Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior, Chapter 13: Love is where your heart belongs

How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior
How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior, Chapter 13: Love is where your heart belongs

If killing could be done without jail time, Technic swears he would have chosen to kill the foxes around his wife'!



It was the group that suddenly ran into his way to prevent him from going after the one who had escaped, so he had to stand where he was and shouted out, waiting for him to react, only to find that he was standing in the middle of the cafeteria, the sound resounded throughout the cafeteria, everyone looked towards him, not only the students here, but also those who came in from outside to dine.


But now that the words had been spoken, Technic couldn't care less and stood his ground and continued to shout.


"I love you!!!!"


Tae looked back as if wanting to see a ghost instead of the one who had confided in him, which made Technic realize that he had to rush up and catch him or the one who couldn't hear him should run again, and if he did this time, he would definitely only see Technic in jail next time, because he would probably make a big fuss just to meet the ’wife'.


But...


Pop! ~


"Go away, don't block my way." The senior pulled him hard. Fortunately, Technic responded in time to stabilize his body. The other hand carefully held a bunch of flowers and looked at that senior with fierce eyes.


"You're the one who should f8ck off and go away, I'm going to my wife."


"Who's your wife? You might as well fight your way back where you came from, my friend is no plaything for you!"


The fierce man still wouldn't give way and Technic frowned.


"I never thought of P’Tae as a plaything!"


"But you came running to my friend after you've agreed to be with someone else, didn't you?" He said unrelentingly, still refusing to get out of the way, and if it weren't for the words he bought to give to another person, he would have smashed him in the face with the flowers.


"Are you stupid? Why would I show up here if I've made myself be with to the other person?"


"How dare you call Phi stupid?"


"Well, you're the one I'm scolding, so stupid I don't even know how you got in the uni?"






The senior in front of him rolled up his sleeves, no longer able to calm down, ready to have a big fight with him at any moment.


"How dare you call the people at the Engineering Faculty stupid? You pharmacology b8stard!"


"I... "


"My friend scolded you, not your Faculty people!"


He was just about to continue arguing with him when Kla suddenly stepped forward and said.


He smiled, as if he didn't know that the two were fighting to the death.


"Don't be stupid, okay? We don't want to get into trouble with you, but you should also know that you shouldn't meddle in things between other people's husband and wife, my friend is going to confess to his wife, you might as well be sensible and step aside." His friend said, still smiling, but his eyes weren't smiling.


"Oh, eh! You're tired of living, aren't you, and if I don't teach you a lesson today, how am I going to do it later?"


Pop! ~


The senior was just about to rush up when his other friend locked him in.


"Ai’Ram, you don't mess with things ha!"


"But Ai’Tae... "


"Well, I know, I'm just as sad as you are that that kid hurt Ai’Tae and then ran off to say this as if nothing happened, but this kid is right, this is between lovers, let's just stay out of it and let them work it out themselves." The other seniors looked much calmer as a man with glasses walked up between them, shoved the thunderous seniors backwards, and turned to Technic, saying


"We won't get involved in this anymore, but if you make Tae sad again... we won't stop Ram just the same."


"Hey, don't stop me now either," Ram said scathingly, trying to rush up again, but being held back by his other two friends, he had to stop.


"Ai’Ram, will you calm down, Tae is not your son and he is not a child anymore, he will make his own decisions."


"The boy guessed that only his body was growing.


"Come on, let's go, you know what a shame that is to intervene?"


Those three engineering faculty people dragged him away like that, Technic hurriedly seized the opportunity to run towards the stagnant man who was standing in place, did not stop his friend nor did he break his mouth to yell at Technic, really like fixed, eyes scrambled greatly to stay in place without moving a muscle, until...


Poof! ~


Hey!





Technic immediately went up and hugged him, catching the other man off guard.


Tae snapped back this time.


"Nong Nic...


"Well, it's me."


"It's a dream, it must be a dream!”


It wasn't worthy of naïve Tae, such a refreshing thought was all he could think, and the more Nic held him tighter and tighter, then whispered in his ear.


"Shall I kiss you awake?"


"No! But... you just... you just said... ".


The man who thought he was daydreaming unknowingly murmured as Technic released him, took a step back, and.


Technic placed a large bouquet of roses in front of him, a really big one this time, and then said the words once spoken to each other.


"I like you, let's go out na!"


"!!!!"


There was an instant outcry in the cafeteria, and Technic decided that he would never listen to his own mind again.


His heart told him that gender didn't matter, all that mattered was this cute little meow in front of him!


Tae remained dumbfounded, Techno, should I say stunned and wide-eyed, looking very overwhelmed, and Technic thought he might have been like this for a while, if not for...


Pap Pap Pap Pap.....


"Oops, nong, it's really you, hurry up and propose while you can."


"That's great, P’Tae, congratulations ha."


"Wow! That's awesome!"


"F8ck! So gay!"


"Be happy forever, Phi."


All kinds of voices suddenly rang out in the canteen, almost too late to listen, the two of them realized that they were still standing in the canteen, at this moment Tae had only one thought in his mind, he did not want Nic to be pointed at.


Pop! ~


"Nong Nic, go!" The person who was only worried about the other person suddenly took his hand and ran away from the cafeteria, not because he was shy, but because he didn't want to cause any more trouble. But he didn't know that Technic didn't want the news to spread like a fire in the forest to the whole university and the world so that everyone would know that this Phi was already famous.


Technic doesn't pay any attention to these so-called stories.


If only there was his Phi holding his hand like this all the time, he would no longer be afraid of any gossip.


"Is there anything you want to ask me?"


After fleeing the crowd at the cafeteria, they made their way to the park where they once ate together. Although today's sun was even more toxic than the other day, Technic thought it was the coolest day of the week, probably because the wide-eyed Phi didn't know when he started staring at himself! So he let him ask the questions he wanted to ask.


But even so, the Nong still stammered...


"Eh, that rose... "


In fact, according to the usual routine, one should always ask about the confession first, and Tae asked about the first thing seen! Technic smiled faintly and then offered the flower to the person who was willing to accept it.


"That would have been yours,"


"But didn't you already give it to that nong at the cafeteria?"


Tae said shakily, his face was already starting to turn pale just by mentioning the man, and Nic reached out and took his right hand and held him tightly... to keep him from running away again.


"I don't know who you're hearing this from? But will you let me explain first? I did go to her".


Tae's lips were tightly closed, his pupils glistening, and Technic reached out his other hand and stroked his face, as if to say tell him to take his time and hear him finish slowly.


"I went and turned her down,"


"For... why ah?"


Nic's expression suddenly became serious, his eyes became more determined, and he spoke all his thoughts in front of him, and he looked at his face with great longing, it had only been a week since he had seen him, and already he was so restless that he could not continue to be calm.


He needed this man in front of him so badly that there was no way to bear the pain of losing him any longer!


"I must give myself an answer, how can I confess to the one I love most if I don't get my affairs in order first? I have to get my affairs in order to be able to say to you... I love you".





Technic had accepted himself from the bottom of his heart, and he loved this Phi in front of him!


Falling in love with this man who brings endless color to his life, he just knows that as long as he has this man by his side, he is happy.


"But don't you like girls? and I'm a guy, you should get a girl for a girlfriend!"


Bare! ~


"Eh!"


The older Phi was still unrelenting, and Technic took advantage of his inattention and scratched his nose. When he identifies something on his own, he is not going to listen to anyone else anyway, so he has to deal with his own affairs because he doesn't want to be dominated by his own mind anymore and not want to think about it so much.


"Stop thinking about who I should be with! Because even I don't think about it anymore."


"But wouldn't it be better to go out with girls... ugh!”


Technic scratched his nose even harder, and Nic looked up at him, and he said in a very firm tone.


"Don't mess around and make decisions for me, P’Tae! I don't care about other people's gossip now, whoever wants to say what they want, let them be, all I know is that it's you I like, I love you, I already know I can't leave you anymore, you taught me what love is, and I will never let go of your hand again!”


Tae shook his head slowly, as if still unwilling to accept.


Technic sighed softly and sat down on the cement bench, reaching out to take P’Tae's hand before looking up at him.


"I know that what I did before overwhelmed you all at once, P’Tae, you look me in the eye and if you don't believe me, I will do anything for you, just like you did for me back then, I will make you believe that I really do love you," Technic said with a smile on his face while shaking his right hand.


"If you know my classes, I will also go and get to know all of your classes, including all of the activities you attend, if I know what time you have classes, I will go and get to know what time you get up, if you make love bento for me, I will take you to eat all of the things you like to eat... Maybe I am starting to get to know you a little late, but I will get to know you more than you know me, and I will do my best to make you feel happy when you are with me..." Technic pulled his hands together and continued.


"I love you so much, can you trust me?"


The teenager smiled as he saw the tears in the other's eyes that look telling him again... he knew it all.


"P’Tae, I admit that I was the one who neglected you before, thinking that it's not a bad thing to be with you, precisely because you are you, everything you have done all along, you insisted on liking me as always, making me fall in love with you inexorably, when I knew that you disappeared and disappeared, I was so anxious that I was going crazy, I was willing to abandon everything I had, just for you to stay with me."


He no longer hides his feelings; he tells them all, including the feelings he first met in the beginning.


It was caused by a misunderstanding, but now, everything is understood.


With each misunderstanding came tears.


Tae broke down into tears.


"Here we go again, what man oh man, a little thing and tears.


Technic looked at the tears that were falling from his eyes and snickered as he let go of his hands as the other man kept choking and his shoulders kept shaking.


"Come here."


Poof! ~


At that moment, Tae didn't care about anything anymore, didn't care if Technic fit in with the girls and then there would be a bright future, he just needed a hug, so he went out of his way to hold him, nestling his head on his shoulder and letting the tears fall while the other person held him just as well.


The two sides hugged like this, almost crushing the roses, but they didn't care, at the moment they only had each other in their eyes.


"Nic ... woo ... I love you too ... love you ... woo ..."


"I know, Phi, I know you love me, so do you know now that I love you too?”


Technic stroked his back and whispered an answer in his ear, then asked the Phi back, as if to hear the answer he wanted to hear out of his mouth.


Even if he didn't believe it now, he was ready to give anything to make the person in front of him believe in himself.


He lifted himself up and answered in his ear as well.


"I... I believe I believe in you... I believe you love... "


At that moment, Nic finally knew what L was like, that's what a crying person looks like in front of him!


This one he's so cute and ’cute'! It's taking over his whole heart!


Technic feels that when he takes his lover into his arms, it can be said that after all the hardships, misunderstandings, reluctance to accept his heart, unwillingness to listen to the other person's explanations, and encountering many, many different problems, he seems to forget that his love comes from... sinful karma.


The so-called sins, he thought he had paid them all back, and now the sins were standing there, standing in his home!


"P’Type, what are you doing here?”


Standing there was the teenager who thought he had a melon face and dark skin, with a perfect figure, when he heard someone called Type he immediately looked around... P’Type... was his brother's friend... Everything that happened, it all started here.


It's the same one that goes around his faculty building saying he's Technic's husband.....


"Ow, this is my friend's house, isn't it normal for me to come here?”


But I don't want to see you!


Technic thought in his mind, honestly, he was really afraid of this man, he knew he couldn't fight him, even the full of nonsense Kla saw was going around him, all so he could avoid it. The kid was now pretty stinky sitting on the couch, not far from where Techno was standing.


"Nong Nic, who is it?"


The dumbfounded man who had just accepted the confession suddenly appeared behind him and looked towards the unwelcome guest, very strange, his brother's friend immediately came over.


"Is this your boyfriend?"


"Don't touch my boyfriend!” Not so much for babying him or anything, but to keep this simple man a little away from this man, Type said with a laugh in his throat.


"Why are you so afraid of me? I haven't done anything yet?"


Almost didn't kiss me forcibly at the coffee shop, and said you wouldn't do anything!


"And it's not like I'm here because of you today, Technic, it's Techno who called me to come over and help me think of a problem, so I came over out of the kindness of my heart," the uninvited guest said with a sullen look on his face, before turning to Techno, who was standing dryly smiling.


"I also didn't know how I am going to punish Kla for going to interfere with Nic's business, which is why I approached you about it,"





"Can't you just think for yourself? Don't call me every time something happens, it's easy to punish your little boyfriend, don't let him do it with you for a month, he'll probably be dead!”


"Hey!!! Don't say such nonsense words, P’No, don't believe him, I don't know if it will be the result." Kla jumped up and said, irritatingly, if No really did as P’Type said, Kla would definitely not accept it. P’Type shrugged helplessly and said.


"Whatever P’No does is his own decision, I'm just helping out with ideas."


If the idea had come from Type's mouth, Technic would have guessed it right away.


"Then if P’Type says so... "


"Wait, Techno, you can't believe your friend, if P’Type says I don't love you, will you believe it?" Kla immediately exploded, and Techno...


"So you don't you love me?"


If it were any other way, he would have laughed more than just maniacally at his brother for believing the words of his dead brother, but he glanced at the more innocent people around him, and in this atmosphere, he really couldn't laugh.


"P’No, oops! Of course I love you, P’No. I love you very much. Don't you ever punish me like that? Don't you ever feel sorry for me? Every time you believe what your friend says, as long as it's from P’Type, you believe it, I'm your male ticket ah, and he’s not, why... "


“Ai’Tae, come on, come to my room."


Now Technic didn't care at all what his deadbeat friend had come up with or put on an innocent face, he pushed his boyfriend's shoulder to let him go up to the second floor, because at the moment he was looking at what was going on with wide eyes curiously and felt like he was going to rush up to say hello to P’Type and introduce himself next, if they knew each other...


Wouldn't he and Kla's karma be exactly the same?


"But I haven't said hello to your brother yet!”


"No need to say hello, he won't mind."


"Hey Type, I haven't even introduced you to Nic's boyfriend yet! Ai’Tae, come here!“


Nic was about to take his boyfriend to the second floor, when Techno said suddenly, and everyone's attention was immediately focused on the person who was about to be taken to the second floor, and No greeted him with his hand, making Nic, who was a nong, very depressed.


Without guessing, Tae must have heard the shouting and looked away.


"Hee hee, you and I aren't that far off!”


No need to guess that this is what Kla said.


"This is Ai’Type, my friend, a very close friend... As for this one, it's Nong Tae, my brother's boyfriend,"


Techno thus introduced the two, the dark skinned teenager immediately put his hands together and saluted, eyes filled with a bad smile, no need to guess, his brother must have told him everything.


"Do you remember when you put the message at school that my brother was gay? No, Tae believed him and came to him and told him that he was my brother's boyfriend! I didn't expect him to actually take my brother down, I was going to kill you when this young brother of mine was away earlier!”


"Wait, P’No, is that the same guy who said at school that P’Nic was gay?" Hearing this, Tae's eyes widened in surprise and asked with a curious face, but the hairs of sweat on his arms stood up when Nic saw P’Type smiling.


"P’No, I didn't put that kind of message!”


"Ow!" not only Tae called out, but even Techno sulked, remembering that it was he who had gotten back at his brother...


"It wasn't even gossip in the first place, Nic, he really is my wife!"


"Hey!!!"


Nic immediately yelped, trying to interrupt his nonsense, because to be honest, he was afraid that Tae was going to start thinking nonsense again.


If he really believed him, then his confession in the cafeteria would have been worthless!





Only to see Tae's eyes widen even more in surprise.


"Nic said that thing wasn't true!”


"You believe that too?”


"Of course you believe that!" Tae replied confidently, without any hesitation.


"From now on, as long as it's Nic who says it, I'll believe it, I'm not a very smart senior and like to think nonsense, even my friends around me sometimes say I think strange things, but I'm a very firm person, I'm firm in my love, as long as it's Nic who says he loves me, I'll believe it!”


Sometimes he's still full of admiration for his nong!


He covered his mouth with his hand while thinking and turned elsewhere, so that no one else would notice that he was stealing joy.


P’Tae may be a very shy man, but his love for Technic... is the most determined in the world!


Type narrowed his eyes slightly as he listened, then smiled and turned to Technic and said.


"You really have a good boyfriend... Well, I'm not joking with you, not to mention that it's your husband, my own boyfriend is already very jealous," said P’Type while smiling and patting his shoulder.


"I'm just kidding, I have nothing to do with him... if he's going to upset you, you can tell me oh, I'm ready to hold these two brothers down to the floor and rub them together, annoy the hell out of him as the one who messes things up all day long."


Technic shivered in a cold sweat as he looked out of the corner of his eye where the afterglow was looking at himself and Kla, then shrugged and took his lover up to the second floor.


"Thank you, but I don't need your kindness... come, P’Tae, don't take anyone's word but mine, okay?”


"Hmm."


The lovely and cute person he still is, he nodded vigorously, and Nic turned to look at his brother's friend downstairs before entering the room.


"Thank you ah, P’Type, if it wasn't for you thinking about getting back at me then, I guess I wouldn't have met Tae now, I really appreciate you."


Only to see his brother's friend shake his hand: "Don't thank me, I'm not helping you, I'm punishing you, probably the good karma you accumulated in your past life."


"Thank you anyway,"


Who would have thought that Type's joke at the time would make him meet the true love in his arms, so for Technic, the so called karma may be a windfall, too.


Whether it's bad karma or a good , I hope they can cherish their love.


Tae flashed him a sweet smile that made him stifle a scratch of his nose. For the person he had to thank, there shouldn't be anyone but him, right?


"Thank you for liking me with such a bad personality!”


I'm really thankful that he can see the good in the man who betrayed his brother, and although he would betray his brother for profit, he would never betray his "wife" for any profit.


This is a man who is cuter than anyone else.














~~ How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior ~~






Prev:Chapter 12: Complex Answers 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 14: The Final Chapter





Comments

  1. Waah one more chapter to go....thank you thank you....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive