Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 21: Staring to Dream

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 21: Staring to Dream

After Tin left, the remaining two fell into a long silence, the atmosphere was awkward for a moment, and Pete looked unhappy, clutching the watch tightly in his hand and looking at the angry man beside him - it was an expression of shock he had never seen before.


Pete has seen how Ae hates Trump, but has never seen Ae get so angry that he can't control himself.

“Ai’Ae, you don't want to listen to Ai’Tin's nonsense, he is just so venomous, but he has no malice." Pete tries to explain that, although he's upset at Tin's words, he's learned from the two of them that he's the kind of person who's not a bad person, and sometimes he can be a bad person.

"But the b.astard! .....”Ai’Ae turned his head, saw the pale face of Pete who was clutching his watch tightly and took a deep breath.

"Forget it!" Ae suddenly fell silent and finally whispered, "I'm going back to my dorm."

"But you have class!" Pete immediately objected, knowing that the other party had a class today, only to hear Ae angrily spit out one word: Chick! Then, without a word, he tightly tugged the Koon-chai's wrist and walked towards the restaurant.

After that, all the way from the cafeteria out to the school and into the dorm, Pete didn't dare say a word, and while it was tempting to tell Ae that he didn't care one bit about what Tin had said, he couldn't be sure if that was what Ae was angry about or not. A silent look at the broad back of the man walking ahead along the way followed him all the way to his dorms.

"Have a seat, the room is a bit of a mess."

Mr. Ae's dorm was still the same as before, the floor, bed, and desk were full of clutter, and the neatest and most tidy spot was probably the one Ae had, with the neatly folded quilt on it, and at first glance Ae looked like a messy room hero.

"Have a seat!"

Afraid that his boyfriend would be angry, so Pete immediately sat down obediently, he watched Ae tidy up the books and put them on the desk, and put the ball gown on the back of the chair into the laundry basket, a high and cold look of me busy, Pete had to open his mouth softly, “Ai’Ae, I..... ."

"I'm sorry!"

"..... ."

The man standing at the desk stopped the movement in his hand and interrupted Pete's words, Pete stared wide-eyed at the other man's broad back, Ae was standing quietly almost into a tree, he didn't understand why the other man was apologizing.

It's not like Ae did anything wrong, the wrong person was me, the wrong person was I shouldn't have taken him to Tin.

"Why is Ae apologizing? It's not like you did anything wrong...”

"I'm at fault, I'm at fault...” Ae turned and sulked, and Pete listened with a straight frown, completely unable to understand Ae's brain circuitry.

"Just now, I wasn't angry because your friend wanted us to break up, hmmm... actually that incident made me quite angry too, but what made me angry even more was... I was suddenly so jealous of your friend...” Ai’Ae just looked down at his hand holding the book, thinking about the real reason for his anger, he could not help but sigh heavily.

"Suddenly it feels like I'm just an ordinary, ordinary student, there's nothing I can do to help you investigate what that Trump did, let alone help you get something important back...” Ae's voice was tinged with resentment and bitterness, his hands gripping the books were green and rippled from excessive exertion, his eyes darkened a few more points whenever he thought about Pete's expression when he picked up the lost and recovered watch.

He wasn't capable of helping Pete get back what was important to him.

"... Although I said to make you depend on me a little more, the truth is... I can't help you with anything...”

"..... ."

As a pair of warm hands wrapped around his waist, Ae snapped, feeling the lamenting voice come from behind him as he pressed his forehead against the back of his head.

"No... you are not right at all; it was you, again and again, a thousand times without hesitation, who saved me from the fire and water; it was you, again and again, who pulled me back from the abyss."

"That's because of the situation I happened to be in, not because...”

"No, it's not because you happened to be there when P’Trump showed up, you don't even know how many times you've saved me and helped me and given me hope!" Pete spoke off and on, and when he heard Ae utter those words, his heart fluttered along with them, because he didn't think that someone so proud of Ae would look at himself like that, would feel useless. Although Ae says he can't help anything, that's all Ae's mediocrity, and he has to correct this misconception of the other side.




"Actually, I'm afraid to hear that P’Trump has done something illegal...” Pete's body trembled slightly unconsciously as he said this, and although he tried to defend himself by trying to understand the situation, when he really knew what Trump had done with the money, his heart still shuddered. Even though he was lucky enough to think that P’Trump had just squandered it, there was still a voice in his heart reminding him that the other party might have done something illegal. Of course he was afraid, but with Ae with him today, he suddenly felt unusually at ease.

"... But just now you were sitting next to me and I suddenly felt not afraid at all, no matter what P’Tump did, how serious it was, I wasn't afraid anymore because I knew you would never leave me alone, you said... you would protect me, so I wasn't afraid of anything."

Ae, you're the one who made me brave, so how can you say you didn't do anything? I'm afraid of all the unknown, only I'm not afraid to fall in love with you like this.

It turns out that love can make the confident person start to question themselves, and it can also make the self-conscious and cowardly person become incredibly brave.

"You don't even know how much you mean to me, you are what I rely on... don't you really know how good you are?" Pete's hands gripped Ae's school uniform tightly, his face still buried deep in the other's back, his hands trembling softly, and it felt like the whole person was overwhelmed with happiness when he knew how much Ae cared for himself.

There are no words to describe the feeling, only that the whole heart was shaking... trembling so much.

At the same time, Ai’Ae, who was being held, was also in a stunned state, and his whole heart was swollen to the brim, just hearing Pete say this, he felt so happy... so happy that he went crazy, so happy that he wanted to cry out in the sky!

When did someone like Ae become a jealous person who didn't envy anyone and didn't think to compare himself to anyone? It probably started from the moment I fell in love with Pete. He never knew that love was so horrible, so terrible that someone like him, who is so light on everyone, would start to suffer from insignificant things.

Yes! Even if I don't have the power to help you investigate what that b.astard has done, and don't have the power to help you recover your lost property, I love you more than anyone else, and I can risk my life to protect you.

Ae lifted his hand to cover the back of the white hand that circled his waist, gently rubbing it, feeling the warmth conveyed by being held tightly behind him, a warm behind-the-back hug when arguing with her boyfriend, most touching. Suddenly wanting to hold his little boyfriend tightly in his arms, Ae turned around and saw that Pete was still burying his head, he gently lifted each other's face and then held each other tightly.

"Thank you!"

"I... it's not like I did anything, I just thanked you!" Pete whispered softly, Ae's hands tightened again as she heard him say that, feeling that Pete's waist was really thin, even though he had held hands several times, it was still the first time he had held each other's waist so tightly.

Although Pete in school uniform does not look much different from the average boy, but when he really put his arm around the waist only then Ae knew that his waist can be so thin, before the two stayed in the school hotel is not the same as when not touched, but with the feeling of the arm is completely different, Ae thought about that and unconsciously laughed out loud, so the Koon-chai anxiously do not know whether to take back the arm in response.

"You didn't lie in the morning!" Ae broke the silence.

"Ah... ah?"

"You're the one who said your heart was beating so hard."

As Pete's body stiffened and his face quickly reddened in response, embracing face to face, Ae could clearly feel Pete's frantic heartbeat... this kind of overload isn't good for heart function (????)

"I... I...”

Pete winced.

"!!!!"

Without waiting for Pete to say anything more, Ae grabbed the other's white hand to cover the position of his left chest, Pete stared in shock, looking at his hand covering the other's chest, Ae's pecs were much harder than his!

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!!!

The heart was beating powerfully under the muscles, and Pete's palm could clearly feel its rhythm, as if it was dancing happily under his palm, looking up at Ae, who was also staring at him for an instant, with a deep look of affection, beloved for ten thousand years. While taking the initiative to let someone else feel his excitement made the dwarf attack feel a little shy, it didn't matter if that person was Pete, Pete was always the exception to his rule, and the redder he felt Pete's face the more excited he became.

"Your face is really red, Ai’Pete."

"May I... may I k.iss you?"

A sentence made Pete so shy that he couldn't find a crack to drill into, he just like that froze in place, felt his tongue also froze, simply can't pronounce a syllable, can only look at each other in a panic, this delicate shy look in the bottom of Ae's eyes, this love grade is still in kindergarten stage dwarf attack sullenly said: "If you don't answer, I will assume that you have said yes, oh!" Ae wrapped one arm around his waist and cupped his face with the other, letting the Koon-chai's face slowly come closer to his own.

The afternoon dorm was quiet, the intense sunlight shining through the gap in the blinds... the two men's lips were pressing together so closely that it was impossible to tell what kind of salivary smell, and the only thing that was certain - the two men's hearts were pounding to overload.

“Ai’Pete...” a low voice rang out when Ae slightly sidled his head, the shallow k.isses continued to deepen becoming more and more unmanageable, the hand that was originally resting on the waist of the man in his arms unconsciously moved to stroke up and down his back, the scene was once out of control, if not...

Bang!!!

The earth is shaking!

"Ai’Hiaa!!!! My door is falling down! Why are you pulling so hard? Can you be gentle when you close the door? Just as gentle as if you were holding your wife, understand!"

"I don't have a wife! I don't understand that analogy at all, huh?"

"Well, then as gentle as holding your laptop! This wall is as thin as Lin Daiyu's life, even the door is so fated! You see, it's all falling off the doorframe and begging for mercy on its knees!"

Ae also let go of Pete and rubbed his head to hide his embarrassment. Pete also sat on the bed with his hands covering his face, a shy look of helplessness.

"I'm sorry!"

"No... it's okay...”

After apologizing, Ae is still standing at the desk, probably just in love, like all people in love want to be close, want to touch their lover, as soon as Pete is close to him, wanting to possess him increases with every passing moment, he feels that such a self is too dangerous!

"I should have stayed outside the dorm, not inside, by your side." Ae's voice was restrained, still involuntarily coming to Pete's side and sitting shoulder to shoulder with him, Pete was even more afraid to look at each other, but hearing Ae say this, it was like suddenly remembering something.

"By the way... speaking of dorms...”

"Dorms?" Pete's words made him turn, hurriedly jumped out of the embarrassing situation just now, Ae turned his head to quietly look at Pete's blushing face, found that the other party's skin is really good, too easy to blush, a blush is even more cute and sexy before he also said that he is a pervert in front of Pete because he fxxking loves Pete blushing look.

Pete looks... cute and even more handsome like that.

Sometimes I get really perverted and just love the way Pete never shows up this look in front of others, just for me.

The thought of it got me into trouble and I had to turn my head to look away before I got bestial and did something to Pete.

"Next semester I'm going to move into a dormitory outside, I'll be checking out dorms this Friday, can you come with me? I've made an appointment for the afternoon, and if that doesn't work, it's fine, I'll just go by myself, that..."

"..... ."

Pete wanted to say something more, and Ae bumped his shoulder lightly until the two men's shoulder joints were pressed together, and their voices sounded a little fierce: "Now that we're all together, when did you stop being so polite to me?"

"But if you're not available..... ."

"I'm free... I'll go with you." Ae interrupts Pete, he knows what kind of person he is, if he is not available he will definitely say directly that he is not available, even as a couple is no exception, so Ae needs Pete to have something to say straight, want to express what he wants, he does not want the other person to be polite with him. If he couldn't do it, he would simply refuse.

Oh, boy! Every time I think about him being my boyfriend, I'm so ashamed of what's going on in my head!

Ae rubbed his head hard, suddenly remembering what Pond had said about him earlier - shallow reading, unpersonalized.

"Really?" I just saw the person next to me turning his head to look at him and smiled, looking very happy, and his eyes were suddenly full of stars and clear light, with a scarlet face, it was inexplicably moving - bright eyes and white teeth, smiling like a flower, Ae's heart was like a cat scratching.




"!!!!"

“Ai’Ae!" whimpered Pete when Ae reached out and cupped Pete's cheeks to the sides, and Ae kept ravaging Pete's face, making him look a little funny and a little cute as he looked like a hamster chewing on something. That's when Ae used a low voice to hide the difficulty in her body.

"Don't show me such a cute look again, what if I can't take it anymore!"

WOW!!! The defense of the heart collapses!

I'm going to die because my heart is overloaded today!

In the end, Koon-chai Pete came to such a conclusion in his mind, and then let his boyfriend pinch his cheeks, as long as the other party was happy, there was no doubt... Both cheeks were so red that the original color could not be seen anymore.

Pete couldn't help but think: many times this kind of touch is more overwhelming than a mouth-to-mouth k.iss, because it's obvious that we are close to each other... so close, so close that you can feel each other's warm breath.

"Nong Pete, this way, this way, I'm over here."

Friday afternoon, two young men from different departments had just walked into the reception lobby below a gilded apartment building, and within a few steps of walking in, a sound as sharp and piercing as cutting metal spread through the air to their ears, and it took no guessing to know whose voice it was, Senior Money no doubt. I heard it first and saw it again, only to see a tall man in skinny jeans and a leopard print blouse waving excitedly at them, he was like a flamboyant flag in full view.

“Nong Pete is still as handsome as before, so... how come this dark and short little friend is following him around?"

The black and short child could only sigh deeply, and then asked lightly, "What are you doing here again, you also work part-time to show the room?"

"Oh my god, and someone who looks like me is the owner of the place, of course!"

"Are you serious?" Ae surprised, with an unapologetic fake smile.

"Fooled you."

Is it against the law to beat a katoey? How about trying to slash him!

Ae thought as he was tiredly, observing the decor of the reception hall, which looked more like a resort than a student apartment, from his little boyfriend's mouth, he knew that according to the introducer, this was a special apartment for international college students, and he should have been prepared to accept the huge difference between the haunted dormitory he was in and his boyfriend's upscale apartment at the very beginning.

"Actually, Sister Money volunteered to show me the room when she saw me asking a friend about the dorm on Facebook and that she happened to live here." Pete rushed to explain to Ae, and reported an embarrassed laugh to his beloved Phi, not knowing how the two had met and were at each other's throats.

"Soo wait a minute, if Pete wants to find a room with the same layout as mine, you don't have to waste time and let the property consultant show you, I'll sacrifice and give my room for you, every corner of my room is open for you, you can visit anywhere you want, I'm honored..... ." Money looked at Pete with glowing eyes, Pete was so uncomfortable with his look.

"Sister my Pete is not food you can eat. Please wipe your drool, thank you!"

"Little friend! If you don't have a good-looking mouth and you're such a b.itch, I urge you to be kind, or the heavens won't forgive you!" The first time I said this, I was very happy to see you.

ε = (´ο ` *))) Alas! Ae, you stop, and pinch it down, I'm afraid we don't have to look at the room today!

"Born as a man and not a good looking one, I'm sorry for that." Ae, who doesn't like to argue with people, takes the lead in compromising, coldly self-deprecating, only to be interrupted by Pete without a second thought.

"Who said Ae wasn't handsome... eh."

Ummm....

As soon as he heard someone say that Ae wasn't handsome, Pete reflexively retorted, and the words came out in a frenzy. At this point, the schoolmate turned her face to stare at him deadly, two false eyelashes flapping frantically, both on the verge of fanning out a storm, eyes that kept blinking flashing with a curious light, then turned to Ae again, eyes full of curiosity.

“Nong Pete!"

"Uh... huh?" Pete awkwardly laughed twice, he heard everyone say that Ae is not handsome, it is really unbearable, who said Ae is not handsome!

Suddenly being hugged by a bear.

"Student Pete, how can you be so kind!!!!"

"Huh?" The sister who had originally doubted their relationship, suddenly ran over and hugged Pete, then said the touching words of praise in his characteristic shrill voice.

"So, Nong Pete is afraid that his friends won't be happy because they don't think he can match your face value? It's okay, I understand, I will never say that your friend is not handsome again, you are really handsome, good-hearted society five good young man ah, definitely a bodhisattva reincarnated ah!!!" The well-deserved YY sister looked like a thing sitting in a black lotus flower and continued to masturbate, causing Ae to shudder with joy.

Hmmm, finally know this katoey sister's name... how did her parents know that having him would fit the name?

"What are you laughing at, little friend!"

"My height meets the standard of Thai males, and the height of my schoolmate has already exceeded the standard of Thai males.....”

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shut up!!! You shut up! What Thai male, sister is from head to toe illuminating the female glory of beautiful and kind-hearted Thai women! Pete student, your friend's character is too bad, turn around and scold me! Money, as if he couldn't accept it, crouched his face on Pete's shoulder, causing Pete to burst out laughing, but when he saw his boyfriend having fun with his schoolmates, he couldn't help but laugh along with them.

"Sister Money, don't cry, you're a 360-degree beauty without a single bad angle."

"Oh, Thank you na, Nong Pete!!!!" The man who was praised as a beauty jumped up and hugged Pete tightly again, and Pete's real boyfriend Ae couldn't help but look at the scene.

Well, only a fool would believe Pete's compliments. If Pete were a real straight man, the katoey might still have a chance of taking that as a compliment, because a straight man like Pete, with a good-looking mouth and a sweet tooth, could probably form a division of girls lining up to be nice to him!

Ae shook his head in thought until the property consultant arrived in a hurry to stop those messy fantasies, the majestic katoey with a body as majestic as a nightstick still held Pete's arm and refused to let go, like a proud female ape dragging our Koon-chai Pete around several places, and this look of pride made the Ae bodyguard who followed behind laugh all the way.

Well, even though it seems silly, but in fact, Miss Money is quite nice... except for the fear I have that she will one day take my Master Pete and molest him.

After seeing various types of dormitories, it is actually not too much to call them apartments. Later, Money was called away by a friend by phone. Only two boys were left standing in one of the apartments. The layout of this apartment is very reasonable. The bedroom. The bedroom has a six-foot bed with a sofa and a nice environment; the bathroom is just like the resort and has a cloakroom; the living room is adjacent to the kitchenette, and everything is decorated in white, black and grey, giving people an impression of a high-end atmosphere.

“Ai’Ae, do you think it's OK?" The tall Koon-chai turned around and asked Ae, although he had already decided on this room in his heart, he still wanted to ask his boyfriend's opinion, Ae smiled, "Is it better if you want to move in, you should decide for yourself... because you asked me, I guess I won't want it, it's too big, it's not necessary for me." Since Pete asked him about it, he said straight up that the room was good for everything, but looking at the monthly expenses, he was the first to shake his head and refuse.

For the cost of staying here for a month, he could pay for three semesters of school housing!

"Then should we look at something else?" Hearing Ae say that, Pete immediately began to hesitate, and Ae could see that he believed his own words and approached him.

“Ai’Pete, you don't have to believe me on everything."




"But the configuration of this room really isn't necessary...”

"Yes, it's not necessary for me, but maybe not for you." Ae said back, while smiling at Pete, he didn't want Pete to feel bad that he was living in a school dormitory by himself but came to live in a high-end apartment, so Ae continued, "I know I'm much poorer than you... no stop, hear me out first...” Seeing that Pete wanted to talk, Ae immediately interrupted the other party, he knew Pete wouldn't look down on him, but he also had to tell the other party what he really thought.

"I wouldn't care much about such things, it's not like I'm the kind of person your friend is talking about, I've never needed your money, as for the dormitory thing, it's really too expensive for me, to be honest, but it does suit you... it's expensive yes, but relatively speaking it would also be much safer." Ae doesn't feel aggrieved that his boyfriend is richer and better at everything than he is, and if left to his own devices, he'll choose what's safe for his boyfriend instead of stupidly choosing to be jealous.

"You make your own decisions, sometimes it's better to believe in yourself than in someone else, I'm not the omniscient and omnipotent Great God, and I don't always know what's right for you and what's not." Ae reached out and rubbed the top of Koon-chai's head, the pampering movement made Pete laugh out loud, as if this was the first time he didn't show so much shyness after being touched.

Pete caught Ae off guard and grabbed Ae's shirt, then asked each other softly, a look that made Ae feel like he was being coquettish to himself.

"So I'll take this room then, huh?"

Ah! Why do you feel like a rich young man showing his family around the house? He's paying for it himself, but I feel like... Hey Ae, what are you doing?

Thinking of the other side, Ae couldn't help but glance at the large bed in the middle of the room, and forcefully twisted her eyes elsewhere, feeling that she hadn't spent a few days confirming her relationship with the other side, how could she be thinking about ** things all day long like Pond?

Is that what everyone who's ever had a date thinks?

Ae hurried to turn his face in another direction.

"Just be happy, I'll help you move the day you move your dorm." Ae's words coaxed Pete into a frenzy of happiness, and the corners of his mouth rose wildly, causing Ae's "nasty" mind, which had never existed for eighteen years, to suddenly grow wildly in his heart.

No, it's definitely a big problem for the heart load and a big test for people's minds, even though Pete is also a guy, but why does his every expression and looks are so sexy even in the sweaty locker room? If he came to his dormitory regularly, he would absolutely bestial.

It looks like it's going to be an extra hour of walking every day from now on!

Ae stared at Pete quietly, making the man who had been raising the corners of his mouth wildly gradually stop smiling, feeling that Ae was looking at him strangely, although normally most of the time when Ae was very silent meant that he was angry, but now this strange expression that traced him with quiet eyes, instantly made his whole body heat up for no reason.

“Ai’Ae... why are you staring at me?"

“Ai’Pete, if I wanted to..."

Zee-yah!

"Little brother, I'm here, sorry the colleague who was managing the contract wasn't here just now, so you've decided you want this room have you?" At this time, the property consultant suddenly came in with the contract, the two immediately separated, although Pete was still wondering what Ae had just said, but still hurried to deal with the dormitory.

At the same time, Ai’Ae, who hadn't finished speaking, was suddenly as relieved as if she was glad that she hadn't said anything about the doubt in her heart.

--Would you be angry if I wanted to do something more intimate with you than a k.iss?

Fortunately, I didn’t not get to voice the question

In the end, Ae heaved a sigh of relief, thinking that he would have to run like a horse on his own later, because his mind was full of someone's figure, and this afternoon will be added to the running program, this morning only exercise will be changed to morning and evening soon or later.





~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~








Prev: Chapter 20: The Amateur’s Symptoms 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 22: Is it a gift or the excuse to connect,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive