Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 25: CTRL+S (4)

2gether The Series 《เพราะเราคู่กัน 》Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 25: Ctrl+S

S=Sarawat, T=Tine
PS:  this last part was sent in image form so i can a hard time time to figure out which part goes where because the image were not numbered and if I made mistkes please forgive.

MC: "The final round of the 2016 festival is underway."

MC: "Tonight's gathering of musical talent, with candidates including folk singers, international musicians, bands and dancers, was excellent. Please cheer for your favorite player."

The venue for the final round is inside the stadium and the capacity is approximately three times as big as the theatre and students gathered in a crowd. The event will also end with a performance by a famous musician.

I was behind the scenes, as usual, and the band members were preparing for the game. Most surprisingly, the S band is the "Troublesome" - my guitar. When he's been practicing lately, he's been on electric guitar, never seen him on acoustic guitar.

*Tine's guitar is called: Troublesome/ Annoying thing.

I thought they'd be wearing tuxedos, or something more suited to this band's style. However, when all the players came out of the locker room, what I saw was... Cartoon print shorts, flip flops and white t-shirt. Put it on, and you can go to bed, dxmn it.

S: "The clothing theme is interesting."

T: "Whose idea was it? Why didn't I know of it?"

S: "Man, what do you think of yesterday's proposal, which everyone agrees with?"

T: "I have nothing to say..."

S: "This will definitely make the girls scream."

T: "I'm a little shocked, but it looks interesting too."

S: "We will definitely win."

S: "I'll do my best."

T: "This is your dream. After working so hard for so long, the results will be good."

I approached S and watched him with an excited smile, after a lot of painful practice before the race, we encouraged each other a lot and today he made me proud.

But I still hate the clothes he wore...


S: "Win or lose, I'm happy to have you by my side."

T: "Whether you lose or win, I will be here." I patted my chest.

S: "In your chest?"

T: "I'm in a bit of a mood, stay away from me."

Before I went to the lobby, I heard S laughing and chose the seat closest to the stage to get a better view.

"We are Ctrl SSSSSS," Taem's voice fell silent.

The cheers were heard and then echoed throughout the area.

"Ctrl S! Ctrl S! Ctrl S!"

The team members were not only wearing the pajamas I just saw, they were also wearing colored raincoats.

Couldn't resist picking up his cell phone and snapping a picture.

After a brief introduction, the band's opening song, "Nice to meet you" by 25 Hours, had many people on their feet dancing and enjoying themselves. Just the first song, it's already made people

Sweat drenched my back.

Then the second song went on and it was Scrubb See Scape" and listening to Taem, I understood why they were wearing raincoats tonight.

Just be with you, no matter how hard it is.




I love sharing everything with you.

The good old days, the familiar day.

I want to shed tears with you.

If you're willing to accept the past.

When we're ready, let's stand together again."


(Lyrics.)

The song ended in applause and the emotions that surged through my heart.

S smiled at me, and we just did that, looking at each other and smiling until S left the stage...

It was worth it to look each other in the eye from beginning to end, time didn't pass in vain. We understand each other,

I went out to escape the suffocating atmosphere of the crowd, and S calmly waited there. Sweat rolled down my face, but S came up to me and asked a question,

S: "You don't even blink, is there a problem with my performance?"

T: "The song is good."

S: "Really?"

T: "Hmm."

S: "And?"

T: "It's embarrassing, asshole."

S:"..."

T: "Thank you, don't know what to say."

S: "Thanks for the conversation the other day too."

I nodded. Actually, I have a lot to be thankful for.

People. For example, Green, Dim, White Tiger friends, my close friends, Pukong, Type, and even Scrubb's live performances. I'm sure all these people have helped me and S to get to today.


Ta: "I have a good friend who really likes Scrubb as a band. He said one man was afraid of rain, he was afraid of getting wet, so he had to hide under an umbrella, until that too was wet."

Ta: "So through this song, I want everyone to be brave and face it and do what you want to do and not have to avoid the rain anymore."

"Let's sing along to this song, See Scape

I had so much fun gathering with so many people to listen to this one.

Song. When Scrubb's song comes on, I sing along, because it's my song.

Ctr S said, "Sing the first song to introduce yourself and the second song to wake us up and let us really know ourselves, let us find each other, we and the other person can face the bigger world. The third song, called "Rain", is from Scrubb's new album.

Everyone's enjoying themselves, swaying to the beat of the music, starting.

Adjust to the mood and gradually adapt to the soothing rhythm of the song. The 1975's "Robbers" made everyone wave their hands.

Now it's time for the last song, Ctrl S. I hope everyone understands this song. "This is a song I want everyone to sing along to, the lead singer once said that a song with a good melody doesn't necessarily have a high ranking and is not necessarily popular with many people. But a good song, which can be very simple, is the gentle breath of our loved ones."

(*Lyrics)

"Looking at strangers, walking around.

The memory is still there, only you know it.

The days are like a breeze.

You're the one who makes sense of time.

One person can change everything.

The oil paintings in the

Who can make me laugh, no matter how sad.

It's that you really love him and have changed,

I don't know, I don't understand.

Oil Paintings in the Sea

Just because we were made for each other."

(*Lyrics)

Foley's painting.

Just because we were made for each other...

I remember that time, the first time I met Sarawat, his face was low.

Sinking, not smiling at each other...

(Lyrics)

"Hide the past.

The oil paintings in the

Rewriting the composition

It's like a soft breathing sound that only we can hear.

Still waiting to see when you can stay with me.

No matter how long it takes.

Even if the stars disappear, I'll still have you."

oil return

(Lyrics.)

How long have we known each other? The conversations, the laughter, the tears, all the past, it's all good memories for me. Just like me.

The lyrics we wrote together, no matter how long it takes, will be remembered.




(Lyrics.)

"No matter how gentle it is, how far away it is, we can feel it.

"This song, it's like the message we're trying to send, that hopefully one day, when we have to leave someone, we still want them to keep breathing so that we can still feel them."

(Lyrics.)

"This song has been saved.

Oil in the sea.

But inside, it's empty.

How many times did you pray?

How many times has time passed?

Life is just...

0 nautical mile painting.

Standing alone in a busy world.

Until you change.

This song is full of meaning.

(*Lyrics)

T: "Going to listen to music?"

S: "Let's go."

M: "Sarawat!" There were many people in the hall, some following me and we turned and the caller was standing before us. It was Mil and his friends.

S: "What's wrong?" The low bar sound contrasts with the loud music.

M: "Nothing. Just wanted to say...)

M: "You're right, we'll do it again next year."

S: "At your service." Mil rubbed S's shoulder tightly two or three times before Mill and his friend disappeared into the crowd.

Tonight is a time to celebrate, and a time to let go of everything after a long, hard time practicing music. The singer at the front raised his voice through the microphone and once again drew our attention to the stage.

"Let me hear from everyone.

(cheering from the stage)

"For those of you who are now in love, I want you to know that fate made it possible for you to meet."

"Look into each other's eyes and love each other. Whoever left.

I'm sure you'll see each other again as long as the other lives.

God made you... . to be a pair."

I had said I liked Scrubb, and was lucky I was standing next to Sarawat. We didn't say anything, just swayed to the music, until I was exhausted...


"We are Ctrl S. Thank you all."

I wiped the tears from my cheeks and looked up at the stage where many people were standing. Soon two men and a woman host came out alive.

Atmosphere. I saw Sarawat's eyes turned to me. We looked at each other for a moment, and then he walked off the stage.

I stood motionless on the stage, looking at table after table.

MC: "The moment everyone has been waiting for is here, and it's time to announce the results of the 2016 Festival Band Competition.

MC: Starting with the third prize, belonging to... Blackboard Story. Please give me a warm round of applause."

(cheering from the stage)

After the semi-finals, the jury selected the three bands that made it to the finals. Now there are only two groups left: Ctrl S and The Rhythm. Each group is nervously waiting for the end.

P'Mil's band is also very good. Again, the music of the show got everyone dancing. But I only care about S, I don't have time to care about anyone else.

MC: "2016 Festival Champion Band, Belonging to..."

Audience: "Ctrl S! Ctrl S! Ctrl S!"

Audience: "Rhythm. Rhythm. Rhythm."

The audience in the lobby shouted with excitement, and the music played, too.

With the added suspense, I clung to my friend's clothes and my breathing began to become difficult...

The host was so annoying, come on.

MC: "Belongings to..."

Audience: "Say it!"

MC: "Belongs to. .Ctrl S, congratulations!"

Audience: "Sarawat, Sarawat, Sarawat.

T: "Ctrl S is great, great!" This year, the music club's freshman student won the award.

(MC: "Now, please welcome the judges and last year's winner

Sssss, come and present the award to the winner."

It all happened so fast, the flash swept through my area. The spotlight's on, I'm going blind, I don't know what's going on in front of the stage. Just know that my friends from the White Tiger Gang put a bunch of flowers in my hand and pushed me to the front of the stage, and the winner stood there in confusion at first, stopped abruptly, and Sarawat came to the stage and knelt down with a smile on his face.

"You want them?" He asked, and before I could react, I handed him a bouquet of roses, and everyone around me screamed, deafening,

MC: "It's a tradition this year that the winning band will sing another one song, please Ctrl S!!!"

(cheers from the stage)




Everyone walked off the stage, and at first the bright light of the stage was dimmed until it went out, and then the lights came back on again as Sarawat with the guitar appeared.

No one else, not with the rest of the team as usual. Out. Only he was in the lights, a shy man like that, standing alone on the stage.

S: "In fact, my friend, a first-year political science student, and I used to swear to each other that if I had a lover, I'd achieve it. If I had a lover, I'd make it happen."

S: "And to fulfill that promise is to sing a song for lovers."

T: "Don't do it."

S: "If I win, I will sing in front of everyone. If I don't win, I'll sing to that person alone. But whatever, that person has to be the one who hears it."

S: "The song I'm going to sing is called Tine."

Audience: "Aaaaaaaa, Sarawat!"

S: "The word is not taken from "Tine", but from the name of my lover."

S: "My lover's name is Tine."

The guitar was playing very slowly, and the whole hall was filled with screams, and suddenly there was silence, and all that was left was the guitar...

I didn't know what to say, I just looked up at the stage and thought.

A way to keep the tears from staying, afraid of becoming uncool...

I've never had a weak heart like I do now, and every memory of our conversation with Pukhong has come back.

Sarawat once wrote a love song for me, named it after me, and most importantly, I'm listening to it tonight...

(Lyrics)

"That day, it was just me and you.

I miss your eyes.

Even a moment is enough.

I met you, you're so dazzling

The oil paintings in the

Although I didn't know the heart was beating.

I love sharing everything with you.

Let's get to know each other better.

Oil Paintings in the Sea

No matter how much time has passed.

My heart only accepts your love.

10 nautical miles of oil,

If you're ready, we'll start now.

You and me, we'll be happy.

A lifetime of just needing you is enough.

How vast the world is.

But not as wide as the heart you gave me.

"When we look up at the stars in the sky.

When you feel empty, it's the lyrics.

Let it be the sound of breathing,

Everywhere you are, the song will be playing."

(*Lyrics)

Thank you for always being there for me, for loving and taking care of each other so much,

(Lyrics.)

Painting with Dan

"You're everything to me,

You're all I have, and it won't change,

Society) Painting in the Sea

No matter how long it takes.

When the stars are gone, I'll still be there.

(Lyrics.)




~ 2gether ~







Prev: Chapter 25: CTRL+S (3)Chapters Home》 Next:



This is the last part (4) but take this as the end... this is goodbye...



P.S.: If you think the book is good, please try to buy the original book, thanks for supporting the author!

Comments

  1. How many chapter left until the ending ?? Thank you for ur hardwork translating it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Thanks for translating and you've really worked hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I truly appreciate your hard work in translating. Don't forget to take a rest and keep safe. :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for translating it😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your hardwork! Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just wish that the love story of Sarawat and Tine will still continue and have more episode to watch...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the translation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the translation....
    Good job

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for translating! I can only imagine how hard it is to translate such a large novel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SarawatxTine son perfectos juntos! se complementan en todo momento incluso en "esos ¬¬" momentos. Gracias por tu arduo trabajo, si hay más lo esperare con ansias (´。• ω •。`) ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you. But the part when Sarawat asking a second chance to Tine is not in here. And when Tine said "Wala naman ako dito kung ayaw ko na di ba?. Nawala po sya sa last chapter.. But its still okey..
    When the next chapter post here.. For Season 2..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven’t watched d Tagalog version but I think when it comes to dubbing, they would add some words or removed some words. Not all what was written in this novel was even the same as the tv series. Nonetheless, it was great!

      Delete
  12. Love it ❤️ thank u ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive