Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 20: Work him Harder and be more Ruthless

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 20: Work him Harder and be more Ruthless

When Phukong said that with ease, he looked at me with a lustful look, and everyone in the coffee shop started whispering, I guess from seeing the Sarawat IG.


P: "Why are you looking at me like that?" Phukong asked coldly, but I knew by the look on his face that he was deliberately joking.       
T: "You won't hold a grudge against me?"                   
P: "Just kidding, you're taking it too seriously." But he just looked serious with his look on his face, his brother just asked me to like him more than his brother, Sarawat asked me to touch my boobs, xsshole, how can such a thing be begged so easily?
T: "You look so serious, your expression is obvious."
P: "Is it so obvious?" Look at this man.
T: "Sit here."
P: "Don't betray me?"
T: “MD”
P: "You are my lover now, Sarawat agreed.”
T: "When?"
P: "Brothers and sisters, no need to say more." I think I can give Phukong a new nickname, this guy is a paranoid man with an imagination beyond the sky, so I'll call him Phukong4D.
T: "Sincerely, have you ever liked someone?" He was sipping his drink when I asked this he suddenly stopped and looked at me with a sharp look.
P: "No, have you ever liked anyone else." I gaffed this question was asked as if one was asking a question was like, "What do you want to eat?" And so on, like this thing is a human necessity.
T: "Of course I have, is it hard that you haven't liked anyone since you were born?
 P: "I don't like that, I don't talk and go close to everyone, it's really tiring for me to be alone with people, then why should I like someone to add to my burden?" His life is so boring, this response sounds a lot like what I heard earlier from his brother Sarawat.
T: "Life is more interesting when you like someone.”
P: "Interesting? I don't want a headache, this is great right now. Sarawat is good, I wonder what he was thinking, if he had picked up a head louse from his head scratching."
T: "...“ The lice he was talking about should have said me, what a jerk of a brother!
P: "You look like you're about to cry every time, it's ugly.”
T: “That's enough, I'm in a lot of pain."
P: “Telling the truth doesn't do you any harm, you already knew that."
T: "Where am I ugly, maybe it's your brother who likes me like this, uh ..." I quickly replied to him, how can I say that? I'm also a cheerleader in the first year of the cheerleading squad, my face value is not inferior to others, if not Sarawat being here, I'm definitely would have already cause a storm at the university.
 P: "Face value is just a secondary reason for liking someone, if Sarawat likes someone, he won't look at just the face, if he looks at just the face, he won't look at someone like you who has a mouth like a dog."
I felt a knife stick into my lungs.
T: "So what does he like about me?"                 
P: "It's not for you to ask me, you have to ask Sarawat yourself.”
T: "Why the secrecy?"                  






P: "What secrecy, I just don't know."                              
T: "..." Damn, I thought he knew something when I saw him looking so serious.      
P: "But presumably not for many reasons, let me ask you a question, if I want to plant roses, what do I go for?"
T: "Color, if not then they are all the same."
P: "What?"
T: "Plant it well, take it home and decorate it."
P: "You seem to see a bright future?'
T: "Not much else to think of, you plant a rose, don't you want it to thrive?"
P: “That would be someone else, my brother doesn't like that, compared to a budding, he prefers a rose that has grown well. For if one day a strong wind comes, a well-grown rose can stand and survive, and if it is budding or not well-grown, it cannot experience the storm and will die in the first place. The two are different.”
T: "You mean I look like a tree root do you?"
P: "Yes, a dumbass tree root.”
T: "Xsshole.
P: "You're rude.
T: "Found it, I've been looking for it for ages, Tiiiiiiiiine." Hearing a man's voice I looked like I was set on fire, I looked towards the door and found Green the bastrd rushing in.
T: "What are you doing here?" I was a little confused, but Green didn't have a bottom line and just crouched down next to me, holding my hand like before.
It's been a long time since I've seen Green. I have not dared to get along with his wife since the last time Senior Dim took a swipe at me, and I have not dared to meddle in relationships between people.
T: "Can you get your face off my shirt?"
G: "Won't."
T: "Don't be annoying, sit there." Green looked at me, pouting, and just then, he saw the Phukong sitting on the side, his face momentarily removed from my clothes.
G: "Ahhh Ahhh! gosh, this one is so cute."
I'm dizzy and grunting so loud that I seem to have a substitute...
P: "Who are you?"
G: “This is my other half, heavens mercy, why does he smell so good?"
Green put his body against the Phukong, which he would definitely do if he could swallow the Phukong in one gulp, and I sat quietly watching them both.
P: "A friend of Tine's?"
G: “That's right!"
P: "If you need something you can say."
G: "No need, let me introduce myself, my name is Green.
P: "Okay."
G: "What's your name?"
P: "Phukong.
G: "Ayyyy, how much is this earthly treasure worth?"
P: "..."
G: "Do you have enough money to live on?"
P: "..."
G: "If you have any problems with money, come to me in your shorts and I will make you your breakfast.
G: "You can also come to me if you have problems in life, I will carry my legs all day and all night.”
Shit, Voldemort showed up, for fvcks sake.
Green was suddenly startled and hurried away from Phukong, he looked at the man who had just arrived, You're dead, Dang it, Dim's here.
G: "Dim, how come you're here, without even saying a word?"                      
D: "If I had warned you, I wouldn't have seen what was going on here.”                               
G: "I was just kidding."                






D: "Are you just kidding?" Green laughed and suddenly burst into tears, the big battle between the couple was about to begin, and Phukong began to look up at the play without saying a word.
G: "It's just that Wat called me to take care of Tine."
D: "Are you the watchdog, are you the dog that takes care of him?"
The fights are fierce, and if I had a husband like that, I swear I would end my life or go to hell immediately.
Let me guess, Green probably had the same idea as me, but it failed probably because Voldemort was majestic enough that wherever he was, Voldemort could conquer him.
G: "Well, Wat is afraid his brother is flirting with Tine.”
D: "If he's not brave enough to take care of tine, let him, what are you doing?
G: "Wat begged for me."
D: "Is it begging or are you volunteering?
G: "..."
D: "Can we go now, I'm hungry."
G: "Okay.
“You do as you're told, Tine, I'm going." I nodded at Dim and watched as Green was pulled out of the coffee shop by him, and Phukong followed with a soft frown, it's like he doesn't know what he's going to do.
P: "Are you so important?”
T: "What's wrong?
P: "Am I that unconscious that it's not a problem to send someone to watch over me and keep you safe?" I frowned as I thought about every word puking said, wondering why I had played such a big part, even if his brother couldn't forgive him.
T: "Don't be ridiculous." The reason is that this little brother has not seen the rough nature of his brother, he hit those seniors in the engineering school with bruises all over their faces, and did not go to the hospital."
P: “That's funny, Sarawat never is.”
T: "I'm not talking to you anymore."
Phukong shrugged his shoulders and started drinking his Americano, swiping at the IG, I'll have to see what he's up to again.
Green_kiki: Wat, Dim came and took me away, sorry, Wat.
Sarawatlism@Sarawatlism: Phukong, Reply
Sarawatlism@Sarawatlism: xsshole, learning not to focus
Sarawatlism@Sarawatlism: Phukong, xsshole.
After a while, the man sitting across from me had his phone ring and he looked up at me with an eerie grin before typing on his phone.
Sarawatlism@Sarawatlism: on the phone, dear.
 Man_maman: Phukong, your brother is hammering the table.
 I think Sarawat has gone crazy, and seeing the constant comments below that picture, I decided to address that.
Tine_chic@Sarawatlism: Don't be stupid, focus on learning.
There's a big segment in the back because Man posted a video of Sarawat walking between construction buildings, telling people he wasn't single anymore, and then Tine started getting emails from the fan girls questioning his relationship with Sarawat.
I thought it would be most appropriate to reply to this with a "Hahaha Haha".
Ten minutes later, man and his friend delivered the Sarawat to the door of the store and left, the man with the knee injury sitting next to me without saying a word, so I questioned him first in a worried tone.
T: "How's the knee? Did you bring your medicine?"
S: "It hurts."
T: "Let me see."
S: "Wanna go back to your room?"
T: "Your brother will take you to your room.
S: “Then it doesn't hurt anymore, okay." The bastrd.
People in the shop looked on, and it must be said that Sarawat and Phukong's faces were just too much alike, sitting at a table where people projected more attention and started taking pictures.






P: "My lovers are too cute.” After a while the Phukong started again, and his brother looked at him viciously, as if he was going to hammer his face.
S: "I asked you to babysit, not prank."
P: "Who pranked, Tine...? Sarawat once told me you were too cute and wanted to have fun with you.”
T: “...!”
P: "********** (this sentence was not translated and is even more excessive than the previous sentence)"
T: "..."
P: “The ultimate goal is for you to lie down and not get up, be careful.”
S: "Shut up.” Sarawat hammered his brother's head, feeling the blow so hard that his face was crooked to the side.
You're not going to say such nasty things in front of me, you deserve it.
S: "If you like someone, you'll understand." I'm a little touched, if falling in love with me will make you perverted to this extent, don't fall in love with me, I swear I will go.
P: "I don't want to understand this, and I'm afraid that liking someone can turn people into that.
S: "I haven't changed, my friends have too, my seniors and loved ones too, my change is just that I have a love interest now.      
P: “That's called change, even when one loses oneself.
S: "Someday you'll understand.”
P: "..."
S: "You start to get to the point where you want to talk a lot, you start to want to try everything, and you get to the point where you become like a fool who needs someone else's input. Anything you haven't done before, you want to try. But strangely enough, I've never felt shame for doing these crazy things.”
P: "..."
S: "Even being loved is worth it, right?"
Looking at me made my somewhat puzzled mind not waver anymore.
T: "I don't know." I replied, my voice so small it was almost inaudible.
P: "..."
S: "Before Tine, I wasn't in love with anyone, but I think it's all worth it.
Go and give your heart to a man...
 Sarawat told me that Phukong is just like him. Once intimate, you'll know he's not what people think of as untalkative or shy, and part of the reason Phukong got along so well with me was because I started to become a part of Sarawat life.
In the eyes of others the Phukong is a loner, cold and icy, as if a tall fence had been built around him, making one feel for a long time unable to approach. This often makes those who have a crush on him, afraid to pursue him. In fact, when he fell in love with someone, he understands.
I don't think Phukong is much different from Sarawat. No matter how brave you are, when you finally meet someone you like, you are afraid to get too close to the other person.
You will become timid, shy people. Finally, you will one day have to rely on that person to be a part of each other's lives. Think about it, only this feeling has never happened to me because I am not a talkative, shy cheerful so life will never be alone. It's easy to break up with an individual and find new friends immediately. Finding other ways to be pleasant besides getting to know each other makes it really hard to have real heartfelt feelings with some people.
"Roast pork is delicious."
"Call me if you want to eat."
"You have a better appetite. Hey, you need vegetables.”
I don't eat these three basil!!!
'It's delicious. I have to share." Ever since I started dating him I always said I hated the word 'share' from Sarawat's mouth. That's true happiness when I find something delicious. I just want to cry when the food tastes bad. One day we were walking down a food street and the generous Sarawat bought me some fried food.
 He said if I didn't love it, then we wouldn't eat it.
"Are you going to the library today to read?"
"Isn't it going to be a group study with you?"
"You are studying in that group. I wish you could come."
"I'll go with you."
"I'm sitting with you, too." I softened my eyes helplessly. Sarawat had to use crutches for almost 2 weeks and only 3 days ago he didn't have to use them. It's easy enough to stand up now.






Sarawat also showed me the newbie flip-flops his mom bought him from Bangkok. Not only that, but buy me a pair too. It's time to cry. His mother it too good.
Say this is scandalous, it's a cute look to wear. Is this a pair of water-smooch slippers? It's like putting 10 rocks on your feet and only being able to drag them around. only advantage is that it doesn't skid easily and clings to the ground, but it's almost impossible to lift the sole of the foot. Normally, it takes only three minutes to get to dinner in the dorm, and now it takes nearly ten minutes to cloud due to a pair of water pipe slippers.
S: "2:30, I'll pick you up. You take a shower first."
T: I know. I remember."
S: "Bring a jacket. The air conditioning is a little chilly."
T: Hmmm.
S: "Better take the sandwich with you. You can still eat if you're hungry."
T: "Okay."
S: "Is there a tuna?
T: "Yes."
S: “Then bring a sandwich.
T: "... So what do you ask Tuna for...?
S: "What do you want to hear? To download it to your phone."
"SCRUBB's."
“That's enough.
"It's not better to bring a guitar.
"In short, are you going to form a band or are you going to hit the road as a new singer?"
Sarawat looked at me as if he was trying to provoke me into a quarrel. We didn't spend a lot of time eating and drinking, and then everyone went to their rooms to get ready, do laundry and change clothes. I wore T-shirts and shorts and a pair of comfortable sandals as usual. Living in Chiangmai
It took a long time for me to get into the habit that by 2 o'clock, Sarawat watched that guy on a date.
The time had come before I got to find an excuse to lie in my room. Today, he wore a blue football jersey, soccer pants of the same color, and a cute water pipe slippers and was ready to hit the road. The diet is also complete. Libraries are not usually allowing people to bring food. But we can sneak the taped food and eat it on the sly.
He said he was afraid of hunger and would delay his studies. But, Sarawat was very afraid that eating will cause me to have no spirit to learn. Dang it...
"When are you taking the exams?" I asked, the music in the car was light.
"About a week later. I will come back soon to practice for the game.”
"Hmm. "I nodded.
"When are you coming to my house? My mom always misses you. Phukong too." Hearing the name behind it, the corners of my mouth twitched.
Don't make me choose.
"We can come home together. But if you can...”
We're going to the airport.
S: "Won't you take me home to your family?"
T: "No. I am not ready."
Sarawat was silent for a long time, then continued with his questions.
S: “Can't they accept that you like boys?"
T: "No. If they hate you, I won't take it.”
S: "No matter what happens, there will always be this day coming, little badass.
Your parents must understand that you are happy with me.”
"But I'm not happy with you. I have a headache."
 "Okay, I'm an xsshole."
T: "Yeah, you are an xsshole.
"Oh dear. Do you want to fight?"
"Good, come on.
"Good."
Sarawat, you bastrd."
My mother was a person who is away from home all year around, which meant that if I had a lover, she would know nothing about it.
The library is open 24/7 and is always full of students. Many people turned their heads to look at me and Sarawat, then gossiped excited. As far as we know, we didn't inform anyone that we were dating, but most of people learned about it after rumors and many actions.
Sometimes we spend time getting up, going out to eat, watching movies, taking walks. The rest of the time, it's all to their own. Sarawat has time to play football, play games with friends or collect something. And I have a life of my own. Not much has changed from the past. I think that's enough of a servant. If Sarawat is drunk, I can't ignore him.
“Has your friend arrived yet?" After we pressed the key card to enter the library, Sarawat asked.
T: "No. Ohm Line said he was taking a shower and would come back later. Where's your friend?”
S: "At dinner. We take the table first.”
We didn't grab a private room so we had to find a public seat. After walking around the library for a while I found a seat large enough on the third floor.
I sat in a chair in the corner, and Sarawat sat next to me. His stout hand placed the backpack on the table and draped back to find it.
Scattered documents. There are 2 pens, one blue and one red. And 1 pencil.
Purchased a box of 12 colors of pens the day before. Think about the fact that he only uses the color black. But he still wasn't good at learning how to color in a nutshell.
There is simply no way to help Sarawat memory.
"What's the exam next Monday?" Sarawat asked.
T: "Professional subjects in English."
S: "Do you bring a coat?"
T: "Yes, I forgot.
S: "It's cold." This xsshole has never been so sweet to me. How it used to be the same now. The air conditioning here has never been good for me.
T: “I forgot.”
S: "I warned you. Before we left.”
T: "Didn't hear that.”
S: "Who asked to be busy with your phone?"
"Give me the keys to the car. Damn, I left my book in the car." I had not found them when checking the backpack.
S: "Where did you put it?”
T: "On the seat.
"Hmm." The tall body grabbed the car keys thrown on the table and headed out.
T: "Back so soon.” As soon as I looked up, I realized that the person in front of me was not Sarawat.
"Hello, Tine."
"P’Mill...” I muttered and shivered involuntarily when I saw the senior man from architecture faculty and his friend standing before me. Once fought with the White Tigers. Hopefully there will not be a fight in the library.
M: “Well, you guys sit down first. I'll talk to him first." After he finished with his friend, the tall body sat on the other side of me staring at the unfriendly smile.






T: "Is there something you want?"
M: "Do you want to sit with us?
T: “No. Thank you."
M "Is it cold?"
T: "Not cold. Do you have anything else to do? I'm studying, and my friend is coming."
M: "So I'd better sit here until your friend comes." Stubborn to death. I know P’Mill has no meaning to you and the people you love is Sarawat.”
T: "No need. I can sit alone."
M: "Okay. Then I'll go first." He didn't get very far. Their table was right behind me. I suddenly saw the sign of the architecture faculty jacket it had just crossed over my shoulder and now landed on my head.
M: "Put it on. Keep yourself warm."
It's too gentle, isn't it? My luck remained unlucky, and before I could throw the jacket back to its owner I saw a familiar face walk by.
When he saw the uniform covering my head, his face was really mean. Whose jacket is it?
Sarawat perspective.
It's already a hassle to get the book to the car in less than 10 minutes. As I walked through the library, I vaguely saw someone sitting with Tine and talking to him. Walking closer, I realized it was my love interest sitting there. TMD
... He is a senior from architecture faculty."
S: "Who is that?"
T: “P’Mill.”
S: "What's he going to do?"
"I don't...
Without waiting for anyone else to finish, I snatched the grey uniform from Tine's hands and quickly slipped my on him before standing up from the table and walking straight ahead. The seniors sat back and put their uniforms in front of Tine's, saying nothing. I don't want any trouble right now. And the library is not the place to fight.
"Your lover asked me for a jacket. That shouldn't be a problem, should it?" The senior came up to me and spoke to me so that I could not avoid it.
S: "I've already got his jacket on. Don't you worry.”
"Good. Take care of your loved ones. A lot of people want him.”
S: "Isn't that what a lot of people are saying about you?" I asked curiously.
I hate his eyes. Hated everything about him from the moment he knew he liked Tine. Also, he and his friend had wounded Tine.
"Calm down. Like a man."
"Haven't thought of getting along with you since you and I met, you bastrd."
"Oh, good, you bastrd!" He jumped up and yelled, causing everyone around him to look this way at the same time, and Tine came along, grabbed my wrist and walked away. I admit to being frustrated. If he didn't touch Tine, I wouldn't be so angry.
T: "Don't get mad."
S: "Is there anything else he had done besides the jacket?"
T: "No more. You shouldn't over think it." Tine took my hand.
I waited for my emotions to settle down. My team and Tine's friends sat together. We sat in silence and studied because there were quite a few people, so it was only an occasional opportunity to sit and study together. But because I met that man during the day. Makes me feel still angry and annoyed and kept me from studying seriously.
"It's too much trouble. There is no way to concentrate at all." Moments later, the head of the group, Man, howled.
“That's the excuse you use every time, when have you ever been serious!" Then we got a great response from others." Boss, you shut up!"
"Why am I hallucinating? Did anyone hear the dogs barking?"
"Wat? Heard you met the seniors you fought with earlier at school during the day?"
"Shhhhh hoo it's so sad to have such senior. It's a waste of life."
"What are you doing?"
"Students! If you continue to disturb others from reading, please get out."
The librarian next to us was pounding on the table, interrupting us. The group from the College of Engineering and Architecture just stood up and shrank back down. Only my friend Man seems happier than anyone else.
"We're great." Man said with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah, awesome enough to get kicked out of the library right away."
T: "I'm scared." When I turned my head to look at the speaker, I saw his eyes watering. I saw his eyes watering. My goodness
S: "What's wrong?" I asked, while gently stroking his head.
T: "I'm afraid you're going to be fighting. I am afraid my face is going to hurt again.......”
At this moment my thoughts are empty. Everything he was worried about was none of my business. I just wanted to look him in the face.
S: "No fighting. This is the library. Focus only on learning."
T: All right."
S: “Listening to music?" Tine nodded. It wasn't until later that I realized that when Tine was listening to music and studying, he seemed to be more focused than usual. Partly because he doesn't get distracted by the people around him.
So no need to spend time listening to friends in the group gossiping about things that make no sense. I took the headphones out of my backpack, selected the song in my phone playlist, and plugged the headphones into my phone.
T: "I want to listen to SCRUBB.”
S: "Of course.”
Tine picked up my headphones and tucked them over my ears, then picked up a pencil and wrote something on the paper. My friend and the male group chatted happily. Most of them talk about marketing, comics, pornography, and then there's how to party after exams.
"We're going to celebrate the first semester after we finish our exams."
Perk suggested. Then, turn the attention of the people reading the book.
"Where?" The big guy looks excited.
Tachang?"
"Don't. Too many people. We go to Tee's Tavern." I see where he has every pub that he doesn't go to often.....
“If Tine leaves, do you go too, Wat." Man got his leg kicked, looking at me wickedly. This guy's a pain in the xss. “I went to your room before and now its all whiter.”






He rubbed his shoulder lightly and repeated it.
The man is white and now you are white and transparent. Got it?
T: "What. Say that again." Probably because of inaudibility. This time, Tine pulled the headphones off his ears and concentrated on listening to every word they were saying about eating food at night. How?
T: "Ah yes." After saying that, he went back to wearing headphones. In our group, Tine looks that innocent. So his friend seems to be in tune as did everyone else. These are evil people but I am also happy to be friends with them.
 Really, these bastrds.
Here are the recollections, Wat perspective recalling at the start of the year
The first encounter
S: "Man, I found the guy. I've found him! That man is at our school too, the one I dreamed of."
"Where did you meet?"
S: In the science building. But I accidentally said something about making him passing out on a kiss. What should I do?"
"Fool. What's your hurry? That's okay. Let me help you."
When I first got to know each other by name...
S: "I know what that person is called.
"Really? Good. How did you find it?"
S: “The man sent an email. He is called Tine by his first name. Really cute, xsshole. Damn. I'm dead. Tine...Tine........ Tine........”
"You're not good at typing. I'll help you back, give it to me. A friend picked up my phone and started typing. Then I saw how stinging a message he sent to Tine and I felt my heart break. My hands were shaking incessantly and I couldn't seem to stop.
S: "Bastrd, it's over! You fvcked it all!"
When I got the phone from Tine.
"It was good to get the phone. Investigate.”
S: Is that okay?"
"It's okay. Did you remember the password?"
S: "Remember. Let me see."
My friend actually typed "Sarawat" on the phone. I died when Tine showed up at the guitar club, and I couldn't believing I was seeing him...
S: "P'Dim, may I interrupt for a moment?"
 D: "What's wrong?"
S: "Can you accept another member?"
"Who is he? Does he play well?
S: "No. He doesn't know how to play the guitar."
“Then why are we recruiting him? We've got enough members."
S: "He's a guy I like. Please help me."
"You have a crush on someone, too? This man feels incredibly capable. Take me to him."
S: "Yes. I'll show you right now. But I want you to pretend that we haven't talked about it before."
"Yes!"
S: “Thank you."
When Tine came to me for help, I found Dim.
S: “Tine asked me to pretend to flirt with him, because someone had been pestering him."
 "Who is it?"
S: "Your wife.
"Dang it!"
The first time I used a social network...
S: "Boss, how does one use IG?"
"Are you demon possessed, Wat, and you want IG now?"
S: I want to create one to chase Tine."
"So, first you need to name your account.
S: Think about it. I don't know what name to use.
"How about this name? Does Love_Tine_forever seem too obvious?”
 “Dude, do you have any other suggestions?"
YeDRIN 21 is that one okay?”
S: "No."
"Sarawatlism okay? You like that?
S: "Good idea,”
      When seeing Tine cheerleading.
The moment I saw it I felt very angry, the blood rushed to my brain for the first time...
S: I don't like Tine's makeup. "
“There's something wrong with that. He cheered and had to wear makeup. It looks lovely."
S: “That. That's because he's cute.
"It's so cute.
S: "I don't like him like that. There will be a lot of people watching him. I don't want them to, Dang it. Frustrated."
When he misunderstood me....
S: “Tine, said to keep his distance from me. He thinks I like Earn."
"So what."
S: "Earn has a boyfriend."
"Does Tine know? He's mad at you? That's why I think he absolutely loves you."
"It would be nice to be friends with him. Because friends never say goodbye.
S: "I don't want to say goodbye to my love, do you understand?"
All this is went with no accident. Except for the first meeting. Everything else was planned by me. I won't tell Tine this though.
I looked at the white face that turned beside me as he looked at me for a moment, then stared at the name of the song that appeared on the phone screen.
The file is called "Smile", and I played the guitar myself and recorded it, in the hope that Tine would hear it someday.
The song was recorded last year, just two days between the SCRUBB live event and Tine's meeting.
Like a diary, it preserves the memories of when we once met.
T: "Phukong, tell me there is a song you recorded, is that it?"
S: "I met you on SCRUBB live concert.”






S: "I wanted to get to know you, but I didn't have a chance at the time. So I've made a song for you. This song will remind me of your smile. Well... But now I can't sing it either. I was writing in draft form. The file does not convert to video, so it's just audio. Lucky for me, I couldn't see my own face at the time of recording.”
My smile even flooded for a moment.
He let me know that there was something more important than that.
Anything can be replaced.
My voice even flew out of sight.
More than ever, I want to be able to see you again.
More than anything, it's memorable.
If this time to try to close your eyes.
Relive old times again.
I just want time to stop at that moment.
Just for a moment.
I just want to keep that smile on my face.
Knowing it makes us remember this moment.
The silence continued for a long time after the music ended.
But there was still time on the phone to show that the recording was not over. Until I heard my own voice again get in my ear.
S: "Ugh, it's probably not done very well though. I haven't finished recording it yet.”
S: But there's one or two things I'd like to tell you that I didn't know before if you had a chance to know... I... feel... Happy with you."
Tine turned and smiled, rested his head on my shoulder, and whispered in a voice that only the two of us could hear.
 T: Yeah, I know.”
Sarawat perspective.
Final exams are coming up. My friends and I invited Tine and his friends to study together. Then went back to the dorm together and I made excuses to stay in his room for a sleep over. I use a too lazy driving as an excuse to sleep in his dorm room every time.
I wanted to cuddle, but did nothing as both were exhausted. I mean this was before the exam.
There's a lot of homework to be done. After the exams, we attended the celebration as planned and then stayed together in Bangkok.
After staying for a week, I went back to prepare for the band. Every day, I call Tine, and this semester I wanted to grab the combined class, if you don't sign up in time, you don't report it early and you lose a spot. Finally succeeded in snatching the credit to Phukong, otherwise a less skilled person like me couldn't win only to sit down.
Classroom classes with seats for 50 people means I can still sit up with Tine. When I got back to Chiangmai, I called Tine and talked to my family, I'll be moving out to rent an apartment this semester. Looking for a larger room than the old one that can accommodate 2 people. When we had a two weeks away from the classes resuming.
I was tired from walking back and forth between the two apartments, and Tine was tired too.
I started moving things around with the help of the White Tigers and my brother. I have a spare key to Tine's room, so it's easy to turn in all his stuff around. We had a king size bed and I didn't want to show it off. The apartment also comes with a Jacuzzi.
It's finally all over for the day, the day Tine came early to prepare for the week before school started.
"IIIII...”
S: "Like it?"
T: I like it."
S: "I'm serious. You like it?"
T: “Told you I liked it." Tine gazed across the room with glittering eyes. We agreed to split the rent in two so that no one would be entitled to any rights, because we live in a spirit of interdependence, not out of personal gain, and it won't be just one side that suffers.
I think that's fair enough. We will live together for a long time and share happiness and sadness and help each other solve problems.
Tine went to the bedroom, fell on the soft bed, and fell asleep. I gently took off his socks. What an annoying, annoying guy. I was so angry, I crawled into bed and kissed him.
"Hum" I didn't have him yet, I never had a chance. This time there was a chance, so I wanted to torture him like a sadist.
"Don't move." I threatened, holding him tightly. Seeing the person in front of me blink with dreamy eyes looking at me, I didn't do anything.
T: "Sleepy. Sleepy.
S: "I know."
T: “I am too tired now. It's not early either. I'm so hungry.  Now I'm really hungry for porridge from the street.”






S: "Are you sleepy or hungry?"
T: “Both."
S: “Tine."
T: "Well..."
S: “Tine. “Towards the end of the semester, Man trained me in a serious way on what to do when I had to conquer my love. But now, there is a problem.
T: "What?"
S: "Can I have it?"
T: "What?" This time he started to not speak, started to be embarrassed, and then slowly pushed me away. He crossed his legs and sat on the bed with an incredulous look in his eyes. From the beginning until today, today is the day that Tine should fear the most. But I also pity myself.
S: "Can we try to have sex?" I felt like I had to say it again.
This time, Tine immediately froze. So what do I do, Man said this in the softest of words to be used. But the one who heard it ignored me. Or did I say it was the person who heard and ignored me. Or did I say the timing was off. So, he's not good at falling for my words?
T: "You've asked this before, have you considered it? It's not something you want to accomplish with ease."
S: Let's try it then."
T: "It's not that I never thought of it, but I am scared too."
S: "I understand." I was still excited to hear Tine moan in bed. At the time I hear it, I would have died countless times.
"When I got back to Bangkok, I racked my brain thinking about it."
I was bored. Plus, the White Tigers taught me a lot. But still couldn’t rest assured, and sometimes I wonder. As a result, I had to spend time practicing my tones, playing soccer with friends, otherwise I'm still bothered by it.
S: "You don't want to over think it, I'm kidding.” Finally this may end in pain. This also scares Tine. I love him, I want to be close to him, but at the same time be afraid of him crying. It's hard to understand. Well, I don't even know myself.
T: “Let’s go to the mall tomorrow."
S: “Ergh?”
T: "Condom, lubricated gel, cleaning tools, medication for wounds. There are painkillers. Lots of stuff to buy.”
S: "No need to worry, right?" I'm afraid Tine isn't happy.
T: "Stupid."
S: "You giving me hope again.”
T: "Loving each other is more than just loving each other. I have loved every girl in my life. Until one day I dated you and my life changed forever. Did a lot of things that I couldn't do."
I leaned closer to Tine and placed my palm on the shoulder of the man in front of me.
S: “Tine... We going to have to trust each other to try it.”
I'll stop if that doesn't work.
T: "Why do you look like an abandoned dog?
T: "Well try it. You're going to have to be gentle. Very gentle.”
How gentle.
How gentle.
Be prepared to be as gentle as possible.
"Is this condom okay?" I asked.
Handing something to someone standing a meter away, Tine's face turned so red that I didn't know whether to call it pathetic or ridiculous. Didn't seem to care what the cause was the fact that I was looking at him, but rather for the questions I asked, he still had to answer.
T: "No. I don't like that."
S: "How about something like this?" I pointed out another type.
T: "Don't like the smell."
S: “Then so many you pick one.
T: "I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I'm embarrassed, xsshole."
S: "Okay. Let me choose. Go look at the lubricating gel. I've searched. That brand is great."
T: "It's up to you."
 S: "Why is it up to me? It's all going to be used with you.”
T: "Don't say that loud bastrd!" Tine was blushing to the point where he became irritable, he fled to another area after a while. But unfortunately he bumped into two men and my one abandoned dog's face immediately turned pale as if he was afraid to do wrong and hadn't done anything wrong.
“Tine, Wat, what are you doing here?" the voice sounded sarcastic.
S: "Came and eat something." I answered. His friend nodded and winked at each other. Sometimes I feel like I'm starting to hate them don't I.
“So... what are you going to eat when you shop around condom section?"
“Won't you leave yet?" This time, Tine appeared, though he was staggering.
"All right. Even if it is eating. May I say a little something?”
S: "Say it.”
“Is Tine okay here?"
"What are you guys trying to say?" As soon as that was said, Man and Tee pulled me away. My love is still waiting, so I won't keep him waiting too long.
"Wat, have you been okay these days?"
S: "What is it?" I said, voice almost whispering.
"I'm sympathetic. If there's something you don't understand, then let me know."
“The last time you played football, playing any music didn't work. If you still have that idea, I want you to try to see a doctor."
S: "Damn. I am sick at all."
Man: "Your love. Tine! if he doesn't give in, don't be mad at him."
S: "..."
Man, "Going to the bar tonight?" Then he pretended to whisper into my ear, but in a loud voice.
"Um, dude. We gotta go. Wat, see you later."
"Don't forget to go to the tavern tonight. I’m sure you like it." Then my friend left, Tine stood and looked at me, then turned to go where the condom had just passed. He took everything from the gel to the pills, murmuring that he had to move on.
"Sarawat, that is, if you... ...” Tine whispered when he got home from the shopping trip.
I had just finished showering when I saw him frowning with sudden curiosity.
S: "What's wrong?"
T: "If you cannot bear... bear ....”
S "Say it."
T: "Are you going to the bar?"
S: Hmmm." But I don't actually want to go. No appointments for band play. It was just Man's distressing words that brought my lover and he wanted a face to face and got serious.






T: "You can't go?"
S: "Why?"
T: ".... If you play football, listen to music, drink alcohol or something else, but still feel pent up, you can release it to me."
S: "What are you talking about? I didn't plan use you as a thing to relax me. I just want to love you the way I want to."  Now I'm starting to understand Man plan. In the end, I deduced what this guy was thinking. It's even sadder when he makes such a sad face.
T: "Yes, that's it. Let me take a shower first." Having said that, he quickly climbed out of bed at the speed of light and ran to the bathroom. To be honest, I still don't understand what Tine is saying right now. Be prepared, more prepared and have an emergency plan.
An hour later, the slender body emerged from the bathroom with a robe. He lifted his head to look at me and went back to the bed and sat down, his whole body shaking. I pretended not to notice, even though in my heart I was so excited that I wanted to eat him, I pressed the remote to switch the TV channel continuously.
The smell of shower gel was spread throughout the room. The white body moved to the bed, then stared at me, then Tine bravely pressed a kiss to my lips.
The opponent's tongue stuck into my mouth, causing a strong touch that made it almost impossible to breathe.
Saliva dripped from the corner of the mouth. I put my right hand on the white saliva drippings from the corner of my mouth. I placed my right hand on the soft hip behind the white cloth and held on the back of his neck with my other hand, we kissed longer.
It's easy to get scared when my lover kisses me back.
Oh, and I still know to be proactive.
Just now it was Tine being proactive, that's ridiculous. I knew he didn't even want to get lost in the kissing. For whoever has the hilt of a man's sword has the upper hand.
Not to mention the fact that he has, at any rate, to give a little credit.
The more kisses I have, the more emotionally active I get and I've heard that people are in this mood and their minds are always emptied. There's nothing to think about.
Contrary to me, fvck it, I didn't find any emptiness at all. There is only one emotion that wants to be completed. Yeah, fvck that. No more forgiveness. Tonight, I will torture this body until he no longer has the strength to get up.
 I was content to lick him for now.




                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive