Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 19: The Two of Us and the Chamber of Secrets

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 19: The Two of Us and the Chamber of Secrets

(This article is from Tine's perspective, S=Sarawat, M=Man, D=Sarawat's dad)


Friend, "Please Sarawat sing us a song."
People: "Sarawat, Sarawat, Sarawat, Sarawat.“ The bar rang with a scream.
S: "What song do you want to listen to?"
T: "SCRUBB's."
The applause and cheers continued, and without even saying a word, Sarawat pressed his guitar and started playing music, and the commotion in the bar suddenly quieted down, focusing on the man sitting in the middle of the stage.
(Lyrics.)
Sometimes I listen to a lonely song.
It's a song that makes me sad.
But sometimes, the content of a song can make us happy.
Make him laugh, it's good to hear.
Because all the songs are filled with thoughts of you.
Thank you for the music that brought us together..."
(Lyrics.)
The song is called "Our Song". I also rarely listen to this song, and I have not for a long time. But one day someone sang it again. The nostalgia while listening to this song made me laugh involuntarily. Last year's SCRUBB show made us all understand. Every song that brings us joy and sadness is a song for us, a song to sing together.
(Lyrics.)
Want us to sing this song together.
Put those good feelings together.
We'll sing together.
Day and night
Starting today.
I'll save the good times for him.
We'll sing together.
We sang together from the heart.
(Lyrics.)
BACKGROUND: After the bar party last night, Tine was sleeping in Sarawat’s dorm room when Sarawat’s mom and dad and brother suddenly came to the dorm.
As far as I know, Sarawat’s father was a senior police officer. If you knew your oldest son was dating another man wouldn't you have a ruptured blood vessel?           
“Tine, take a shower. Clothes in the closet. Go get it," I just nodded and rushed into the bathroom to escape the awkward situation.
After the shower, it's time to face reality. I watched as Sarawat sat with his parents. Phukong (Sarawat's younger brother) was playing a game on his phone in bed. I didn't know what to do or where to stand. Honestly, don't know even where to put my hands.
"Come sit here." I had to sit next to him.
The mother went to peel fruit and ran away, leaving only me and her son behind to face the super stern father. And Sarawat has a similar character. Serious face, quiet, unfriendly, but very cool.






D: "I didn't tell you in advance, it was a bit urgent. Who is this?" a low voice asked.
T: "Ah, I'm a friend of Sarawat’s. My name is Tine."
I chose not to talk about it publicly because I wasn't ready for the harsh reality of being insulted or banned from Sarawat. Om my heart has been given to him. I don't want to suffer heartbreak. I don't know what to do if his family isn't supportive and I may have to withdraw. It's best to let them think they're friends and we can meet and chat. That's great too. The future is what it is, go with the flow.
 "Not surprisingly, you're telling the truth."
"..."
"But the situation looks just as bad as you say."
 Huh!
Phukong's words made my mouth twitch.
After Sarawat’s parents left, they left this big debt in the room.
The debt is Sarawat’s brother.
He asked to stay two to three days on the grounds that he wanted to see the university and decide if he should study here.
This guy is a 12th grader who is graduating next semester.
But excuse me, what does a 12th grade monkey look like?
This kid is very tall.
Each time they stood together, his body was as big as his brother's. It's hard to imagine how tall the other brother would be.
After spending an hour with Phukong, I realized that the man was so nervous that his face was no different from his brother's.
"No more talking. Get ready. I have classes in the afternoon."
The clothes I had taken from Sarawat were already worn, and his brother was still wearing the same clothes.
White shirt, long pants, no more than ankles reach. He looks a lot older than kids of the same age.
The important thing is that his face is the same. I don't want to think that if we go to school, the whole university will be chaos.
"You still use IG like they do." After a moment of silence, he took the opportunity to pick up his brother's phone and play.
Sarawat, who came out of the bathroom, replied.
"Don't try it, it's fun."
"Nope. Wasting time doing other things."        
"For example, playing games?"
"It's helpful, I want to be a game creator."
"If you like someone, you won't hesitate to make changes or do something new so that you become closer to that person."
"For example, a picture of someone who one loves? That's bullshit. Decent people don't do that."
"So, what do decent people do?"
“They righteous request. If it’s refused, rape him."
"It's worth considering, too."      
Shit wait a minute and see what I do.
"Hey, really. Did you guys licked each other’s ice cream?"
(*) Oral sex
"Phukong, are you crazy." I immediately shouted.
You see him laughing so hard, I want to laugh it off. This guy.
How cunning. Looks like a goat, he is no worse than Sarawat.
Just after 11:00 noon, we heated up the canned food for the three people and eat it in the room, then drove to school around 12:00.
The twelfth grade boy followed suit because I only had an hour in the afternoon and after class, I had to take this irritable guy to school and go around as his brother has to study until the afternoon.






Needless to say, one can imagine the expressions on the faces of the people around you as you walk around the building.
"Oooei? Cute."
"Well, cool. He looks awesome."
That's it, the audience, the waves that kicked up gave me a headache.
Then Phukong who can't be the norm for he took my hand or grabbed my arm as he walked.
This is how this independence is expressed to these people.
"Want something to eat?"
I asked as we stopped at the central cafeteria.
"Red milk." (Pink custard?????)
Damn. It's really the same crazy as his brother.
“That store is there. Go buy it."
"Hey." But he still refuses to go. He looked at me.
"Looking for something?"
"How can you date my brother, Sarawat doesn't usually care about the whole world."
"Why are you asking me?"
"Aren't you afraid to abandon your manhood?" Suddenly, Phukong's words made my heart skip a beat.
Forget that, what I would do if one day love was not the same as today.
It will go by and start over like it did before, or I will cry up and down like so many other couples.
"Give up and find someone new. Maybe....."
"Really."
"Not sure."
"Sarawat said that if I had been abandoned, I don't know if I would still be able to smile as I do now? He had never smiled before. He's an older brother who's not a big into joking. One day, however, he came home with a smile on his face. Just grunted that he'd met someone who'd made him smile his whole life. It suddenly took me a long time."
"... Is that so?"
"He also composed music for this person. That guy, never listened or cared for love songs. Now he tried to get friends to hang out, and they say he likes to listen to some kind of love music. You know... it's not easy to just go and write love songs for someone who has never heard of love songs."
Phukong continued to speak in a monotone voice and his calm face. (I think it's both touching and funny.)
" ..."
"He downloaded SCRUBB's music on his computer, downloaded it on his MacBook and on his phone. The last time he came home, my mother teased me that her eldest son has fallen in love. But Sarawat did not say who it was. The whole family is forever guessing at that person. What kind of a person is it?"
"Actually, I like SCRUBB." I said with a smile.
"I know. So you know this song was written for you?"
 "I don't know, it was never said."
"Is that so? There is no name at the beginning of this song. But he said he had written it."
"What's your name?"
“The name is Tine."
"..."
"You make it hard for people who exhibit Sarawak-like emotions always shut and no he is all smiles. So don't hurt his smile. Don't hurt him."
"So I guess you could smile happily without him? The answer is.”
"..."
"No way."
"Don't hold my hand."
"When did I do that? You held my hand."
"Can we still put our hands together?"
Aargh. Now he dragged me to the afternoon cafe to sit down to its own liking. The eyes of the shoppers looked at Phukong with a flicker, and Sarawat and his brother looked like statues, which caused a commotion among some people in the shop.
"What do you want to drink? You'll be in the school for five hours. You will be hungry by the time it comes."
"Americano, you?"
"Latte."
"Um."
The tall body stood up and walked towards the cashier.
Everyone's eyes were not focused. From the way he dressed, the way he walked, the way he has styled the hairstyle, including these shoes, it's safe to say there's always a house for sale, a car for sale, ready for him to buy.






After a while, a server came up to him; said something, then pointed at me with a smile.
After ordering a drink, Phukong brought his glass to the table and spoke in a calm voice.
“The girl asked for my number, bro."
"Hmm!" You're so charming.
"R... what did you say?"
“Told her I have a lover."
"Huh?"




                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive