Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 17: Weak and defeated together

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 17: Weak and get defeated together

Achieved. My dream came true.


I first met Tine at a live SCRUBB concert in Bangkok, and for some reason, I thought he was fantastic, maybe it was love at first sight. I didn't go into more action of going after him after the initial meeting, and he stood next to me dancing and sweating.
The concert ended with me, my friend and I split up to find him, and Tine was pushed backstage by his friends, sounding like he was going to get a picture with the SCRUBB band members, but didn't end up getting one.
"It would be nice to see it at such a close distance."
I decided to leave after hearing him say this with a smile. So the one that was supposed to be a group photo was replaced with a group photo with SCRUBB poster that the big poster of the event. AKA my previous PO on Instagram.
I can't remember how much effort it took me to find a trace of Tine, I've been to every SCRUBB concert hoping to see him. But I didn't see him until I graduated from high school, I lost hope, and then I came to Chiangmai to go to school, ready to start a new life.
Until that day...
He walked up to me and called my name, and at that moment I felt my long wait finally end, and he made a silly face in front of me, and I secretly grinned inside.
T: "Why didn't you have a single girlfriend in high school?" The sudden memory back in time was broken by this question to him, and perhaps he thought I had been quiet for too long.
S: "I waited for you."
T: "Can you be honest?"
S: "I didn't want to be in a relationship, too lazy to care."
T; "Why do you think you want to be in one now."
S: "Met someone I wanted to care about."
T: "Isn't it boring, I used to want to take care of someone, but was so tired by it that I wanted to die."
S: "I am not bored and I want to take care of you. It's worth it to take care of that one person I especially love." I padded the gauze over his hand and gently applied it with duct tape, and there was another brief silence between us, and Tine knew who I was talking about, his face redder than his bruised fist.
T: "Have you really never liked a person?" After a brief silence, he asked another question with great interest.
S: “There was. A person" My honest answer.
T: "So where's that guy."
S: "Bangkok."
T: "Yeah, then why didn't you go after him, maybe you'll get what you want.”
S: "Some people are doomed from the beginning to only watch and not be loved back."
T: "Just like a lot of people sneak a peek at you because you're handsome, even if you're not good at anything else." xssholes, sometimes they do.
S: "But you are the exception."
T: "..."
S: "I wanted you."
T: "Damn."
S: "Really especially wanted you."
T: "Xsshole, you really are." Tine backed up, but his back was blocked by the head of the bed, and I was smiling at him, trying to rush over to "Check him without giving a fvck".
S: "As long as you want it, I'm all for it."
T: "Leave me alone, Sarawat, you are a sadist."
S: "How do you know that?" I caught his unnoticed timing and got closer and closer to him, I could even feel the breath between us.
S: "Why is my little truncated cow so cute?" Tine stoned me with wide eyes.
T: "..."                    






S: "Can I kiss you on the lips?"   
T: "No way."                     
S: "On the cheeks.”          
T: "No way."         
S: “Then where can I?"                
T: "Not anywhere, get your head out of the way.”        
S: "Oops, you're shaking on your hands and feet, how embarrassing.” Saying that he suddenly didn't move, and I was head butted by him, and I don't know why I was so excited. I often keep my crazy side from outsiders and only my friends and close ones know the real me, crazy and somewhat strange. I don't want to show my true self because the world doesn't have the time to care about everyone or ask for something easily. I just want to selectively trouble some people, to show my true self, or to love someone.
S: "I don't want you to go anywhere else."
T: "I wasn't planning on going anywhere else."
S: "Others are always thinking about you."
T: "So?"
S: "I don't like it."
T: "..."
S: "I don't want people to touch your hands, touch your head, hug you, kiss you, or do the things I've always wanted “To do” I rarely go to ask for anything.
T: "But aren't you want to those things to me?"
S: “That's different, I want it without permission."
T: "Now then, let's have a polite conversation and I won't ask you to do anything." Tine whispered, softly, as if to disappear into his throat.
S: "Yes, I don't usually ask." I got closer and closer, close enough to smell his body odor, I stopped moving because he was already completely on top of the bed, watching blankly, I kissed him gently on the lips, Tine closed his eyes for a moment, and slowly opened them again after we separated, the kiss did not go any deeper, I looked at his expression full of desire, I wanted to swallow his tongue, but I did not dare, the kiss alone already made him very shy.
Tine was hurt, he was hurt, and I said a few sentences in silence.
T: "It hurts" he said what I had just thought.    
S: "Just kissing."   
T: "Yes, it hurts."   
S: "Just a light touch of the lips, and I didn't go deep, if like the last time.” (the time Sarawat drove him home) (this latter sentence really doesn't give off).                       
T: "You say nothing, I'm going back." He pushed me away.    
S: "You've lost interest." (Double intendre)
T: "Bastrd."           
S: "You raised the flag.” (surrender).      
T: "Didn't your dad teach you how to talk? Did you grow up with monkeys?"
S: "Same as the previous sentence."      
T: "Do you think I would believe that?" 
S: "If I said it was true, would you let me do it?"
 BOOM! He ran out of bed and opened the door to escape, shit.
B: "What are you going to eat? I'm hungry."
Boss asked as we made our way from the Politics Building to the Politics Institute cafeteria. I'm a casual person and not too picky about what I eat. As usual, they still had to go for that curry and rice, but since it was an hour past lunchtime, only the self-catering restaurant and noodle shop were still open.
"Man, what are you eating?"
"Fried pork rice."
“Then I'll have fried pork rice too."
“Then I'll take it, too."
S: "Same."
“Then all fried pork and rice, okay." Everyone nodded and Tee went to the front desk to order and, as usual, the rest of us found empty seats.
We didn't get busy until 2pm, so there was some time to rest and we discussed some studies, football, comics, food and even shared a movie about pigs.
Apart from chatting, mobile phones are also important props to kill time, my friends like to play hand games and they have a lot of games on their phones. I rarely go with some other social sites, FB is updated once a year, most people use Instagram to follow some big boobs girl.
But I, focusing on just one person, sat over there looking at his picture over and over again. When they started playing the game, I just wanted to say that there was just too much stupid social software, and I tried to save the photos on IG to my phone album, and then tagged it with a more obvious visual tag, so there were only a few people in my phone.
Other than family, it's just Tine.
"Keep smiling, can you tell me how to use it?" Man asked me in a provocative tone, then let out a loud laugh.
S: "What kind of monkey are you."
M: "Let me a try."
S: "Hands off."
M: "You're always overly concerned, do you need a demonstration from me?"
S: "You're the only one who has much to do."
M: "Cute Tine, I like that."
S: "Wanna die?" Man the man is always making fun of me, likes to say tine things.
“The meal is ready."
M: "Okay, I'll finish eating before I die."
The meal and cutlery were ready, and we were all ready to settle our long-starved stomachs, and no one was to be disturbed, but the idea was always déjà vu, so let the two schoolgirls who walked by begin to interrupt first.






"Sarawat, I'm going to get a blue Hawaii (drink), and some snacks.”
S: "Oh."
"I remember Sarawat liked to drink blue Hawaii, and the last time I asked Man to buy it for him, it was great to see him.
The point is that the blue Hawaiian wasn't actually bought by Man.
S: “Thanks, I don't need that, I don't like blue Hawaii." Just someone like that.
"What do you want to drink?"
S: "No need to buy it for me." Another sinking feeling, which comes every day, whether it's at lunch or after school, at first, there are always lots of snacks with my name on them, and I pile them in front of the classroom door, but then I find no one to get them, and I hang them in the back window again (this side of the machine flip is the rear view mirror, which I personally understand is the back window of the classroom)
I rarely go to the center cafeteria, and I feel closely watched every day by well-meaning eyes and hateful ones. If it wasn't for going to see Tine, I promise I wouldn't be showing my face over there.
"Heard you formed a band?" She changed the subject and I nodded.
"Come on, there's some bandages in the bag."
S: "..."
"I see you have a wound on your hand."
S: “Thanks."
"I see you haven't had a PO photo post IG in a while."
S: "I rarely take pictures." In other words, I almost never take pictures, and many of the pictures are of Tine, but I don't like to share these, I just want to look at them for myself, its a little more fun.
“Then I won't bother you, I will wait until you have a game next semester to cheer you on."
S: "Okay."
"What enthusiasm." Immediately after they left, my friends chatted, as if they were laughing, as usual.
S: "Eat."
"You should give them my cell phone number.”
S: "Go give yourself."
"Can I help you go flirt with Tine?"
S: "Want me to help end you?"
After finishing lunch, as usual, the White Tiger Gang went to the soccer field and I headed to the guitar club practice room.
The atmosphere in the practice room was not quite the same as usual, quite quiet, no one was playing guitar and some people were concentrating on writing something on paper.
I went to Tine at first sight, and he was sitting in the corner of the room, scribbling on paper, probably because the bruises on his face made him look a little inferior, because he always thought he was handsome, and when his face was bruised, it was hard on him.
When he cried, I laughed happily and watched him wipe his tears, it was so cute.
"It's too crowded, spread out." Dim told me to hurry and find my place, and I sat down next to Tine.
"Finals are next month, so not everyone will have time to come to the practice room, and I need to edit the video, I'll notify you online, and this time I'll give you guys plenty of time to review and practice." The building has three rooms, a practice room, a music room, and a classroom in the College of Engineering, but the other two places are occupied by other teachers, so the day is off.
"Yeah!" everyone cheered to, but it quickly stopped.
"What are you guys so happy about?"
"..."
"On the other hand, everyone has a form in their hands, those who don't have bands can go to on the stage and get it and write down on paper what you've learned about guitar this semester, you have one hour to complete it, got it?"
"Got it."    
T: "Go get the paper." Troublesome looked up at me, then bowed his head and began to write. There was no table in the practice room so I had to write on the floor, some people even wrote on their guitars, and after getting the paper I gave advice to the person next to me.
S: "Aren't you tired, you put the paper on the “Troublesome" (the guitar Sarawat sent Tine).
T: "Are you crazy, it's precious.”
S: "I'm tired, can I use your back?"
T: "Go over there, wall." He pointed to the four walls around him, but I didn't care, I was going to use my wife's back as a desk. So I put the paper on his back and started writing.






T: "Bastrd Sarawat, you're really good." Then he started complaining, and kept quiet until he said he was tired.
S: "Does the wound still hurt?" I asked but didn't put the paper down, I crouched down and wrote restlessly on the paper.
T: "Much better."
S: "Did you apply the medicine?"
T: "Hmm."
S: “Taking your medicine?"
T: "Hmm.”
S: "I'm worried."
T: "Hmm."
S: "..."
T: "Me too."
My heart was beating violently at this moment, he was whispering so low that almost only he could hear himself, and no one was sitting next to me, so I didn't have to hold back a laugh or make a cold face, I just knew that Tine's worrying about me was making me happy. I focused on this form and began to answer the questions.
Why learn the guitar?
: Not good at other instruments.
What you've learned about guitar this semester
: Skill, friendship, experience.
The first song you played when you got into the club.
: A11I Want-Koda line
Your favorite chord? Why?
: Chord C.
What is the definition of a guitar for you?
: Friend.
(There are some irrelevant questions that follow, so I won't translate them.)
I stopped looking at the questionnaire and rubbed my eyes to see something written by the same person as this one in front of me, and I wondered if he was like me, and when I saw that other people had written the names of their society friends on it, no doubt left my mind.
I wrote the meaning in the margin and handed it to the learned man standing at the front.
T: "Whose name did you write?"
S: "What about you?"
T: "I won't say."
S: "I won't say either."
D: "After filling out the questionnaire, I'd like to ask someone to come up and say how they feel about writing this questionnaire, whose questionnaire do we want to hear first?" Dim asked.
"Sarawat." Well, it's me again.
D: "Sarawat, you come up." Dim bar questionnaire handed to me, my task is not difficult, is to read the questions above and the answers I wrote. Everyone was listening intently until...
S: "Your favorite chord? I'll answered Chord C."
D: "Why?"
S: "I didn't write why." Because it's too lazy.
D: “There has to be a reason, do you have one, or why is it not E minor?"
S: "Because this chord was the first chord I taught Tine."
There was a sudden silence, then screams and laughter for a long time, until the last question, the only name I could write down - it represented my definition of a guitar.
S: “Tine."
"Why is that Tine?"
S: “Tine, to me, is the little living thing that I want to irk for life."
"Ohhh, I want to throw up."
"Sarawat, you devil."
While this definition isn't something I wrote under this issue, the riot bursts out
Who would have thought I'd take it to the counter to read it, and for Tine, the only definition I have in mind is this...
I put on my uniform and went to the field to find my friends who were concentrating on the ball, I walked to the other side of the field and waited for them, sat on the grass and then watched the football pass between them.






Tine, he's finished with today's class, and I didn't practice today, so the senior told me to go home early, and I wanted to take Tine out to eat, but he didn't seem very keen on going anywhere else.
He was shy now.
"Wat, come play ball."
Theme beckoned to me and I sprinted out onto the court and quickly began a fierce match, the sky darkened and the sunset rays colored the sky and the score ended up being 10-13, a fierce match.
I went back to the side of the field and pulled out a bottle of water to cool down against my neck when suddenly Man was yelling to get everyone's attention.
M: "Ai’Wat, you're done."
S: "What's wrong?"
M: "Look, I'm laughing my xss off."
I took Man's phone, and saw the music society's Instagram interface PO the questionnaire I wrote last time.
Regarding the definition of Tine in my mind.
The English-speaking bands Sarawat questionnaire @Sarawatlism
Tine=Wife
Damn!
Friday I arranged my own things to free up time to take Tine to the cinema. Tine hasn't talked to me since Dim put my questionnaire photo PO on IG. I was sad and angry for a long time for him not giving me a chance to be near him. After watching him calm down a bit, I jumped at the chance to take him to the movies. On Saturday-Sunday, Mom called me home to celebrate my brother's birthday, so I had to leave for the day, and the reason it was so taboo to miss was because we were close enough lately and not as far apart as we used to be, so if I didn't go I fear it would break his hearts.
Tine and I were still carrying our bags in our student uniforms. I really wanted to go to the cinema, I don't actually know what to see, but as soon as he chooses, I don't think he'll think about the previous one gaffe.
S: "What are you looking at?" I asked, and Tine looked at the movie titles on the movie theater bulletin board.
T: "You're the one who invited me to see it, so you pick the movie you want to see."
S: "I am fine anything, take your pick." I answered him quickly, not wanting to think about it and save myself the hassle.
T: "Oh."
Since the mall was close, after picking a seat and paying for it, I told him to go out for dinner, take a spin, and joke with him a bit since the movie didn't start until 21:20, and I took him to a chair in the movie theater.
T: "SCRUBB's new song is out, have you heard it?" The man sitting next to me asked, shifting gently with his headphones on.
S: "What?"            
T: "Are you listening?"                
S: "Are you still mad at me?"                  
S: "You must have been very angry at yourself for doing so much just now without any care.”                              
S: "Actually, you shouldn't be mad at me, what I wrote is the truth."             
T: "Bastrd."                       
S: "A wife is a wife, and if anyone asks, I will say I am your husband."            
T: "Piss off.           
S: “Thanks."                      
The meal was a lot tougher than the rest, he turned his back on me and started listening to the song alone, I boldly took a headset and put it in my ear, he turned and stared at me, normally he'd come and beat me up, but now I just winked. I heard the calm accompaniment of vocals in my headphones and stopped for a moment to know it was Tine's favorite band, and he really, really liked it.
S: "New song?"
T: "Hmm."
S: "What is it called?"
T: "Rain."
S: "It feels like everything is sinking in."
T: "Sadness?"
S: "No, happiness." Just staying together made me feel happy. Almost 80% of his song list is SCRUBB’s, and it always makes me wonder why he likes SCRUBB so much.






S: "Why do you like SCRUBB.'s songs?
T: "Because they are all good songs."
S: “There are other bands that have good songs.
T: "But they sound a little different and when you listen to their live version, it puts the mood in a better place and is kind of really happy."
S: "Yeah..." I nodded.
T: "When I listen to sad music, SCRUBB's music makes it easier for me to sink in and will unconsciously hum along, it's more like someone is comforting me rather than going deep to convey sadness."
S: "Can I be the SCRUBB for you?
T: "You've got to be kidding me."
S: "I want to feel with you, whether it's happiness or sadness, and I'm sure that will comfort you more gently than the music of SCRUBB.
T: "Damn."
Holy shit, Tine didn't even say it’s disgusting.
It was almost ten o'clock when we went to the movies, and the troublesome stuffed a lot of junk food into his backpack, which he took out and stuffed into a soda bottle hold, saying he didn't like buying junk food at the movies, TMD, it was expensive. But there is something a little tragic about stuffing junk food into bottles.
The movie Tine picked didn't go so well, and I was okay, sitting in the corner of the cinema with Tine staring intently at the screen, water in one hand, dessert in the other, and I watched every move he made, and I have to say he was really so cute that I kept watching him.
S: "Is it good, give me some." I whispered as he casually picked up a cake and stuffed it in my mouth.
S: "Stop eating all the shrimp chips and give me a chip.                     
T: "Here." Then he took another piece and shoved it in my mouth.               
S: "Give me another piece.                     
T: "Bastrd, I'm watching a movie."                      
The other couples were holding hands or leaning on their shoulders, and I put his shoulders in place in case he wanted to lean in, but he didn't care about me and kept grabbing something in his hands, like a cup or a cake, and never stopped. I feel like I've been taken in the river by Man's opinion, forget it, whatever.
It felt like he was eating this once in a lifetime, and after a while he put the water glass in his hand, adjusted his comfortable position, and...
Hoo hoo~.
Sleeping, the little villain is asleep.
The movie played along with the breathing of the person next to me, and now, content to hold his hand, I watched the movie and held his hand.
Tine was likely going to sleep through it, and I decided to wake him up when the movie reached its climax.
S: “Tine."
T: "..."
S: “Tine"
T: "What? What's wrong?" As I was about to point to the movie screen and gesture for him to watch the movie a little more seriously, he picked up his head and wiped his mouth, thinking it wouldn't end in a tragedy when I looked at the movie poster earlier. I rarely watch emotionally oriented movies, arguably barely, and when I had this opportunity today, it didn't turn out the way I thought it would.
Fifteen minutes before the film ended, this man next to me was breathing as if he couldn't hear it, he wasn't crying, his expression was calm, as if he was ready to see this end.
T: "Not good, no way, no way."
The movie ended with the music playing, accompanied by someone's unhappy expression. He didn't seem very happy with the ending. Eventually the man and woman in the film break up and go about their separate lives, and their orbits can never cross together again.
T: "I shouldn't have picked this movie, I should have picked The Girl on the Stone Train (2016 suspense thriller).
S: “Then so why pick it."
T: "Since I hardly ever watch romantic romance movies, I wanted to give it a try."
S: "Shouldn't I choose it?"
T: "You are so narcissistic."
People were coming out of the cinema one after another, but not many actually going to the cinema. The attendance was a reminder that movies that aren't famous don't have good audiences.
T: "Can I see the colorful egg? If there's an end-of-credits easter egg." He's still expecting the movie to have a different ending than we thought it would.
I sat with him and people walked out of the theater, the cast list was still rolling, but it didn't seem like there was an end credits egg, the content was still the personnel list, and it was somewhat boring.
I didn't want to look at Tine with such a dejected face.
S: "It's just a movie.
T: "Yeah, but I didn't like how it ended. TMF, the love between them just wasn't solid enough."
S: "Sad? I must say that although the movie ends on a sad note, your life could have ended differently.
T: "What to do?"
S: "Be lovers of each other."
T: "Don't joke, I'd be nervous that way." He chuckled and I looked into his eyes, not missing the slightest hint of a joke.
S: "I'm serious, if it's a movie between me and you, you can decide if it's going to a good ending or a happy ending.
T: "..."






S: “Tine."
He fell silent beside me, not answering me, the cinema staff came in to clean up, and I stood up, taking his hand, not caring if he answered me.
T: "Sarawat." he called my name, soft and clear, seeming to carry a variety of emotions.
S: "What's up?"
T: "Actually, I don't want to see that movie have a sad ending."
S: "So?"
T: "Hmm."
S: "What do you mean?”
T: "Yes, you can, be my lover."
Be my lover.
Be my lover.
Be my lover.
This day exceeded all my expectations.
S: "He's really, really cute."
I should find a place to pay my respects, probably to Man first, Shit, etc... Wait a minute, I'm really sober.




                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

  1. This is the third time i read this novel, so I can't not leave a comment here...well, what can I say, the series just gobble this part...damn...ahhahah.
    Good Wat, life is full of surprises!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh right. I love this chapter the most and especially when its Sarawats point of view.
      Oh my little heart >.<

      Delete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive