Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior, Chapter 14: The Final Chapter:

How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior
How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior, Chapter 14: The Final Chapter

It has been said that if we don't experience pain, we can't taste the sweetness of happiness, but... when did Technic's pain grow to look like this?


“Ai’Tae huh? Don't know, don't know where he is, look elsewhere!”

He's growing up to look like his wife's friend!

I finally understand why Kla wants P’No to stay away from P’Type, and so do I. I want P’Tae to stay away from the Ram crowd!

“Ai’Tae said to tell me to wait here,"

"You're not welcome, go away, you stinks, I can barely eat my meal with you here."

"Are you the male brother of the master of this school?”

"Why?”

"If not, then where I want to wait for my wife is my business!”

"You...

To be honest, Technic really wasn't too keen on coming to the Engineering building, as the group they'd argued within the cafeteria earlier were here, but had to come again because his heart was here, and this heart of his had been so busy working on his papers lately that he hadn't had time to come to him, and when Tae told him he was free this evening, the pharmacology teenager came as fast as he could, just to meet his... god of doors.

How can one not say it's a door god? It's not like a gatekeeper is blocking his way from seeing Tae!

"You guys are really bickering all the time, if it wasn't for the fact that you all know each other, I would have thought you were fighting over Tae!”

"Oh, I just like Tae, I don't want to have a wife. I'm too lazy to coax him. He sit in front of me and bit his lip every time I finish eating." Ram shook his head immediately and said this, Nic, who came to pick up his boyfriend, was very upset.

"My wife probably wouldn't think so much of taking you for a husband, and he already has a husband as good as me!”

I guess I'll have to teach him a lesson in the future so that he doesn't bite his lip in front of others, did Tae forget that the last time he held his mouth in front of me, he made me hold him down and rub him on the bed.

"Oh, this pharmacology kid is really foul, I have not seen anything good in you, you and your friends are all b8stards the way, like that Kla, all day long he is also playful, but still dare to scold me on the head, you too, I thought you are a quiet person, but Tae said every time you had to find an excuse to f8ck him, what is the difference with a good color teddy dog?" Technic frowned as he listened.

He actually took the bed thing and told it to his friends! But it's better this way to let them know who's who!

Technic thought, with an ugly smile on his face, then moved over and whispered.

"Then you'd better do your security duty tomorrow haha...

"Hey, you...!" Sometimes I can't help but wonder, Ram, is he Tae's dad? Each time he made it look like he was worried about his daughter, only to see him suddenly stand up and prepare to rush over, if it wasn't for...

"Nong Nic, I'm here, been waiting a long time, right?” Someone shouted from a distance, jumped up from behind and hugged him, then rubbed his face hard, a bright smile could clearly see the beautiful dimples.

"Soon, P’Tae, Techno, there's P’Ram accompanying me for a chat!”

"I wasn't talking to him, I was scolding him!”

At this moment, the man who jumped on the back of the ticket immediately looked at him with a fierce look on his face.

"Hey, Ai'Ram, don't you dare be mean to my boyfriend!”

"But this kid...

"Don't call my boyfriend this boy that boy, you put your hands down and don't point at my boyfriend's face!" Technic listened and revealed the victor's smile, which he immediately changed to a shallow one when his boyfriend looked over at him.

"Let's go, Nic, No said he'll be back today, so eager to eat his cooking, we can stop by the vegetable market later... "




Boo! ~

"Hey!”

Whose boyfriend is that? How cute!

Tae was talking and Nic looked at his sweet dimples and couldn't help but kiss them, and unsurprisingly, his face instantly flushed as he stroked his face and then nestled his forehead on his shoulder.

"Hey guys, I'm so shy, Nong Nic kissed me!”

"Well, well, no need to tell them, I kissed you, let's hurry home, or the single dogs around here would be envious!" Technic said as he stood up, then pulled the shy one in the other direction, and glanced behind him as various curses came from the seniors.

Well, as much as he was annoyed with his friends, seeing such a cute boyfriend... still willing to put up with them, even if it was okay for Ram to keep scolding.

It was painful to see the male ticket friends, and Technic felt he could... be at peace with them.



"The food is delicious, but why would I want to eat that sour and spicy pork cutlet and that chicken curry?”

Technic complained while walking out of the bathroom and rubbing his wet hair, remembering the dishes his brother made him cook tonight, he had a headache thinking about it, but he didn't expect his brother to miss his husband so much that he was willing to leave him at home overnight! Can't we spend the night by ourselves at his apartment? That way he can take over the whole family.

The pharmacology teenager smiled softly, and also did not forget to glance towards his brother's door, and after making sure they were already asleep, this was before he went back to his room at ease.

Class is late tomorrow and Tae has no class... hehehe, tonight is destined to be submissive to my crotch!

“Ai’Tae, next time you make me a chicken curry too,"

“.. .."

Seeing that the chef, who could cook, didn't reply him, he frowned, closed the door behind him and turned around.

Are you still asleep?

Technic looked at the man who had showered after cooking and was now lying sideways on his bed, eyes glued to the phone screen, and surprisingly, without answering his question, he walked towards him.

Every time he was called he just wouldn't answer... who was he talking to?

The jealous man's brow locked even tighter as he moved toward him, then snatched the phone away with a gust of brains, but...

"Ah, there you are, come, let me dry your hair for you." The teenager had to turn around and put his phone down, but always feeling that something was still suspicious, he squinted down, wanting to see who was chatting with his wife, and of course, there were more people who wanted to chat with him than could be said.

His friends don't like him, his brother has his eyes on him every time he comes home, and he knows P’Type.

"Who are you talking to?”

"No ah, I wasn't chatting ah, I was reading a comic."

Sometimes I really can't help but wonder if Tae is treating his husband like a stupid pig!

Technic stared dead in the face, the lying man shoved his phone behind his ass, it wasn't hard to force him to ask, but he didn't want to make his wife cry and have to clean up his tears in the end, it was better to just dance in bed.

"Well, I just said I'd like to have the chicken curry you made next time."

"Yeah, I can do it, I've done it before, and my nong likes it."

Seeing that he didn't pursue the question further, Tae immediately burst into laughter and then gushed.

"Every time my dad came home, I'd make a big pot and eat it up. There was also a time when I went to Xichang Island with my brother and said in the middle of the night that it was unbearable to go up, and I went out at 2am to buy him medicine... "

His brother guessed that he had forgotten that his brother was easy to cheat and actually let him go out at 2am to buy medicine...

He took the matter to heart and looked back for a chance to talk it over with his wife's brother, but for now...

Pop! ~

"Hey Nong Nic, give it back to me!" Taking advantage of Tae's lack of attention, Technic quickly snatched his phone and turned his back to him, Tae opened his eyes wide and immediately jumped over trying to snatch it back, the more panicked he became, the more the jealous man wanted to know, he quickly unlocked it and wrapped his other hand around his wife's waist, then looked at the screen with one eye.

"What is it?”

"Ah ..." This made Technic's tone harder because the phone screen showed... Technic won't hurt his boyfriend.

It wouldn't be right to say that it hurt him, although sometimes it would make him a little shy and bully him to tears, but he was always so good at it that it definitely didn't hurt Tae.

The tall teenager suddenly remembered something... Tae seemed to want to top him.

Even though he had been crying all the time last time and finally said no, but it had been a while, and Nic wondered if someone had fed him some more crazy ideas, or if he suddenly wanted to try again. But he was sure there was no way to ignore the fact that P’Tae was also a man, and the thought of it began to bore him a little.

Seeing his annoyed expression, Tae's face was... somewhat pale.

He started biting his lip again!




"P’Tae!" Even though he was a little soft-hearted now seeing the way he bit his lip, Nic still shouted in a very raw tone, which made Tae even more embarrassed.

"Eh... I'd like to try it up there, too."

It's over! It's always been reassuring to know if one day you'll miss your posture.

"Aren't you satisfied with my sexual prowess?" Technic asked again rawly, and Tae glanced at him, then shook his head.

"Very satisfied,"

"And why is that?" The other party was silent for a moment, and then muttered...

"Bored... ”

"Ha, are you tired of me?” The man who loved he loved, who had rejected everyone for him, and who had confessed to him loudly in public, questioned in surprise at the moment, and Tae immediately shook his head hard.

"No... No, I'm not bored with you, the thing that isn't, is that I don't want you to be bored of me!!!!" Tae whispered, but Nic listened with even more bewilderment.

When did I ever get tired of you?

"Wait, did you hear what someone else said?”

“.. .."

"P’Tae!" Seeing that he was silent, he shouted again, rawly, to which the teenager of the engineering faculty replied, muttering

"P’No."

Whoa, wait a minute, besides the engineering guys, the tattooed brother, the gossipy predecessor (P’Type), has his own real brother become his own enemy? What have I done to upset him?

Nic blushed a little less, and the group counted his brother as their most respected. Seeing Nic's depressed look, Tae's nose began to redden a bit, and he knew that there was no way to hide it from him at this point, only... confession is the way out.

"Eh... I was talking to P’No while doing the dishes and he said that he was afraid that Kla would get bored of him before, so I asked him what to do next and he said I should ask P’Type... "

When he heard the name, Technic got goosebumps all over his body.

“.. P’Type said that we must hold on to each other firmly, then I asked what can I do, P’No said that I must try more poses, but the most effective one seems to be the Top... so I want to try it too.“ Ai’Tae was already on the verge of tears and was disappointed after knowing that the pair would switch roles. Because he thought to himself that he must enter into the body of the person he love the most...

What if it hurts Nic? What if Nic doesn't like it? What if I can't get hard myself...?

The last one is the most worrying, because just thinking about it... it already feels outrageous.

"Hey!!!"

"Nong Nic, are you tired of me?" The man across the table let out a long sigh, his eyes filled with tears, as if they were going to come out the next moment.

Pop! ~

"P’Tae, don't think so much, don't make baseless guesses, I'm really not tired of you, you have to trust me on this one, right?”

Technic immediately placed his hand on his cheek, then stroked it gently, as if to comfort him.

A glimmer of a smile finally appeared on the sullen face...

My good brother, can you please explain to my wife what you want to say next time? My wife thinks differently than others!!!!

He let out a deep breath, finally relieved.

Technic knew what his brother was talking about, it wasn't to make him counterattack, it was that he didn't finish it himself, because it was absolutely impossible for someone like Kla to make my brother to top him, as for what my brother said to Tae... it should be... just doing it on top!

You know what that word means?

Thinking that he might be a little tired himself tonight, but again, it seemed that he wouldn't, looking at the innocent smiling face of the other party, he couldn't help but go and stroke his face, he was thinking about how to explain it to him to make him understand!

The last few times I said it, it led to the same lack of understanding.

"How about this, I'll teach you later."

Blushing...

The more he blushed, the more relieved Nic became, because these reversal tactics in the past could clearly illustrate his future, and he should no longer have to worry about one day being topped, but on second thought... maybe he would really be topped!

"Just trust me, I'll teach you myself, I promise you'll love it."

"But... "

"Don't you believe me?" Although Tae thought it was strange why the person who was obviously still full of gloom just now had a smile on his face all of a sudden and was still smiling happily, but as long as Nic was smiling, he couldn't lose!

"Well, of course I believe you!”

Tae thought, but he had no idea how insidiously the man lying down laughed, Nic told himself in his mind.

It doesn't matter, there's nothing to lose down there, because I'll make it too late for those on top to beg to lie down!

After that, Technic's special classes began, and from his teacher's standpoint...

Although he will encounter many obstacles in the future, not only because of the bed issues, he secretly swore to himself that he will hold on to this crybaby's hand and accompany him through these difficulties, no matter what, he will be this man's man back and make him become his own wife, he certainly should take up this responsibility to take care of him forever.




There were some things that had started because of misunderstanding, and P’Tae guessed that there would be more and more misunderstandings, but even Technic would let him understand slowly, especially... To make him understand that his heart, which belonged to him alone, and his own heart, which belonged to Phi alone... There could certainly be no mistake about this, because...

"P’Tae, I love you, Nong Technic loves Phi na, loves you so much."

He really loves this crybaby!





~~ How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior ~~



Prev: Chapter 13: Love is where your heart belongs 《Chapters Home》 Next: Special Chapter: This is love...



Comments

  1. Tae is so hilarious. P No did not discuss clearly what he meant by topping. 🤣😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive