Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 16: A man can be a top, be a bottom and be fishy in between

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 16: A man can be a top, be a bottom and be fishy in between

(Sarawat is the main perspective in this chapter - "I" or "Sarawat")


S: "I'm not interested in dating, be my lover."
Tine was shocked, and he sat there frothing, like a frozen penguin, staring at me without a blink, probably not knowing who to look at anymore.
Man and the other friends were laughing in the back, so wanting to see through something like that, not asking something to bother me, looking at the goofy-eyed tine.
S: "We'll go down first."
T: "..." The boy next to me didn't answer and I grabbed his hand, not wanting to expect him to answer yes or no, it would have been difficult to deal with this awkward scene if indulged in.
Maybe I'm forgetting one thing, I'm only concerned with my own emotions and not bothering to care what he will think.
"Where are you going?"
"Sarawat!"
"Wait a minute." The White Tiger Gang's friends shouted, especially Man, looking much more excited than the others. He took the team all the way backstage and let the crowd get high.
S: “There's no need to say anything." I said to Tine.
T: "I didn't say anything, I was just a little shocked." His big eyes.
Wink wink, TMD, cute as hell.
Man: "Sarawat, you fvcked up." Man rushed in and interrupted my conversation with Tine, and that's when I heard the man on stage say something on the microphone. "It was just a prank, it was performed as a surprise show for the guitar club students, please give us a round of applause."
"What? Was that an act just now?"
"It's a prank?" The crowd shouted in unison. The applause rang out again as if to
Give a timely response to the stage effect just now.
The crowd's excitement ended ten minutes later with the other performers' set list. Only my friends are still whining softly, I don't know how long they've been preparing, it's been a week since I told them Tine was going to play 'Happy', hopefully they didn't start acting after that."
Man: "Is there something wrong with this prank, who says it's for show."
S: "He misunderstood it, too."
M: "Look at all the good you've done, I was kind enough to help you, and that's what happened? I did my best to help you, and then it all went wrong."
S: "Don't overthink it.
M: "It feels like you guys don't need to be in a relationship, it's too much trouble, I've waited too long."
Tee: "What's wrong with you, Tine, is your heart working properly today?"
T: "..." Tine looked up at Tee, who didn't respond, just scratched his head as funny and cute as ever.
S: "Rest, friends, and first of all thank you for your kind words, but leave everything else to me."
"Boring, feels like you're going to get dumped again as usual.
"I went to Jom for clarification, asking him why he said we were just acting, xsshole." I watched my friends' departing figures with no intention of stopping them.






It's actually pretty easy for people to misunderstand, and Jom guessed it didn't occur to him that the two older boys were as stupid as cattle to make their statements in front of a crowd.
This is despite the fact that it is.
T: "Was that real or was that an act?" After a moment of silence, tine asked me.                  
S: "What do you think?"                         
T: "I don't know."                         
S: "Well.... it was acting." This unlucky man, I was afraid he would think too much and then not dare to tell the truth, I have a feeling he is not sure if he likes me yet, this kind of thing I need to give him some time, the one that should come is always not late.            
T: "I've just been so upset, I feel like I can't breathe." He seemed to relax a bit, then looked at me with the same smile as before, and the old Tine came back.                                         
S: "Are you glad I didn't ask you to be my lover?"                    
T: "I don't know."                         
S: "You copied what I always say."                     
T: "Huh? Are you buying the exclusive right to use the phrase “I don't know”?”       
S: "Don't overthink it."                
T: "No more touching my head." He pushes my hand away and pulls out the phone in my bag to look, deliberately not talking to me, sly boy.
T: "Your fanboys mentioned me." He said to me after looking at his phone for five minutes.
S: "Saying what?"
T: "I'm happy about your dislike. The same thing was said to me on my IG, and all this should be a surprise prepared by the guitar club." I couldn't make out what he was thinking, but through his voice, it seemed to feel like he was a little disappointed.
This Troublesome, fell into my trap.
S: “That's good, so you don't have to get tired of answering other people's questions."
T: "Oh."
S: “Then why do you sound upset."
T: "Who's upset, I'm not upset, heck I even am a little happy." Although he said so, that didn't seem to be the expression on his face. Every time I've played with him, it's been fun, so to speak, my daily pistachio.
S: "If you're happy, then go hand in your application."
T: "Hmm." Tine stood up and went to the other side of the stage.
S: "Is there anything else you need help with?" I asked the sophomore, who handed me a stack of registration forms and set up a new table on the other side of the stage, which many students were interested in today.
Tine followed me without missing a step, and we handed out registration forms to interested classmates, while Man and Boss on the other hand collected some good ones, the list getting longer and longer. The music event received a lot of attention, far beyond what was originally predicted.
"Sarawat, that was so sudden just now, did this show scare you?"
S: "Yes." Some people were still discussing what had just happened in addition to taking the registration form.
"Sarawat, I want to form a band group, when can I submit the registration form?" A good-looking schoolgirl came to ask me.
S: "By the end of this month."
"Would we be rivals if we entered the tournament?"
S: "Friendship First"
"See you next time then."
I didn't answer her, just nodded and handed her the registration form. Then I saw Tine's sharp eyes for an instant.
S: "What are you looking at, little stupid cow."
T: "See if you're as handsome as I am."
S: "People just ask questions, nothing else."
T: "Did I say anything else." I smiled inwardly and nodded my understanding to him. I understand that making someone I like jealous and angry is the first step in the pursuit of success. Being angry would make him put on an angry face, but an angry face is really too cute. With round eyes, long eyelashes, and a mouth that makes you want to kiss, I'd like to ask him how he can prove that he is not handsome, he is obviously cute.
"Honey, give me a registration form." I turned my head to look at the person speaking, a senior in the College of Engineering, and Man ran over and blocked me and handed him the registration form without saying a word.
"I just want the registration form in Sarawat's hand, can't I?"
S: "I guess I'm really too popular, dogs are dogs, really picky."
"How's that, brother."
Those people suppressed their voices and tried to wear their faces, I vaguely remember fighting with them twice, and I don't quite understand why they deliberately targeted me, the answer was that they were jealous and itchy in their hearts.
"I'd like to know, the registry information, can you explain me some details?"
S: “The match will have two rounds..."                           
"I don't want to listen here, if only you'd come with me to the men's room in the next academic building."       
S: "Not convenient, I'm afraid."                          
"I won't hurt your face and bring you into disrepute, don't be afraid."
A few times, since they're seniors, I don't want to cause trouble, but if I run out of patience I'll just have to send them to prison.
S: “Tine, I'll be back later." In order to end it all, I had to get it right and get it over with.    






T: "Where are you going?"
S: "Don't worry."
"Don't say anything useless." The seniors left and Man and Big followed ready for a fight.
I really don't want them to get hurt again because of something personal to me, not just the White Tigers, but this noisy person right now.
T: "I want to go too, I need to go to the bathroom." He said, grabbing my hand and I couldn't let him go.
S: "Hold it in."
T: "Can't hold it in."
S: "Go to the toilet over there." I pointed to the one across from the academic building that the seniors had just mentioned.
T: "Sarawat."
S: "Don't be stubborn, you're always so stubborn, I'll have a hard time dealing with it."
T: "Okay, hold your breath for a while." I didn't want him to see these things, didn't want him to be upset, but I don't know if Tine understood what I just said, and he let go, turned around and continued to send out registrations, and wasn't looking at me anymore.
Stupid wife.
But that's okay, fix that first. I didn't hesitate, I walked to the bathroom of the Faculty of Engineering building, the atmosphere was heavy, then the door was closed heavily except for us.
"I'm really annoying you. Still have the nerve to come here and not think about backing off?"
S: "Are you threatening me?
"No threats, that's all I'm telling you."
S: "Honestly, why are you upset with me, as far as I know, we don't even know each other." They hit me twice before without knowing why, and I had countless times thinking about it.
"Really?"
S: "Say it before I want to know!" My emotions felt about to explode, and the talking senior clenched his fists, good thing his friend had stopped him.
“Then I'll tell you, at first, I had no reason to dislike your face."
"But now I'm going to say why we hate you so much, can't you really remember you ever upsetting anyone?”
I stood silently, recalling some of my earlier activities, unable to remember, for I didn't seem to have met any of the engineering school students.
"Mill," replied the senior himself.
I stood there, and I swear I didn't know him.
"Now that you think about it? Is there anything else you can say to defend yourself?"
S: "..." I fell silent, not responding.
“The first time you met Mill with your friend."
Come to think of it, I seem to have seen this Mill the night Tine and I were arguing at the bar, and when I wondered who was asking for Tine's cell number, Man dragged me to the scene, so what's the problem? His behavior was really hard to understand.
"Second time. At Tun's Cafe, Mill told me you were causing him trouble again."
S: "I just pushed his hand away."
"Looks like you remember.
"Your friend touched my man first." Anyone who's going to touch Tine, I'm going to deal with, no matter who it is. When I chose to protect Tine, I was determined to take care of him, to keep him slowly closer to me. And for that I was willing to risk it.
"I don't care about that.
S: "I'm okay with that, but as long as someone goes after Tine, I have absolutely no respect for him."
T: "Sarawat..."
Damn, that's when Tine and the White Tigers pushed the door open and came in. I didn't want to bother Man and the others, I just worried about this person who was shouting my name and I was afraid that he would feel bad for the bad things I had done to others.
S: "What are you doing here?"
T: "I couldn't find you, so Man brought me over." I turned my head to Man, and he shrugged, but we both knew that there was no one to blame for each other at this point.
"You really like to call your little buddy." The senior interrupted our conversation with a frown.
S: "You don't either.”
"You like him?" Saying that, the senior pointed to Tine.
S: "..."
"You seems to like it a lot, watch out for him.”
T: "Fight this monkey, I'm not a plaything need anyone looking after." That's when I saw Tine rush towards the senior in front of me, swinging his fist.
Thump!
I didn't have time to say anything, he'd already punched up, which sparked the urge for the seniors, and I was ready to rescue the Troublesome from the chaos, but it was too late.
Thump!
I saw Tine fall in front of me, and for a moment the world seemed to stand still, and my emotions quickly built up and burst, and the rest I could live with, but seeing someone hitting Tine, that was the only exception.
"NTMD!" I punched at the man who'd just knocked out Tine, my mind going blank with anything that stood in my way, but a fight, and as long as he didn't fall in front of me, I wouldn't give him a chance to get up.






Man: "Wat, don't!"
S: "..."
M: "Let me look after him." Man rushed in front of me from behind and squirmed, the inside of the toilet in a state of chaos.
Tine stood up hard, and after I took him aside and told him to stay in the corner of the toilet, I rushed forward to join the fight.
An hour and a half later, it was over, and it could be said that the pain was so great that there was nowhere particular place to treat it, and both my side and the Engineering Faculty side were severely injured, and the most serious had to be taken to the hospital, needless to say, the one who had knocked Tine on the ground.
The friends of White Tiger's gang were also covered in bruises, fortunately not particularly serious, Tine's face was swollen, pale and looked so miserable that it felt like he'd been beaten so many times, his nose was bleeding, he was covering his nose and blood was all over his fingers.
It was a very painful moment for me.
After a while, I led him out of the bathroom and listened to him sob softly, and it hurt my heart.
My heart felt like it was broken and I just wanted to hug him. But after I heard him say why, I let him go.
T: "Woo hoo, my face is ruined, the cheerleader seniors will definitely kill me."
S: "You are hurt, but worried about the face."
T: "He should have punched me elsewhere, it's better to punch me elsewhere than in the face."
S: "If you aim for him, you know that he will fight back." Then I listened as he chattered butterflies endlessly back to the dormitory, my ears seemingly going deaf.
Tine sat on the bed bent over, I pulled out the first aid kit and bandages, his eyes were swollen with tears on the way back, and my face was swollen with tears not from pain, but from him it was...
T: "Give me a mirror to look in."
S: “No, I won’t, your face is worse after you cry." He pouted, the scene made me look so much better, I wanted to hammer the seniors a few more times, his nose was covered in bloody scabs and his lips were bruised from the hard blow.
T: "I don't want to apply alcohol, 555."
S: "Do you think you can cover that with a bandage, or just keep crying.”
T: "You bastrd, I shouldn't have helped you, the cheerleader would have scolded me."
S: "Forget about it, come here and put your face up."
T: "I’m finished, my face is ruined."
S: "No crying and then no whining."
I don't know what people thought of him, but to me, Tine was a good bully and the more he whined the more I wanted to bully him and I held his chin and applied the rubbing alcohol looking into his innocent eyes, my heart fluttered.
That's cute! That's cute! That's so cute! Fvck!
Man's words suddenly popped into my head: "When you want it, you have to let him know, say something, don't just think in your mind, if you do keep it in your mind how will anyone else know?" Now I'm starting to not be able to manage my emotions, ready to try what he said.
S: “Tine."
T: "What's the matter, come on, the medicine is almost enough, don't put it in your mouth, if you do, I'll die.
S: “Tine."
T: "What."
S: "I want to touch your boobs." It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, you might get lucky the first time you make this request.
T: "Don't you think it's funny."
S: "Is that okay then?"
T: "Get off me and stop holding my chin, xsshole." So there you go again, not to mention the bears, not even touching the chin.
Tine finished his medicine in silence, he peeked at me, didn't say a word, finished the wound with a bandage, put the medical kit next to me, and dealt with it himself.
T: "Get it yourself."
S: "I'm not hurt.
T: "Your hand."
S: "..."
T: "Your hand is too slippery, hurry up and tie a little bandage." I looked at my hand and there was not a single cut on my left hand and only a slight scrape on my right. He had a little scratch on his hand and a little blood on it.
S: "Wrap it a little up, then I want to touch it with my left hand." I pleaded with him again.
Tine rolled his eyes, leaning closer to me, helping me with the wound without saying a word. 
After class ended at 3:00 p.m., I walked out of Law Faculty with the members of the Four Male Leads to prepare for a trip to Political Sciences and Law Faculty. Our college and their college are two doors down, just a few steps away. This location is like a crossroads that leads to the Humanities, Law, Social and Political Science Faculties respectively.
A lot of people are still wondering what happened to the previous photo, but it's just not there anymore. Sarawat, who many people are inquiring about his father saying he studied International Relations, several people say he is on the Alumni list, and others say his father is a senior police inspector and his surname is also a well-known one.
I'm so happy to hear that. It's great. Ai’Green's no match for him now.
That said, I'm pretty confident that I can trick Sarawat into helping me, but I can't stand James, Pop and Mario bleeping away at me, and that's how it is.
"Is he there?"
"I've confirmed that he gets out of class at four in the afternoon."
“Then why did you make me sit here for an hour."
"Be careful, if he gets out of class early so we might have missed him."
"I don't think you'll miss him, look over there." I told them to look toward the pile of girls. All the girls were wearing the uniforms of different colleges and I don't think any fool would believe you if you said they were not here for Sarawat.
"Whatever, don't you think about it too much?"
"What do you think I'd think too much? I don't like his good vintage?"
"Hmmm, but we're here to ask him for help, just sit and wait for him first."
"OK, Jame Ji is exhausted by now." Huh? He hadn't had enough, had been waiting for an hour, and when the pointer pointed in the direction of 45 minutes, a group of students walked out of the building.






“That's Sarawat, Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah Ah! Ah!" those girls immediately rushed forward, with Sarawat185's banner, actually almost made these girls surrounded by invisible people, as for me... I could only watch from where I was.
"Where is Sarawat going?"
"Back to the dorm." I saw the big, tall man desperately trying to bypass the heavy siege, but apparently not succeeding because of the large number of enemies.
"I bought you dessert."
"Sarawat you're so cute, you'll play guitar at future school events."
"I'll go if I get a chance, I'll go first."
"Sarawat do you have a girlfriend yet?"
"Not yet."
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh."
Fvck, can I just go in there and talk to him for the fvck of it? This group of fans is just crazy. I didn't walk in until a member of the Four Male Leads helped to push me.
"Sarawat."
"Dang it, Sarawat, sorry, Sarawat," as soon as I saw him turn his head, I rushed to him with a hurry.
"Can we talk for a minute?"
"What do you want to talk to me about?"
"Uh... Just..." I was a little nervous, and as a result, I didn't say anything for half a day.
Besides, with so many of his fans here, how can I say it now?
"Is there something else? I'm going back."
"Just..." Before I could say anything, I heard what seemed to be the voices of the band seniors coming through.
"If you keep looking at me like that again and I'll kiss you until you pass out? What a pain in the xss." He finished and turned to leave, leaving me standing there alone, with a bunch of girls screaming madly.  [1] Haha the opening scene of 2gether the series
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! hh."
How dare you look down on me like that? I'll try to show you!
Stinking Sarawat.




                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive