Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 25: CTRL+S (2)

2gether The Series 《เพราะเราคู่กัน 》Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 25: CTRL+S (2)

S=Sarawat, T=Tine, M=Mill, Ta=Taem


The countdown is five days to the semifinals. Everyone is serious and exercises harder. What's even more nerve-wracking is the fact that the Mill group is always coming around.
I'm afraid he'll provoke Sarawat. Into a fight. So then I... We have become more cautious.
Any practice must be kept confidential and sometimes must leave at 10:00 from the Gymnasium so as not to run into them, but our luck was not so good today.
At ten o'clock, a friend of Mill's who met him at the gym door said.
"Uh, isn't it late to still be around here?"
It was already 10pm and I didn't expect to see them again. I followed Sarawat everywhere, and all I could do was sigh. I knew the band was small and the partners were exhausted from rehearsals and didn't expect to encounter anything like this given that I was a fly on the wall guy.
Ta: "Practice your own and don't get into trouble." Taem said in a serious voice.
M: "I didn't mean to do anything to you guys, just came by to say hello." P’Mill jokingly raised his voice.
S: "Don't be ridiculous."
M: “As a senior, you should respect me."
S: "You don't even respect me.”
M: "I bought snacks for Tine."
S: "He didn't eat them." Sarawat replied immediately, barely giving me a chance to say something.
M: "I didn't ask you, don't talk."
Sarawat put my hand in his pocket so that I couldn't take anything and from that day I had to leave early before the band broke up. 
11.09 in the evening and today I couldn't have gone wrong with watch time, I dragged my tired body to rest in the car, Green didn't come today, so I was alone with my phone, I was lucky to have a sleeping bag in the car and I had a warm place to lay down and I fell asleep. After a while, I heard footsteps and Sarawat was seen standing not far away.
T: "Is it over?" I asked sleepily, not even opening my eyes.
S: "No, I'm worried about you, I'm afraid you'll be alone."
T: "Not alone, lying down and listening to music."
S: "One more hour. Can you wait that long?" Sarawat is sitting next to me and I nodded.
Sarawat and I talked for a while before he returned to the practice room. Time goes and flow passed and I lay down to listen to the music, my eyelids beginning to close.






Sleep began to invade all thoughts. In the end, I overslept and when I woke up, Sarawat put the sleeping bag from the car, carried me in it, took me to the bedroom.
S: “The little bad guy is exhausted."
T: "What time is it?"
S: "12:00 pm. Are you hungry?"
I glanced at the time, shook my head and closed my eyes. No.
It's 12:00 p.m. instead of 3:00 a.m. All the band members are sweaty like Sarawat since they have been getting up at 8:00 in the morning. I'm worried that Sarawat would get sick, but he said it was fine.
Just being together is enough...
I can't believe I can have a living, breathing lover with a past lovers are different. I used to have to take care of the other half. But me and Sarawat, we're looking out for each other. Or, rather, he looks after me more, he is my dependence.
My ❤ for Sarawat is very different from my first love Ging, who was a nerd, always refusing me to take her out. And on the contrary, Sarawat never said the word "No" to me.
T: "Are you free this afternoon?"
S: "What's up?"
T: "I'd like to go to the mall, get something to eat, and hang out."
S: "Let's go."
T: "Are you free?"
S: "Let's go."
T: "Is that okay?"
S: "Let's go."
The answer was simple, when we finished shopping, I saw Sarawat froze sitting in Starbucks, focused on doing his thing, hair disheveled.
Sarawat is not sloppy or crazy when it comes to taking photos...
S: "Here comes the food, hey, it's yours." I picked up the plate, looked up and asked.
T: "No pictures today?"
S: "What's wrong? We are here to eat, not to take pictures."
T: "We can show off. A lot of people like to show off."
S: "If it's more special than usual, I'll want to show it off, but when it casual we don't need to be done when."
T: "......."
S: "It's more fun with real people than with pictures and I've got the real person."
T: "......."
S: "Real people are handsome and don't need pictures to pass the time."
T: "I hate you."
Sarawat not very talkative...






T: "What's for dinner today?” I asked him as usual.
S: "Eat whatever you want."
T: "Going to the school for noodles?"
S: "Let's go."
T: "I want a pizza, there's a coupon available now." In fact, superior.
The voucher can be used any day, I'm just messing with him.
S: "Okay, go eat."
T: "Or eat Chinese food."
S: "Which store? Drive."
T: "But it's worth it to go to the buffet."
S; "Which restaurant would you like to eat at? If you can't choose, I will.
Please. I'm frustrated because you'll be hungry."
T: "...!!"
Sarawat never cared what to wear...
T: "Can I get two pairs of flip-flops?"
S: “Throw away the old ones and buy me another pair. Just buy this one its okay."
T: "Bastrd."
S: "What do you want?"
T: "Can you change into other clothes?"
S: “The jerseys are just fine."
T: “There are so many clothes in the wardrobe, why can't you change to something else?
of?"
S: “Depends on the occasion, we are just hanging out today, do you want me to change into a tuxedo?"
Bummer....
Sarawat is a lot that is different from others.
S: "Ouch."
T: "It hurts."
Kiss my neck, not just kiss, but bite, xsshole!
When I'm busy or focused on something, Sarawat never leaves me.
S: “Tine, are you busy?"
T: "Um, I’m doing homework, anything?"
S: "All right."
T: "Ask whatever you want."
S: "You're busy, that's okay."
T: "Huh? I'm listening, you go ahead."
S: "All right."
T: "Don't make me ask you again, what's wrong?"
S: "I think.........."
T: "N-woo-woo-woo." (I'm guessing he was kissed here?)
The most important thing to Sarawat is...






Sarawat doesn't have a period, so he's not as much of a PMS-ing as my ex.
T: "I'd like to buy the SCRUBB limited edition shoes, but it would be better than regular shoes but those are 2.5 times more expensive. Do you think I should buy it?"
S: "Buy if you want."
T: "Not stopping me at all? I can get hit, you can call me a bullshit."
S: "Your hobby is not bullshit."
T: "More expensive than normal, but still buyable, huh?"
S: "Can the regular version still be called SCRUBB Limited?"
T: "Can't."
S: “Then buy it, for fear that one day you'll want it and there will not be a pair sold so don't regret it later just buy it now."
T: “That's right, lend me some money.”
S: "Well, I don't think you need to buy it, buying regular is all the same."
T: "Do you still have a heart to say that?"
We talked sincerely and understood each other. We're never fight we sync and move with each other's preferences.
These little things, they all mean a lot to me.
Because it all makes me... love him...




                                           ~ 2gether ~









Comments

  1. I know alot people said already but I want to say too thank you for the hard work you are the only one that I know that dedicate enough to finish what you start and finish my long time favourite novel counter attack so so grateful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarawat. Sarawat. Sarawat.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarawat es tan yo en la vida jajajajaja, Tine es super lindo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this is pure my heart Is so heartworm and this is so lovely.
    Thanks Pi! For your heard work!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive