Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 21: Bold Husband

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 21: Bold Husband

I wonder who turned off the air conditioning.


It wasn't long until Tine was trembling all over, so close to choking, that I was willing to leave his mouth. We were sweating profusely after a hot kiss. But I can't put it down.
After this opportunity, if pressed and hides his pale face to himself again. I really can't help it anymore.
Tine couldn't help but whines and I watched his moist eyes half open as I had to leave this beauty for a while.
Pushing the slender Tine towards the bed, I could clearly see his red, swollen lips that I had just slightly snatched away. I don't know what anyone else would think, the innocent look and the softness of his body was too much of a sensory stimulus for me... Wat you're done for, you're going to fall on your wife today.
"I can't take it anymore." Reaching up and gently caressing Tine's cheek, soothing him. He cried and cried and told me he was afraid of pain. But I have already made up my mind and made a lot of preparations for this, and I must not let him go today. The White Tigers' brothers and P'Dim hold the same view.
"Calm down and relax. It won't be terrible."
"Who are you lying to, it must hurt a lot, we can do it, when I'm ready..."
This man had just locked himself in the bathroom for an hour and wasn't ready.
I thought Tine was ready to run away, both physically and mentally, only to be kissed and then he started to shy away. Now there are two thoughts in the head.
The left one is to do him regardless, the right one is to leave it alone and fvck him later.
Hesitation is hesitation, but I should have continued. A lover lies there defenseless, not doing it? I'm not a useless airhead? I pulled down his robe and exposed his shoulders, making myself even crazier.
Mad. What was already hard down there was a stark contrast to Tine, who was still crying. I'm shaking all over, where's the calm me, you ask? It's long gone.
The more Tine looked at me, the more I couldn't help it, and the more he looked at me, the more I wanted to abuse him. And how the fvck is his skin so fvcking white, its so fvcking eye-catching.
"Don't, its cold."
"Let's get you warmed up now."
"Sarawat you son of a bxtch, ah..." I immediately gagged him, hearing the annoyance. The intense kiss made Tine let out another whines, and I kissed and took off his robe and pressed him to the bed.
"Pop!" the defiant Tine slapped me on the chest made me throb even more.
It's not a small amount of strength to love someone, but that's okay, I like it. The way we fit makes me even more excited.
"I will let you fight for a bit, and the price is that you're going to be my man."
In the movies I've watched, there's also the added analysis of the White Tigers getting a kiss after being given a slap. But only a kiss won't satisfy me. I want him to be mine.
"Son of a bxtch."
"Son of a bxtch I don’t like you."
"I hate you."
"Wow, I don't care."
"Sarawat, I really am not ready today...!" whispered Tine while crying, looking extremely miserable.
"You've got yourself all perfumed up and saying you're not ready?"
"Oooh, it'll smell better some other time."
"I like the smell."
 Not wanting to hear any more excuses from him, I pressed both his wrists to the top of his head with one hand and busied myself with removing his panties with the other.






Sarawat, I feel so weird...''
Tine gradually calmed down, but more than enjoying it, he still had a look of wanting to cry. When did this guy start crying so much? But nothing changed to me, he is still cute that way.
"It's just the two of us in the room now, there's nothing to be ashamed of."
"I don't know."
"Don't you think about it too much, forget the panic and anxiety, and rest assured, just leave everything to me, okay?"
"..."
"You shouldn't listen to people, they are not me. They will make you hurt, but I won't."
I will make you hurt more. But I didn't say it, and I was afraid Tine would run away again.
"Are you asking me to believe you...?
"I didn't say the word 'believe'."
"Bastrd!"
Although he called me an xsshole, his tone had visibly softened. It's adorable. I think success is close at hand, and the next step is to rely on the precious wisdom passed down by the White Tiger brothers.
"Silly, we are running out of time, can't you pity me?" I asked Tine, very gently, while taking his hand and put it on my swollen brother to let him understand my situation. I don't care if he blows up and growls at me again, I'm looking at the one with the misty eyes now.
The only thing I think is to take the opportunity to kiss him again and again.
Tine's body is like a chocolate bar, and his neck is chocolate, and there's chocolate everywhere. I couldn't help but leave a mark on it, and say here it belongs to Wat.
And kissing isn't enough to suck on, which is what a bold and brave Wat does.
I leaned down to leave a mark on his collarbone, and my hands couldn't stop caressing the white body, and Tine didn't resist so much, even offered to hug me.
"Hmmm.... Sarawat....... You don't leave a mark."
Tine muttered, and Tine's grumbling, was like a catalyst, it irritated me even more. Don't leave any marks, do you? Yeah.
I pressed his hands up onto the bed again and kissed his chest, causing him to let out another whines. Those two points of his are extremely sensitive, and they are all mine.
The tongue only touched Tine’s nipples lightly before he tried to dodge. The pressure on his hand felt strong and I played with the area for a long time, with the occasional bit of bite.
But it felt like Tine didn't quite want to ignore me, even though his two points were already firm. But the person underneath started crying again, which made me stop moving....... Stop from the left down, and to the right.
In less than ten minutes, Tine's body was forcibly marked in red, from his neck to his collarbone to even his chest. With such a lovely and delicious lover I really couldn't help it and had to continue. I then moved down and sucked on his belly for a good while before releasing him.
As soon as he regained his freedom, Tine pushed me away, stealthily moving his body slowly toward the bed, lxst vibrating in his eyes.
"You could ask me to help you." I watched whine.
 "....... No, I'll do it myself."
 "In front of me?"
"Go to hell!"
See, I really don't know how to appease this guy.
"Calm down and let's trust each other."  
I stress again. 
"..."
"Okay?"
The man in front of his eyes nodded with tears streaming down his face.
I moved again, one hand on his flat belly, one to his vulnerable part and covered my mouth with it well.
"Sarawat you don't do that, it's dirty over there.......
I ignored it all, single-mindedly sucking his thing in my mouth.
After patiently allowing him to slowly adjust to such intimate interactions, he began to stammer.
"Ah........ Ahhh....”
I looked at his face and received a great deal of stimulation. As if in a dream, I felt like I was about to suffocate.
"Ah........ Sarawat you use your hands.......”
He kept trying to push me away and even used his hands to grab my hair to force me to stop. Dang it, if my hair gets ripped out, I'll still do it even if it’s under the bed.
"Sarawat....... Give me........ Please. "
"..."
"I'm almost there....... Use your hands........ Aww........”
The pleasure that swept through Tine was so unprecedented that it made his whole body tremble. I didn't want to keep him waiting too long, so I immediately switched to hand. Slowly but gradually.
I rubbed him until.....
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! ...!
A whines rang out and he spammed 2 or 3 times before releasing himself into my hands. Lying in bed gasping for breath.
I gently went over and stroked Tine's head. He looked tired and hot, he began to strip naked, throwing his clothes around and onto me. After this annoying break, I readjusted my position so that he was sitting on my lap with his legs apart, and Tine didn't resist, his face said could do as I please. This makes me hyper. Oh, my God! How can he be so cute! Makes me want to love him so much. Deep inside I was screaming to get into him now. But the posture was maintained in the end.






“Tine, bear with me." I said it first, so that he could be prepared.
Now is not the time to enter him. I took the lube out of the cupboard and began to slowly expand it in his back hole.
"Sarawat....... I...!
 Tine was shocked, but didn't have much of a reaction, after all, my fingers were only half-inserted.
"Open your eyes okay, I don't want to see you closing your eyes." He obediently looked at me with teary eyes. I know he's still afraid of the pain. It's not that we can't just hold hands and hold each other until the end of our lives, but I'm not a saint and it's absolutely impossible to let him go today.
I then tried to insert my middle finger into it, feeling him gradually engulfing my finger, but then I halfway stuck.
"Aww.... Ouch........ Sarawat I am in pain...!
His body instinctively refused the entry of the foreign body, at this moment he would be more painful if I was brutal. It's not that hard just to expand.
Dare to imagine how tired it will be when my thing go in officially.
"Relax, Tine. take it easy."
His back hole clenched around my fingers. To encourage him, I kissed his red, swollen lips. One hand is still in its old position, neither in nor out, the other hand stroked his head in hopes of easing his tension. After a good while, he finally relaxed. I slowly moved away from his lips and thrust my fingers in one fell swoop.
"Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh." He was crying again, what could I do?
"Does it hurt?"
"It hurts so much....... It hurts so much........ Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo...!
“Tine, that's just the finger."
"I'm going to die! I'm going to die! I'm telling you, I'm going to die!"
He couldn't stop crying, and although it looked really pathetic, I couldn't stop.
“Tine, can we try it now?"
"..."
"May I?" The other party was silent for a moment, but still nodded.
I carried him back to bed and put a pillow under my body, which would make the next steps easier. Spread his legs...
"I want to move them..." He cried himself to death just hearing the right words. Every time I see him cry, I feel satisfied. Maybe I am a pervert.
After a few seconds, I began to push my fingers deeper and slowly fill his back hole. He let out a sharp breath and his hips stiffened up with it. The already red face was even redder, and the eyes were laced with fear.
Please just hold back, I prayed secretly, and the thrusting of my fingers gradually increased. To keep from letting out a groan, Tine could only bite her lip tightly till it was bleeding from the bite.
“You relax, don't push.”
"..."
“You relax, don't push."
"..."
“Tine, relax your lips."
Well 'I didn't hear anything. So I thrusted my fingers deeper into the hole and the man's cries echoed through the room.
I lifted Tine's body and inserted a second finger. When the foreign crush invaded his body again, he cried again and reached out to wipe his tears.
Aww...
You just haven't gotten used to it yet, let's take it slow.
I took Tine into my arms, and he closed his eyes and accepted my comfort. He didn't complain anymore, just looked pained and muttered a few words from time to time
I continued to jerk my fingers again, going from slow to fast, which turned me on again. Poor him, he kept writhing his body until I thrust a third finger.
It looks like Tine is ready to go. I didn't want to hurt him either, though I knew he'd probably die on my chest afterwards.
Gently put the man back on the bed and got up to get a condom. Fvck! I'm glad I let my mom move out of here in the first place.
Tine laid on the bed, watching my every move with wide eyes. From the time I put on the condom. Pouring the lube on his hands, every step I did, he watched.
His scared look was so fvcking cute.
To endure is like being bitten by an ant.
“Please be gentle, it must hurt a lot! It's so big.
I think I must become a doctor, so that what I say will be believed.
"I haven't even gone in yet.
"Sarawat, come on, can we not do this today?"
This cunning fellow tried to shake me with his whiny bunny face.
The answer is of course no, which only irritates me more.
Ai’Hiaa I can't hold back any longer!!!!!!!!
Sarawat's sanity finally snapped, quickly snapping Tine's legs apart, finally entering the place of yearning.
"Shit.........Sarawat........ Ouch........ Get out, you get out.....”
His body was so tight and hot, biting me tightly.
“Troublesome, relax. You're too tight, I can't move like this."
I can't get enough of the aptitudes. But his instinctive response kept pushing me out of the body, and it was already hard enough to go further, not to mention that it was the first time.
I ran my hands back and forth over Tine's body, trying to get him to relax. When everything had cooled down, I slowly entered again. He was bleeding from biting his lip.
The body still accepted me, and our breaths mingled together.
I waited a while to allow him enough time to adjust and then started moving. Yet in less than a few seconds, I fell from heaven again to hell.
"Sarawat I don't want, it really hurts... Can we switch to something else?"
"What did you say?"
Damn, he actually rejected me. My heart is breaking.
"I don't want this....
He barely dared to look at me and buried his face in his pillow. It makes me want to spoil him.
“The right position hurts, doesn't it? Then let's change it."
“This one hurts too...!
"Well.......!
Sarawat....... This is not comfortable either...!
"Okay...!
"Sarawat....... This isn't comfortable either.......
"Yeah, well.....
I nodded, then instantly pulled him with his back over to me and went inside.
"Sarawat! you go to hell... Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo...”
Shut up, I'm trying so hard to serve your needs… 3 seconds asking for a new one, 3 seconds asking for a new one... I think I can complete 100 positions in 5 minutes. You can do it! Fvck you!
Next thing you know, I don't care what Tine says. I pulled his hips wider so I can get in deeper. I think of all the positions, this one is the one where I can go in the deepest. I'm losing my mind right now. All I can think about is doing it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Don't hesitate! Do it.
I pulled Tine's hips even wider again, and began to thrust in continuously, keeping myself on the same frequency as possible. Feeling his hips getting more and more lxstful.






A groaning sound came from time to time. I had no reason to stop, gradually accelerate, and sprint. He was trembling all over, clutching the sheets in one hand and my hand in mine. Look at him kneeling on the bed, tight and hot to the touch, it nearly drove me crazy. I stopped momentarily when I saw the red liquid flowing out, and I wanted to continue.
Gently taking the man into his arms and changing positions re-entered him.
"Just bite my shoulder, okay?" And I kissed his tearful eyes.
Tine was hanging all over me, still shivering. His canines nibbled hard at my shoulder and didn't look like they'd let go anytime soon.
I'm done. Keep hugging your opponent and I will continue to attack. The original pain turned to a sweet taste that made me laugh involuntarily.
“Troublesome, why are you so cute.......!
"Hmmm.... Hmmm......... A little lighter........
"It's already light."
"Please you big villain..... Lighter........ Is it good to be light? Come on......................... Ah!!!!"
Tine's words were interrupted by my thrusting in, replaced by a broken whines. He didn't look satisfied, so I picked him up and made him sit on my lap.
"No matter the position, I will keep you satisfied."
Ah, it's a freaking good life. Wife was in my arms and I could feel his heart beating violently.
Tine held me close, biting into my shoulder from time to time. His tears stilled.
I can't help it, he was crying all over my shoulder
 “Tine....
"Aww..... I don't know what to do...."      
I pretended not to help him and made him very anxious.
“Then I'll go harder?"
"No! It will hurt......."
"Don't want me to do it, then you do it yourself. You see I'm all over this side already, there's no turning back."
Tine, who was in my arms, gently hugged my shoulders, lifted his body slightly and tried to sit up. This guy's tears are starting to barrel away again, so much so it's a pity. I wiped his face with my hand.
"Relax... Sit down slowly."
"It hurts....... It's bleeding......!
"When we're done with this one, I'll take you to the new one for ice cream."
"I've had it..........
"Otherwise Blue Hawaii? Don't you just love that shop, you can drink as much as you want."
"I don't want to drink either." He said dejectedly.
Actually, I wanted to laugh a bit, but I smartly chose to endure the smile. Seeing his flushed face, forcing the traces I had left on his body, he slowly lowered his body and he sat down to join me.
The extreme tightness and I couldn't help but let out a satisfied sigh. I lifted my thighs to give him better movement to avoid injury.
“Take your time, its okay." I lifted Tine up a little and made him sit down again.
"Aaaaahhhhhh.... Don't you move........”
"You sit down a little more." The other party shook his head with a pale face. I didn't want to push him either, so I had to sacrifice a little to get to the top.
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" His back hole accepted my hard assault. His face twisted with pleasure and pain and the dripping sweat made me excited to strive to the top. But that is far from enough to keep us going. And then I took the opportunity to turn Tine around again, lifting his legs up, and enter him again.
"Sarawat..... Gently.....
"Relax, you're clamping too tight."
"Because you're in there..." His big, beautiful eyes were tinged with lxst.
I gripped Tine's knees with both hands, going deeper and deeper. I tried my best to just love him well.
"Ah... Ahhh..... .Sarawat........! Staring at the trembling man lying on the bed, the mouth that had long been kissed to the point of being red and swollen kept letting out whiness all over, and skin was marred with all red marks. For a while I thought I was dreaming and wanted to close my eyes and enjoy it all, and Tine's voice started to get a little hoarse, and I finally had him. The one that makes me want to embrace, to declare sovereignty, to cherish forever.
“Tine.... One more time........ A little bit more...!” I said in a husky voice.
Tine's whiness and sobs mingled sweetly with the sound of sobs, and I felt he himself is about to reach the top. With a low growl from between my dry throat, I finally released and the long-held desire to freedom.
It's a good thing I'm wearing a condom. I quickly pulled it off, dropping it on the bed, and Tine was still panting violently, not even having the strength to open his eyes.
We took a 10 minute break and my little brother stood up again uncontrollably. My hands began to restlessly caress each other again, exhausted and dripping with sweat.
"Well...." The owner of the body made a disgruntled protest. But when desire triumphs over reason, I don't care that much. I even began to wonder are I a bit sadistic myself? But I wouldn't be if the target was someone else. Damn, Tine is just so special.   
As long as it's him, every part of the body turns me on. Seriously, just hearing the name makes me cum.               
I'm not going to be able to do that. According to my creed, that's what you do. Can't put the brakes on. After all, I...           
The goal in the beginning was to lick him hard from ball to toe. Leaning down to kiss slowly from my toes all the way to my inner thighs, I placed Tine's thing holding it in his hands, slowly began to serve him.    
"Hmm.... Sarawat..... I don't want it anymore.......!" He, who hadn't slowed down yet, tried to kick me away with his feet. But he's running out of strength. Blood was flowing from behind him. Luckily, P'Dim said that as long as there was a good clean up afterwards and regular pain relief and antibiotics, there wouldn't be much danger. So it's not over yet. It has to continue.           
I started caressing Tine again, hovering over his wonderful body. The lxst strikes again and the wife seems to be enjoying himself.
In my haste to start rummaging for condoms, I couldn't find them anywhere. Ah, I remember, I just lost the whole box with the contents!
I threw it all away! I can't help it anymore.
"May I?" I said.
"Oooooooooooooooooo........ Just like that, he cried himself to death. I could only comfort him with kisses and squeeze more lube into my hands and lubricates myself. Lifting his feet, I pinned the man with his legs and entered him again.
Even after the fierce love just now, Tine is still so tight. We joined together at zero distance, the sound of spasms echoing through the room. This feeling was unspeakably, I am suffocating with joy. Even though the man in front of me was still crying his nose out, I couldn't stop, and he cooperated with me.
Come on. I swear, if there were condoms here now, I would never use them.
I continued to thrust inside him to the deepest point, fast and hard. Both of us were sweating. After slowing down for a moment, the position was temporarily withdrawn. Change to both knees in a kneeling position, placing his elbows on my shoulders, I entered my lover once again.
Broken whiness rang out as I reached an unprecedented depth.
Tine looked at me with a pained but contented expression, and I gave him a long kiss to show his comfort.
Watching him clutch at the sheets made me feel very guilty and wonder if his wrist would hurt. But even with that thought, I continued to pump.
Grabbing Tine's hips so I wouldn't let him escape, as if I had infuse all the power into the regular swing of his body.
"Sarawat..... Sarawat........" He looked at me, calling my name.
“Tine, why are you so cute?"
"......."
"I like you so much."
I love hearing you call my name, as it is. We finally have each other and will never give you up to anyone. I've liked it for so long, I want to...
Pamper you, want to possess you, only I can touch you, only I can love you. Anyone else? Don't even think about it.
Someone will tell me how much power you have when you love one more person. I love my baby as much as I do, and I must "love" him well.
After a while, I stopped moving. Gently picking up the man who was already about to be unconscious, maintaining his state within him, he launched another attack.






“To hell with you....... Well.... I can't," Tine shouted, this man was really cute no matter what, even though his mouth owed. I kissed him at the top of the head, all the way down to the cheeks, lips, neck, and I wanted to keep forcing a series of repeated movements until he passed out.
"Let's do another one together...!
"..."
“Want to try it and see?" Tine held me tightly, not wanting to let go, burying his face deep into my shoulder and groaning.
It has been said that people follow their instincts when they lose their minds. Yes, I am now, using the position most commonly found in love action movies.
"Sarawat...Sarawat..."       
“Tine... Hold back a little longer...!” I kept pumping as hard as I could. This time, I was not wearing a condom. Because that Ai’Hiaa condom was accidental.
It was dropped by me along with the box somewhere.
Tine spasmed two or three times before releasing, the cum that I had shot into him was flowing down his leg. He's exhausted now and can't stop panting on the sidelines.
The tears on his face made me feel sorry for myself. But I would do the same if the clock were turned back. After a ten-minute break, I got up and went over to pick up Tine, and when he realized I was coming, he immediately started yelling.
"Oooh.... Sarawat I don't want anymore.... It hurts........
"It's ok, just going to take you to the shower" honestly, if it wasn't for the first time and he was already tired, I might have done it again.
Tine refused to open his mouth until I put him in the tub and started helping him bathe. He took one look at the bathtub and immediately skimmed his head, not wanting to face anything like what we had done was crime scene. I heard him mutter in a low voice.
"What's wrong?"
"I will wash myself."
"Are you still strong? I'll wash you."
"No need.... I think..... .very embarrassing."
"What does it matter?"
"Fvck you, Sarawat." Well, you've become my man anyway.
I'll leave you alone.
Tine pushed me away with a force, and again looked like he was about to cry. What does it mean to try to shower and rush me like this?
"Can you really wash yourself?"
"Hmm."
"Well, I'll come right in if you don't come out after too long."
The plan was to take a bath with Tine, to cuddle him in the tub. But fit is the gap between reality and ideal....... I actually was evicted by his wife.
It doesn't matter, I have to make a choice. I stepped out of the bathroom and wrapped a towel around my waist, intending to wait until Tine was done before taking a shower myself. I went to lie in bed and think about taking a nap to suppress the restlessness inside. It's hard to calm down. I got up again and changed the sheets.
 Wait quietly for him to come out.        
Um, you said calm? God Ai’Hiaa chill. It's only been five minutes and I'm worried sick. I kept pacing around the room and finally couldn't help myself.
“Tine?" I shouted.
"...!"
“Tine, are you still in the shower?"
The other party did not respond, not knowing if they were asleep or unconscious. I hurriedly opened the door and rushed into the bathroom.
"Oooh.....Sarawat........! The teary-eyed man in front of his eyes let out a soft cry for help with embarrassment from his flushed mouth.
Apparently Tine wasn't asleep, the fingers of his left hand were behind himself...
"Sarawat.... Help me...!
I took a deep breath and tried to suppress the desire, walking over to the tub and kneeling down. He obediently buried his sobbing face into my shoulder, as if he can get away with it all. I gentlemanly took his fingers out of his back hole.
Tine wanted to clean up after himself, but after all, it was the first time, and it turned out to be like now. I stretched two fingers inside and slowly cleaned the liquid from the inside, accompanied by the man beside me complaining "It hurts... I don't want to do it again... Well...
"Because I love you, I want to do it with you."
"No! No way! Whoo-hoo-hoo."
"Okay, stop crying, your eyes are swollen with tears," he sucked in his nose, trying hard to hold back the tears.
I changed the hot water again, and at first, we helped each other wash. Later, he was so tired that he collapsed on my chest and fell asleep.
I cautiously carried Tine out of the tub, and quickly rushed to the bed to put someone on it. Help him put on comfortable clothes and wrap him tightly in a blanket so that afterwards I was finally able to sleep.
"Ooooo Ooooo..."
Dang it. I wanted him to be awake then he was asleep, and now when I want him to be asleep, he's awake again.
He started crying again and again, crying like a child trying to get the attention of an adult. Until I turned off the light and took him into my arms, he was still crying.
I'm so sleepy I can't stand it.
"Do you want to go to sleep? Or do you want to keep crying?"
"Aww I'm sleepy," he said while sobbing. I kissed his hair to soothe him, but he continued to cry until he couldn't stop.
"Do you want to get on with it if you cry again?"
"Whoa whoa whoa no, it hurts so much, you're making my whole body hurt."
"Just keep on crying, and I'll keep on too...!
"Shut up, little fool. You cried until my heart broke," I stroked his head. Watching him bite his lip to hold back the tears, yes, stopping his cries. etc.  [1] I’m having second thought about this series this to me felt like rape.
The sound of regular breathing came to my ears, and I knew that my wife was finally asleep. But before I go to sleep too, I think I can ascend first.
The next morning, school was not in session. I opened my eyes and saw someone I've liked for a long time. How fortunate I am that the man I've always dreamed of is lying peacefully on his side.






But there was something strange about the sight before me, not Tine's white face, but the soles of his feet.......
“Tine..." I want to wake up the owner of those feet.
"...!" But he didn't react.
I remember stroking his head last night and coaxing him for a long time until he stopped sobbing and fell fast asleep less than ten minutes after that. How did the whole thing fall apart?
“Tine, how did you sleep like that?"
The man who was lying on the bed opened his mouth and sat up. Look at the head emerging from the end of the bed, adorable and full of confusion.
I picked up the blanket and wrapped the person up again. Seeing his otherwise vibrant face now pale and broken lips made me feel guilty. I felt his head with one's hands
I found out that he had a fever and was shaking all over. The other party didn't react much, just quietly let me hold him.
I panicked. Hastily, I picked Tine up and made him lie down more comfortably. I reached over and grabbed the remote control and turned the air conditioning temperature back up higher.
Although it was expected that he might be uncomfortable after it was done, it was not expected to be that serious.
“Tine, are you all right?"
"Well... why did you wake me? Why did you wake me up?" was the first thing he said when he woke up.
"Are you uncomfortable?"
"I suppose..." What do you mean you should...? It's your body, and you should know best. But it seems that this man has burned to the point of losing his ability to think.
Honestly, the word "sick" is not in my dictionary. The last time I was sick was already in junior high because I was playing in the rain.
"Does it hurt? Where does it hurt?"
“Hello noisy...''
I rushed up and slapped the patient on the face to clear his head.
"Ouch... Headache.... I'm in pain all over," he said and hid himself with a blanket, alas, still so stubborn even though he was sick.
The situation in front of me really leaves me at a loss for what to do. So I decided to pick up my cell phone and immediately called P'Dim's number, and P'Dim's voice picked up.
He looked like he'd just woken up, but I got a rush of ideas before he cursed.
"Senior, Tine is very uncomfortable right now. What am I supposed to do? Take him to the doctor? He's all feverish and lying there shivering and... Without speaking, I don't know what to do."
"Calm down, I’m dizzy."
"I want to make him comfortable, you help me quickly."
"You were too much of an animal last night."
“That's right, that's right, we did positions that were both easy and difficult... Don't you change the subject?"
“That's what you called to tell me about it? Wat, wipe his body first. Be gentle and don't wait for the next sheen to fall off. Then make sure he eats light meals and takes medication, any kind of fever reducer will do. And don't forget the anti-inflammatory medication. As for the wound over there, you have the medicine, don't you?"
“There is."
"Shut up if you have! Act now!" P'Dim yelled.
"So you said.... he has to take two pills?"
"Yeah, you know what to do now, right? Hurry up and don't make the situation worse.
 I'm hanging up now!"
"Got it, I'll call you back if there are any more questions."
"Good, good, go on. If the body rub doesn't get better after the medication, take him to the doctor immediately! Don't delay it!"
"Will Tine be in pain for long?"
"Heh, my wife was sore for a week the first time, think of yourself Tine...? But then after that he came to me again, and I did him again."
After hanging up the phone, I sat on the floor and thought about it for a while, and decided to call the White Tiger brothers for help. The mission was to buy Tine food, because I couldn't leave him alone in the room right now.
In the waiting time, I take a towel and gently wipe the patient beside me.
"...so cold... It's cold," he groaned.
"You bear with me."
"Is it snowing?"
"Yeah, yeah, it's white all over the outside," he said even though his wife was sick and couldn't resist making a scene with him.
"Ouch.... Am I going to die?" He asked me in a hoarse voice. I shook my head, truly the dumbest person I've ever met. Even if he wanted to die, I wouldn't allow, we're going to get old together.
"Do you want to die?"
"Don't want to."
“Then you will not die. Don't be nervous, just lie still and you'll be fine soon."
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa....
"Be good, don't cry. Lie down! I'll massage your body," he was so cold that he was gritting his teeth, and I had to rub it as fast as I could so that he wouldn't be so uncomfortable. indeed






It's heartbreaking.
“Tine, you turn around and I'll rub your medicine," after rubbing his body I helped him get dressed and squeezed some medicine toward his back hole.
"Ah.... Sa.... Sarawat..... Don't use your hands.... I'll do it myself."
"It's just rubbing, don't be afraid," followed by helping him put on his pants, tucking the blanket back in, washing his hands and waiting for that Man guy to deliver the meal.
People learn from experience, at least next time I can help him deal with it immediately. Ding-dong! The doorbell rang, and I immediately ran to open it, Man with a wicked face wanted to peek inside.
“This bowl of porridge is Tine's, and then this is yours." He didn't even look at me and looked straight inside the door.
I ignored it all, “Thanks. So how much?"
"80 baht."
"Good. So can you get the hell out of here?"
"I helped you out and you just kicked me out?... What about the..... Where's Tine?"
"In the room."
"What did you do last night that was inappropriate? Were you too rough with him?" He scowled at me.
“That was his first time...!
"Whoops, really? Open a door, can I come in and visit him?"
"Get the hell out of here."
"I'll take a look and go!" He pushed me aside and ran into the house.
"Man! You son of a bxtch!" Man rushes into my room. Damn, it's a pain in the xss to have a friend like that. If I say I'm that kind of talk very little.
Then he is the one with the cheapest mouth. I was seriously afraid that Tine would be teased into tears by him.
I quickly served a bowl of rice, grabbed fever reducers and painkillers, put them on a tray and rushed to the room. When I saw Man lying on the bed, while it was me who was supposed to be sleeping next to him.
The entire brow furrowed at the lover who was so tired that he didn't even notice his presence.
"You get off him!"
"Are you stupid? He's not going to wake up, he won't even notice when I jump into bed, you see."
"You don't bother him, get down here!"
"Is he wearing your clothes?" I've really never wanted to punch my friend so badly, and he actually lifted the blanket to see what I had put on Tine.
"Oops, a lot."
"A lot of what?"
"Hickey marks, look at his neck full of...!
"Believe it or not, I'll kick you off in one fell swoop? Get out of my bed now! Now! Now! Now!" He finally relented and jumped off the bed and stepped to the side.
I leaned down to Tine's ear and called softly to him.
“Tine, wake up and eat."
"Well...
"Be good, eat your food and take your medicine and go to bed."
"So gentle, you wouldn't be so gentle with your friends," Man interjected.
"I will do this because he is my lover, and of course I am gentle to my lover. Well, you can hurry home now and don't get into trouble on the side....”
"You knew you wanted my help when you bought dinner and now you're in a hurry to kick me out?" I knew he was joking. But look at him dead on the couch, for a short while.






Man was not going to leave. Well, I don't have time for Man, and I'm really worried about Tine's health. I gently reached up and cupped his faces.
So that he could open his eyes again, "Have a bite," I said. His expression was calm, but with a little tightness in his eyes. His expression was calm.
But with a bit of tension.
"Well, I'm so hungry..."
"I bought you some porridge. Eat it."
"I'm so dizzy."
"Sleep and die or starve, which do you choose?"
"Awesome."
"Yes, my wife is the cool cool cool guy. Sit up quickly and eat your food and medicine."
"I don't like porridge."
"At least a few sips, you need to take your medicine," I rushed under his head and stuffed another ice pillow.
"Didn't you say you were going to take me out for ice cream?"
"When you're ready."
"Blue Hawaii?"
"Drink as you like."
"I don't want to eat porridge....... Can I give you the medicine?"
"Stop it and open your mouth."
Tine ate and suddenly spotted the man on the side.
"Man...?"
The man who was named gave a loud clap of his hand.
"Hi, Tine, get better. Then we'll play again."
"Dang it!" Tine choked on a cough, and I immediately passed the water over to him.
It's no use arguing with Man, it's like carrying a rock to your feet.
"You eat slowly, there's no need to argue with him."
“That's enough, I'm full."
"You've only had two bites, at least five more."
It makes me so happy to be able to take care of my lover in this way. When I met Tine, we didn't know each other and it was hard to even say hello. Now the dream comes true.
The truth is too good to be true. Watching him finish his porridge and medicine, he took a pillow and put it under his xss.
After adjusting a more comfortable posture, it's time to rush the intruder.
Man, who was sitting on the couch, kept smiling at me, got up and came over and slapped me on the back, "I'm glad you found love."
"..."
"My brother's finally got a wife, right?"
“Thank you."
"But your wife is really cute enough to...!
"Do you want to die?"
"Huh, it's okay, it's okay. Don't forget your appointment."
"Got it."
"Come on, take an oath," Man looked at me meaningfully, and walked out of the room. I felt a nasty chill. It was true that this person was not simple.
Tine had been lying in bed recuperating for days, the fever had gone down but the back injury was still a problem. Not only could he not walk properly, but it hurt to sit down and lie down.
It often hurts to the point of whimpering. I wouldn't have done it so many times if I knew it would be so miserable the first time.
"Will you be bored?" I asked.
"No way, playing with a cell phone." He shook his head.
"Can I drop my cell phone? I'm jealous of the phone."
"Crazy. I was talking to a friend..."
Rubbing his forehead, it finally stopped burning.
"Sarawat~"
"What's wrong?"
"Look P'Dim," he handed me his phone, showing me the Instagram. The man who had only yesterday entertained my consultation on the aftermath was now speaking there in a learned tone.
It's the door to our guitar club. But slide down to comments.......
“I'm sure you're all impressed by the pop festival, Hahaha! But it's already the beginning of the semester. So that you don't forget the skills you've learned before, we've decided to make a guitar video. Pass it on by 4:00 p.m. tomorrow. p.s. seniors will be scoring the video and those with the lowest score must be punished. So work hard."
 “The lowest score will be made to suffer.”
"Dang it! Dang it!" Tine grumbled, looking at me in frustration for help. Even if I were a guitarist, I would have a hard time guaranteeing that I could get him to play better than he did before.
"What should we do?"
"I'll teach you first today, and tomorrow we'll do the video. What song do you want to play?"
"SCRUBB's."
"SCRUBB's chords are too hard, you pick the easier ones."
"I want to play!”
His wife has already opened the song list and started choosing songs.
"I'll choose <Answer.>“ Are you sure...
“That chord is too complicated for you to play."
"I can! You have to trust me."
My cool Tine, with his handsome face full of confidence, but the guitar playing is really not that good.... We moved to the piano room to practice, and I picked up the guitar starts playing the 1975's <Lost My Head>, just bouncing around, not intending to sing open-mouthed. We'll just take turns listening to each other play.
It wasn't until I was tired that I got up to get dinner for the guy who couldn't walk properly yet.
In the afternoon, Tine sat down on the couch and I took him in my lap and rubbed his head.
"Why do you like SCRUBB?" I asked after listening to Cool's love history.
"You've asked before," the lazy man in his arms turned to look at me and resumed playing with his phone.
"You didn't answer me properly."
"I like SCRUBB because they're SCRUBB."
"Where do you like them?“ The man in the arms fell silent at this point.
“There's gotta be a reason, right?"
"Just like liking you. Because you are you. "
"So if SCRUBB and I, who do you pick?"
"Can I not choose?"
"Just assuming."
“Then... I'll take SCRUBB."
"......."
"Because SCRUBB made me meet you.”
Boom, I'm dead under the serial attacks from my wife. I will never get to fvck him raw.......
"How are you?”
"Wait, that hurts." I had to go to the cabinet and get out the cushions and help him sit on the couch with the camera on the tripod under his xss.
It is my lover who I am now responsible for videotaping. It always feels a little weird.
The man in front of him was holding the Takamine Pro Series and was adjusting his sitting position, the sheet music on the table, because he couldn't quite remember it.






"I'm ready!”
"OK, 3.2.1."
REC
Hi everyone, I'm cool Tine! What have you been up to at the end of the semester? I don't know about the others. Tine and I are...
I've been in a bed fight several times..... I can't think back.
I hope everyone has a good day. I think the torture is about to begin.
Listen, SCRUBB's <Answer>“ There's a little bit of a mishap in the intro, but I'm so excited to see how serious Tine is about it.
He pressed the strings slowly, still on the beat. There are some flaws, but it really doesn't play as bad as one might think.
Not only that, but he's playing and singing along today, but perhaps the time is too slow.
Will take us to meet. Build ties Union./Lyrics
Tine looked at me while playing, his bright smile making my heart skip a beat.
If the nights and days will take us to familiar./Each day has different meanings.
If the nights and days will take us to familiar./Lyrics
I think, at this moment, no words are needed; we know each other well. I never asked myself if Tine was the right guy for me, because he
It's the answer of my life. After passing the recorded video to P'Dim, I stood in front of my phone and waited for my senior sister to give Tine a review. Think also.
It's funny, I'm a guy who never uses SNS.
Someone who has no interest in the online world, but for whom I now change myself and even look forward to interacting with him on the internet. Even if others understand.
Ming was right there with me, even if it was just an internet identity.
Pop Music Festival
Uploaded by @Covered by @Tine_chic
The full video has been uploaded to Facebook and can be viewed by clicking on it.
This video is for editorial review only.
Earn_toture: Still has misplaced chords, but Tine has improved a lot.
Man_maman: Have you been playing seriously, Tine?
Then Dim: This can be taken and washed off. There is no progress at all.
Special_coo_is_us: Go!
Seeing the comments made me nervous, afraid that Tine would be sad and that Tine would think too much. He's already playing hard. Given the fact that the guitar has only just been learned, the body was uncomfortable and less productive than expected. So I tried to send out comments, trying to give him encouragement.
Sarawatlism:  I think it is great. You played very well.
I've only been commenting for less than ten minutes and the notifications keep popping up.
Dim Dis @Sarawat: is m really a wife-slave. You're good at this kind of shit, too?
The Theme 11@Sarawatlis:  Is good, or is “Tine" good?
Boss-pol@Sarawat: is your wife a beater
OhmKai: let's watch the lights together.
Bigger 330:  Alas, this man has spoken to the entire political science department.
Pareygi: is getting dog food again... Sarawat x Tine...
 Type_Type: Who claims to be Tine's lover? How dare you touch my family?
I was dumbfounded and read this person's comment again trying to calm myself down. But I can't help it. Who the hell is this? How dare you say that about my wife?
The one who loves is his person. This emergency needs to be dealt with quickly and I hasten to enter another comment to declare sovereignty...
Sarawatlism: That is my wife. Who the hell are you?
Dang it, I'll never get the words right.
Type @Sarawatlism:  What have you done to him?
Whoo-hoo, I'm going crazy. He didn't want to waste his time typing here, so he ran off in a huff to question the man who was lying on his bed reading comics.
 "You say, what kind of xsshole is this guy?"
"What?"
"He said you were his... Are you guys having an affair? Shit."
"Oh God Dang it!" "
"How?"
“This is my brother."









                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

  1. Thanx for giving the chance to read the novel may u ppl go a long way
    fighting ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was really happy to be able to subscribe read ,the novel. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the upload 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome...now I "fully" understand, he's just like sea urchin or a clam, so hard outside but too fragile or soft inside (for the people he loves), and there are thousands of people like him around the globe. I did meet one...while I was studying in Europe, we were both foreigners (He was from the cold norther Europe and I from Asia) . It took me a year to break the shell..hahaha. Finally we became friends (very close friends...) for another six years (from bachelor's degree to doctor's degree)... they were marvelous and wonderful years...but as, as they say, good things never last "forever" or else it won't be a good thing to begin with...later, we have to come back each to its own country..and before separating, we decided in peace and in good will, to continue each one with his own life and not to contact each other for at least ten years to see what life is still keeping for us...and now we are in the 7th year of "abstinence"...damn, am dying...don't know what he's thinking right now.
    Sarawat and Tine's story just makes me remember my situation...and it hurts a lot but full of hope to...hahaah. Let's see how things ahead of us will unfold!!!
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that there was a rape scene in 2gether and honestly this changes everything... and not in a good way. I'm sick to my stomach and will not be reading any further. As a survivor it hurts too much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, can I ask if this is really what happened in the novel? The real one. Not fanfic????

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is not rape, I have homosexual friends who have told me that the first time it hurts, that it is pain mixed with pleasure and that the moment comes when pleasure overwhelms the mind that is unbearable and confusing, so much pleasure that it drives you crazy and your brain doesn't know how to process it. It must be remembered that Tine spent an hour preparing in the bathroom, that biologically blows to the prostate cause pleasure and that is why she screamed, Sarawat prepared it with three fingers, Tine is also a man and that he was in his 5 senses and could well go Before sarawat entered, which is normal when entering, feeling pain even happens in couples of men with women, but as time passes, the pleasure intensifies over the pain. Tine was also squeezed at will for pleasure and moved her hips and sat at will, if he had not wanted those same forces he would have used them to get away from sarawat. This is a relationship based on reality, in reality sex for the first time hurts and your partner should help you with kissing stimuli, for example so that it does not hurt so much and after a while the pleasure will be so much that your brain will not he knows how to process and that in many people generates fear, it is normal, while he gets used to the new sensations...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....another point is that tine loves sarawat in all its aspects,he likes to be pampered and has certain masochistic behaviors, although he over-thinks things, with sarawat he is the only person who can be as proud as he wants and as pampered as he wants and it is with sarawat that tine feels the same, and not like in his past relationships where tine felt that he was abandoning his own being just to make the other party happy ...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. . finally, tine and sarawat continued together, they learned from that first time and in the following ones everything went better, the time from pain to pleasure shortens with each time they do it and my gay friend concluded after reading this chapter, that Yes, in the first time is painful, there is bleeding many times, sarawat took good care of tine, tine was scared as normal but then she relaxed so much that it happened, it was not rape and that man was reckless and even annoying, she also told me It is true that you are uncomfortable for a couple of days but since someone takes care of you and there is pure love, it repeats itself and leaves for more.

      Delete
    4. Hurting is one thing.. and Tine saying no and sarawat still doing is another thing.. That wasn't very nice..He needs to have Tine's consent..

      Delete
  8. are there other chapters with bed scenes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. And then Tine ended up falling so hard in love with Sarawat ... And I love it so much ❣️ thank u for the novel 💚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive