Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 25: CTRL+S (3)

2gether The Series 《เพราะเราคู่กัน 》Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 25: CTRL+S (3)

S=Sarawat, T=Tine



The semifinals of the music festival are here and everyone on stage looks excited. the members of CTRL+S are trying to find a way to calm down and reduce the tight scared emotion. Only Sarawat is... Sitting down and eating! This guy is not nervous about anything.
Dim was no slouch, sitting leisurely with Sarawat, rocking and shakily holding up a fork. They also formed a group called "Sunshine, Daisies.
And the band "Ripe Avocado", is the seniors band in the music club and I are am curious about the name of the band.
Where the inspiration came from, probably from Harry Potter.
(*) Ron's "sunshine, daisies and yellow" in "Harry potter" dialogue.
P’Mill's band was concentrating on tuning the guitar, and this time he wasn't concentrating on me and we're more or less relieved to not have anyone to mess with or threaten us. His band is called the Rhythm, but it seems they all like cause other people trouble.
“The much-anticipated 2016 festival is here!! “The voice of the host on stage rang out. I turned to Sarawat. and gave it to him some encourage.
T: "Be the best you can be and I'll be at the front of the stage with you cheering."
S: "Hmm. Cheer me on."
T: "Go for it."
S: "I'll make you proud."
T: "I'll be impressed, but will you stop eating?"
S: "You bought it, it's delicious."
T: "When the game is over, you can keep eating."
S: "Dim will eat it all up before I get to it."
T: "I don't want to argue with you, I'll go to the front of the stage for a moment. I'm rooting for you."
S: "Give me a kiss."
T: “There's a lot of people around, xsshole."
Before I could react, Sarawat pulled me over and took the opportunity to kiss me on the forehead. The screams all around me overwhelmed me.
The semifinals are held in the school's theater, seating on a low to high grade level alignment. My friends and I sat close to the front row and cheered, the view is clear too. At the front and back of the theater seats, center.
There is a display screen at the center, and here is the best view.
The cheerleaders started running in and there was barely room to sit. Some of Sarawat's wives harem, even brought a pull banner in the highest corner of the 2nd floor so that they can clearly see the CTRL+S on stage.






P: "What's wrong? Is there a problem?" Perk picked up the phone, and I took a selfie.
T: "No, just worried about Sarawat, he still keeps eating."
P: "Leave him alone."
Next to him sat the White Tiger Gang. Looks like they were prepared for this fight, they even came even with extra shirts and neck pillow?
"Are you ready?"
"Ready~"
"Are you ready? Didn't hear."
"Ready~"
MC: "Let's meet the first band 1 Blackboard Story band."
The cheers were accompanied by music. The band members all appeared in front of us, with the spotlight shining straight to the center of the stage. Some applauded, others waved their hands to the music.
The first set of bands ended and the second set took the stage. Group after group came.
In the past, P'Dim's band was slotted for the 6th part. Sarawat’s band was in the 12th.
No. It's gonna be a long time before we get to CTRL+S. Maybe I should just get some sleep.
I got up and went to the bathroom 2 times and went out to eat with Ohm.
Fong asked me to buy more water. When I came back, it wasn't CTRL+S, so I just, uh, leaned back in my seat and lazed around for it.
People cheered and I didn’t pay any attention until the man sitting next to me nudged me.
Only then did I focus on center stage again.
"We are CTRL+S!!!"
(A cheer goes up from the stage.)
Oddly enough, despite the number of people standing on stage, I only tuned them off and focused on the man, the one with the guitar, with no expression on his face.
Taem spoke for a moment, and the cheers and the joyous music went up. The rule for the semifinals is that each group must sing one slow song.
CTRL+S chooses to play DCNXTR's Summer Rain and The Yers Festival song - Line race.
The cheers were louder than all the groups had just been. Everyone was loud and shouting, hand-waving, singing non-stop, but at first everyone said they don't know the title of the song. It's Som who printed songs for everyone to solve the problem. We could hear every single one of them in the theater.
MC: "Give CTRL+S a round of applause."
(cheers from the stage)
MC: "Introduce yourself to the group." After the show, the moderator
People continue to interview the players, trying to create an atmosphere that many watch.
The much-anticipated time.
"Hello. I'm Taem, the lead singer."
"Hello. This is Earn, the guitarist."
"Jane, bass player."
"Non, I’m the keyboardist."
"Boom, please support."
S: "Hello."
"Aaaaahhhhhh, my husband! My husband!" Shouts echoed, Sarawat picked up the microphone and start introducing himself. He wore a black T-shirt with the band's name on it and his favorite jeans, and wearing black canvas shoes. It all seems too perfect, I couldn't help but say in my heart.
MC: "Someone asking if Sarawat’s lover came here today?"
(The crowd cheers and screams.)
MC: "Is your lover here?" Sarawat doesn't answer, just smiles. The stage spotlight that was shining on him disappeared in front of him. Soon, my dumbfounded face appeared on the top screen.






MC: "What's the guy's name? Time? Tine?"
(The crowd cheers and screams.)
MC: "A guy who is a cheerleader?"
MC: "Law Faculty?"
MC: "Sitting up front?" I don't know where to hide, the other female presenter asked again.
MC: "Really?"
S: "... "After a moment, the camera turns to Sarawat again, Luckily yes, he just smiled and didn't respond, just had a shy look.
MC: "A lot of people are curious what CTRL+S means, and why did you choose that name?" Since there is no answer from Sarawat,
The MC went on to ask other questions and Earn was the representative who answered them
E: "CTRL+S is a shortcut key combination for computers, and we believe that our brains have hard drives that store information, and we want to save and remember the good feelings."
(The crowd cheers and screams.)
MC: "Who came up with that name?"
E: "Sarawat."
"My husband! My husband!"
MC: "So let's ask Sarawat, what was the inspiration for the name?"
S: "People around me."
MC: "Say, who are those people?"
S: "Family, friends and..."
S: “Tine."
At that moment, my whole world... It was spinning around and around and around and was screaming ... only Sarawat in front of me.
The CTRL+S band goes into the final round as expected, with P'Mill's Rhythm
Dim's "Sunshine”, “Daisy Blossoms and Ripe" and also band "Ripe Avocado" was disqualified. Freshmen got a chance to make fun of Dim. They, say the music club seniors failed and was disqualified. Dim threatened by saying anyone who talks bull about a shit about a disqualified band will be kicked out the music society.
The grueling training for the final week has begun. Every day, I follow Sarawat to the place where they go to practice and I always fall asleep. Occasionally Sarawat needs a heart support and I would listen to music in the lounge, the White Tiger Gang and some friends would come and stay with me, because Sarawat is afraid I'll be alone.
Just like tonight, we have an honored guest who's been chasing and begging me - Green.
T: "I heard you had a fight with P’Dim, didn't you?" I asked,
Green he cried, looking like he only wanted to win one game.
G: “The person I can't get over is Tine, we should be in a relationship, me and you." Damn. Don't touch me. I already have a boyfriend. I quietly moved and try to keep a distance from Green for fear of being bullied, to be honest, or it could be the worst horror film in Thai cinema history.
T: "If only you could make up with Dim that will be a lot better." In order not to be burdened with the social belt and I want to have them make up.
G: "If he doesn't listen to me, I have to get rid of him. He doesn't want to break up. He is saying I have to wait till the day he dies then I'll have a chance to find a new man.
Friend." What a wicked idea that suits Green well.
T: "I'm really curious. Do you like Dim?" I've been thinking about it for a long time, and he's so mean that it makes me ask involuntarily wanting to know what character of Dim is likable.






G: "What I like is Tine."
T: "Seriously, watch out what you say or I will I kick you."
G: "I like him, we have been together for a long time and I want to look for a new one.”
I don't know what's so good about being with someone who's so mean.
I'm sorry.
T: "So you've also got the idea of finding a new love interest, right?"
G: "I've thought about it before, but halfway through, my heart isn't strong enough. Fortunately, he came to me, because he knew that I couldn't escape from him in the end."
T: "And then you were happy?”
Green had a whimsical smile
G: "If I wasn't happy, I wouldn't want to be with that person."
T: "..."
G: "It's like being together now is more than just being close, there's always a lot of fun in doing things together."
It wasn't until now that I realized that Green had his romantic side as well.




                                           ~ 2gether ~





There is a part (4) but take this as the end ... I spent 5 days 20 hours per day starring at a screen... this is goodbye...



P.S.:  If you think the book is good, please try to buy the original book, thanks for supporting the author! 





Comments

  1. Please put the remaining part... please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your hard work. I have only heard about tits and bits of spoilers. Thanks to u I got to read the whole story. If possible (after taking a rest/break), please translate the last part also.Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai.. pls answer me, im new fans..
    in the novel has sad ending???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no they have happy ending thts why named 2gether

      Delete
  4. Hai thanks for ur hard work,plz can u update the next one too,is it already ended or is the story still there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply....its a happy ending one

      Delete
  5. Hello The Eunuch!
    I would like to thank you for putting your hard work on translating this novel!
    Since the publisher and the author won't release the english translation anytime soon, you instead translated it for us readers. We cannot thank you enough!! Your eyes might hurt so much after spending 20h for 5 days in a row.
    Loved the novel and if I have the chance to get the book, I'd definitely buy it!
    If you have the chance to translate the last chapter, I would be very grateful. But of course, it is up to you :)

    Thank you The Eunuch,

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please continue to upload the other chapters 🙏🙏 I beg you. I hope they dont report this. Its been 2 months since I search this story ang finally see this post. Thank you for the hardwork. ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for the translation!!! love the story so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this. Your effort to get this work translated was something that we are grateful for.

    Take a rest and if you find the time, translate it but no pressure of course. More power to you and take care na

    ReplyDelete
  10. is this end here? i mean. how many chapter in this novel??
    btw thank you so much for your hardwork..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know this is hard work and thanku soooo much for doing this i really hope u find it in your heart to finish the story pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeees itso hard to find any kind of translation for it plessse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for putting a lot of effort in sharing this.. I really appreciate it. I really do. More powers to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how will the book end? im sure something big will happen, will they end up getting married or something? please let me know anybody

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your hardwork. Very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your effort. Thank you for making me happy...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much <3 After watching the 2gether the series, I wanna read the novel as well. I were sad to know that it doesn't have English version. But then, I found your page, I'm really happy and enjoy the story. Again, thank you for your hard working <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. THANK YOU would not be enough but it's a must and the most appropriate to express. All the best for the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for all your effort... God bless you . ..

    ReplyDelete
  19. ❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc) Gracias por tu duro trabajo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Translating is not an easy job because you always have to give up something wether is rhythm, prose you cannot find in the new language, metaphors, etc... I thank you for your hard work and sharing this wonderful story. the written word cannot compare to the drama because in any literary work you always have to give up something the written word has the readers imagination and the drama the constraints of regulatory groups. Thanks again for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for yr hard work we appreciate 💜 ❤ plz plz rest well md after rest plz.plz translate it for us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive