good things about him?

Actually, Ae and I weren't that far apart when we walked together, we just walked side by side, it's just that we each looked at our own scenery and didn't have much to say to each other, just like we always do. Just now, Ae asked me after buying me a meal.

"Tired of eating? I've bought you Kuey-teow every time, but I haven't asked if you want to eat."

"Uh, I'll eat anything."

"Then you eat, and I'll have some Kuey-teow."

Then we swapped, that's all.

"Will you die one day if you don't gossip about me?"

"Oops, shorty ah~ I'm not gossiping about you ah, I'm gossiping about Pete, right Ai’Pete?"

Pop!

I had to laugh when Ae hit Pond on the back of the head, and he screamed, and Pond turned his head to look defiant, and started threatening Ae.

"You really don't know about shyness do you? Che! I'll break the news to Pete right now that you've been lying in bed staring at your phone for days... ah...” My eyes widened because no matter what Pond said about just threats and such, but he shook it all out. Before he could finish, Ae took his spoon in one hand and scooped a spoonful of rice into his plate and shoved it into his mouth, his mouth full of rice and nearly choking. As for the one who was stuffed with rice, he was already sitting idly and eating his rice Kuey-teow.

"Eat it, it's nothing." Ae lifted his head and told me solemnly, and I had to nod my head obediently. I don't know why my face was already hot, but it was not the same as Pond's redness from his mouthful of rice, which he swallowed and jumped to my side for fear of being stuffed again by this cold and heartless old friend.

"Cough... oops, the throat is almost blocked by you! Are you going to murder me? Honestly Pete, what's going on with you and him?" The half-breed friend cleared his throat and then came running up to me again with the look of the God of Gua possessed. I didn't know how to answer after hearing that, but just stammered, and Pond narrowed his eyes at it and continued.

"Hurry up and confess from the truth, this way you have become the number one suspect in all of Thailand, you don't get to hide me this from this Italian-Thai Di Renjie. I've been your big brother for so long, I'd hate you if you weren't the first to tell me!"

"How dare a guy like you call yourself a 'big brother’? Yuck! Let's get your relationship issues taken care of first, dinner is served!"

"No, not until I know your secret." Pond laughed slyly, like a martyr who never gives in, Ae was so annoyed by this guy, I looked at him and felt it was time for me to say something.

Tell him we're actually okay with nothing.

"Actually... we...”

"Hmm! You'd love to know, wouldn't you?" As I was about to speak, Ae had already taken the first step to shake Pond's disdainful look, and then grabbed Pond's "paw" on my shoulder with one hand...

"The one you're hitching a shoulder to...” Ae brought his body closer to the two of us, eyes firmly fixed on Pond, before snarling in his ear in a determined tone.

"He's my boyfriend!"

"!!!!"




My eyes were super wide and I didn't expect him to say this without a hint of disguise. I know we're together, but the fact that two boys are together should always be hidden, and Ae volunteered to tell the truth, and Pond took Ae's threat as a laughing stock, laughing all the way to the side and letting out a magical "click, click, click" laugh. I... but lowered my head to stare at the fried basil leaves on my plate and fell into contemplation.

"Ouch! As soon as I said that, I blushed...”

"Bitch! I'm not blushing!"

"Hmn, people like you actually blush too, should be called blushing... hahaha haha... oops oops oops!" Pond laughed so much that he looked like a woman who wanted to go into labor, and of course Ae wouldn't let him go at this point...

Pop!

"Oops! You actually kicked me!!!!"

I could vaguely feel the impact as Ae lifted his foot and kicked Pond, and I sat on the side both silently feeling the pain for him as his hissing voice had echoed throughout the dining hall. And at this moment, Ae smiled coldly.

"Don't you dare talk so much?"

"No... no more talk! I'm off then, I suddenly remembered I'm going to pick up Cha-am at the school gate, I'll borrow your bike for a while buddy." Pond stood up deftly, and I saw that he still had a meal on his plate. Only to see him wipe his mouth with a hand before leaving, and then poke his head in the middle of the table and say playfully.

"You know you're a rookie when you see how shy you are, buddy."

"B.astard!" Ae almost threw a fork at his old friend, and Pond seemed to have taken precautions, a flatland turn two and a half weeks bounced hard away from Ae's attack, but the grains of rice on the fork had long since broken away from the fork to form a perfect parabola that landed directly in Pond's face. I didn't dare say anything for a moment, and when there were only two of us left at the table, Ae turned her head to look at me, chewing on her meal while speaking to me vaguely.

"Sorry, I'm just a rookie in love."

I don't know why I immediately flashed him a big smile, maybe it was because he was acting so strange today. I was happy because for being together about this, not only did I feel excited, but he and I turned out to feel the same way, maybe somehow more than not.

After I saw Ae take an affirmative attitude towards our feelings, I also began to have the courage to open up and tell him.

"No ah, you're not a rookie at all ah, I think I'm even less of a contender, even looking at your face... I wouldn't dare." After saying that, I hastened to take a bite of rice into my mouth, thinking in my mind that he must be looking at me. Shortly afterward a sentence came from his side, which made my face burn (yes, burn again).

"You know what... you really are too cute!"

Eventually, I really began to wonder if I would die from this regular, violent beating of the heart.

Ae

I felt a little annoyed, no, this symptom wasn't annoyance, it was just that when I saw Pete's face I felt a little odd. Because I was constantly looking at his mouth, his cheeks, and the thought of Pete being my boyfriend made me want to immediately and dominatingly pull him over and hug him tightly.

I'm afraid I won't make it. - I'll hold you...

In fact, another reason why I'm not very brave enough to look him in the face is... I've seen "various techniques for managing relationships" online.

OK, I know it's really sad that I'm reduced to having to look up information online. But I haven't been in a relationship, so who am I going to ask? Especially Pond, if I asked him about it, needless to say, the guy would have made fun of it until his son could hit the soya sauce.

I turned those pages off after just a little bit of reading because I knew these so-called tricks just weren't for me.

Sweet talk? ... It would have been better to put me on the spot and make me talk to Pete.

In the end, I said to myself, do what you like, Pete is not a girl anyway, it's not practical to use those techniques. I'll just be myself, but either way, I still feel a sense of something different when I'm alone with Pete. When Pete told me he was going to meet someone in the afternoon, these messy thoughts of mine went up in smoke in an instant.

"If you're going to see your friend, I'm going too."

Actually, I didn't mean to be jealous of that Koon-chai or anything, because his attitude was already clear about what his relationship with that person was like. It was just that the other day when Pete was home from vacation, Ai’Can came running up to me in a huff and puff to snitch on what Pete's so-called friend had said.

'He said you're disgusting, I've beaten him up for you, that b.astard! He has no friends, so he came to say that you and Pete are disgusting, I should have known that I would have beaten him to the crematorium with Wing Chun and Shadowless Leg! '

Can struck me like a three-year-old and kept rambling on and on for half an hour, and I was met with a face full of anger. If that guy just derided me, I don't think it matters at all, but that high-cold Koon-chai actually said that about my Koon-chai, how sad my Koon-chai will be when he knows.

So, this afternoon I'll be sure to follow along.

Now, after my morning class, I went to look for Pete at the school's entrance, and when we met up we headed towards a restaurant with a beautiful setting. I bet we local college people wouldn't have gone in there if it wasn't for a very special holiday, but the International College was packed...

As soon as I arrived at the door, I saw through the floor-to-ceiling window that Tin was sitting at the innermost table sipping coffee, and I couldn't say why.

Silence

"Uh... you don't have to come in with me to do that." As we were about to go in, the person next to me tugged on my clothes and then said to me with an embarrassed face. He must have been afraid I'd start a shout match with his friend after I went in, but I was more worried about Pete, and I shook my head in a hurry before taking him by the arm and walking straight into the shop.

"I won't let you go in there alone," I said squarely, at which point Tin lifted up to see me, showing a hint of surprise, and then his gaze quickly fell on the hand I was pulling on Pete's.

"Huh!" Hearing this sneer from him, I immediately frowned, and before I had a chance to speak, he spoke first.

"Have a seat, I've wasted a lot of time coming to school, it's the next day."

"Sorry about that, Ai’Tin," Pete hastened to apologize with an embarrassed face, then took a seat across from him, and I followed suit. Gotta put aside the emotions of not liking his mouthy face for now, because I want to know what nasty things Trump has done.

Then Tin took two or three pages out of the envelope, and I glanced at what wasn't really a document, but two or three photos printed out on A4 paper. That's the as.shole in the picture that I hate so much to the bone... Bitch Trump!

"Before I say what he did, can you tell me what he did to you?" Pete barked, I knew he didn't want to rehash the matter, and I felt very disgusted by Tin's strongman approach. But just as I was about to say something, Pete spoke softly.

"All I can say is that I was bullied by him and I don't want to say what it was because of, but he blackmailed me several times."




I knew Tin would certainly not be satisfied with this information, but he nodded and leaned back against the back of his chair, speaking coldly.

"This guy is in debt for gambling."

Astonishment.

I frowned, but I immediately understood what he was doing with the money he was blackmailing Pete with. Although I have never gambled, I do know that this stuff rolls someone in horribly. Trump will surely die a horrible death if he doesn't pay it back in time, but he can't blackmail someone else's money into paying off a debt either.

You're a shameless person who wants an easy way out!

I cursed mentally, while a grim-faced Pete continued to ask.

"How much?"

"What started out as tens of thousands, quickly turned into hundreds of thousands, not just in one place, but everywhere, there was money owed." The corners of Tin's mouth went up a little as he finished, and I was thinking in my mind as I listened to him, but I didn't expect him to finish, only to see him say it calmly.

"Then there are the drugs."

"What?" Pete asked again with a disbelieving look on his face, so much so that even I almost blurted out. Already an extreme danger to Pete, and now on drugs, it's hard to imagine what the consequences would be if he came back to haunt Pete again.

First violently blackmailing Pete, taking money to pay off gambling debts, and now drugs, when is the end!

"That's it, and this... should belong to you." I still can't quite believe my eyes when the person across the street opens a four square paper bag and pulls out a watch from it.

Although I hadn't paid close attention before, this... isn't that Pete's watch?

"How did you find it?" Even Pete was surprised and his eyes widened wide, then he reached out his hand and carefully took the watch, then asked the venomous Koon-chai in a slightly trembling voice.

"The man I sent to investigate saw it in the pawnshop and he saw the letters "P" and "I" engraved on the back. I thought it should be yours, so let him redeem it. Luckily, the pawnshop owner thought it was stolen goods before he had time to sell them." I was speechless for a moment, I never felt inferior and never compared myself to others. But now I suddenly feel so useless if I have to compare myself to this man in front of me.

Despite Tin's bad mouth, he has the ability to find out what bad things Trump has done, he has the ability to help Pete redeem what he loves the most, though not knowing how much it cost in the process... and I, for one, can't do anything.

I clenched my fists, and suddenly I wanted so badly to be the one who was a hundred times more powerful, more protective of Pete than I was now, and who made Pete rely on me even more.

"How much did you redeem it for? I'll pay you back."

It was at this point that I realized where the gap between the different classes really was, because no matter how much I wanted to help Pete get this watch back, I didn't have the ability to do it.

I don't know if I'm making my emotions too obvious, because Tin starts turning his head to look at me, and then he gets so cocky that I want to punch him in the face. Only to hear him say it in an unsalty manner.

"It's not much money, just take it as you owe me."

"No, you might as well let me pay you back, Ai’Tin."

"But I want you to owe me more than anything." I was so angry I couldn't say a word, and Pete had a look of helplessness.

I admit I can't figure this guy out and have no idea what he's selling at all. Maybe Pond is right, I'm just a straight shooter and once I meet someone like Tin who likes to beat around the bush so much, I can't read his mind at all. He looked at me and Pete with a city-deep look in his eyes, so puzzling that I really didn't know what he was going to do!

"Like... don't be friends with this poor kid anymore, okay?"

Shocked

"What do you mean by that!!!!?” I stood up violently and crossed the table to grab his collar, but he didn't panic at all, just said faintly.

"Was I incoherent?" After saying that and sneering, I began to realize how my temper could be so grumpy now.

What a scumbag! I really want to beat him up right now!

Tin.

In my eyes, the relationship between people is very fragile, easily fragmented, only needs a little bit of material temptation, even biological brothers will kill each other, even biological children will kill their father and mother, which makes it difficult for me to trust others. That's why I saw how close Pete was to this poor kid, and that's why I had to... think about going to a game.

I remember him yelling at me a few days ago, telling me to leave his man alone, but what was he capable of doing against me?

In my experience, money is everything, having money will entitle you to whatever relationship you want. It wasn't anyone else who taught me this, but the one I was closest to and trusted.

"I'll never part with Ai’Pete!"

"Huh! For the money, you won’t?" He hated me so much he tried to punch his way over, but Pete pulled him back.

“Ai’Ae, don't, Ai’Tin's just kidding." It really makes me want to laugh to see Pete still so innocent, but it's also because of that that I'm more inclined to be friends with him than I am with anyone else.

First, Pete wasn't the kind of person to come and cling to me, and while his mom's family wasn't even close to ours, his dad's family wasn't to be underestimated. Secondly, he is one of the few people who has endured my type of character, and he doesn't speak ill of me behind my back.

"You really are just as much of a jerk as Can cursed out of his mouth!"

I was instantly stunned, just now still reveling in the joy of successfully provoking that kid, now my mind actually came up with the look of that squinty-eyed football player when he hit me. I reached out and pulled away the poor boy's hand from my collar, and then said with an air of superiority.

"Even though I'm an as.shole, I have the power to help him get his stuff back. This one is something which you'll never be able to do." One look and I knew that I was deriding him down, and one look and I knew that he was feeling deeply guilty for not helping Pete. It also makes me chuckle a little, do humans really have to act so obvious when they have to say they're protecting someone? For me, everyone around me wants to reap the benefits from me. So I knew he was acting for Pete to see and make Pete trust him so he can benefit off him.

I don't like that kind of person at all, and that footballer friend of his, even if I feel that defending others is a very important thing to do.

"You!"

"I'll go first, a lot of time has been wasted here." Then I looked down at the poor boy, and glanced down at my watch, and said goodbye to Pete. At the time, Pete was taking his friend's hand, his expression a little unspeakably embarrassed.

"Who are you going to make friends with, you should trouble yourself and think about your future."

I know exactly what the relationship is between the two of them, and I admit that on the one hand I find them disgusting, and on the other hand I am interested in them. It's already hard enough for people from different social groups to get together, plus they're both men. Relationships like this make me wonder just how far they can go.




I'll just walk and see when the true nature of this footballer comes out, because right now I don't believe these so-called love, friendships, or dogged relationships will ever really exist.





~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~





Prev: Chapter 19: The Answer to the Question 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 21: Staring to Dream,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive