Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 13: The "Shocking" of the Rival Enemy

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 13: The "Shocking" of the Rival Enemy

Chompoo.


In Chompoo's eyes, the man around him can be described as the man of his dreams... well, it's not that exaggerated.

Although the man wasn't particularly tall, nor was his skin so fair and handsome that he didn't look like the prince charming that had come out of a fairy tale, ever since he had helped her retrieve information by the river, she had felt that the prince who belonged to her fairy tale had appeared, and was right in front of her eyes.

She hadn't been able to forget him since that accident happened, and every time she saw the pink folder, she couldn't help but think of his shallow smile, and even his voice was soft and gentle when he spoke, and ran away like Cinderella afterward. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to see him, and every time she got up early in the morning to sneak around his dormitory and peek at him, even when there was an early morning class, she was willing to get up early and go inside the university canteen for breakfast.

It must have been a day full of destiny because she saw him getting ready to ride out on his bike, she ran up and straightened up and asked, "Brother, do you remember me?"

He looked at her blankly, and she had to tell him what happened before. Even though he said it was fine, and that it didn't take long, she couldn't help but ask if we could go to the canteen together.

It wasn't to create an opportunity to get in touch with him more.

In the end, he went soft-hearted and agreed to let her go along. Sitting across from him and looking at him, smiling stupidly. She learns the man's name is Ae from his friend (who happens to be following along) and she was about to thank him for helping out that day when Ae's phone happens to ring and Ae says he was going to pick up his friend.

"I'll pick it up myself, it's none of your business."

"How can this be? It's not polite at all, it is the little sister Chompoo who came to see you on purpose, just keep her company and talk more, as for your Khun-chai, I'll go get him for you."

Pond went off like that and Chompoo just chatted with Ae, but Ae seemed to be very quiet, and when he asked him something he smiled softly and answered something, and I asked him, Aren't you going to buy food? He laughed loudly and said.

"No, I'll wait for my friend to bring it, he should bring me food."

What kind of friend? Why are you laughing so much when you're bringing food to your friends?

Thought it would be a female friend at first. But when Pond came over with that friend of his, the big stone in her heart finally landed, but she still felt strange because after this handsome friend of his arrived, Ae immediately got up to get a stool for him... ... .

She felt weird but she felt she should be overthinking it... ... .

As Ae got up to go buy food, and for some reason, a thunderous thought popped into Chompoo's head.

"I really appreciate your help earlier, and I like you a lot, can I be your girlfriend?"

At that time she also knew that in her heart she did want to get this man in front of her as her boyfriend.

When the little girl uttered the words, it was as if the entire canteen atmosphere had instantly quieted down, completely different from the usual atmosphere that had been noisy, and everyone had no idea what to say until Pond broke the awkward atmosphere... he had been laughing out loud... .

"Hahaha haha hahaha, quack, quack, quack, do you mean Ai’Ae? Hahaha haha hahaha, my stomach hurts from laughing... Haha Hahaha haha... Ai’Ae, your spring is here... Haha Hahaha haha" Pond was laughing hard, and the person in question was at a loss as to what to do... ...

"It's really so funny that Ae actually got confessed by a girl! It must be gossiped up!"

Pop! ~





"You shut up, xsshole!"

"It hurts, but it's okay, I still want to laugh... haha Hahaha haha, it's really too funny, you turn around a bit, I want to take a picture... haha Hahaha haha" Pond was still laughing, although his friend kicked his foot, but he still couldn't help it, looking at Chompoo's face, even more cute, short hair, big eyes, and most importantly this height and Ae simply can't match anymore.

Who said fate teased Ae?



"What are you laughing at? I'm serious, so why should I treat this as a child's play?"



FML

"Wait, are you serious?" Pond said breathlessly, looking at the little girl in front of him with a strange look, confirming the truth of the matter again and again.

"Really, I do like P’Ae, and it's also true that I said I wanted to be his girlfriend, how could you think I was joking?" Chompoo said sullenly, Pond thought the little girl in front of him was joking, he turned his head to look around and immediately closed his mouth, feeling the situation was not good.

Pete's face was whiter than a white chopped chicken.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be joking around at a time like this," Pond muttered softly, backing away from this place of right and wrong, but Ae grabbed him, and if I'm not mistaken, he was so close to ripping his clothes off and glaring at him with such vicious eyes that Pond didn't dare go anywhere.

"You're kidding me, right? Who asked you to make such a joke with me?" See, even Ae himself wouldn't believe it, let alone Pond would.

I'm not underestimating Ae's friends, just that in the 18 years I've known him, he hasn't even been popular once and no girl had looked twice at him, and he knows how to immerse himself with his soccer ball every day, just seeing Pete's small body, even wondering if this Khun-chai is lacking in vitamins or something, not to mention how short sighted, not to mention such a lovely woman came over to express herself... it's not possible!

"P’Ae, no one is joking, I really like you, there wasn't a day that I didn't want to see you since you helped me that day," Chompoo said enthusiastically, Ae's face was even redder than it was originally, and she even felt very depressed.

"How about it, can I be my boyfriend?" This is a very straightforward question that leaves the client at a loss for words...



"Ugh."



RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"Ah, wait ah... hey... really? Go, go, go! I'm on my way! See you in a moment," a short while later, Chompoo's phone rang, she hurriedly picked it up, her big eyes were even wider at this moment, she looked down at her watch, then picked up her bag and said to us, "My friend called me, I'll come back to you for answers next time ha, I'll go first, Phi Ae, bye!" Chompoo sadly said, folded his hands and left, leaving the table with an awkward and strange atmosphere.

Pop!



"It wouldn’t be you who's messing with me?" Ae turned to look at his friend viciously and said, Pond shook his head in a hurry, although Pond was very impudent, he never joked about this kind of love talk, not to mention he didn't know this girl before.

"Not me."

"Who was that?" He asked mercilessly, already remembering what he'd helped her with before, but anyway, it wasn't likely to be the trigger to get her to like him, so there had to be some god-awful friend who'd let her tease him.



"Don't you think she genuinely likes you?”



The two of them turned their heads to look at Pete at the same time, and they could clearly see that Pete was smiling at them, his voice so soft that Pond hurriedly shook off Ae's hand.

"Ah, it's your family business, I got involved, I just remembered that I had an appointment with Ping, you lend me your bike." Finally leaving this place of right and wrong, Pond dryly laughed while backing away, then immediately ran away, seeing the look on Ae's face he was afraid he would punch and kick at him.

Now that it was just the two of them, both were quiet, and eventually Ae opened her mouth to ask first.

"Why would you think that?" In fact, in his mind, he had been eager to meet the Khun-chai since yesterday, but he said that he was rehearsing the song for the performance of the square formation, saying that he had already made an appointment with P’Money, so he didn't bother. But it leads to wanting to see him more and more today, and he wonders how Pete will react to this, but it feels like he doesn't care... .

"What makes you think people are joking? I think there's a lot about you that people should like."

Including myself.

Pete murmured, he wanted so badly to tell him that he liked him, but still choked in his throat and didn't get the words out...

Ae said that he had never been up close and personal with anyone, so he didn't know what it was like to be with him, and just then he heard the girl confess to him that she liked him, and felt the beauty of the days collapse in an instant.

Faced with a girl as cute as her, what reason would Ae have to like him?

And what happens to him is nothing more than closeness, and Ae herself has made it clear that since they are only a bond, not love, then when someone is more able to be close to Ae than himself, he himself can only be a lost love.

"What about you?"

"I... I think she really likes you," Pete wasn't sure if Ae was asking him if he liked him or if he was asking what he thought about this girl, himself. But Pete chose to answer the latter anyway. And then said softly, "I'm sure you're not joking, you've helped her, it's not surprising that she is impressed with you."

He said to him reluctantly, though in his heart all he wanted to tell him was: no, you mustn't think she'll like you, there's no one like you more than me. But he can't be that selfish.



Ae should have known he would have a lot of people like him too... as much as he likes him.



Bang

"I'm talking about you Pete!" frowned Pete, and Ae tapped him on the shoulder to make him glare at him, his voice gruff, his eyes dodging and hurrying to lower his head.



"I... what's wrong?"

“Ai’Pete!!!!" Hearing the vague answer from the man in front of him, the footballer instantly exploded with hair, thinking he had asked clearly enough to ask him how he felt about him. His lovely face was clearly etched in his heart, but at the moment Pete was as if he had taken a bitter pill...




Still not saying a word, Ae let go of his shoulder, then said calmly, "I'll go buy some food, you sit here and wait for me." After saying that, he turned around and left, not even wanting to look at the Khun-chai one more time.



While he didn't do anything wrong, he just wanted to make an effort to tell the other person exactly who he liked, but instead of cheering him up, it made him a little sulky.

Ae was depressed enough to want to go grab him and shake him hard, then ask clearly why he was saying that? But his heart told him that he shouldn't do it, and on second thought, he only kissed him a few times, but Pete never belonged to him, never was his, maybe, it was his own thinking that he thought Pete liked himself too.

He would blush and be so cute, and maybe it was all just because he felt shy from kissing him.



The atmosphere was good, but in the end it turned out to be a very scary atmosphere, one smiling and eating a meal, one eating quietly, both with their hearts in the air... ...

Although Ae was upset, he accompanied him on the campus bus to take him to the International Academy, just no longer saying goodbye like before... .



From that day on, Pete felt that it was difficult for him to go to the canteen for dinner, and when the little girl sat next to him, the one he had been waiting for, the one his heart wanted, felt like a bomb that was about to explode at any moment, and at the moment the little girl's eyes were all about him... looking at Ae with a dopey face.

He prayed in his heart that Chompoo would turn around and like Pond, he was so handsome and humorous, but the girl didn't look at Pond at all, that look that seemed to tell the world that she liked Ae.



The boredom and envy of the heart are thus secretly born...

Why aren't you as brave as Chompoo to confess? Why aren't you a girl? Wouldn't everything be so much easier if you were a girl? Chagrined in his heart, he finally... still gave himself an excuse for not going to Ae.

"Actually, I'm just a guy who likes to be jealous," Pete muttered to himself, staring dumbly at the name of someone displayed on the phone screen.

I want to call him, but I'm afraid he's talking to the girl.



poof.

"Hey," he buried his handsome face inside the pillow and asked his heart with his eyes closed, actually knew his heart a long time ago, the day Ae asked him, but chose to be vague, actually because... he was angry.

Yes, he was angry, he was angry at Ae for being so nice to everyone. Why make the girl like him? Why not just be nice to yourself?

How did you come up with this idea yourself? When did you become so selfish?



"I don't want Ae to think I'm a selfish person, I just want him to only look at me and be confused about me alone, I feel like I'm really not a good person, Ae should have met some lovely women, he should have been a straight man, but instead I want Chompoo not to like him, I'm really being selfish!”

It's the first time I've ever felt this way myself, that love blinds people and makes them selfish, but doesn't want the other person to know how selfish they are.



RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR



The phone rang suddenly, heart beating very fast, but realized how much I had been thinking after seeing the caller ID.

When did I become this person? It was such a disappointment to see that it wasn't Ae's phone heart.

"Hello, P’Money."



“Nong Pete, I'm calling to make sure if you're going to the square show? You forgot to reply to me last week... " and I forgot all about it, I said with a dry laugh.

"Mmmmmm, will go."

That day, Ae was also in their Engineering's square formation, would it be convenient for me to go? But I wanted to see him, wanted to see how he turned out after rehearsing for so long?

"How come you sound so uncertain? Don't worry, our Fang Formation isn't as serious as the other courtyards, ours is very funny and humorous," Money said brightly, only reluctantly smiling.

"Well, I'll be there."

"Well, that's all for now, goodbye.”

"Goodbye."

The handsome teenager hung up the phone, the handsome teenager fixed his mind, he wanted to call someone to say good night, precisely because he was afraid, he did not dare to call, the heart was tangled, LINE received the message of the voice and took him by surprise.

[I forgot to tell you, Nong Yim asked me to say thank you]



The short message, along with a picture of a little girl with a lot of snacks, he couldn't look at the picture himself, dumbfounded...

He hadn't chatted with him in days, and although Ae was still pissed off at his nonsense, he hadn't forgotten to send a picture to say thank you, and Pete held his mouth tightly to sleep.



"I've missed you, Ae... I really miss you."

In the end, all he could do was send a goodnight emoji over, clutching his phone tightly and afraid to say anything.



“Ai’Ae, I got lucky today!"



"... ... ."



"Oi oi oi, do you remember that Cha-am who scolded me? I was out on your bike today and fell down and was seen by that Cha-am, at first I thought she was going to laugh at me, but to my surprise she actually came up to me and gave me a band-aid and told me... stupid even, still that stupid!"

"... ... ."



In the dormitory, Ae remained silent, both hands on the pillow, looking at the warm ceiling, his roommate spoke passionately, feeling that he seemed to be very excited, although his friend did not care, but for Pond, the skill of self-talk can be said to be pure fire.

"You must be wondering why I'm so happy after being scolded, I also just saw her smile, it's really cute, even when scolding me, she smiled so sweetly, so sweet that my little deer was running around, when I reacted to the pain in my arm, she not only took out a handkerchief for me to wipe the wound, but also put a band-aid on me, when I was close to her, I could smell a very fragrant smell on her," Pond said with a full face, looking at the wound on his arm, a happy smile on his face, then turned his head to look at that dead dwarf again.



You'd die to be happy for me!



"Hmm."






Ha, it's really only one word reply.

Pond slept with his mouth shut, collecting himself in a good mood and sitting down on the edge of the dwarf melon's bed, looking a preoccupied look, not the slightest bit as happy as a girl should be after confiding in him.



"Just stop being mad at Ai’Pete," Pond opened the conversation.

"... ... “Ai’Ae didn't speak as he got up and leaned against the wall, clearing his throat and saying, "I'm not angry."



"Oops, a little unhappy look and saying you are not angry, he avoids you, so you're angry," Pond sneered, he was also seeing Ae like this for the first time, he also said not a word, Pond told him from his own experience.

"In the experience of someone as emotional as I am, this state of yours is the beginning of a little temper tantrum... Ai’Pete doesn't come to you, you get bored, bored, and then feel depressed, don't you? But at the same time, you feel that you show him that you're weaker if you talk to him first, it's as if it's clear that you haven't done anything wrong, so why should I go and cajole him?... I don't know what's going on between you and Ai’Pete either, but I'm annoyed caught between you, and if neither of you is willing to take that step first, I'm afraid the matter is only going to get... withering."

"Shut up, I'm not mad at anyone," Ae immediately retorted, feeling more and more annoyed at the person next to him.



"You're not mad at me for jumping the gun."



Bang

Without another word, Ae picked up the pillow and slammed it towards him, slamming it hard in her face, Pond grunted in no good mood.



“Ai’Ae, I'm here to help you out in good faith."

"It's not like I'm begging you... I'm going to 7-11," said Ae, getting up and leaving the bed, scuffling out of the room, leaving Pond alone with his mouth open.

"Just stop being so hard-mouthed and lie in bed looking at your phone like that, it's a sign of a first love loss!" Pond was convinced that Ae must have feelings for pete, and it would have been better if he was allowed to date a girl like Chompoo, but it felt like Ae wasn't even close to Chompoo.

If it's because a girl confesses, it's not because she's shy, her eyes are always searching for someone... Don't underestimate your friend Pond's vision!

The same goes for Pete, who was seen from afar yesterday walking with an absent-minded look as he got off the school tram, and needless to say, hearts must have flown to someone!



"Oops, two people who clearly like each other... . Can they successfully survive this hurdle?"

After walking down to the dormitory building, Ae, who had intended to go to 7-11, sat down in a wooden chair on campus and looked up at the trees, letting the breeze whipping off his face.



I missed you.

"I think I miss you to death," Ae said to himself, the feeling of missing someone made him feel even more bored, he could not understand his feelings at the moment, his heart was already in a mess, called to say that he was not available, then began to send a message to say that no longer need to pick him up, saying that he will wake up a bit later, the morning class is no longer there, the teacher canceled, anyway, just a variety of excuses.

No matter how stupid he was, he knew Pete was avoiding him.



"What the hell are you mad at me for, Ai’Pete?" the words of his friend just now made him question himself, and he felt that if he typed something over first, it would mean he was at fault. Even he doesn't know what's going on and that's why he won't call? The next few days have been a mess since Chompoo came into his life.

Is it because of Chompoo? But he didn't have any thoughts about Chompoo at all, and although a girl had come forward, he could only return a friendly message, but that didn't mean he had any feelings.

"Is your heart withering?" Ae muttered to himself, his mind was full of bad outcomes, he was starting to get scared, he was afraid that Pete would get further away from him, especially since the two were of different backgrounds, maybe there would really be no way to see each other after that, he tried hard to tell himself how worrying it would be if he wasn't by his side, what if Trump showed up again, what would happen? Excuses are always just that, excuses... ..

"I'm afraid you'll never come to see me again" yes, that's all that matters, and if the avoidance continues like this, there's a chance it will really be like Pond said... withering.

So, the man who likes to think more than he thinks picked up his phone, intending to send him a short message...



He waited for a long time for the words to be read, and then fell silent again, not knowing why he always had an inexpressible fear in his heart, he knew that waiting for someone's message turned out to be so painful, if it was a friend or someone else could not read it back, he would not feel anything, but not Pete! It was a really bad feeling if he could no longer read back.

He almost jumped with joy when the phone rang, and although it was only an emoji packet, it would at least make the man who was waiting feel... better.






Pop!

"Anyway, I have to be clear with you about this!"



Yes, whoever was right and whoever was wrong, whatever was angry, he didn't want this thing to affect them, nor did he want it to be wither like Pond said it would be, and what did it matter who went to talk to who first? Anyway, as long as he makes sure you talk to Pete about it!



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~




Prev: Chapter 12: Deep feelings of the Commoner kid 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 14: What's wrong with love like that?



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive