Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 23: Straight as a Spartan

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 23: Straight as a Spartan

There are three things in my life that scare me the most, and I'm not sure it will make my life different in the future.



First one. Fear of animals. Friends from my childhood know that handsome as I am Tine is afraid of all the animals in the world of all sizes with many legs. The mere sight of something with many legs slithering past me like a rocket and it is enough to give me goose bumps all over.
Second. Fear of heights. People say the higher you stand the cooler you are, but I had to endure the warmness below I was because I'm afraid of heights, my heart can't stand it, and I get dizzy just standing on high. One of the things I remember most clearly was being egged on to play trampoline jumps on a ninth grade camping trip. They always say that cool people like me have never been so depressed. I nearly pissed in my pants on the trampoline! In the end, they couldn't bear it, and began to give up tormenting me.
Third piece. I am afraid of my brother. P'Type has loved to nitpick at me since the day I was born. Because of his perfectionist spirit and his chickenshit nature, I didn't even dare touch the Pentel eraser he bought for me in elementary school. In other words, the biggest influence on a person is not their parents, but their siblings of the same generation.
As a result, my brother and I were compared in high school - Tine mode with interesting souls and Type's Ghost Hunt mode.
I'm only afraid of these three things. Despite having the courage to confront them, they can still be intimidating. However, now the fourth thing that scares me comes along and that is.......
Man.
I was really miserable. I was afraid of Man more than anything else in my life, he was breaking my record of fear. Because I didn't care about him at all, this cat wolf face extended his magic grip towards my brother. Man can be seen from the post in IG. This really scared me and I had to turn my head to look at Sarawat and ask some questions for help.
"What are you looking at?" Sarawat was smart enough to know immediately what I wanted to do just by looking me in the eye.
I asked him if there was real love between us, yes, I have reached rock bottom, Sarawat, I hate your friend.
"Man said he wanted to chase after me."
"So what?"
"He can do anything, but he can't touch P'Type."
"I don't know anything, that's Man's own business."
"Hurry up and talk to your friend, my brother is not the gentle man you think he is."
“Then how did such a gentle name come about?"
"......." The atmosphere became awkward and I turned around and sat down to continue looking at my phone. No matter how scared I am of my brother, I can't let anyone else get to him without saving him.
"Well, I'll take care of that." Sarawat saw my somewhat lost expression and immediately picked up his phone, but instead of calling, he focused on typing. This guy has fingers as thick as a Titan's. I bet if he got all the words right, I'd pour a full spoonful of rust into my mouth.
Less than five minutes later, the comments below Man's photo were jumping all over the place......
Sarawatlism: Tine says he supports you guys getting together. You guys!!! We support the hell out of you!!!
"What the hell is that you're posting?!!!" I scolded Sarawat loudly, but Sarawat acted like he was fine and shrugged his shoulders.
"It was your brother who messed with me first."
"So what does this have to do with Man?"
"Well, Man said he liked your brother, so I helped him, besides, he helped me end up with you."
"......." The logic is perfect and irrefutable. After a moment of silence, a thought flashed through my mind.
My brother should never sleep Man!!!
“The fact that we agree with Man going after your brother doesn't mean that P'Type is going to respond to that, that kind of thing is just for the two of them to decide." Sarawat persuaded me, then patted me on the shoulder with his stout arm, then rubbed his hand over my face.
"What the.... What are you doing?" I ducked.
"I want to touch your boobs." It's that sultry tone again.
"My boobs.... You ask this in the open?" This xsshole doesn't know what the hell he's thinking, no matter what our relationship has become, he wants to touch my boobs and make my heart pound.






Upon returning from school, P'Type darted straight into the bedroom, pounced on the bed and slept through the afternoon. As for Sarawat and I, we were in the kitchen preparing dinner when we heard Sarawat's phone ringing.
"What the hell..." Sarawat picked up the phone and asked, well, suspiciously.
"......." Sarawat and I stared at each other wide-eyed.
“That Man guy offered to pay for a night out for a drink." Sarawat said in a low voice as he looked at me. It seems that it is only with my permission.
"Which restaurant? You ask Man quickly," I said quickly.
"Just the one we had coffee with in the afternoon."
"Okay, but don't let my brother see us get home late."
"No no no Tine, Man invited you to specifically come with your brother." Three seconds apart, Sarawat said.
It doesn't really matter if I go or not, I'll sneak along even if I'm not called. But I'm still a little uneasy about my brother and have to ask.
"What does he want from my brother?"
"How do I know?" Sarawat refused to answer me, then turned around and talked to Man on the phone again for a while before finally hanging up.
Yes, that's it. I'm going to talk to P'Type about it later, but whether he goes there or not is another story. By the time he got up for dinner at 7:30 p.m., I spoke--
"P'Type."
"What?" Type asked happily nibbling on the ribs, while Sarawat sat quietly and docilely, picking the greens from his plate with his fork.
"You've been asked to go for a drink, just... It's just a simple drink, do you want to go or not?" I tried him out first.
"Won't." The rejection was dry and direct.
“There are a lot of girls in that store, all cute."
"So what?"
"In case you happen to run into ‘the one’ encounter."
"I don't want to talk while I eat, can you finish your meal in peace?" Sarawat didn't say anything until everyone at the table stood up after eating and decided to speak up.
"In that case you can take Tine with you."
“Take him with you and look after him?" Type said angrily, seeming a little upset.
"We'll go together, and I promise I'll take care of him if I go with him.
"Just you? It's not like you're Tine's husband, so you don't have to take care of my brother."
Dang it! Type said this again to hurt my weak mind. Sarawat is actually my boyfriend, but that's a secret. In short, I do belong to him.
"Anyway, do you want to come along?" I opened my mouth and asked my brother. From the look on P'Type's face it seemed like he wasn't as angry as before.
"Want to go?" Sarawat asked.
"All right. I just wanted to go have some fun and celebrate the start of the new semester." Type finally agreed.
“Then if I go, don't think about calling your fox buddies, fvck those people who hang around you, I get tired of seeing them." Type glanced at Sarawat, then stood up and put the dishes in the sink, and I rushed to stand up and help, playing the role of an obedient brother.
But Type suddenly turned around and asked a serious question to make sure the matter didn't go wrong -
"Just going to hang out alone? Really?"
"Really, really, okay, just go and drink for fun, order less beer, don't get drunk."
Now I realize that after spending hours wasting words on sprinkles, my brother doesn't have a word of truth.
"Hahaha haha Hahaha, come on come on come on, cheers!"
BANG! (glasses clinking)
The sound of about a few dozen glasses clashing rang through the lively atmosphere of the bar. Since it was the first day of the new semester, the venue was particularly crowded with guests. Now that the first bottle had been opened and poured in turn for the brotherhood and other male friends, P'Type kept his mouth shut as usual, so I didn't dare to drink too much under his pressure, and at most pretended to show him how happy I was drinking little.
"You're so cute sitting there, do you know someone's heart is fluttering because of you?"
".........!" All four seats were stunned by the words of the one who had come.
Over the loud music of the bar, Man began to speak some teasing words and came to where Type was sitting. Type, on the other hand, acted nonchalant and wasn't touched by Man words, who was three years younger than him, so it was no surprise that he followed up with a disgruntled expression and loudly berated Man.
"I don't want to hear you say those retarded words that make you look pathetic!"
"Others don't care if those words are silly or not, if you were as good-looking as I am, I would understand you."
I glanced back slightly at what Man had said, while his friend nodded awkwardly at his honeyed confidence from the sidelines.
"No one will care if you look like this, it's a waste of life if people look at your face."
"Ugh! Well, why don't you give it a try? Maybe you'll meet the Chosen One of this life, too."
"Man!!!" P'Type yelled, while throwing his hand up in the air, trying to swing it at Man's head.
"Okay, okay, take it easy, I concede I surrender." Man dodges while begging for mercy.
"You make me sick!"
"A joke is a joke, but I am indeed your future boyfriend."
"........" This time Type wasn't speaking, but he was gritting his teeth.
"Conceded yet?"
"........"
“That little expression is really annoying, come on over here and let me give you a hug."
"Are you kidding me? I'm three years older than you, do you think doing this is going to trick me into doing something."
“To do so is to get your attention. My ID Man_maman."
"What the hell?"
"My Line account."
"Do you want me to go and add a reprimand?"
“That's a great answer, reprimand is a way of love. Our love, is one without any reason."
"I can't stand you anymore!!!!"
"Little cutie calm down, I just bought a 150 baht decal above Line. I still have a lot of pictures in my Line." Man quickly slides the Line's interface while looking for an opportunity to squeeze towards P’Type. And P'Type was looking at the fool with a blank stare.
“That's 150 baht? That's it?"
"Yes."
"I think it's a little better to buy a fish tonic for 150 baht to heal your brain."
"Baby are you thinking about my health?"
"I can't think of words to call you an idiot anymore!"
"Ow ow ow ow ow."
"Friends, want to play a game together?" Perk fearing that the two would intensify their conflict and spoil the party atmosphere, rushed to vocalize, and Man was dragged aside by his friend who tapped his head, and the conversation changed to other topics.
"Play now, You Ask Me." Everyone except my brother P'Type raised their hands in agreement.
Everyone gathered around to play and chill, P'Type sat there alone again as he had just done, angry and finished.
“Think about what to play?"
"It's all cultural people gathered here, how about playing 'You Ask Me.'" The big man then detailed the rules of the game, starting with Man first, making sure he didn't do anything to mess with the other one at the table tonight to kill us all.
"Name the Neon Country actress, I'll go first: Long Zeroza." Man was the first to speak.
"Aya! It's really like being a jerk playing this game of spitting names, Hahaha haha, I was going to call your grandmother Yayoi." Sarawat replied, with hardly any hesitation.






"Going to eat at the Mizutaki? Ai'Buffalo."
"Excuse me, let's switch it up."
I imagined that once this game starts, it just can't stop. I sat next to Sarawat, Type to my right, and this guy had a stinky face. Man played high, pointing at everyone in turn to answer this question. The last one is Tee.
"What I'm going to say about this actress is just a little bit nostalgic, it's classic, and that is: Yi Seya!!!! (Finally, an actress familiar to the translator.)"
“This is indeed a classic, both above and below the line."
"Well said!!!! I'll do another one: San Shanyou sister!!!!"
"Ow, you absolute shithead, you can go to hell, her insides are bigger than my head. Oh, Sarawat, which one do you prefer? Don't tell me it's Tine."
“Tine you head!!! We're just regular friends." If my brother gets the slightest clue about us, there's going to be a murder in this bar. The first to be killed was me and the second was Sarawat.
"Haha haha, you guys stop asking Sarawat. Let's ask P'Type," and then Man, still trying to make a scene, tried to tease my brother, and P'Type ignored him and just sat there, not saying anything.
"......." (P'Type ignores him)
"P'Type." "Man, this guy is hot on the face and cold on the xss, like the devil asking for favors, advise you to calm down a bit.
"I don't play."
"Not play, you're at the table and must play." Man's expression looked extremely sick.
"I'm telling you, I don't play."
"No way, change the answer."
"I don't know."
"Aha! Haven't you seen the movie? Oh, my God! Game losers take their punishment, folks! Pour the beer!!!!" Finally, the friends of the Brotherhood poured the wine into the glass and handed it to P'Type.
Ohm is coaxing, clapping his hands to show others to join him -...
 "Drink! Drink! Drink!"
Seeing that my brother didn't seem to want to raise his glass, Man took the opportunity to push it to his mouth, forcing the reluctant P'Type to drink it. His face was going to be ready for a slap in the face. Luckily, my brother is good at controlling his emotions so we can continue to sit and have fun drinking.
"All right! Uh, a new way to play, Man."
"Everyone starts the dish name solitaire with the K pronunciation, starting with Boss."
"Kaprao moo krop (basil fried barbecue)" Boss first.
"Kalam Bpleethot nampla"
"Karee (curry)."
"............. Pigs!"
"It's out of time."
"Kanor soup (cola soup)."
"Kanor, does your family know how to cook that kind of food. You lose, cheers!" Theme became another loser.
Man poured the wine into a small glass and then let the other drink it all for a limited time. But it seemed that Theme was interested in this form of punishment, as he lifted his glass and took a drink, let alone more. Amidst P'Type's disgruntled expressions, the spellbinding party continues.
An hour passed..... Another hour passed.....
"Name one of the superheroes in the Marvel Universe. I'll go first..... Captain America!"
"Iron Man."
"Ant-Man."
"Spider-Man."
"Superman."
"Wrong, is there this? Drink!" (PS: Superman is from the DC Universe.)
Another hour passed.......
"Please name a song about a lost love that begins with the word 'love'."
“True love that I cannot keep." (???????????????????? ??????????????? - Potato)
"Love is familiar." (????????????????????????????????? - ???????????????????????????????????????? (Groove Rider).
"Desperate for love." (?????????????????????????? - ????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????? feat. ????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????
"Sarawat, get a move on."
"If no one answers, so much for that."
Interestingly enough, for a few hours, the alcohol slowly seeps into our bloodstream, making us drift, affecting the functioning of the brain, and the answers become bullheaded and whatever popped to the mouth. I was the same, starting to feel dizzy, but still conscious. The symptoms are most severe in the oldest age.
I mean seriously, the guy with the stinky face who doesn't cooperate with others - my brother.
He was drunk and rotten, but the group wasn't about to stop. I think if I try any harder tonight, he'll be too drunk to even walk. Seeing Man trying to dunk Type, I didn't bother to stop him either. It wasn't until the game was over that we started talking about other interesting things.
"P'Type, tell me a funny thing." This time it was my friend Ohm who asked, because the spell party would have been better if it had kept my brother happy. The only problem is....






My brother was drunk and rotten.
"Can't speak, no comment." My brother glanced at Ohm.
"Well, well, no talking, uh, everyone, another toast!" When Ohm saw that he couldn't coax Type, he started urging everyone to drink again.
They drank for another hour until they finally got drunk and still kept on drinking. But Man was the one of the group that wasn't too drunk yet, and this time, he took aim at Sarawat.
"Wat."
"Do what?"
"Come with me to the bathroom."
"Okay. Give me a minute and I'll be right back." Sarawat turned to me and said in a nice voice.
"Why do you still need to watch Tine, isn't it enough to watch him every day? I'm just taking you to the bathroom." Man hurriedly interrupted us and dragged Sarawat through the crowded bar to the bathroom. After seeing Sarawat's broad back disappear, I turned to accompany the others to their drinks. After almost ten minutes, Sarawat came back, but this time brought back a girl, the girl with a cute face and a height just up to Sarawat's shoulders. I saw the situation and immediately stepped aside. But I couldn't do anything about it because P'Type was sitting right next to me, drunk or not.
"Have a seat."
"Please, please." Ohm stood up in a huff, patted the chair, extended an invitation to the girl, and pushed the person next to them to squeeze in a little while.
"Friends, make way, now two more guests have joined us." Man's lewd voice said immediately, bringing two more uninvited guests.
The person was familiar and asked why I thought so, as there was a former cheerleader who just didn't make the varsity cheer squad. As for looks, I'll be honest, it's the good looking kind, but the problem now is that both of us are boys and Sarawat looks forgiving enough to just take them and sit them down and allow them to join. There wasn't a disgusted expression on his face either.
For the girl, I couldn't control my emotions, and for Sarawat, the corners of my eyes began to pop green and twitch. I don't know what's going on here, but I'm sure, I don't like this guy like this!!!
“This is Oak and New. this is junior Nong Pang, who happened to be passing by and was invited over to play."
"Hey, three more for you." The crowd was crowded, and now there were three more people. Discomfort creeps into my chest as they separate me from Sarawat. They both sit together, on the other side. My brother P'Type, by instinct, saw that the situation did not seem right, and he took my wrist.
P'Type: "You guys take your time and drink while I take Tine home first."
Tine: "I'm not drunk." I tried to control my emotions and didn't show it.
Sarawat was a very uncomfortable thing for me to be in love with. Most people at school knew that Sarawat and I were dating, even though we weren't officially public. But these two new friends, Oak and New, I don't know if they really don't know or are pretending. They chatted intimately with Sarawat, as if they had known each other for over a decade. Well, you guys can drink and talk all you want, but not like this with my lovers!
The closer it got to 11pm, the more exciting the atmosphere inside became as the live band finally played. Yet there is no dance music, no exciting music, sad music. The lead singer said, "We used to love someone. It's painful to suddenly find out one day that you've been betrayed. But we still love that person no matter how much it hurts in the end. Please listen to the music of a betrayed lover! Use this song to remind us of our pain."
Tine thought in his heart, lead singer your on point, you know how I feel now. I turned to look at Sarawat, who was sitting between a friend and a stranger, and I sat there looking silly, pretending to be a friend to hide my heartache. It was like a play, and I had to keep a secret that was hard to tell.
New friend: "Actually, Sarawat is still single and so am I." That guy, is going to start making this scene.
New friend: "I hear you have a lot of girlfriends."
New friend: "It's over, stop it, but do you two like boys or girls?"
Sarawat: "I don't know. I will choose with my heart, not my body" I was angry to hear Sarawat say that.
Ohm: "Do Tine and P'Type need more beer?" ohm saw the P'Type’s eyes were closed and he looked like he was about to fall asleep, and I didn't need to drink anymore.
Tine: "No, you guys drink and leave me alone."
Ohm: "Are you okay?"
Tine: "It's okay, new friends are good, right?" Finally, I turned to look at Sarawat as if I wanted to emphasize the word “new friend".
Sarawat: "Ask me if I want to be your friend?" His face was calm, but he looked about to boil over.
Tine: "Just ask, can I be your friend?"
Sarawat: "No way."
Tine: "Why not? That's not what you tell people too."
Sarawat: “Think about who said that."
Tine: "What do you want me to do? I want to say it but can't, do you think I'm not angry?"
Sarawat: "If you want to say why not?"
Tine: "So what do you tell me to say, tell your new friend that I'm your love interest? Want me to tell my brother that you're my lover not a friend, right?" I realized I'd spilled the beans when I got angry, and P'Type turned his head to look at us with blood-filled eyes. Not only that, but the friends sitting around the table were quiet and didn't dare say anything.
P'Type: "Say what?"
Tine: "I was just drunk. Let's go home."
P'Type: "I just asked. What did you just say?"
Tine: "Nothing."
P'Type: "Is that right?"
Tine: "Yes. Heh."
P'Type: "I will ask you again!"
Tine: "Ah. What else? I was drunk."
P'Type: "Don't play dumb. What is your relationship with Sarawat?"
Tine: "Friends."
P'Type: "What kind of friend would cling to you like he does?" That was like a hundred daggers straight to the heart? Everyone was dumbfounded, only Sarawat remained calm.






P'Type: “The people hugging each other on the couch are friends?"
P'Type: "Do friends still kiss?"
Friend: "Man, Type we're friends, so how about you give me a kiss." Joking really isn't the time, it's very scary right now and P'Type is angry.
P'Type: "I already knew about you two."
P'Type: "I was just waiting for you to say it."
Tine: "I'm sorry, I was afraid you wouldn't take it." I'm tired, and if I didn't spill the beans, I would have one day. Because I can't hide secrets like that anymore. Even just one second is too much. I don't know what P'Type's definition of love is, I haven't seen it bring people home since birth. I had no idea how bad my relationship with Sarawat was in P'Type's eyes.
P'Type: "At first I couldn't take it, but seeing that even though I had yellow tape all over the room, you guys can still sneak around and have fun."
P'Type: "I was worried about you because you are my brother."
Tine: "I know."
P'Type: "You can go with him now," P'Type said to his three friends.
P'Type: "Sarawat, you concocted up such tricks and make those friends act near you so that my brother will accidentally admits that you are together, if you also tell me that you love my brother will take care of him. Should I believed you?"
Sarawat: "You should believe me..."
Those three new friends left, ah! Turns out there was a conspiracy, I got screwed again, and the other friends seemed to know, xsshole, don't you dare screw me again. The one who started it all, Sarawat had the audacity to raise his eyebrows at me. Fortunately P'Type has yet to see it.
P'Type: "When did you fall in love?" It seems the brother is more concerned about Sarawat. the others remain silent.
Sarawat: "Last semester."
P'Type: "Where did you meet?"
Sarawat: "I met at a SCRUBB concert last year."
P'Type: "Is that what you're after?"
Sarawat: "Yes."
P'Type: "How is Tine different now than before?"
Sarawat: "It's too much."
P'Type: "Is that acceptable?"
Sarawat: "Yes."
“This is just the beginning, I have more experience than you do. I don't expect you to love him forever, because I don't believe that." P'Type wore a sarcastic smile at the corners of his mouth.
Sarawat: "I don't expect you to believe, but I have a right to believe in myself."
P'Type: "Prove it to me, fall in love with my brother for over 4 years before you tell me."
Later, Boss and Man change the subject as they mimic P'Type and Sarawat's conversation.
B: "Man, let me ask you something, where did you meet?"
M: "Right there in the university."
B: "Are you the one pursuing him?"
M: "Exactly."
B: "What's different now than before?"
M: "A lot. He was so cute back then, like a cat. Now he's as fierce as a dog."
B: "Is it acceptable to you?"
M: "Okay, I'll get vaccinated."
B: "You're just getting started, do you believe it will stay the same? Not many people will believe that."
M: "I don't expect you to believe it, but to me there is only one truth."
B: "What is it?"
M: “The guy named Type will be my wife."
P: "Wife? Who's your wife?!"
Bang!
The sun was shining in my eyes and a low voice woke me from my slumber. All tired and with a headache. I can't remember how much I drank last night and how I got back to my room.
S: “Tine, take a shower and go to school today."
T: "Woo-hoo, headache. I want to sleep. "I pulled the blanket over my face, and felt a powerful force around my neck, Wat choking me.
T: "Wat~ that hurt~"
S: "Are you awake or not?"
T: "I'm a little hung-over."          
S: "Go take a shower and I'll make coffee.
T: "Hmm." I nodded with tears in my eyes, but still couldn't stand up. Another 10 minutes of lying down, and this time I was dragged out of bed by Wat.
Coming out of the shower, smelling the coffee, cleared my head a bit, and suddenly remembering that there were only two of us, me and Sarawat. It seemed like something was disappearing here...well, it was my brother!
T: “Sarawat. where's P'Type?"
S: "He is not back."
T: "Damn, did you leave my brother at the bar?"
S: "Man volunteered to take him home, but he should have gone with him to Man's own room and asked when he can go to school."
Hearing Man take my brother to his room, a chill suddenly gave me goosebumps, this wasn't a horror show, and I don't know why I felt uneasy, not worried that P'Type would kick Man, but that Man would....                       
S: "Man's not going to do what you're worried about."                                   
T: "You know what I was thinking?"                   
S: "Miss me."                    
T: "Your mouth stinks, what are you doing in my dorm?"
S: "Man brought me in, none of my business.
I stopped paying attention to the person sitting across from me and picked up my coffee and took a sip to reduce the hangover headache. It tasted like the dog didn't want it either.
T: "What's this? Salt? Sugar? Were you looking at the wrong bottle?"
S: "Mixed it up."
I gave up the Sarawat-boiled coffee in favor of buttered bread. At least it tastes better. The other hand picked up the phone to call P'Type, but there was no answer, so it swiped up.






S: "Are you playing? Or are you eating?"
T: "So what?"
S: "Be careful of choking."
T: "I'm fine, eat well and play well." Then silently took pictures of the coffee cups on the table and released the IG.
Tine_ chic: New taste in coffee, drink today, sleep again in the next life.        (English machine flip: Drink today, wake up in the next life.)
Sarawat joined in, walking into the room to play with his phone as if he wanted to have a little fight, and sitting there playing a game of mines for almost half an hour.
T: "Okay, I'm done playing." Finally, the meek one who surrendered was also me. Sarawat stared at me for a moment, then started playing again.
T: "Sarawat, are you kidding me?"
S: "Play the game and don't get mad."
T: "I'm free."
S: "I'm not available. You go do the dishes. Hehe, I continued to sit and reply to all the social software comments until there was nothing to comment on, and this time I started a conversation again.
T: "Some friends think IG Sarawatlism is my account.
S: "A lot of people think so, too."
"Because it's just filled with pictures of me, right? People who follow you may not be too happy about it."
(dialogue omitted here, Sarawat was being sarcastic)
Wait! Where did the problem start? It started because I wouldn't eat properly and was playing with my phone, right? So why is it so ironic about following or not following someone on Instagram? I'm very confused.
It's estimated that before Sarawat got Tine annoyed, Tine ignored him to play with his mobile phone, and Sarawat talks about satirizing Tine on IG. Tine takes the opportunity to say that all the photos previously sent are Tine’s, and wants to see the browsing amount of Sarawat's own photos.
T: "I want to know who the problem is. Is it okay to just look at the views?"
S: "Do it", I immediately rushed over, picked up my phone and started taking pictures, then repeatedly took pictures of his handsome face.
T: “Take this and post it and see the number of views.
S: "Good, you go post it."
T: "You post it."
T: "Why do you like to tease me?" I gritted my teeth and said to Sarawat.
S: "Because you're cute when you're angry." He laughed heartily and ran into the room.
Soon after, Sarawat posted a photo on IG, this time with a rare IG owner posting a photo of himself.
Sarawatlism: Chex k rating. (People who always mistype are still mistyping the same)
AmonaBeeiiAllii: Awesome.
Gos.demSarawat: loved, loved.
tarineeJ: Tell him I love him @Fah-nich
Berrymint 147: Hubby posted the photo.
This posting was both fun and delightful, welcoming the second day of the new semester, as this seemed like the entire school of girls had reunited. At the end of last semester, there was nothing new, and no new IG releases. Some people know that Sarawat and I are dating. Some knew Sarawat was immersed in practice in preparation for the game. But today's photo lets a lot of people know...
Green_kiki: still as handsome as ever!
In less than 3 minutes, the comments kept jumping. One question I see is...
De www www y: Who took the picture?
Spacening06: I'm jealous of the one who took the picture, do your hands shake when you took the picture?
I've been reading reviews because I don't want to do the dishes. You ask me how to prevent hand shaking, there are many ways. But how to prevent a fast heartbeat at close quarters, I really don't know. We have been dating for a while and I still do get jittery hears, I think medication may be needed to ease the symptoms.
Nam_nanim: I'd love to know too. Who took it?
Sarawatlism: The Lovers' Choice.
Wii.love.u; this guy? @sarinyapoey.
Sarawatlism: No.
Sarawatlism: My lover's name is Tine.
Asshole, I'm gonna die. I'm in tears. Bad luck...
(Tine's character doesn't like to be known to the whole school.)        
(S=Sarawat, T=Tine P=Perk (Tine friend)
I like to swipe my phone when I'm not doing anything, and today I'm concerned about something that Sarawat is posting on IG for the first time in months. I love reading the comments, some of them are interesting, especially since people see Sarawat as the center of the universe until I saw this one.
Pam_pitcha: Does my decent man have a love interest? I thought they were just friends.        
I frowned with worry, this man named Sarawat was not like the others. Calling Sarawat "my man" shows that they know each other. I saw another comment.
Pam_pitcha: I'm in Chiangmai right now, and want to hang out before the new semester starts, so if you're free, let's meet.
I couldn't contain my curiosity and went through her IG and looked at a lot of photos, almost a thousand of them. Saw a photo of a selfie at an ice cream parlor with the two smiling happily into the camera. The time of the photo was only a few weeks ago, when Sarawat and I returned from Bangkok and went our separate ways.
"It’s probably nothing.” I said as I wiped the sweat from my forehead and continued to flip through the other photos. Get together and go to SCRUBB Live at Silpakorn. And then there's Sarawat, who had a haircut last Valentine's Day, standing next to her. My hands began to tremble, not knowing what to fear. I'm sure she was Sarawat's first love.
Just then, Sarawat walked into the room, turned and looked at me, then sat down and put the backpack on my lap.
T: "He called me at noon, and Man followed me around looking for trouble, so he got away too.
S: "It's well worth it."
T: "Going practice?" Sarawat nodded and walked to the center of the room with the untuned electric guitar and his friends. I was looking down at the backpack in his hand, he pulled out Sarawat’s phone.






T: "Sarawat."
S: "Hmm?"
T: "My phone is dead, let me use your phone."
S: "Hmm."
I checked Sarawat’s call logs and it was mostly friends and family of the White Tiger Gang. There's one name that scares me, Pam, and I tap on the call log, and they have talked recently. My mind suddenly panicked and started looking for more information about this girl. Going over Sarawat’s IG's private messages, there are a lot of private messages, but none of them are answered, except for P'Dim, and a few others that Sarawat has replied to. What really scares me is that the girl named Pam always gets a reply from Sarawat, and today it's the same. Their message, mainly, was greeting. Because Sarawat says he has trouble typing, the information is not very complete. I guess it's more convenient to talk on the phone.
CTRL+S is about 2 hours ready to leave, Sarawat is always the last to check every detail.
T: "It was a good day." I often say this to encourage him.
S: "Really? Today's practice didn't go well. Tomorrow will be better. "
T: "Sure."
S: "Are you hungry?"
T: "Not too hungry.”
S: “Then wait for me." I nodded. Usually I don't ask about the music because I don't know much about it. But today, some curiosity made me ask on purpose.
T: “This song is from DCNXTR?"
S: "Hmm. The name of the song is Summer Rain.
T: "And this? No name. I can't read the chords."
S: "It's nothing." After saying that, it was tucked into the bottom of the book pile by Sarawat as if he didn't want to show it to me. (vibe)
T: "Ah, that's it, I'll wait there." With that said, I pointed my finger at a corner of the room and walked over.
A lot of anxiety was ingrained in my mind, I lost sleep tonight, thought a lot, and even with being hugged by Sarawat, my inner anxiety can't go away. By the early morning of the next day it was even worse.
S: "I'm going to see old friends this afternoon, will you come along?
T: "Which friend?
S: "You don't know, high school friends, I'll introduce you."
T: "Boys or girls?"
S: "Girls"
T: "What's the name?"
S: "Pam, In, Makok and Fern." My hands were shaking and my heart reacted in the same way.
T: "Got an appointment today, to help Perk write a blog about going to a restaurant to try it out.”
S: "I can't have dinner with you at night.
T: "It's okay, I guess you'll be going out to dinner with your White Tiger Gang friends." I pretended to laugh happily, pained inside.
I went to the restaurant with my friends Perk, Fong and Ohm, to try it.
T: “This is the fourth store we passed and my stomach can’t take it this much food"
P: "I have to write a page. Stop nagging," to order menus, order food, take pictures, post, eat. My stomach was about to burst. Fortunately, it was the last restaurant of the day. Everyone was relieved. I tried to ask my friend's thoughts, trying to find the answer.
T: "Won't you dare get rid of someone you've chased if you are with another person?"
Tom: "Dare."
T: "How can you, they get asked back and then you leave?"
Tom: “Tine, you should ask yourself, those girls you chased in high school, you were the one who dumped them, and you don't have to ask me."
T: "Not the same. That's early love. I wonder if you would really love someone enough to want to be together for the rest of your life, all the way to old age. You put a lot of effort into loving that person, and in the end, will you get rid of that person entirely?"
Pang: "If you don't love them anymore, just give up, reluctance to do anything is useless.”
T: "What are the reasons most people break up?"
Tom: "Either the personality is at odds, or you're meeting new people, which is more of the 2 reasons."
T: “New people?”
P: "Anything new is better than the old. But there is one thing that the old ones have an advantage over."
T: "What is it?"
Pang: "First love."
Tom: "Yes, I think so, I fell in love with a lot of people and broke up with them. No matter how much I love them, I'll forget them. But the first love in my heart, as long as there is one, it cannot be forgotten."
Tom: "Most people remember their first love, you don't remember your first girlfriend?"
T: "Remember....." Her name plus she is now a teacher named Dang. But the first person I really loved was Sarawat.
Tom: "But whether it's a first love or a new one, once it's lost, no matter what you do, no matter how much you cry, you can't keep it, what doesn't belong to you will never be yours, that's reality."
I immediately tensed up. The girl named Pam, was Sarawat first love. A man like Sarawat will never forget his first love. And there are meet-ups, not to mention meet-ups at finals too. There's a lot about that girl that's like me that scares me.






Afraid I'm just a substitute for her.
On the way home from a ride with a friend, the car stopped at a red light on the road. I turned my head to look at the famous mall and the alley was empty.
The lighting at night creates a feeling that's hard to tell, but at the same time makes you feel alone.
“Tine, is that your boyfriend?" Perk grabbed me by the shoulders.
Suddenly I saw Sarawat sitting in a roadside cafe.
"Isn't that Sarawat? It's at TomNtoms."
"He did ask me to have dinner with his friends. His friend just happened to be here." Why would someone like Sarawat smile strangely at the girl sitting across from him? She has long, lovely hair! No matter how many times you look at her, it has to be said that she is very attractive. If it had been before, I might have gone after her. But not now. I'm in love.
She was very white in appearance.
She loves SCRUBB music.
She laughs a lot.
The language of her posting on IG is humorous.
She plays many instruments, especially the guitar.
She's posted pictures of songs Sarawat likes in the past.
She's a perfect girl.
Or rather, I was just a substitute for her.
It was ten o'clock and all I could do was sit and look at the clock on the wall. The TV show is not good at all and I was bored enough to hold a laptop and find music on YouTube. Until the man I was waiting for returned, and Sarawat entered the room in a tattered student uniform. He took off his shoes put them on a shelf, threw the backpack on the counter, and went to lie down on the couch next to me.
T: “Take a shower." Just like the conversation I had with Sarawat after school, Sarawat nodded.
S: "Where did you go to eat?"
T: "Four restaurants, how about you?"
There was silence for a moment, nothing was said, and I couldn't help but wonder if Sarawat had an upset stomach, or was still sleeping.
T: "You..... How long have you been in high school?"
S: "Start at the beginning of the year. Last year, each class had to be separated."
T: "What about the girl named Pam?"
S: "Pam too." I slowly leaned my head against his shoulder and wrapped my arms around Sarawat’s waist. Sometimes I don't want to joke about things all the time, and I want to be spoiled.
T: "I asked about your first love. The girl you have a crush on. Today... I want to know. “
I asked this very quiet. So quiet that even the sound of breathing could be heard. Sarawat looked at me, but I closed my eyes and continued to whisper.
T: "Sarawat, did you ever think of me as someone else?"
T: "If so, you can just tell me."
T: "I'm not angry. Because you have rights."
Even though it hurts to lose him...








                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive