Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 22: Lovers reconcile (1)

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 22: Lovers reconcile (1)

I'm sitting there, watching Sarawat, praying like crazy that what happened a minute ago was just a dream, and Tine, you gotta calm down, it's all just...



Illusion. Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Hallucinations. Ah, ah, ah, but my brother found out.
"What's next?" Sarawat asked in a solemn tone, keeping his usual composure. But he didn't know it, and my brother found out that he was really finished! Not only was his death coming, but mine too.
"Why are you messing around?"
"How did I know he was your brother?"
"We look so much alike!"
"I wasn't paying attention."
"Why don't you use Dim sum?"
"Why waste time? Is that why it matters?"
"It's important!"
Dang it, I was in tears when I learned the truth. It's not good for me to blame Sarawat, after all, the uninformed are not guilty. But that's too bad! I immediately interrupted him, and this time things really got big. We're all dead. P'Type is my own brother. You can ask around to see the people in the same group as him in college, he's far less mild-mannered on the outside and has a fiery temperament. When he gets angry, even our parents can't help it.
As a younger brother, I grew up living under his high-handed rule. The only way to survive under P'Type is, listen, listen, listen again. No matter what he says, just answer "Got it". Do not attempt to talk back to him; anything other than that will turn him into a demon.
"So what can I do?"
"You just sit over there."
I sat there for a long time thinking about how to translate what was in my head into words to answer this tricky comment before me.
Tine_chic @Type: Brother Type, you use IG too? I miss you so much.
Type_Type @Tine_chic: Don't have to change the subject! who the hell is @Sarawatlism?
Who the hell is this Sarawatlism? In fact, P'Type rarely uses Instagram, few people know his account, and he's only updated less than ten photos. He usually uses Facebook most of the time, because it's easier to update there. I also use it frequently, and he can keep up with me through Facebook. But as you know, this all happened with Instagram, the only social software that Sarawat has in use.
In reply to P'Type's comment, I didn't even dare tell him who Sarawat was. When people win this "jackpot", it's very useful to escape from it.
Tine_chic @Type_Type: That's just a joke Hahaha
"Who's joking with you?" See, not only my brother, but even this person next to me was very upset with my answer. Honestly, I'm not trying to hide anything, it's just that the time has not come to confess, and I just want to protect myself first.






"Shut up,"
"Am I just your friend?"
"You are my lover," I replied, but the other party protested immediately.
"Why do you answer like that if I am your lover?"
"Wow brother, I will definitely tell my brother if I am ready. Now can we pretend to be friends for a while?"
"I've done it all with you already, do you think you can still pretend?"
"You... What the hell are you talking about?"
His words made a big deal out of me; face. Even though this man is always facially paralyzed when he speaks, it still overwhelms my little heart. Yes.
We had just had each other and the fresh excitement made us love each other even more.
Type_Type @Tine_chic: that's it. All in all, you have to report to me on all your trips afterwards.
Tine_chic @Type_Type: Got it.
To get this over with sooner, apologize to my brother," I turned to the tall man and just watched him stare quietly at his phone, concentrating hard.
It took a long time to type. Press send.
Sarawatlism @Type_Type: Sorry.
OK, looks like this guy is really handicapped in typing.
"Do you want to buy an iPad?"
"What's the point of buying an iPad?”
"Better typing, look how tired I am of you typing mistakes."
"Want me to go buy a condom, right?"
"Holy shit..."
"I can make you more tired. Want to do it again?"
"No, you beast! Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh.“ My little heart.
The first three days after I was done I was so sore I couldn't do anything at all, it was hard to even get out of bed. Fortunately, Sarawat has taken great care of me, so no.
Wherever I'm going, the porch, the couch, the dining room table, he'll hold me.
TMD. But now he's changed and he's actually only taking food for himself.....
Where's mine?
"So sleepy......." The tall man said while watching TV. I looked at him and ruffled my hair. Why on earth would I let him give or take in the first place?
Where's the soy sauce again?
In the afternoon, I had a good night's sleep after solving the P'Type incident.
Sarawat spanked me like a child, yelling, "Wake up! It's dark!" My headache is much better, but the body
The pain still shows no signs of turning around.
"Hungry?" Sarawat asked, and I shook my head.
"I don't want to eat, I want to drink beer."
"You'll be physically uncomfortable."
"I'm better now!"
"Don't argue, you still have to take your medicine. So do you want to eat or not?"
“Then I'll have the Winter Yin Gong style MAMA instant noodles~"
"Are you pregnant?"
 That's the most food we have stocked in our room. Basically, Sarawat and I do not cook. I don't cook well, he doesn't cook at all.
The easiest way to solve this problem is to have a microwave oven with hot water.
"Okay, I'll cook. Want some eggs?"
"Yes! No poking at the yolk!"
"Want some bok choy?"
"Carrots."
"Got it," Sarawat nodded, disappearing into thin air. After less than ten minutes, he walked in through the kitchen again...
"Where are we going to eat?" It's become a routine question these days, "Anywhere is fine." which is easy to say with my mouth. But before the meal I had to move my body first. It really hurt at first, and I stayed in bed to eat it to avoid trouble. But today I'm a little better and want to change my tastes.
"Can we go out on the terrace? The atmosphere is good."
"You're looking for trouble."
"I'm going! Come on over here and help me~”
I walked slowly to the balcony with the help of the tall man. Although there are still some glimpses of pain in the walk, it's much better than the previous days. I finally got tired of having Sarawat to help me with whatever I'm doing these days, so I can do something on my own. In fact, even this outfit is what he helped me wear it, the white shirt and football pants that lay in his closet with at least 100 pieces duplicates. This is the same cushion that sits under his xss.






It's a uniform model... What a risk with a cushion! The swelling and pain in the back is much better after sitting or lying down. Shit, when I think of the "little Wat" I don't want to say anything anymore. It's so painful to think about, I want to cry.
"What a great atmosphere," he said sarcastically, handing me a bowl of cooked MAMA instant noodles. Dang it, let me bite my tongue off. I'm sorry I made this suggestion. I cried....... Sarawat got up and brought me a bottle of anti-mosquito spray, ah! There's nothing to love about life.
"wait till I finish spraying and then we can eat."
"Hmm."
"Careful with the hot~"
"Well... It's delicious!" It's not that easy to get a good taste of dong yin gong. I've had it with friends abroad before, and it just tasted so good. It's as light as water, so I only eat it when I'm in Thailand.
"Because I cooked it," I immediately opened my eyes to the other side.
"Is it hard to press a hot water switch, please?" And what I'm trying to say is that he has broken the yolk of the egg again! The crumbs of the egg are all mixed up in the soup.
I have no idea what to say.
"You eat it too."
"I don't want to eat, and there's no ingredients."
“There's shrimp in there."
"What do you want?"
I wanted to sit back and enjoy the movie-like romance, so I didn't have any more therapy sessions with him.
"It's because of you that I don't care about getting bitten by a mosquito."
“Then why are you?!"
"Because you are my wife. You are my lover, I only bully my lover"..... I was speechless.
Although I don't want to get carried away, I still have an uneasy heart. Anyway, every day with Sarawat around, I'm not going anywhere and I am always happy. I gave it a lot of thought before agreeing to go out with him. Fear that everything won't work out, fear that we won't make it to the end, fear of all kinds of things. After agreeing to go out with him, I was afraid that our relationship would be far more complicated than holding hands.
But thinking about it, I have nothing to fear again.
My relationship with Sarawat has reached an unprecedented level. I've been with a lot of people, but no one has ever made me feel such sincerity, such seriousness. He's the first and should be the last, as long as he doesn't mess with things." It's hot. You eat it slow," Sarawat's voice.
 Pulling my thoughts back to reality. But even though I was distracted, my mouth was still moving. "Where's the beer?"
"Drink some water first, you still have to take your medicine."
"Get the water away from me!.... Fizz, so hot."
I shook my hand, but the other party immediately shoved a glass of water over.
"Good for the little fool."
"Show me some respect."
"Hey, when did you first see me?"
"SCRUBB's concert."
“Really? Not the time I went to see you at the political science museum? "I said Sarawat while reaching out to wipe the watery froth off the corner of my mouth." Ha, you're such a gentleman. But seriously, your hands are so thick and scary, calloused from a guitar player who started playing from childhood.     
"And how did you feel then?"
“Think you're cute."
"You don't say that when you're drunk."
You said you wanted to fvck me, and I shied from it until now.......
"Really?"
"Shit..." I may have to get him drunk to get the real answer. But like I said, there's no problem between me and Sarawat.
Except for one thing. That was the girl he would have mentioned, the one he had liked.
In fact, I used to pay less attention to other people's affairs, even my own. But the threatened sense of crisis made me decide I had to find out about her.
Who it is. How adorable is that?
Sarawat's words prove it all. He's been there all day saying I'm cute and cuddly and this guy is just the type of guy who likes kawaii. It's basically the same but that doesn’t match with my image! Hey, I'm handsome not cute!






I quickly chewed through the instant noodles, drank water and took my medicine in one go. Sat down and start drinking beer with Sarawat, trying to wait until he's drunk so he can ask questions and other few things. But at first he drank with restraint, the real big drinkers in his group were the ones like Man and Tee them. And poor him, he is so easily drunk and lose the secret.
"Don't drink too much, you're not well yet," and after saying that he took the half-bottle of beer that I had tried to dunk down at once.
I've had a lot of ex-girlfriends and dated all kinds of people. Among them, the Nerd girlfriend is my favorite. Mummy, who's on that chic’s duty all day?
She always called me anxiously at night, “Tine, thanks for driving me home after dinner with friends and party. Good night."
I enjoyed hearing these words, it made me feel satisfied. But now it is the exact opposite.
Sarawat would never drive me home. He was always there for me, drinking, talking, playing, listening to music, and we not only had fun together but also enjoyed grief. You ask me if I'd choose the former or the latter? Of course it's the latter. Sarawat is a million times better. I don't need a caution man following him, he is always worried about me and called me. I need someone who will always be there for me, whether it's joy or pain.
"I want to hear a song~"
I made the request and my man had to be understanding.
"You sit here and wait for me while I go get the guitar," I nodded. Watch as the tall man walks into the room and comes back with mine in his hand.
Takamine... I don't even know who owns it anymore.
But it's in the "our" room.
"What song are you going to listen to?" He asked me in his usual bland tone.
"Phukong told me you wrote a song, I want to hear it~"
"I forgot the chords."
"You wrote it yourself, how could you forget?!"
"I haven't finished writing it yet."
"Your brother clearly said you were done writing!"
"I have made modifications."
"... Huh? "Annoying, I was pissed off enough to want to step on the foot of the guy who snatched my half-bottle of beer. It's not finished, or the song isn't made at all.
It's for me... Could it be made for that girl? Hmmm, must be.
When people think too much, they start to be suspicious. I'm trying to control my emotions, but I don't know if it's the physical discomfort but it's making me extra vulnerable. Dang it, what the hell is wrong with me. Am I jealous of Sarawat?
I am jealous of him and an unknown girl....... This is hell.
I feel sick.
I opened another beer and dunked it down to relieve my worries and let my mind free so that I wouldn't have to worry about such things.
The whole case of beer came from wanting to have a little get-together with the White Tigers before the start of the school year for a few drinks, I did not expect it to be the two of us here together now.
1 can, 2 cans, 3 cans and then 4 cans, Sarawat is also quite a drinker, he has had 5 cans. His eyes were beginning to look a little restless, unaware of the drunkenness.
There is no such thing. He's not like the others, he doesn't argue or make a scene when he's drunk, he's just quiet like that. But when the man was too quiet.
"Sa... Sarawat..." Shit, I was so nervous I stuttered...
"Are you drunk?"
"A little bit. Are you going to continue drinking?"
"You used to chase... No, I mean, liked a girl once, right?"
"So?"
"Is she cute?" Sarawat didn't answer, and he made me give up on asking further by remaining silent. But it makes me more suspicious that he absolutely
There's something with that girl.
"Sarawat, so is she cute or not?"
"Mmm, cute. And then what? "
"Do you still like her?"
"Used to like it, but now I don't.
"Why?"
"Because I like you."
"But she's adorable."
"Do I have to like her just because she's cute? Then why don't I go after the world's most... Just a lovely person."
"So do you like me?”
"I only go after people I like."
"Hmm Hmm Hmmm."
"Are you drunk?”
"No! Yes! Drunk! Don't ask nonsense," I felt my mind go blank, and directly gave up thinking. The hand picked up another can of beer and dunked it.
Sarawat didn't say anything, but he forced himself to drink it with me.
Went, until half a dozen beers are gone again and we haven't stopped. I lay on his lap, his hand drowsily pounding my handsome face.
"Listen to the music, listen to the music I'm going to listen to the music, listen to the music, listen to the music, listen to the music, listen to the music."






I whispered, and Sarawat picked up the guitar and placed it near my head and began to play and sing to herself.
“Light Morning Sunshine."
The singing that came slowly made me laugh.
"Hahaha haha Hahaha haha Hahaha haha Hahaha haha Hahaha haha."
"Making the world half warm again"
"What's warm when it's dark?"
"It's a song."
"What song?" I lay down on his lap and nodded.
Sarawat sang this song by SCRUBB (Morning Sunshine). But this version is really kind of funny, and then I got so drunk that I just
I just didn't hear it.
 The guitars are still following Cai, beating and grasping the chords. I tried to keep up with the last section with what little consciousness I had left.
"Sing along with me,"
"Dang it, where's the chorus?”
"Date and Time...“ The other guy sang the beginning, and I used what I already know,
The muffled voice continued to sing along.
"How long do we have to sing?"
"Forever together."
"Yeah... together."
"When we haven’t given up yet, together makes
This a beautiful day."
"(Screaming)"
"Give me your hand," Sarawat said with his head down beside mine as he put the guitar to his side. Then I had an extra thing on my finger. In fact, he originally intended to shove a ring worn on the middle finger, but it was accidentally and he pushed it to the wedding ring finger. Too drunk to tell the difference.
"Did you buy this?"
"I made it myself."
"Really?" I raised my hand eagerly, making myself see more clearly in the reflected light. On the ring finger on my left ring finger is a ring.
The style referred to is quite common, the unusual being there is a wooden guitar pick hanging from it.
"It's the guitar pick."
"Well, it has your name engraved on it, too."
After listening to his words, I carefully detailed the inscriptions. Those two lines reminded me of when we first met each other.
Sarawatlism @Tine_chic
“The other day, I opened my Instagram account just to flirt with you. Now, every day I will continue to flirt with you, forever. "








                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive