Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 22: Lovers reconcile (2)

2gether The Series 《เพราะเราคู่กัน 》Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 22: Lovers reconcile (2)

The disturbing doorbell rang and I couldn't help but yell as I lay in bed. Who could it be this early in the morning? Sarawat, who was sleeping next to me, walked across me and crushed me so hard that my whole body couldn't move. I got up and took off my shirt, which I hadn't changed last night, and threw it at the end of the bed, I can't imagine that I would get drunk like this. What a drunken fire. We both still reeked of a strong alcoholic stench and went straight to bed last night with a vague consciousness after having a bad drink. Of course neither one took a shower.


When did I start to feel satisfied with this mundane life?
Ding dong, the doorbell rang again-
"Heard that!" I shouted.
My back is still vaguely sore and it looks like it's still a few days away from healing.
I didn't want to make too much movement.......
"Sarawat!" I woke up the man next to me and asked him to open the door.
"You go..."
"Go open the door now, do you hear me? It should be someone we don't know."
"All right, quiet. Keep sleeping." He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled me into his arms, showing no sign of getting up. I was actually sleepy too, so I went to sleep together. The one who is outside the door? Who cares?
Until...
Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring.
"Hey...” I didn't even bother to see who it was and answered it, really tired and sleepy.
"I'm on your doorstep."
"Who are you?”
"Your brother, Type!"
"Huh??????”
"Come on open the door, I've been waiting a long time."
At this moment, my entire body simply jumped out of bed with a jump. Even Sarawat sat up, scratching his head and looked at me suspiciously." My brother is here! "
The two of us looked at each other for about 2.5 seconds before everything got so confusing that it was hard to reload. And then we went on a frenzied destruction spree, always.
Sarawat rushed to put away the clothes that were piled up in a mess at the end of the bed. I'm okay. I'm wearing SpongeBob pants so I didn't get caught is any suspicion. But Sarawat was now covered in only a pair of quilts, so he had to get busy to get his top on.
Then went and get the condoms, the lubricants, the drugs in the back... Get everything under the bed, all the evidence related to “That act".
Extinguished.
Then all that remains is to groom my hair and groom my face, and greet my dear brother with an expression that would be as if nothing had happened." Poof, poof, poof, "Fvck me.
The heart was beating so fast it was straining to death.
Ka-ching...
"Hey brother, why didn't you tell me before you came?"
That was the first thing I said to P'Type. He looked perfect in a white shirt with dark jeans. Both civil and strict, he and I formed a great contrast.
"If I called you first will it still be called a surprise? Why does it stink.......?” After saying that, he walked into the room one by one, even with a large suitcase in tow.
Ah! Is bringing a lot of stuff meant to be a long stay?
"Mom says you're living with a friend. Is this the guy?"
Sarawat stood quietly next to the couch and raised her hand in greeting to my brother. Football jerseys, quads, messy hair, the point we still stinks This first impression really sucks!






"Uh....... Right."
“Tine you've changed a lot, how come you are so homely?"
"Have you? Hahaha, I'm just like old times."
“Tine."
"Hmm?"
"You're wearing your clothes backwards."
What The Fvck! why didn't you tell me sooner! I mouthed my lips at Sarawat who was standing there like a dead man.
"Brother, do you want to sit down and take a sip of water first" There was no time to put the clothes back on the front, I hurriedly brought my brother over to the couch and sat down here. Then push.
He pushed Sarawat, urging him to hurry and pour a glass of water for my brother. Calm down.
Tine you need to calm down, it looks so suspicious now........
"What's your name?"
"Sarawat,"
“The same xsshole who scolded on me on IG?"
"I'm sorry," the tall man replied loudly this time, and P'Type's stern gaze immediately shot over him. Dang it! My brother has a super-powerful sixth.
He can see through you with a few glances. I often wonder if he's an ordinary senior or a relative of RyuJi Tine Sampat (*).
*: Famous Thai psychics
"From now on, answer my question well! Why are you living with my brother? Is your own dormitory haunted?" P'Type began to launch a barrage.
Sarawat and I, as defendants, could only stand there in embarrassment and tremble for the interrogation. And there's nothing I can do about it.
Sarawat spoke, because my brother's eyes warned me, telling me to "stop talking!" So I had to keep my mouth shut.
"No, I just want to live with him."
"Do you study the same major?”
"No." I'm speechless, Sarawat. Why are you being so honest?
If I had an egg in my hand right now, I'd be so nervous I'd crush it.
"What is your relationship with Tine?"
“Tine said I should say I am a friend," that son of a bitch, just betrayed me.
Sarawat looks unbeatable, leaving out the fact that he's good looking, how he looks is a lack of any fear.
"So if Tine didn't say you were to answer that you are a friend, what do you want to answer? His brother?"
"His brother is you."
"Uh... P'Type, so are you going to sleep here today?" I hurried to interrupt. If I let them talk, the fact that Sara and I are not ordinary friends is going to be exposed minute by minute.
"Right."
"How long are you staying?"
"About a week."
"Huh?"
"Well? Will it be scary isn't it? I'll go to school with you this week so I can see how you do. It seems to be failing at the moment," his eyes looked at me in the same way the hangman looks at the death row man. "So where are you going to sleep? There's only one bed here.”
"I'll sleep with you," he finished, giving Sarawat a vicious look.
"I can sleep on the couch," the tall dark-skinned man standing next to me replied and I nodded, helping P'Type pull his suitcase into the bedroom.
Although P'Type is my biological brother, we're really very different. My life is messy, but brother is different. He is always perfect and took care of everything well. No matter the event, big or small, he would shut himself away in a small world whenever he had to spend the night.
If he cannot be alone, then he will not go anywhere. It is serious to this point. Fortunately, his college life didn't run into much trouble, and always when I get home early, I'll have a drink, but only occasionally. The people in his group had similar personalities, they only cared about themselves and had difficulty with getting close to people.
 Simply put, it's a surface cordial relationship that is thinner than ham. After taking care of my brother's lunch, I'd like to go outside with Sarawat and discuss the next steps to be taken. He seemed to sense my embarrassment too, so I didn't say anything more, just pointed in the direction of the couch to show him that he can go to watch TV. Luckily, there are two TVs in the house, and when brother wants to watch something else he naturally wants Sarawat to be out.
“Tine, whose condom is this?" Brother leaned against the bedroom door, holding in his hand the box I had just kicked under the bed... Oh, my heart
Oh my God........
“That.... That's from our school event, it can be used to shine shoes."
"School event use oiled Durex?"
"Brother don't you know Hahaha, it's very popular these days," just watch P'Type nodded half-trustingly and walked into the bedroom again. Me and Sarawat were also relieved but that still felt like this week looks like it’s going to be a year.
"When are you going to tell him?" Sarawat asked.
I reached out with a worried face and placated the other, "If I can, I will find a time while P'Type still lives here."
"No tantrums."
"Who's having a tantrum?"
Isn't that you, I pointed to someone's face and smiled at him.
"I'm going to take a shower."
"Can you still walk? I'll help you."
"No, I'll do it myself," not wanting to bother him anymore, I had to drag my still somewhat sore body and move with a staggering stride to the bathroom.
But the sight that came into view was. "Dang it! What the hell? P'Type!!!!!" When I saw him using yellow tape around the bathroom like a territorial marking, I couldn't help but yell my brother's name as one side stuck to the other.






“Tell your friend that he can only use the left side.”
"Huh?"
"And please keep him out of my sight when I am here."
"What about me?"
"You can go either way, but remember, your friend must never invade my territory."
Quack, P'Type never made it this far. Even if the target is someone else, except for Sarawat.......
I see our dark future.
And big brother's territory is too big, right? It's like invading someone's country and claiming it to be out of heroism. My brother owned the bedroom.
There was a full size bed in there that also stretched all the way to the bathroom, and poor Sarawat had only a sofa left. I think my brother is willing to let him stay in the apartment was already a miracle and I thank God for that. The TV in the bedroom was also taken over by the older brother and the wardrobe was duct-taped in two.
"P'Type, that... I think..."   
"I want a shower, I need privacy don't I? Go away."
I had to mellow out.
When I finally calmed down and stepped onto the bathroom floor, it was as if I had come to a new world. It's crazy. Is brother playing a game? It's true.
It's super horrible. Next to the bathtub, he was continuing to put on the tape, not even in the shower. What does that mean? It is.
Sarawat can't take a bath, because it's also the brother's territory. It's a river of tears.
The only remaining undeveloped land, the "Sitting room", is a great blessing, and I would only laugh if the toilet seat was split in half. How is that going to work?
Ha-ha-ha.
I finished my shower in a mood of sadness and joy and came out to discuss with Sarawat about how he should shower. At first he said he was going to sneak in, but don't think that is easy. My brother is good at observing things, even if it is as subtle as the floor is wet or dry, he will notice it. So later on, we reached a consensus to sneak a Sarawat in while the ground was still wet from my freshly showered bath. We had to do that, even if there is a chance that my big brother will find out.
What the hell am I doing? I am practicing patience and problem solving...
In the afternoon, Sarawat and I went out to buy food because our enemy said he was tired and didn't want to go. But what have you got to be tired of?
You are just a tyrant who plastered the area with tape to show his authority.
So now, Sarawat had to sit on the other side. The food that was put here he could not eat at all, and he would definitely be scolded by my brother if he touch it. Therefore I had to pretend that I had accidentally put the plate in the opposite territory, too good to be true, and my lover managed to drink the soup. And then when I tried... to move some more food the progress was stopped less than a quarter of the way through when my brother pulled tray of ruffled eggs over. We were feeling pathetic.
“Tine what are you doing? Eat! Move your mouth!"
"P'Type, Sarawat likes green curry, give him some."
"I didn't get soup either, did I? Am I dead?" Don't you like to eat first.......? Why are you still angry? I roared in my heart. Cool yourself Tine.
Caught in the biggest dilemma of life, being a brother and a lover on the one hand.
“That's okay, I just like to drink soup and water," Sarawat said in a tone of full care. Then he concentrated on the soup and stopped opening his mouth.
"So why are you wearing a ring?"
"It is very stylish right Hahaha."
Dang it, I forgot the ring... I've been wearing it since the day I got it.
"So fashionable that you need to wear the same ring with each other?” My brother's sharp eyes went back and forth between my fingers and those of the tall man across from me.
"Everyone from the guitar club bought it together, it's cool."
"Really?"
"P'Type~ Eat your food, it's getting cold."
With tears in my eyes and laughter in my chest, I finally made it through the longest meal of my life. Next, washing dishes is being in the presence of water conserving people on the other side. Well, the person next to the sink is exactly Sarawat.
I did the dishes with him, ran out to the balcony and played guitar for an hour.... Just to see P'Type was lying in his room watching TV. But I feel helpless.
The noodle stalls such as Sarawat are also starting to show a sullen face. My brother won this game.
Taking a bath and get ready for bed. Since the tall one had to sleep on the couch, we had to give each other a kiss to wish each other a good dream before parting.






I hurriedly and quietly crawled into bed, because my brother had gone to bed first.
But not long after, the nest suddenly moved.
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaaaahhhhhh...
"Shh. We so have to sleep together." He kissed my mouth and carried me to the couch.
"My brother would be mad."
"You can go back to bed in the morning, he won't find out."
In the darkness, I slept with Sarawat in the mood of a smooth criminal.
University finally resumed!!!!!!!! You must know how hard these five days have been for me. If Sarawat went to play White Tigers play, and I'll be taking P'Type out to watch our cheerleading games so they don't meet. And Fong, Ohm and Perk, the attitude of the diehards towards me and the attitude of Sarawat towards me was so much worse that it made me fearful of my brother turning evil again.
Whenever the three of us had to be at home at the same time, the air always condensed to its highest point. And I am the poor man caught in the middle.
This situation has been going on week in and week out since five days ago until now.
"How are you doing? I'm going to school with you today," P'Type put on a crisp, neat hairdo, probing his head in.
My brother is a big shot at school. Not that I'm bragging, I really do have the perfect family.
"Okay, brother let's go. And find a place for breakfast."
"Where's Sarawat?"
"He's waiting outside."
"You guys just spoke, didn't you?"
"We don't have anything to talk about."
Ho, bugger.
Today I had my first class at 10 o'clock and it was the only class I have taken this semester - a class with Sarawat and his friend. And probably will.
It's the only chance we get to see each other in class this semester." What's Tine going to drink? I'm going to get a drink."
"Blue Hawaii" P'Type and I walked to the beverage store and he headed to buy drinks. We're in the cafeteria lobby, and Sarawat is sitting with us for breakfast meals. However, my brother refused to talk to him.
"Hi Tine, remember me?" It's the White Tigers' leader Man and his friend.
"Who are you? Get out of here."
"Ha, new friends! The new semester has started and everyone hasn't had time to communicate yet~ It's too bad~" and after saying that, the group sat around next to Sarawat one by one.
Both side sat down, I sat on the opposite side of P'Type. Then Big, Boss and Tee sat down, each with a bottle of water in their hands.
I think I just finished eating.
"Wat what's wrong with you? Why are you looking' bad?"
"You know that."
"Ouch, know what? I don't know anything."
".... I bought water."
"What did he say to you?” I interrupted the conversation between the two men. But Man didn't open his mouth until P'Type came back, just gave me a whiff of evil smile.
“You over there, stay away from my brother!"
My brother angrily threw the blue Hawaiian heavily on the table.
"So cute."
Everyone turned their heads to the speaker and realized it was Man.
And Man is now looking at him with a look like he wants to eat my brother alive. Dang it! That son of a bitch! I will not allow this madman to mess with my brother.






"What did you say?" P'Type opened his gaze to the man who had been staring at Man for a long time.
But the group of friends knew what that glowing look meant. Oh my God, can I yell at him?
"Not you, I mean Tine."
"You like my brother?"
"No, I don’t. There is a first come, first served truth in this world.......”
"What do you mean? Who comes first and who comes second?"
"Oops~" I kicked the man with the big mouth bar with fire, and Man made an indebted face and put his hand over his mouth in a cute way.
“This is my brother, P'Type," I introduced to the group.
"Hello~~”
"P'Type, this is Big, Tee, Boss, Theme and Man."
"We usually hang out together! “ I sense that my brother is full of killing intent at this moment, these bastrds are here to draw the war.
"Not hang out, serious learning haha," Boss laughed as usual, but he was clearly not interested in P'Type, and fell into a fit of laughter
Then there was silence.
"I think you'd better shut up and eat."
"Oooh~~"
"What faculty did you study in?” Man seems to want to challenge the easy way.
"Economics," my brother said back.
“That's cool."       
"Don't think so."
"Can I have your contact information?"
"Don't."
"Why is someone so cute looking so cruel?"
"Are you a dog? Bark all the time."
"Have you ever heard that hunting dogs are scary? You know how scary it is when the prey meets the hound."
"People like you just move your mouth and can't actually do anything."
“Then do I need to prove it?"
"Crazy."
"If you can get me to prove it, I swear I'll never have to waste time doing it again. Spring sleeps on the sheets."
"Are you really... "Shit!
After this, Man and P'Type got into a heated argument, and the crowd at the table split into two factions to get into a rumpus. And thus the opportunity for Sarawat to invite me for a walk to avoid the noise.
Although P'Type's personality was very different from mine, the face was not. That's why I'd ask Sarawat why he didn't find out who he first at the IG mishap.
My brother? We look so much alike. So it's no wonder people who met P'Type for the first time used the word "adorable" to describe him.
Even though I still don't understand why people say I'm "cute", is that really a good way to describe me and my brother? But then I got used to it, too.
Sarawat was there all day saying I was cute. But maybe my brother isn't used to it.
"Are you going to sit here?" Sarawat asked me in a low voice as we walked to the marble table next to the building.
"Hmmm" we sat down to chat and play with our phones until an Instagram photo update caught our eye.
The picture of Man's face was a big one, and next to it was a boy who was laughing. The interior style is as nasty as ever.
Man_maman: is so happy to know you!
It would have been nice if his friends hadn't been so eager to leave comments, but...
TheTheme 11: Are you trying to fvck someone?
Boss-pol: I want to +1 too.
KitteTee: Wow!






Bigger 330: Do you want his picture?
Boss-pol: I think you have to get this guy's permission first heh heh heh. Heh heh heh @Tine_chic
My eyes began to twitch.
Man_maman @Tine_chic: I miss him so much, so upload here day and night thinking about it. Can I go after your brother?
Whoever you want to play is none of my business, but it can't be my brother. Bastrd!




                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive