Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 12: Deep feelings of the Commoner kid

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 12: Deep feelings of the Commoner kid

Ae


At this moment, I felt like a patient with a high fever, my cheeks were burning, my eyes were staring straight, my head was confused, and I didn't know why.

It was a feeling I had never experienced before.

Pete's lips were soft and messy, and at the moment of kissing him, I felt numb all over, as if I had been electrocuted by a general spark with lightning, although my body was numb, my mouth could clearly feel the softness of each other's lips, this beautiful feeling made me involuntarily deepen the kiss, our lips were tightly pressed together, so we kissed without words for a while, the heart song had already disrupted the rhythm, but I did not want to leave this softness, just wanted to kiss until the sea dried up, kissed until the sky was deserted.

I had never kissed anyone before and didn't know how to kiss, so I was kissing without a clue, and at the moment all I knew was that Pete's lips were soft - I couldn't stop wanting to.

I've been in love with you for a long time.

But, some emotions ... these days have been suppressed in the bottom of the heart and cannot relieve the emotions finally let me slowly leave the lips of the other party, the last rays of the sunset into the car, I saw Pete frowning tightly locked but eyes jingling, with a handsome nose, delicate lips and handsome exquisite face, all the girls are fascinated by the soul, his cheeks burning bright red halo, shyness in the handsome, I think ... This kind of him is very cute!

Following that, I finally voiced the feelings that had been buried in my heart for so many days.

"I... have feelings for you that probably go beyond friendship, Ai’Pete."

As soon as the words fell, it was clear to me that Pete froze... too stunned to speak, no, I should say shocked by my words, no less than I had shocked myself by my own words. However, I also clearly understand what this emotion means to me.

I've been thinking about it for a long time, and the most deadly thing - I've been masturbating to him!

"Super... beyond... friendliness... "

Pete mumbled as if his soul was out of the bottle, now he was also afraid that he would hate me, after all, he did not have feelings for me beyond friendship, I was nothing compared to his ex-boyfriend, it was just that he did not speak, nor retort, nor escape, which made my hanging heart slightly fall, and then told him what was in his heart.

"I... I don't know... I'm so lost these days, I can't help but think about you, worry about you, and have a really weird feeling whenever I'm near you." I breathed a soft sigh of relief but didn't want to run away from the question, seeing Pete blink his eyes in an effort to come back to life like a clueless child.

It's so cute! That's foul play!

"What should I do? I like to hold your hand, I like to pinch your face... " I quietly stared at his scarlet cheeks, wanting to reach out and cover them to feel the pulsating softness, but I cautioned myself not to, Pete has been scared out of his mind by me, I can't take advantage of people when he's not ready, even if his face has a deadly attraction to me at the moment.

A lot of the time, I want to keep my original feelings for Pete, and if that were the case, I'm afraid I'd have cupped his face for a while to play along.

"I feel your face is very soft, frankly, I just want to pinch... I also do not know what this feeling means, I have never been so close to anyone like you, you say what should I do... " I gently scratch my head, in many things I can calmly cope, all along I also know clearly what I want, however, in my 18 years of life I have never experienced the current unexplained sentiment, many times just want to feel the tenderness and beauty that belongs to Pete.

The heart of a tiger is fierce, face smelling of the roses.

"The present I don't know what kind of liking for you is, a friend? A brother? Or... kind of like?"

I said that kind of like, Pete's original scarlet face was even redder, red as a ripe apple makes people can't help but want to pounce on it and take a bite, I used the strength of eating milk to restrain the magic claws that want to reach out and touch his face, and also used a flood of strength to let their bodies back a little distance, do not want to let the other party feel too oppressive and unbearable.

"I'm sorry for kissing you before I could really realize my feelings, you may not like me like that, but I don't want you to be angry."

"For... why should I be angry?" Pete's voice was so light I could barely hear it, and this rhetorical question of his had me at a loss as to how to pose, but I replied anyway, "You think of me as a friend, and I do this to you to prove my feelings."

I know, if I wanted to prove it, Pete probably wouldn't be angry, but he probably wouldn't think about it either, I'm probably just a new friend, and with his quiet, soft-spoken nature, I can't help but want to be close to him. The closer I get to him, the clearer I realize that I ’m too far away from his ex-boyfriend Trump, as my friend said, I ’am The commoner that no one cares about, a commoner, Pete can never like someone like me.

I saw Pete's face flushed, suddenly stretched out a hand and grabbed my lapel, almost buried my head in my arms, the other hand covered my face, I couldn't look at Pete's expression, and he was inexplicably distraught.

Ae... Ae, think for a moment, who else wouldn't be angry? You kissed him!

"Are you mad at me?"

Pete immediately denied it, "No... no... no angry... then how did you... after you proved it... feel... " for some reason his voice was shaky, trembling, hoarse, restless, like he was about to cry.

I honestly said, "I don't know... ", only to see him froze, I hurried to explain, "... I really don't know Pete, like I said just now, I've never been as close to anyone as you, I know it was probably me just now... ", I twisted my head and looked out the car window, I saw some students go up the dormitory building, some students went down the dormitory building, probably went down to buy something, then slowly opened my mouth.

"All I know is that your lips are a soft, soft mess... so much so that I... kissed and wanted to kiss... ."

After saying these words, I felt my face even hotter, as if one breath around the football field ran two hours of steps, hot, rolling hot almost raw eggs, and my outspokenness made Pete froze, I also froze, the carriage was quiet as if the air condensed, my heart seven up and eight down.




"I'm sorry... ... ." I apologized to him, tone of guilt, if I hadn't kissed him earlier, he probably wouldn't have been as hard as he is now.

"No... don't be sorry... you don't have to say sorry... you're not... not wrong... " said Pete with a trembling voice, one hand still covering his face and not daring to look at me, both hands still clutching my lapel tightly, given that he was still clutching my clothes, I seemed to have so little confidence now.

"What's wrong with you, let go of your hands and don't cover your face, okay?" I couldn't see his expression, I didn't know what he was thinking, I tried to pull away the hand that was covering his face, my move scared him to cover his face even harder and refused to give in, I couldn't help but frown.

"Why are you covering your face so I can't see?"

"No... no way... you don't look... don't look yet... "The more he refused to let me look, the more I wanted to look, could it be that I had already made you cry? I grabbed his wrist with a hard yank and his face had to meet mine.

"... ... ."

Seeing his face, I was so astonished that I could not speak, there was something rampant in my chest to break through the flesh, I only felt that Pete's face at this moment was different from normal, although he was so handsome that all men were jealous, but at this moment his whole face through the suspicious flush, appeared incomparably bright, and this bright red has spread to the ears, neck, his lips slightly trembled, lowered his eyes, long eyelashes fluttered gently, appeared extremely shy, shy enough to cry.

"Don't look... you don't look... my face is definitely ugly now!"

Pete tried to cover his face again, but I was gripping his wrist so tightly that he couldn't move at all, and I didn't know why, going around and around, I still wanted to look at his face like that until the heavens were gone.

It's not just cute anymore!

I don't know how to describe him now, but it's definitely more than just cute, there's something - sexy - in cute!

“Ai’Ae... I'm begging you... don't look anymore... "

Ah! Let me die! You're being coquettish to me again! Foul foul foul!

I growled in my heart, this expression of his more fatal than cute made my calm and sensitive brain appear momentarily blank, only to feel dry mouth and tongue, it seems that something is slowly sprouting in my heart, and it seems that an invisible hand is pulling this increasingly clear throbbing.

At this moment, I just want to pull him into my arms and kiss him so hard that he will never show his feelings in front of others, but I still try my best to hold back.

"You like me... don't you?"

"!!!!"

Somehow, I just asked out like that, knowing it was impossible, but asked anyway, and if he shook his head in denial, I would apologize for the sin he had committed, but he just... widened his eyes.

After that, Pete was... silent, horribly silent, also may be shocked to the point of speech, he still looked at me, but the pupil is unfocused, as if the soul is out of the body, the face is also red to the point of dripping blood, I suspect that his whole body's blood is concentrated on the face, red, touching it must be hot.

Without a second thought, the words that Pond had said: Pete likes you.

At that time, I was adamant that Pond's words were pure bullshit and boring, and that Pete couldn't possibly like me, even though he was gay, but he was also a pursuing gay and couldn't possibly like a commoner type like me.

Pete likes me.

“Ai’Pete." I just called his name and saw him flying like a frightened rabbit through a window, shrinking back, his whole back pressed against the car door behind him, and I was so aggressive that he - there was nowhere to hide but to lower his head and try to dodge my pursuit, and I had to ask him again.

"Am I understanding right - you do like me?" I have never been narcissistic, I have never been conceited, but at this moment the good feeling of self has spread over the bank of sanity, into the abyss of insane, Pete lifted his head to look at me, and quickly lowered his head again, his mouth slightly open, so that one cannot help but want to bully him hard.

"I, I, I ... that ... I ... No ... I ... I don't know ... I am ... " I'm a very impatient person, especially when listening to other people stuttering and saying nothing, I was very annoyed when other do it, but when I saw Pete stammering with trepidation, he kept saying, "I, I, I, I, I" and I couldn't come up with a reason, but I felt very cute and adorable, is this the so-called double standard?



At the moment I think he's just as confused as I am, not sure what kind of relationship we have, he's not sure about his feelings, I'm not sure about mine, but as straightforward as I am, I will ask him directly.

"Can I kiss you again?"

Pete is showing that more-than-cute look again! Another foul. Hey!

Only to see his mouth open in surprise, and then slowly close, and then slowly open again, so one by one cycle repeatedly, like a fish breathing in the water, I quietly wait, not forcing nor compromising, not badly stare at his lips. A little while later, Pete nodded softly.

A rush came over to the heart, I moved slowly approaching him, and a vague sense of unexplained tension, the other looked up at me, then closed his eyes tightly, slightly raised his face, I let go of his hand and then cupped his face.

Hot! Soft!

Thinking this way, I continued to close the distance between us, staring at his luscious lips, slightly sideways, slowly and lovingly covering them. If I were you, my friends would not be as careful as I am to kiss someone, the old driver is familiar with kissing, even more than just mouth to mouth kissing, driving a car dirty, but for me, a lover of love, can only honestly stick to his lips.

Just that alone... my whole heart was beating wildly.

The second kiss, Pete's lips were as soft as ever, and I couldn't help but increase my strength, although I understood that kissing shouldn't be just that, it should stick your tongue in the other person's mouth, it should lick and grind the other person's lips, but I had never done anything like that, I didn't know how to go down, although I didn't know how and didn't care, I just pressed my lips firmly against his, and even felt Pete's whole being frozen by my kiss, like a wooden stake, which was kind of funny.




"Mmm~" moaned out softly from the man I was kissing, when I kissed his lips, I always felt like it wasn't enough, my body felt like it was out of control, the more I ordered myself to stop, the more I craved for more, so... .

"!!!!!"

When I extended my tongue to gently lick Pete's lips, the other party was startled by my move, of course I did not put my tongue into his mouth, but only gently licked at his two lips, his lips were moist and fresh because of my kiss, the hot soft touch through the lips to the limbs, hot breath flowed between the lips, the two froze at the same time... I hurriedly backed away.

I felt... my lower body burning hot.

Some things come, and even if they are well prepared again, they cannot be well prepared, just as the body always responds before the consciousness, and the body is always the most honest.

I'm fxxking hard from a kiss... again!



"Sorry, my kissing skills are terrible!" I whispered, only to see him shake his head so hard I was afraid his neck wouldn't break.

"You... you're not bad at all... not at all!" I know that his practical experience is no better than mine, and we are both little newbies, and this idea makes my heart leap with joy. But when I glanced at the time on the car's dashboard I couldn't help but stare blankly.

"Mamma mia! It's half past six, you'll be late for your mom's appointment... " I hurriedly opened the door and lifted my legs to go, picking up the bag that had fallen under my seat in a panic.

"This is for Nong Yim right, thank you, my niece will be very happy for sure." Even though I knew that I should say something else, I was talking to him, but I didn't want to say goodbye, especially when I saw him hanging his head and not knowing who he was thinking about.

"You're okay with that, aren't you, still able to drive?"

"Can... I can." That said, there was no reason for me to be more worried, it was just that it was really late and I had to let him go and was about to close the car door.

“Ai’Ae! Ai’Ae!" his call stopped my hand, only to see him utter the following words with such astonishing speed and incoherence that I feared he would not suffocate to death.

"Your kissing skills are not bad at all, I've never been so excited, my heart is about to jump out of my chest... and... I'm so happy... uh... no no no no... my face is so hot... I feel like I'm going to die... and I'm also... also... " It looks like Pete is really excited, and my face is red to the roots of my neck as I ghostly call out his name.

“Ai’Pete!"

"A~~?"

"Just now... that was my first kiss!"

After saying this I hurriedly closed the car door and retreated to the sidewalk, because of the window film and the darkness outside, I can't see what kind of light is in the car from the outside, I don't know what kind of expression Pete has at this moment, but from the shadow reflected in the car window, I can clearly see my own face.

My face remained calm, and in contrast, my heart fluttered so fast it was driving me crazy.

Pete's car had already driven away, but I still stood still and watched the car leave the direction, until I was sure that the other party could not see me, and then sat down on the pavement with one hand over my heart.

"This damned little heart, can't it beat a little lighter! I'm suffocating!" I muttered, thinking in my mind of a different kind of scenery.

Pete, why can you be so cute!!!!!



Pete.



I don't know how I drove the car home, rather than the old horse knows the way, rather than rely on self-consciousness, I don't remember how I turned the corner, how to gas and brake, when I came to my senses, I was already at home, fortunately already safely home, and the three spirits that have long since flown to the sky has finally returned to their bodies.

In the end, I was fifteen minutes late for my appointment with my mother, and of course, she didn't scold me, just smiled lovingly at me as always, and I smiled silly, like a hundred-pound fool, at my mother.

I went out to eat with my mother, but through the whole process I did not know what I had eaten, how it tasted, which restaurant I ate in, during the conversation with my mother, I do not know whether I laughed, nodded, or said something, the whole process is like a mental retardation, the brain is filled with things that happened in the evening, the more you think about it, the more excited, the more excited you feel like you are about to pass out.

“Ai’Pete, are you sure you're okay?"

"Huh? Oh! I'm fine, Mom."

"But your face is so red, do you have a fever?"

"I'm really okay, mom you don't have to worry about me." I told Mom to reassure him that we were home now, and as I prepared to go upstairs, Mom patted me on the shoulder and asked worriedly, "Son, are you sure you're okay? I've never seen you so soul-conscious, is there something wrong... " called out how I was going to tell my mother - I had kissed Ae not long before.

Of course it was impossible to tell her about Ae.

"Well, could it be something to do with that lad called Ae?"

Hiss...

"No ... no ... no, mom, really not... " My face just got hot when I heard that someone's name, and immediately became incoherent, and I shook my head vigorously to deny it, even though I knew it was like this. It was almost a tell, and my mother laughed when she saw it, let go of my shoulder and said with a smile: "Then I guess you are fine, go take a shower, I will go to rest."

"Why do you say that as if... well... " mom smiled at me, a playful smile I had never seen before.

"Someday bring him to me and let me get to know him, I'd like to see what the man who can make my son's heart willingly wash his hands for soup really looks like."

Mom went upstairs, and I stood there, still dumbfounded by her words.

My mom must know everything.

I went upstairs while thinking about it, feeling that my body had been hollowed out, and I closed the door and lay down on the bed, burying my head in the pillow to stop moving. Too tired today, not physically, but mentally overloaded.

Ae is not my first kiss, my first kiss was given to P’Trump, it was the day he used to blackmail me by secretly filming, that day the kiss was very rough and fierce, Phi also stuck his tongue into my mouth, stirred my tongue numb, however... that experience is not worth remembering.

Even without the blackmailing thing, the kiss between these two gave me a completely different feeling.

Ae really didn't kiss me as deeply as P’Trump did, but only I knew it best. The extreme experience Ae gave me made my heart stop beating so much that my whole body was as stiff as a wooden stake, shortness of breath, unpredictable, unprepared, caught off guard, in a hurry, panicked, confused, and fancying my eyes... Just feeling the moment Ae kissed me the whole world stopped spinning, time seemed to stand still, just the sight of his long fluttering lashes, wanting to swing on them; just the touch of his lips, wanting to indulge; just the temperature of his body, wanting to indulge.





That intoxication is not behavioral, but spiritual.

A light kiss, but a hit, turned my whole world upside down.

"It feels like I'm about to drown in Ae's kiss, really about to die." Senor Trump had never given me such a feeling, and the feeling Senor Trump gave me was not dizziness, nor fluttering, nor blushing, but merely the physical bearing of the other's aggression, completely devoid of the physical and mental pleasure and tremors that Ae gave me.

At one point in my life, I had longed for someone to give me the ultimate kiss, and Ae did.

Ae said he couldn't be sure of his feelings for me, which can't be blamed on him at all, for me, this has made me very satisfied, for the person I love, he was a straightforward sunny boy in the first 18 years, not related to the word gay, and will not like a boy at all, but then, he met me - an uncompromising gay, how can he face his own change as easily as I do? Of course, I don't think there's anything wrong with my love for Ae, but I think it's pure and sincere, and I know there's nothing wrong with wanting Ae to love me too, which is almost absurd or even shameful. The only regret is... I didn't say what I felt for him.

At that time, I was really in shock, my mind had already gone on strike, Ae just asked me if I liked him and I already felt that the sky was spinning and the whole person was not well, as if I had been caught by the tail, now that I think about it, I should have told him directly then... ... .

"I like you, I love you... no matter how you treat me in the end, I'm willing, because I've long had my heart set on you and there's no turning back."

I wanted to tell him, but didn't have the courage... could only be here alone in peace.

Good thing, at least Ae didn't hate me.

I feel so happy now, that happiness is beyond words, the scene that happened in the car over and over again in my mind, where he said his feelings for me went beyond friendship, he said he wanted to kiss me, he said it was his first kiss.

Ah, so shy and embarrassed!

I tossed and turned the pancakes on the bed, clutching the pillow to my death, so happy I could be his first kiss, so sorry he couldn't be mine, but at least... it was a wonderful first kiss for both of us.

"Thinking like there's a second time, Pete," I muttered, but couldn't deny that my heart was secretly wishing for a second kiss that belonged to us.

"Ah~ Better hurry up and take a shower, don't keep dreaming here." I put those little thoughts away and prepared to walk into the bathroom, but it didn't work out, my hands disobeyed and I grabbed my phone to see that it was past ten o'clock, and at the end I compromised and sighed and sent a message to Ae.

[Good night]

I wanted to call him, but I didn't dare, so I sent a message. After sending the message, I rushed into the bathroom to take a shower, not expecting Ae to return my message, but when I got out of the shower, the first thing I did was to look for my phone with hope, and the moment the message was seen, the corner of the mouth rose frantically.

He sent me a picture of a little girl sleeping with a rag doll in her arms.

"Isn't this Nong Yim?" I giggled and giggled, loving the little girl in the picture too much. Although Ae sent me just a picture without any words, the little girl in the picture made me feel as warm as a spring breeze that night... I never had a good dream until dawn.

That's what people often say - love is happiness.



Yesterday, I didn't see Ae, not because I didn't want to, but because I wanted to but didn't dare, so I didn't go to the cafeteria with him for lunch, and since he had a training camp to attend yesterday and didn't have a chance to come to me, I secretly asked Pond about some of Ae's recent moves and wants. Right now, I'm hugging a gift box and waiting for someone in the parking lot.

I've been looking for a chance to repay Ae for all the help she's given me over the years, but with a lot on my mind lately, including the fact that I haven't had enough of my own mind building, I'm already so happy I'm just giggling when I finally find a gift I can repay Ae for. Only... the person who picked me up today was Pond.

"Ow, where's Ae?" Pond smiled meaninglessly at me, that bitchy expression making me feel bad.

"Don't tell you, go and see for yourself, haha haha, just think of it, I want to laugh, oh, that thing of yours is better put away first, believe me, it's definitely not fit to give him today." Pond quacked and laughed like a screaming duck, laughing so hard that I started to creep out.

"Haha haha, no need to put on a doubtful look, it was that shorty attack that sent me to pick you up, now he's coping... Ouch, just don't tell you, you might as well come with me hahahahahaha hero Ae!” Ai’Pond patted the back seat cushion of his bike and that fussed look also baffled me, but he dutifully sat up anyway.

“Ai’Pete, do you think Ae is a hero?"

"Yeah!" I said the words out of my mouth, because in my eyes and heart, Ae was my hero, and my words caused Pond to laugh even more wildly as he pedaled his bike furiously in the direction of the cafeteria, and not long after, Pond finally had a reasonable explanation for his series of bizarre appearances today.

Ae wasn't the only one at the table Pond led me to, there was also a pretty girl in an experimental high school uniform, a cute girl, and a sense of crisis rose up in my heart for no reason.

"People brought you, our Engineering hero haha hahaha, oh hey, laugh me to death, our hero, as soon as I say this word I want to laugh, there is no golden armor holy coat and seven-colored auspicious clouds ah haha hahaha," Pond teased his dead friend, laughing without image, so that the little girl face shy, turned back to pout: "This little brother, what's so funny, Ae brother is really my big hero!" Only to see Ae sigh helplessly and look back at me, pulling the chair beside him outward and gesturing for me to sit next to him.

"That day I helped you just a handful, I'm not your hero, and I don't need you to repay me for anything, I don't want anything... Ai’Pete, are you still eating the same as usual? I'll go get it for you." Ae asked me what I wanted to eat as usual, and thinking about the kissing incident that day, I immediately became so shy that I could only nod my head as often as a chicken peck.

"Well, this little sister is... ."

"I happened to pick up a folder for her last week and she came to thank me." Ae said calmly, pulling me by the arm to sit me down, the light touch making my face unconsciously hot.

“Ai’Ae brother!" But the little girl named Chompoo grabbed Ae's shirt first, and the next thing she said made my heart feel like it was going into cardiac arrest.

"I really want to thank you and I really like you, let me be your girlfriend!"

Meow meow? What the heck... what the heck is going on!







~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 11: There's a kiss 《Chapters Home》Next:  Chapter 13: The "Shocking" of the Rival Enemy





Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive