Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 18: Whether GF or BF that person is still Chic

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 18: Whether GF or BF that person is still Chic

(This chapter returns to Tine's main perspective - "I" as in “Tine")


Ever since Dim posted a photo of Sarawat's questionnaire on Instagram, I've been staring at my phone and flipping back and forth for over ten minutes.
Time flies back to before I was his wife....
Being suddenly known to the public that I had a boyfriend made me so confused I wanted to cry. I asked Dim to delete the photo for me, but it turns out he said his wife forced him to post it and he didn't want to die.
This Dim is even more over the top than Sarawat.
Good thing, placated friend, Perk at least didn't go around talking, just sitting next to me grinding my teeth in, Fong and Ohm are playing fair, taking all the buffet off the table in ten minutes, but still a moment of non-stop looking at the phone was what they were in, what a load of crap this is!
The comments kept flying under the pop club page, TMD, it's all Dim's doing, xsshole.     
T: "I'm really so annoyed with Senior Dim, refusing to delete the photo." I said suddenly, the man next to me moved, Perk stopped flossing then turned his head to look at me melancholy, he patted me on the shoulder then spread a smile           
P: "Grilled shrimp if you don't eat it, please give it to me.       
T: "Just fell on the floor, silly."    
By this time, I was a little speechless, listening to Perk chewing, regardless of holding the shrimp on my plate, he was such a good friend, encouraging me not to panic in such a difficult time, but I really had a headache for his behavior.
P: "I saw the pictures and Sarawat was very candid.  "    
After eating and drinking, he said, I didn't look at my friend at this time either, looking at the phone screen and listening to their incessant discussion.
P: "If he dares to define you that way, it shows he's serious."
T: "I would bet a SCRUBB’s concert ticket, he must be teasing me, definitely not serious."
P: "Okay, got it."
Then he continued to eat and didn't discuss it in depth, and after a while, Perk looked at us somewhat sullenly and began his preaching of the word.
T: "It's hard for people to love each other, especially when they're just starting to get to know each other.
P: "I don't think it's hard, in the past, as soon as you liked someone, you would immediately rush up and say it, if you didn't like it anymore, you broke up, the end! You start easy, you end easy."
T: "But that doesn't mean it's harder to start a relationship than it is to end one."
P: "So what does Sarawat mean to you, hard at first, easy at the end? Is that so?"
T: "Bastrd." The stinging words hit me.
Perk laughed, our discussion was so loud that people around the table were staring at us, it was so weird, every time I heard someone's name, I felt like I always had to go fast to react to something about him.
P: "He's a good guy.”
T: "How do you see it, he's sick in love to death."
P: "You're the only one who feels this way, you're lack confindent in him, he's completely different to you and to others, how lucky you are."
OK, if that's what you're talking about, I do differ a bit from others.
Perk grabbed some more meat to put on the grill, then peeked at my phone screen, which was the source of all the annoyance that couldn't end until now.
P: "Seriously, is it because it bothers you or is it embarrassing."
T: "It's too much trouble, afraid of people misunderstanding.
P: "Ah... That means you don't like him.”
T: "..."
P: "I think Sarawat fits the greenhouse flowers, or cute boys.”
T: “That's right, I found something wrong too, I belong to the small-bodied boys."
P: "Okay, I heard Green has a boyfriend, he might not pester you anymore, if you find it troublesome, then tell Sarawat to leave you alone, ok?"
T: "..." I fell silent, as if it wasn't necessary to do so, I just....
T: "hey, Ohm, Fong, I have a task for you two." Two people overlooking the table, and they seem excited about helping solve the Sarawat problem, and even though I haven't opened my mouth to ask questions, I don't actually want them to join in.






"You just stay put and let us work it out."
This "settlement" sounds like they're talking about food in front of them, as far as I can observe.
They seem to want to eat back the book, and only I dare not, for fear of embarrassment.
T: "No, it's nothing, dismiss it.
T: "Fong, I'll take you back."
F: "OK." Fong's dorm is not far from mine, so it will save us time and resources.
The atmosphere in the car was pleasant, and I turned on SCRUBB's music, and sang along, Fong happily beating the beat. Sometimes I even think he overreacted.
F: "When you used to go to guitar practice, I saw Man and Theme."
T: "And?"
F: "He said Sarawat like you for long time, wanted to warm up to you.”
T: "Is that so?"
F: "What do you think?"
T: "Just friends."
F: "Well, just friends, I guess."
T: "Why are you sneering, xsshole."                   
F: "eh! You're just talking about friends, why do you always act all warm and fuzzy like you're going to do something else, friends are not the same as lovers, people will be able to tell the difference."                                           
T: “That's just you, think what you think."                     
F: "Okay, I see, the other two friends said that the business administration faculty had a school sweetheart who talked to them about liking one of their friends, and then that person was like your boyfriend... If you don't like him anymore, just let Sarawat out of the relationship.”                                                          
T: "How is that possible?"                                   
F: "What?" Fong looked at me puzzled.            
T: "Nothing.”                                                                    
F: "Is this a guitar?" Speaking of which, I shouldn't have taken the “Troublesome"
My lovely guitar was in the back seat, and it hadn't escaped the Tong's eye after all, which is when I expected him to see something.
T: "Hmm."
F: "Give it back to him so we can go buy a new one." I want to cry.
T: "But Sarawat gave it to me."
F: "No good, if you're going to end a relationship with someone and you have to throw all of their stuff out of your life, a guitar is going to make it unbearable to end."
Mind you, this guitar has my name on it, it's mine, so no need to go and give something away, I just dared to think in my heart but didn't dare say it, I felt my whole body go soft.
F: "Do you have the number for Sarawat’s phone?"
T: "What are you going to do?”
F: "I want to talk to him."
T: "It's okay, let me work it out for myself, friend."
F: "You're a pain in the xss." I throttled the car up as fast as I could, wishing I hadn't taken him, didn't want him to interfere with me anymore, hiding my feelings from others was more painful than having my wisdom teeth removed, and I felt some numbness in my chest.
T: "Here, Fong, hurry up, I'll call you at the dorm." I handed him his bag.
F: "Wait, you forgot the guitar, come on, let me return the Sarawat.
T: "I'll pay him back myself.”
F: "Come on, don't be shy.” Fong immediately pulled out the guitar, and at the same time I held on tightly to “Troublesome."     
T: "Sarawat gave it to me, if I have to pay, I will pay him."
F: "Really?"
T: "Hmm."
F: "Okay, good night, Tine, take it." He left, I sat in the car and took a few deep breaths, I touched my cheeks and I realized that the tears were flowing incessantly shit, I was crying, what was I crying for?
The next morning, early because of a meeting, dragged my tired body to the academic building at ten o'clock and I stayed up all night again.
O: "Come with me if you want ice cream."
O: "Do you two want any?"
"Not eating" so it was just Ohm and I headed to the central cafeteria, Ohm and I found a seat close by and I ordered a chocolate flavored ice cream.
O: "Shit, that's her, that business administration beauty.”  he lowered his voice to draw my attention to the girl not far from me.






T: "Is that her?"
O: "Well, if you don't want to die, hurry up and fall in love with Sarawat."
T: "... "I looked at the girl blankly, at a loss for words, and not long after I heard Ohm call out a name that everyone knew well.
O: "Oh, Sarawat's here too, great.” Ohm said.               
I looked at the dark-skinned boy in front of me, leaning against the BBA beauty, and despite the lack of expression on his face, I felt the panic.                           
O: “That's right."                                      
T: "You shouldn't feel anything wrong if they talk."                                         
I fell silent.                                               
O: "Well, take it from me, he likes you and you don't like him."                      
My ice cream fell to the floor, leaving only the crunchy crust on the outside clutching at my hand, and the feeling like something was lost, even going to buy a new one, wasn't the same anymore.                         
O: “Tine, the ice cream is useless, won't you get a new one?"             
T: "It's not the same to buy a new one, it's not chocolate flavored anymore."
O: "It's all pretty much the same, actually.”                               
T: "It is irreplaceable."                                         
O: "Have you started counting the food yet?"                          
T: "..."                                                                                                                    
O: "It's a pain in the xss to pick it up, fvck it, it's all gone, it's all crunchy, do you want some?" Before Ohm could say anything, I shoved the crunchy crust in my mouth and chewed viciously, watching Sarawat chatting with the IT beauty.
O: "Is it good? You left the ice cream in a wrapper."
T: "..."
O: "If you don't want to lose it, then choose to take it and hold it well."
T: "..."
O: "Or it will be lost, and even if it is recovered, it will never be the same again."
I'm in an extreme struggle, and before long, I might see Sarawat with someone else, and I might be sad to death, and these days I keep asking myself that I'm so persecuted by this "heroine" (I should say, the girl from the business administration faculty) that he doesn't even bother to tease me.     
A few days later, Sarawat asked me to go to dinner and a movie. His voice sounded very different, very different from before, making me very uneasy.
Yes, I'm sorry, maybe it's because I watch too many TV shows with my mom.
I hadn't seen Sarawat since that day, and this time I looked as if I was different than usual, but very disturbed at heart, and when he ate, he was attentive and attentive, and when we were waiting for the movie to start, I told him to listen to the music, but most of all the movie
The end.
The film's sad ending kept me in tears, and my tears stopped after I remembered he asked that sentence.
S: “Be my lover?"
Good thing the cinema was dark and he didn't see my face go red.
When Sarawat asked this, I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say. How much it bothered me how calmly he was waiting for my answer, how much I was asking my own heart what I wanted to get until I remembered the image of the ice cream falling that day and the ice cream falling right in front of his eyes and I never picked it up again until it melted away, it just felt too painful, I don't like Sarawat becoming the dropped chocolate ice cream of my life, it would have hurt me if I lost him. So for me, there's just one answer left.
T: “Then be my lover."
Remembered I just don't want the "ice cream" to fall to the ground again.
In all honesty, after watching the movie, seeing the leads say goodbye to each other and leave. I didn't want to talk to Sarawat more, whether it was on the phone or Line. Because he had to go back to Bangkok to celebrate his brother's birthday and was at school today, really too shy to know how to behave normally if he saw Sarawat.
I haven't told any of my three friends yet, none of whom knew about it. One of the reasons for this is that it's so embarrassing. The price was too high, and the fear of being poked and prodded ended in a fiasco. If they found out that I was dating a "national" husband, they would block me from going back to my dorm and force me to confess.
T: "What are you going to eat, sit for so long and order something."
P: "It's up to you."
We didn't have much going on this afternoon, sitting in a cafe in front of a dorm. A lot of students come here to take a break and order food, and it's kinda busy.
T: “Think for yourself, I'm too lazy to think about anything. I'll just order it myself, and if you guys are hungry, add it to the back of the order."
At the same time, a line of people entered the shop, and I turned my head to see that the noise the group was making was making itself a noisy quiet atmosphere.
They walked over and sat next to my friend, then looked at me. man was the first to see me, and he nudged Sarawat to get him to look at me. The moment felt like the world stopped spinning and my heart was beating violently like I was in some concert, and my God, I didn't know what to in this nightmare, so showed a fake smile.
Sarawat just sat down without any reaction, didn't laugh, didn't talk, didn't blink, didn't do anything, just watched in silence, MD, the first boyfriend in my life had the congenital disease expression palsy






"Hey, what do you want?" The waiter's voice sobered me up and he looked at me with a smile and I had to think of something to drink.
T: "Give me the ice mocha."
"What size?"
T: "A medium cup."
"What's your name?"
I raised my eyebrows in confusion; these days, this store is starting to need to provide name orders, just like Starbucks. But after seeing the large number of people in the store, I quickly told him
T: “Tine.
"One moment, please."
I nodded, and I sank back into my seat, LINE's message caused my phone to vibrate in my bag, and I pulled it out quickly realizing that my three best friends were also ready to order, and that this glorious task had been handed to me.
Damn, these people really love me all the time.
Ohm ordered a strawberry smoothie, Perk ordered plain milk, Fong ordered two ice creams, and after reading the information, I went back to the cashier to order again with the staff.
It was at this point that the White Tiger Gang began to discuss loudly.
"Wat, I'm too lazy to order, order me an iced, strong coffee."
"Me too, likewise."
"Me too, hurry up.
"Hurry up!"
I heard them clearly, and I think they said that because I was the only one standing at the register, and they rushed Sarawat over, and I was so embarrassed.
The tall man came over in stride and I squinted at him even though I felt like I was going to die. It was our first close encounter after becoming lovers and I really didn't know what to do, didn't know whether to say hello or say something else.
T: "You. Would you like to drink some together?" I'll speak first.
S: "Hmm.” So succinct that I didn't know what to do with it, I said again.
T: "I'll go back first."
S: "Will you wait for a drink?"
T: "Come back for it later.”
S: "Just wait here together, hello, give me two cups of Americano, two espressos and a lemon tea.”
"What size are needed?"
S: "All for the big one."
"Are the named “Sarawat”?"
S: "Yes." Hell, even the staff clearly remembered his face and I was so jealous.
T: "Are your school classes over." I'm asking the odd question again, it's 2pm, and if I remember correctly, there are no classes under Sarawat today.
S: "Hmm."
T: "..."
S: "Cheerleading practice today?"
T: "No training, and you? Practice ball?"
S: "Yes, last game, don't forget to cheer me on."
T: "Okay." Again, as usual I need to be on the side of the field and being a cheerleader is tiring, but I have more things that make me happy now, like...
S: "I don't know what to say." Sarawat whispered, needless to say, so did I?
T: "Hmm."
S: "A little embarrassing."
T: "..."
S: "But I’m with a cute boyfriend.” (referring to Tine).
T: "..."
S: "I don't know what to do."
Bum! Heart exploded, it felt like a concussion, I felt like my body was going to leave me, and where I stood blankly looking at the expressionless face across from me, having a weird boyfriend like Sarawat was really all-consuming. Too tired, unable to control myself, body like a blackout.
I don't know if it's like that for everyone, but for me, I couldn't help it, spaced out.
"Mr. Tine, your mocha is ready." The waiter made a rescue sound so I didn't fall to the floor, the waiter set his coffee cup on the counter and I asked him quickly.






T: "How much?"
"55 baht"
I bowed my head and took the money from my wallet and then I saw the one next to me make a crazy move and Sarawat shamelessly started drinking my mocha.
T: "My coffee."
S: "Never mind, I'll pay for it.
T: "No need.
S: "Don't be stubborn." Sarawat put the coffee in my hand, then nodded to me to go back, and shortly after, he too returned to his seat, ignoring his friend who had helped get my three friends' drinks over.
I'm not far from Sarawat's table, so a lot of attention is on our side, they were taking pictures, and then whispering about the exchange. But Sarawat didn't care at all and just quietly sipped his Americano.
O: "Sarawat seems to be acting strange to you, is there something you are keeping from us?" Ohm raised his voice, and I struggled not to answer, so he pouted feeling angry.
"I want an ice mocha!" After a while, voices came from the White Tiger Gang's side, Boss shouted with extreme excitement, and Sarawat's friends showed particular enthusiasm.
"It must have a lot of ice, or I don't want to drink it."
"It must be lovely to drink this kind."
"Am I cute, Hahaha?”  man held two fingers erect behind his head.
"You're not as cute as some people, are you, Wat?"
I saw Sarawat hit them over the head, and man couldn't resist calling me names.
It was particularly loud.
M: “Tine, help me!"
I raised my middle finger in response to his childlike mischief. After a while it returned to normal. Besides Instagram.
Man_maman: You occasionally treat*
#Thanks_P'Wat_lick_boost
(Lick Lick means "play vertical bamboo flute.")
The picture of the drink on the table went to Man's IG, and the question was why it marked my name.
Boss-pol @Man_maman come here.
Did Man_maman ask me to come and play? Yes, I'll come and sit down.
S: "It's just you guys."
"Hahaha, he's sad.”  Sarawat said in a low voice, but it made his friend laugh even louder. I now feel like the most normal person in the store is me. My friends on IG started commenting on each other.
Sighing helplessly, I snapped a picture of the store and picked a few good looking ones to put on the Instagram, which at least kept me from having to think about things too much, too embarrassed to look myself straight in the face.
 Tine_chic @Miklk box 1998 The mocha here is great.
A reply was received quickly.
Bigger330: Is Free Mocha so delicious?
Ohm: What did I miss?
Thetheme 11: come and sit here.
After a while, there's another new picture on the Instagram, a coffee in the other corner, and I'm sure the person not far from where we're sitting is the one who posted it.
@Sarawatlism lovely.                
Man_maman does he like that? If you think so, talk to the man directly.            
Bigger 330:  days, Rufus.   What is Januray-jam playing? @Sarawat                       
Is Wiper.few in the shop? I was going to come here.                       
Applepa's a lovely store: It's about to become my lifelong favorite cafe.                
Thetheme: suspected.                
Boss: polio.                     
KitteTee: coward.
Sarawat turned to look at me, then looked at his friend, you people don't joke around, don't mess with things.
Don't! Wait a minute.
Sarawat stood up, and just then, I momentarily turned my face to the table, tapped my phone blindly with my head down, and prayed that Sarawat must not come here, but it seemed all too late, and by the time I realized it, he was standing next to me.
I looked up at him, and his calm face, without any expression, kept the White Tiger Gang laughing. Then his low, gentle voice seemed to go right to the eardrums, and I bet it was so small that only we at the table could hear it, and I hope it was
S: “Tine"                           
T: "What's wrong?"                                  
S: "Don't be so cute, its naughty."          
T: "... It's not my fault.                                                                                           






Fong: "You have to tell your friend to stop, Sarawat" Fong interrupted us, he looked so excited, I was too shocked to argue with him.
S: "I can't stop you, but I can get my man to stop you.”
F: "I didn't realize my friend had become your man?"
S: "So he's my lover.”
F: "Ha!"
S: "As my lover, how could he not be mine?"
T: "..."
S: "Right?"
Just then, my secret world fell apart, not a bit left, my heart....
Ohm, Perk, Fong sat in their seats and teased me for an hour. They seemed especially excited and for teasing their friends they were really too happy. I knew it was going to be like this, and if they found out about my love affair with Sarawat, my miserable life would begin. In the afternoon, I had to go to the training room (to practice guitar) to help Sarawat, and my friends kept laughing so hard that I couldn't figure out what they were thinking.
What's more, they joined the White Tiger Gang and formed the "Avengers League" to tease me and Sarawat. Fortunately, only these people know yet. If everyone knew, including the popular boy's fanboys, I'd just have to go jump in the river and kill myself.
I came to an understanding with him that dating quietly and falling in love was a private matter for two people. But now there are three of us, even... Never mind, it's become an issue between lots of couples. However, friends don't hurt us as much as people who don't know. So if friends tease us, then let them, they will soon get bored for it.
T: "Are you guys going to the training room here?" I still have some discomfort when it comes to talking, our relationship has changed and so has our mood.
S: "Well, it takes some effort to get in this building dedicated to the Society."
T: "So when is your friend coming?
S: "It's an appointment, later.
We stayed downstairs and waited for a while, and while he was sitting with a cute cartoon patterned milk in his left hand, I took his guitar and strummed it.
I went into a brief shock because this lover of mine was no different from a child, and most importantly this "child" of mine also liked Red Bull milk (a Thai milk that is marked by a milk carton with a big, small, two-headed cow on it).
S: "Looking at something, want some milk?"
T: "Bullshit."
S: “This doesn't feel that good, your milk (in Thai, milk is pronounced and spelled the same as boobs) would taste better."
T: "You're at it again?"
S: "I'm serious.”
T: "Drink your milk." I stuck the straw in the milk carton and stuffed it in his mouth, not wanting to hear him full flirt mode.
S: "Drinking together?" Yes, he started asking me again.
T: "Don't." No need to doubt that Sarawat is really exceptionally high. The last time I entered his room, I saw tons of milk in the back of his fridge, perhaps as a habit.
S: "What are we going to play after forming the team this year?" Seeing that I was a little bored, he began to change the subject.
T: "SCRUBB."
S: "How much sponsorship are they giving you?"
T: "Because I like it."
S: "Switch to a different band's song.
T: "Are you sure you can remember a lot of songs? It's hard enough to think remember one song.”
S: "We're mouth to mouth, I want to kiss you now."
T: "Bastrd."
To be in love with each other, you should say nice things to each other, but as of now, this person is still full of porn mind. Don't mention how scared I am that what he just said will soon come true, because after becoming lovers there is no need to ask each other's permission, he now has the privilege to the kiss.
Dang it!
Not wanting to tangle with him anymore, I took out my phone, put on my headphones and started listening to the music, Sarawat happily drinking milk, he said something but I didn't hear. Honestly, because I didn't want to hear it, my heart was melting. After a while, his hand grabbed my shoulder, and seeing that, I still didn't pay much attention.
Listening to the voice in the headphones, not paying attention to what he was saying.
It was fun to tease him like that.
S: "..."
T: "I can't hear you." I finished and switched to the next song, ignoring this person around me.
S: "..."
T: "Huuuu!"
Just then, my lips felt the pressure, my face cupped in his hands, fiery tongue entering my mouth, sweet milk flowing into my mouth, making me feel like I was going to faint. Good thing his hands were propping me up, allowing me to continue taking this kiss, I could barely breathe, my body shaking slightly uncontrollably.
My God, his tongue is hard as a rock.
I'm dying, Huuuu, from now on I don't want to be stubborn, I won't dare pretend to be dead, I'm going to obediently listen to what Sarawat says.
"Hey guys, here we are, been waiting long."
My God!!!!!!!!!!
I quickly move away from his kiss and I can finally breathe when I vaguely see some people in front of me.
S: "If you don't listen, I'll crush you to pieces."
Luckily I was still alive and his friend arrived in time to save me.
T: "Are they coming? Haha." I looked at Sarawat's face with tears in my eyes.
He licked his lips.
Motherfvcker, you fvcker.
"What's wrong with Tine, he's so red in the face." CTRL+S's lead singer asked, and I quickly shook my hand in denial.
T: "Nothing! Nothing, just wait too long, wait... Wait, there's nothing to do, really."
"Okay, I know, done.”
S: "Don't panic, answer calmly."
"Not very convinced."
T: "..."
"Did you drink any milk? There's some in the corner of my mouth."
T: "!!!!" I raised my hand and touched the corner of my mouth, then I watched Sarawat follow behind his band mates as I stepped forward so I could hear what he was saying.






"All as big as a buffalo, yet still have to drink milk like a child.”
S: "He's just a kid, growing up, leave him alone.
Shit, because this Red Bull milk really made me dizzy, and the bottom line is I'm not the one who bought it! Drank it in a weird way, my heart! I got a heart! My heart!
Bastrd.
His friends all arrived, I was the last to arrive at the training room, many of the members were well acquainted, only some I didn't know.
CTRL+S changed members before the band officially formed, specifically Taem was on lead vocals, Sarawat and Earn on two guitars, Jane on bass, Non keyboardist, and finally Boom on drums.                           
I know who everyone is, but it seems everyone else doesn't know what I'm here for, and I'm just a dreamer who can only play Chord C.
S: “Tine wants to come see us practice." Sarawat seemed to see right through me, so he said.       
"Good."                            
T: "Don't worry, I won't bother you, I'll just stay here." I said to them.                                    
"Come here to think about which songs you can pick for your final quiz, and some of the bands you can choose to join.”                          
T: "Yes, there are two songs to choose, one slow and one fast.”         
"What does Sarawat think?"
S: "It's all up to you, all right with me."
They had a ten minute meeting, and since I wasn't in their band, I was sitting in a corner, and Sarawat kept looking back at me and because my phone was dead, so he gave me his phone to play with.
One thing's for sure, his IG makes me sad, his private message board is full of “Thank you's" he sends to his fans. Then these crazy people kept sending him encouragement.
I can understand that, after all, it's the only platform the fanboys can reach him on, he barely uses any other social platforms, and even if he signs up, he doesn't know how to chat.
I swiped the screen and suddenly saw someone I had been talking to for a while a few days ago and I knew who it was.
Sarawatlism: Delete the picture of Tine.
Dim: No deletion, this Tine is not the Tine you said he was.
Sarawatlism: Definitely Tine
Dim: Look at you scared, what a great couple you two have become.
Sarawatlism: Delete it, I'm scared.
Dim: Honestly, are you that scared, that concerned, how serious were you?
Sarawatlism: It started a year ago. I really don't want to lose him. P’ Dim, Tine is very important to me.
Dim: You wrote that yourself.
I looked up at Sarawat, and he waved his hand, and suddenly wanted to cry, and I felt my tears coming down, and Sarawat rushed over, crouched in front of me, and asked
S: "What's wrong? Bored?"
T: "..." I didn't answer, not knowing what to say.
S: "Wanna go back?" I shook my head and grabbed his shirt.
T: "Do you think we really like each other?"
S: "You're talking nonsense again, if you don't like me, will you make me your love interest?"
T: "I'm not used to this yet."
S: "Love to whine like a child, do you want some milk?" Hearing this, I immediately shook my head, and when touched, he started mentioning things that made me cringe again, and damn, the emotions were washed away.
T: "You go back, here I'm scared."
After accepting his mind full of yellow scraps, I continued to look at Dim's private messages to him.
Dim: Okay, I'll delete him, but let me tease Tine.
Sarawatlism: You cannot, thank though
Dim: Yes, I'm too kind, and I'm happy to reveal Tine's answers on the questionnaire.
I specifically chose the one with your name on it.
Sarawatlism: Cannot thank you enough
Dim: You're a bore. Go be grateful to me. Let me show you.
I saw my answer appear in the IG chat box.
"Sarawat=lascivious
 Damn!!!!
Sarawat's band is still choosing which song to sing, but he has another practice coming up late, which is football practice.
Since it was a competition, not to mention a final, I also had to step up my training and the cheerleader senior wouldn't let me run around, she was scared, afraid that my face would be ruined again like before.






Thinking about it, I also felt a little scared, after being punched so hard last time, I felt like my jaw was going to dislocate and my mouth was so swollen like a pig that it didn't recover for days. From now on, I don't want to care about the people who gather to fight, and once that happens, I have to run.
The school has final exams next week, so a lot of things are rushed.
S: "I'm going to soccer practice, want to go to my room?"
T: "Hmm."
S: "Want me to give you a ride?"
T: "No need."
My friends said goodbye to each other and left the room, leaving just me and Sarawat, we turned off the lights and the air conditioning, and as we were getting ready to go out, saw the group of seniors that were waiting for us last time.
Damn, that's the guy who punched me in the face last time, I wanted to run when I saw him.
Sarawat came up to me, stared at them, and I saw a man I knew walk out from behind those people and cut his friends off.
Its senior Mill.
He always had a pleased look on his face and why his temper was always so.
“The practice room is closing, come on in, man.“ The man in the architecture uniform tapped Sarawat on the shoulder, with an unfriendly smile.
S: “Thanks."
M: "Seems like I've seen him with you a lot, the final game is next week, do your best."
S: "..."
M: "You know my means."
The real hustle and bustle started early in the day, with the school stopping all instruction, the yearly faculties games coming up, basketball, and volleyball games starting at 10:00. The preparations are even less important.
The seniors and other students from the same year as me were standing downstairs in the Anthropology building, there were few breaks, we had to hurry to get changed and then wait for the seniors to help with makeup, and I was the first, I didn't even have lunch. It was an unfortunate day, my stomach was already grumbling when I was late to go out and forgot to bring breakfast. After the makeup was done, I didn't want it to be flowery, so I drank a little water before proceeding with the rest of the training.
I thought to myself that I had to get through the day, and everything got easier. Sarawat came to me, and he was wearing a white jersey, and only this time, I wouldn't be wearing ball socks and sneakers like I always do.
He dragged a flip-flop walk, in a kinda cool, handsome dude.
Yes, I was being sarcastic.
“Take a five-minute break and then practice."
I sat down next to Sarawat, who had a tuna sandwich in his hand.
S: “The eyebrows were drawn very realistically." He squinted his eyes at me from head to toe, feeling something was missing from his tone.
T: "I'm tired of you wearing flip-flops.”
S: "Cool.”
T: "I'm also handsome.
S: "Did you eat? Hey! Here's your sandwich."
T: “Thanks.” I dutifully took it, slowly peeled off the plastic wrap and bit into it, and I couldn't help being hungry anymore.
S: "Aren't you feeling well? Why does your face look so pale?"
T: "Is that so? They put a little makeup on me.
In fact, because I was a little tired from training, my stomach started hurting again and I couldn't eat anymore and felt like my stomach was overloaded.
T: "What time is it?”
S: “Three o'clock."
T: “Then I'm going to get ready." The cheerleaders have to dance before the football game starts, and at that point, you have to be on one side of the field, and do a variety of special moves.
S: "Give me a little motivation." Sarawat let out a howl, grabbed my hand, then squinted at me like a puppy.
T: "Well, I hope you win."
S: "If I win, what will you give me?"
It seems that the little devil is starting to think of something else again.
T: “There's nothing to give, and you'll get a bonus from winning."
S: "It's not the same that one is to be shared with the team, but this one from you I just want to have for myself."
T: "So what do you want?"                     






S: "If I get to score a goal in, we'd both get an apartment together." 
T: "Okay, as long as you actually score the goal."                                             
S: "OK."                 
S: "It's going to be a very interesting campaign."                     
T: "It won't."                     
S: "I'm going to finish well until I'm so exhausted I can't sit still.”
T: "Bastrd."
After a short break, the cheerleader called us to practice and escorted away the Sarawat, and when it was time, we all entered the soccer field, which was filled with people on both sides.
Faculty of Architecture player was warming up in the middle of the field, and Sarawat was sitting off to the side with his friend, who looked at me for a moment before coaching tactical instruction.
Five minutes later, the School of Architecture team finished warming up, and then it was time for the cheerleaders to come into play as we roamed the grounds to the opening song.
The sun was really hot at 3pm and everyone was sweating profusely, we took a ride under the trees before coming to the venue, but the body was still very tired from the constant lifting of hands and stepping. I tried to wake myself up and focus on performing.
When we got back to the side of the venue, I immediately collapsed. The whistle blew, the game started, the stands were cheering and the announcing of the game was in full swing.
(The latter paragraph is some announcing and cheering, so don't turn it over.)
"All ready, stand up.” After a short break, everyone stood up.
“Tine are you okay?" Sister questioned me tenderly, and I stood up quickly, shaking my head.
T: "I'm okay."
"Let me know if you're uncomfortable."
T: "Okay." It feels like more now than it did just now, and I make sure it shouldn't happen again before it's over.
A cheer song came after cheer song, twenty minutes passed by, and the middle of the field was a fierce contest, with cheers echoing throughout the room.
(There's probably another paragraph later about the game going wrong, presumably Boss fainted, then was sent to the side for a break, so the game got really tough, and Mill fouled out and was replaced.)
I watched Sarawat run around in the middle of the field, falling down several times, but continuing to get up and hanging on.
A buzzing sound was ringing in my ears, the sun was so strong I couldn't seem to see things, my arms were shaking too much I wanted to control my balance but couldn't.
I couldn't hear the music at first, didn't even know where I was, and my face was pelting with sweat.
Come on, man! Come on, man! Come on, man!
My body can't hold on anymore.
I saw Sarawat lying in the middle of the field, and at the same time, my legs couldn't hold on, and a blur went up in front of me as I tried to rouse myself, the man beside me calling my name.
“Tine, Tine.”
T: "..."
“Tine is not well, send him to a place where there is shade."
I felt myself being carried to the side of the field and I half-opened my eyes to look at the person in front of me and I knew who it was.
Senior Mill slowly took me and helped me unbuckle my cheer uniform, until a man appeared in front of me panting heavily.
I felt myself being carried to one side of the field and I half-opened my eyes to look in front of me.
S: “Tine..."
T: "Sarawat?"
M: "You get out of the way and go to the game, who gave you permission to come here." Someone's voice was interrupted and I felt a hint of coolness as a white towel wiped my face.
S: "None of your business."
M: "Let go of Tine, I'm here to take care of him.”
S: "He's my lover, you're not allowed to touch him."
"You made me feel like I was 14 years old, when I first fell in love...”
(From "14 More Times" - Sek Loso)








                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive