Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior, Special Chapter: This is love...

How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior
How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior, Special Chapter: This is love...

"Are you going to meet your friends from high school?"


"Hmm."

"I'm coming with you!"

"No way!"

"Eh!"

Technic felt a headache, his older boyfriend, who had just finished graduation less than 2 weeks earlier, said enthusiastically, eyes twinkling, and Technic accidentally spilled the beans, saying he was going to see his friends from high school this week.

Not that it was because he had been in relationships with girls and then suddenly with men, and he had no intention of hiding those relationships, there was just precedent.

Life is already full of thorns if we take these with us... will there be less problems?

The pharmacological teenager sighed deeply and shook his head slowly, which made his boyfriend even more aggrieved. His eyes widened, his eyes quaked like tears wanted to fall, and then he began to bite his lips... When they are on the bed and he sees him crying well that will make him want to do it even more but during normal daytime he wasn’t so perverted to make him cry.

Every time he saw the way he shed tears, his heart broke...

"You don't have to go, I'll be back after we eat."

"But... "

"No buts, it would have been better to go out early and get a job if you were a good kid.

"But my brother told me not to be in such a hurry, and that it was not too late to let me rest for a month or so.”

"Then you can stay home and read comics, oh, and if you get too bored, my brother is going to play basketball this week and you can hang out with P’No." Technic has been making up all kinds of excuses for not wanting to let his boyfriend go.

"Hey, I can't beat him, last time also went with him, the result caused Techno’s pair almost lost, sitting there to cheer them on is also quite boring, just want to play on the field, once I got on the field again I almost caused them to lose, so it's better not to go," Tae immediately replied, looking at him with hope in his eyes, hoping Nic can take him along.

Oh, Nic's friends, who doesn't want to meet them!

The man who wanted to know everything about his boyfriend thought to himself, even though they were already together, he still couldn't change his habit of collecting everything related to the life of a pharmacology teenager, not meaning collecting what he used and throwing it away ha, those had been forced to throw it away a long time ago, he just wanted to know everything about him, what he liked, what he didn't like, his friends, family, studies, etc. everything related to his boyfriend, and what was so strange about going to see his friends from Nic's short hair retention period!

I've seen his albums before and even he looks handsome when he has short hair!

"You'll let me come along!”

"No way!”

The man who was obedient to him still shook his head and continued to roast the meat with a heavy look on his face. The teenager's head is about to explode at the thought!

By the way, if that's the case it should...

"I'll spend the night at Ram's then."

Uggh

Nic tightened his brow, but whatever, he had to fight!

Tae began to know that he and his friend didn't get along, and every time Ram's name was mentioned, Nic was a little b8tchy, but it was safe to say that he would definitely let him go together, but...

"Fine, you can go play at Ram's house too, see how I punish you when I come back."

"Hey! No!”




His punishment... it was really embarrassing.

Anything that makes me shy, Nic will do it!

"Then you stay at home."

"But I want to go with you... ”

"I'll save some for you, it's all cooked, hurry up and eat it, it'll get cold if you don't."

He looked at his bowl depressedly, wondering why he had to deny himself so much, was there something hidden from him?

Hiding? Wait, is there a female friend?

The teenager was immediately startled by this idea and tried to recall the other people in the album, but at that time he was only looking at his boyfriend, and there was no room for other people in his eyes, so he quieted down and thought about it, as if he didn't have any female friends. So......

Is it the ex?

Tae's face was gradually getting a little hard to look at, since he knew Nic liked girls, he had had a few girlfriends he knew all about, yes, lots and lots, the reason he wasn't jealous was that Nic repeatedly said he didn't have any ideas about them, but not if it was the first girlfriend during that senior year.

It won't happen. I should do something. What should I do?

Up until now, he felt that he was not a substitute for a woman, and he began to frown and bite his nails nervously, and Nic knew that he was thinking nonsense when he saw it, but...

There's no way I would have let Tae go along!

The teenager continued to eat his meal with his head down, not speaking again, his mind full of thoughts of his friends, not really that there was anything wrong with them, including taking him out on them, there was only one person, the last person he wanted him to see.

Go early and get back early so Tae doesn't worry!

The teenager continued to eat with his head down, and he didn’t talk anymore. All he thought about was his friends were cutting his time to be with his Phi. In fact, there was no problem, including taking him out to meet them but there was only one person, and he didn’t want Tae to meet him the most.

"What are you doing here?”

Technic really wants to crash into the south wall, but he can't. If he does, his wife will have to cry again.

At this time, the pharmacology teenager widened his eyes and looked at the person who was dodging in front of the shop, but secretly followed him to the party place, he immediately calmed down and thought about what to do, only to see the other party come over and said with a dry smile.

"Oops, what a coincidence!”

What a coincidence! You live on Rama Road 8, what a coincidence is it you appeared here!

Technic was about to raise his hand to block his head and look at the man who was smiling dryly at him as if that would wash away his mistake.

"Hey! Isn't this Technic!!!!"

Before he had a chance to think of how to deal with his wife, a greeting came from behind him, and he blushed even harder, feeling that his mind was already spinning, because of this half-baked Thai voice, there should be no one else but him.

"Rome, what up man?" That's right, it's his mixed Italian friend.

He came from behind and hugged his other friends, then turned and nodded, keeping P’Tae out of his sight, it was because of him that he didn't want Tae to come to this get-together!

Technic has said before that since his third of high school year, he's seen male going after male and male and male being together, not because of anyone else, but because he has a bisexual friend.

Yes, Rome, aka Romeo, is a bisexual.

Everyone was friends around, and he never hid his sexuality from everyone, liking men while also liking women, which is why he didn't want Tae to see him, and if he remembered correctly, the way Tae looked was Rome’s favorite type!

Dark hair, fair skin, big eyes... Isn't that my Tae?

Even though they liked the same girl then, this time he still wanted to guard against it beforehand, he didn't want to fall in love with the same guy again!

"Who is he? Your brother?"

He saw Tae, what to do now? Should I just tell him it's my boyfriend? That will cut him off. No! He'd definitely be more interested if he let him know that Tae liked men!

But... Tae answered him before him, and had the face to run to my ear and say.

"You don't have to worry, I won't tell anyone we're dating so you won't feel embarrassed...

Don't be cute with me here! Can't you see I'm looking terrible?

"Well, I am his Phi." He replied.

"Are you in pharmacology, too?" Rome interjected, and from the look in his eyes, if I hadn't guessed correctly... his preferred type still remained unchanged.

"No, I'm from the Faculty of Engineering, I'm a senior at his university."

"People say that the kids in the city are good looking, and I agree with that," he said. See, that's what I'm talking about!

"Oops, I'm shy to compliment me like that, Nong Nic, I am not very handsome!"

He was complimenting you on your cuteness, not your handsomeness!

Technic gritted his teeth and listened, desperate to get home right away, because Rome had already started asking for his name, and when the other person told him the name, he would immediately clap his hands and say it fit the name!

My wife doesn't need you to hook up with him!

He shouted loudly in his heart, and the other friends all walked in, so he had to follow suit, thinking in his heart that when he got back, he must be punished until he couldn't get out of bed! We'll see!



"Ai’Nic, is P’Tae really older than us? Technic didn't say a word, and if Tae was going to turn his head and talk to him, he'd be very opinionated. Only to see Romeo squirm over and look at Tae as if to say... I want to f8ck him so badly, is that okay tonight?

"Well, you don't look at him small, the methods are poisonous."

Technic said sternly, and friends burst into laughter.

"Hey, don't you scare me, I don't believe you!”

"I'm not scaring you, he's from the engineering school, don't look at him like that, one pick two is not a problem at all!” He put Kla's bragging skills to good use.

"Really? Oh, just him?”




"Hmm."

Technic was somewhat thankful in his heart that Tae's expression was so flat that the other party was a bit hesitant, but...

"It's okay, I can take it!”

But I can't take it! B8stard!

Nic was holding his glass tighter and glanced at his wife, who was chatting with his friends and seemed to be enjoying himself.

"You know I'm bisexual too, I like him a lot, just help me out!”

How about I throw some beer in your face?

Technic was trying to stabilize his emotions as much as possible and was wondering if there was any way he could save his wife from being poisoned, so he decided to say.

"No way!"

"Why is that?"

"He's mine!"

"Huh?" The dark-skinned Italian mix instantly widened his eyes in a look of disbelief... but instead, he smiled.

"Ow, you changed your tastes, that's good, I told you you'd love the feeling, you and I really are besties together!”

Rome laughed and snickered, then patted him hard on the shoulder with an indignant expression, he was about to let out a sigh of relief, thinking that Rome shouldn't be harassing his friend's people, but...

"When are you breaking up, I want to!”

You Italian f8ck

Technic didn't want to mess with things, but he would have loved a big fight with the 8sshole in front of him if he hadn't continued to joke about it like this.

"You're the same as me right, date when you like and break up when you don't, you get bored easily, I didn't know about you yet, I saw you during the freshman year and within six months you've changed 3 girlfriends! So Tae should be the same, right? So, when are you going to break up? Did you f8ck him? Can I keep going? I love his type so much!”

Technic was clenching his hands into fists and snapping his fingers, he was really angry, so angry that he wanted to punch his in the face, but he was trying to calm himself down, trying to think of him as his friend, and most of all, he couldn't deny that he was indeed scum before!

He never took anyone seriously, but to him... seriously!

"I'm not going to break up easily, I do like him," he said.

"That's funny!”

Do you want to laugh in your coffin?

Rome remained unconvinced, still letting out a steady stream of laughter, his eyes never leaving his boyfriend.

"So that means he's really good?"

"Why do you have to have him?"

"He's cute, with dimples... Forget it, as long as he's still your boyfriend, I won't bother him." Although he was sure he wouldn't break up, Technic still wanted to take precautions as long as he could make Rome afraid to go near Tae, but he really couldn't think of a good way, there was only one way, yet he was hesitant.

This approach kinda hurts his self-esteem... but whatever!

"Trust me, you won't like it!" Technic said with a serious look on his face.

"You just stop being so precious!"



"You came together."

"What's the secret, anyway?" He asked as he leaned in closer and asked in his ear.

"I wouldn't have told you if you weren't my friend, in fact P’Tae he is a... sexual sadist”

"Ha!"

I'm sorry, Phi, if I don't say so, he won't stop harassing you!

Seeing his friend's mouth open wide in surprise and his eyes open wide, Technic still nodded in agreement.

"Well, I didn’t lie to you. Don’t look at his cute look. He is cruel while in bed. It’s like pouring boiling water on me. I can’t stand it anymore. He whipped me with a whip last night. My back was scarred, and sometimes he is playing with dripping wax, but it hurts, but what can I do? I have already slept with him, so I had to do it.“ Rome looked at Tae strangely, and Nic couldn't help laughing.

"I also saw him the other day buying some sex stuff online, and I don't know what sex props he bought back, can you take it that way?” He swallowed his dignity in a cerebral gulp, willing to be a submissive to P’Tae, and rubbed his head so side by side as if he was so sad that Rome swallowed.

"Still got the whip?"

"Well, there are handcuffs too!"

He looked over to P’Tae and couldn't believe his eyes, only to see that he was talking and laughing with his other friends and constantly refilling water for the others, taking care of everyone in a good way. But...

"Is he really that good?"

Hmmm?

Technic shouted in his heart, hearing his friend ask a question, one so puzzling he almost reached out and punched him in the face!

"I haven't try SM, but I've heard people say I'd definitely like it if I tried it, even you're into SM! Or should I try it too? To be honest, it's still quite appealing." The half-breed is still clutching at straws and has a look of eagerness to try, and Technic feels his plan has failed so badly that he wants to pound his head into the saddle and eat papaya salad!

"Well, I'd like to try that too!"

"But he's my boyfriend!"

"I didn't say now, I meant later, later ha!"

"I won't break up with you in the future either!"




He couldn't take it any longer, speaking to him very seriously, and the other frowned.

"What are you fuming about?"

"You're the one who said you were going to harass my boyfriend!"

"It's not like I said I will go harass him now!"

This kid is just like P’Tae, can't explain anything to him, what do you really want, I said won't break up or won't break up!

Technic was very angry, did not know what to do, looked at his wife and was very worried, looked at his friend and was very angry, wanted to go up and beat him, but was afraid that he would retaliate against his wife in the future, so the always calm Nic once again used his brain, then continued to talk.

This is the last thought, and if it doesn't work out, I may have to cut you off.

"Actually, there's one more thing I haven't said to you," Technic sighed deeply again.

Let's hope he doesn't do the same.

This idea, Nic felt that a man like him would not be willing, he never liked others to woo him, especially Gay, every time he hid away, he belonged to the more active side, even men, himself must be the one to draw the sword to prove his attributes. At this point Technic had completely abandoned his dignity and willingly risked that others would spill the beans on the matter.

"I'm actually a... bottom,"

"!!!!"

It was the first time Rome had nearly fallen out of his chair in shock, and he opened his mouth wide with a look of disbelief and couldn't get a word out, and Technic nodded again, then whispered.

"You mustn't tell anyone else, it's a secret, I'm telling you for your sake, it must be very strange, why would someone so easily bored with me not want to break up with him, it's he doesn't want me to break up with him, if I break up with him, damn it, the sky will change immediately, it will make you feel pain! Until you see blood! No matter how much I beg him, there's nothing I can do, I'm only reminding you for your own good, I don't want you to end up like me...” said Technic again with a look of wanting to cry out.

"A philandering man like me is nothing more than a pet adopted by P’Tae in bed,"

Rome didn't know how to answer well and looked at Nic sympathetically, and just then...

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Hey!"

Tae suddenly came over and asked, and the half breed backed away from the chair in shock, barely tossing it over, and let out a gasp, his friends all glanced at him, only to see him immediately shake his head.

"No... Nothing, nothing, I... I'll go to the bathroom first." It seemed that Rome was convinced, and since then, he never pulled his chair closer and leaned over, and took the initiative to switch places with other friends. He felt the further away from P’Tae the better, and even the look in his eyes became cautious.

Technic was naturally pleased to see the situation... but not at all comfortable.

How can I be comfortable? What have you already been described as?

"What were you guys talking about?"

Tae asked curiously, and Nic shook his head, looking at his pale face, big eyes, a rather firm nose, pink little lips that even smiled like a kitten in a comic book, and deep dimples that made you want to go for a tease, but he sighed softly anyway, and said

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry for what?"

Tae was relieved to see that there were no girls in his group of friends, but the serious and nervous tone of the other party made him feel strange and Technic had to speak again.

"I'm really sorry."

"Well, it's supposed to be me apologizing to you, I'm the one who didn't show up here at your word."

Tae said smugly, and Technic was tempted to take him into his arms.

"Wouldn't have backed down to this point if it wasn't for my love for you," he said.

Tae still had a questioning face, but Technic didn't answer any more questions from him, just secretly holding his hand under the table, Tae's white face suddenly flushed with red, Nic thought in his heart: if it wasn't for love, I definitely wouldn't have made myself look like a street rat, but as long as no one comes to harass P’Tae again, it's all worth it!

He would give his whole being for P’Tae, just for him!






~~ How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior ~~



Prev: Chapter 14: The Final ChapterChapters Home》 Next:




Comments

  1. thank very very much for quick translation and ur time and hardwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I will be eternally stuck on chapter 6. I checked almost everyday for update. Thanks a lot for finishing this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much finally it come to an end....thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really thankful for your translations. Wanted to know their story after reading aboutTabout and Kla. Missed Type mischievous ways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciate you putting in the hard work for slacker luke me who just want to read lol keep up the A+ work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful translation. loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanku so much for ur translations😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your translation! Enjoyed a lot! Keep up your work! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!!!!! I have been looking for this all over!!!! Finally!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work as usual and thanks as always for all your efforts in all these novels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive