Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 12: It seems you and I revolve around each other together

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 12: It seems you and I revolve around each other together

W: "You will soon be mine."


T: "...!"
W: "So don't flirt with anyone else."
The phrase was repeated in my mind many times. To be honest, I was shocked, I didn't expect Sarawat to say that. As angry as I was, I didn't know the reason for my anger. To add insult to injury, the thought of being kissed by him made it impossible for me to remain calm. His lips rubbed against mine and I didn't know what to do with myself. He hugged me and I had to sit there.
Tine yelled, "Ai’Hiaa Sarawat, why did you kiss me? Am I the kind of friend who can just joke around, you're going to confuse me like that."
Sarawat cupped my cheeks in both hands, forcing me to look at him.
S: "Calm down, you know, people are only as helpless as the people they like, yelling and screaming.
T: "Like your head." Saying that, he threw a few punches at Sarawat, chanting in his mouth, "I don't like it, I don't like it...."
S: "You'll be tired of hitting me again.”
I didn't listen to him and hit him hard a few more times, getting tired after a while, panting and looking at him, pondering in my head why Sarawat wanted to forbid me to flirt with others, the point being, we should stay out of each other's way, why he was kissing me. My insides told myself that Sarawat was just a close friend, and that my relationship with him should not be to that extent. But what the hell is going on with all this happening.
S: "Pretty tired, huh?" His low voice broke the silence.
S: "Did you mischief maker hear what I said, I'm taking the room tonight.
T: "Won't listen.”
S: “Then I will kiss you again to keep you from flirting with others, only I can flirt with you.
T: "..." there was a brief silence between us.
S: "Why don't you talk?”
T: "..." I'm not being silent, I'm staring at you, xsshole.
S: "It seems you don't get it, let me kiss you again.”
T: "Kiss your head!
Bastrd! This guy was controlling my arms and legs, and I pushed him away in a panic and he stopped.
T: "Can I come to your room?"
S: "No way, you hit me, I'm going to sleep right here with you tonight.
T: "We're not that close to each other, are we?”
S: "Why not, we kissed."
T: "Asshole.”
T: "I'm seriously asking you why you're kissing me because you're upset about dating another girl, or because I'm being pursued by Green."
S: "Well... Just not happy anyway."
T: “Then don't get in the way of me having an affair with someone else, I'm going to chase girls, anyway, you can go out.”
S: "Don't you get it, I like you, so you are not allowed to flirt with other girls. You can only flirt with me, it can only be me, it has to be me."
T: "What if I don't like you, in other words, why do you like me?"
S: "It feels kind of amazing, I want to kiss you, I want to fight, I want to hit someone over you. If you do the same thing with someone else that I do with you, I want to hit him, and that's why I'm not happy with you flirting with anyone else."
T: "Bastrd, you're going to end up a murderer like that, it's not how people who are in love should feel, you should think about it.”
S: "..."
T: "Kissing me and saying that you like me, is it true, isn't it because you're inspired by a friend or you're inspired by something else, you really don't have to take it so seriously, listen, aren't you writing a love song, you should go find the right person to experience it, it's not nice to treat me like a lab rat."           
Ever since I graduated from junior high school, I seem to understand the feelings between two males. I'm not prejudiced against such sentiments, after all this is already common and understood by many. But it's still weird, like the whole thing about Sarawat chasing me, if one follows the storyline, he must have made a bet with a friend on chasing me and then gave up after winning in the end. Damn, maybe I overthought him.                  
S: "Are you done?"          
T: "Yes."
S: "Okay, then I'll go to bed."                  






T: "You bastrd."
Sarawat cheekily stayed in my room, and I managed to try to sleep soundly, but to no avail.
T: "When are you going back?"
S: "I told you I was sleeping here.
T: "Why are you being so cheeky?" I got up and prepared to hit him, but seeing him staring at me and smelling a hint of terror, I dropped my hand.
S: "Do you dare?"
Well, I really don't dare, I can't handle him posting any more accidents.
S: "How do you type that correctly?" He suddenly spoke with a chilling tone after a while of silence, Sarawat shook my arm, not wanting me to sleep.
S: "Read this sentence as I typed it out." I looked at what was on his phone screen and it still seemed to have errors as before.
T: "Is “having a good dream”?"
T: "...” That won't happen, it must be a nightmare tonight.
S: “That must have been you dreaming about yourself.
T: "No way, dreaming about you is the nightmare."
S: “Then don't forget to dream about me.
T: "Bastrd."
Sarawat was quiet for a moment, then spoke to me in a soft voice.
"It was a pleasure tonight."
For some reason, my cheeks burned a little and something seemed to explode in my body. It's weird, what's wrong with me, I'm not going to like him! I fell asleep thinking about it.
Perk (friend): “Tine, can you hear me?" I opened my eyes, a little blurry.
P: "What was Sarawat doing in your room last night?"
T: "Yesterday he came over and gave me a football shirt and took the clothes I washed for him the day before."
P: "Why did you wash it for him?"
T: "How do I know? Don't ask me again."
P: "I didn't say anything either, you're like a neighbor suddenly having an affair.
T: "Bastrd, there's nothing between us!"
P: "You look like you're lying with that look."   
T: "I'm innocent."
P: "Really? I saw Sarawat openly asking you and his friends to join IG, and I thought about it and realized it wasn't that simple.
T: "It's normal, it happens among friends."
P: "No one cares what you do with your boyfriend. As friends, I support you guys together."
T: "Don't talk nonsense."
P: "Friends do stay close to each other, they get drunk and sleep in the same bed, they wake up and look after each other, but we don't look at each other all the time, that's what good friends do.
T: "Exactly."
P: "But some people get red in the face when they mention certain friends, like right now.
T: "What?"
P: "Don't deny it, try to talk about it if you like. It doesn't matter who you talk to. There's no need to pretend to cover up and say to others that there's not the slightest possibility that it's stupid.”
I would have beaten up these friends if it was normal, but I didn't, because I felt like there was some truth in everything he said.
I took out my phone in a hurry and searched for what to do with my blush.
It's been a boring day. I was laughed at by three friends all day and always had something on my mind about being with Sarawat. Good thing he could catch his breath after leaving the club in the afternoon and not have to face him directly for a while, Sarawat wasn't at the club today, he was busy practicing his music. I'm also going to spend time in the room shooting videos to send to the seniors.
After the club thing was over, I was going to go straight to medical school to find Pear (the girl Tine had been eyeing before), and I actually had a bit of a knot in my heart because of all the things that had happened before that made me stop. I had to deal with the demands that Sarawat had told me - to stop looking for someone else to be flirt with, and to keep some distance even from his friends, which was a little too hard for me.
Man came at me in stride.
M: "I thought you were in the dorm."               
T: "What's up?"                
M: "Going to a concert together tonight?"                                                       
T: "Whose concert?"                    






M: "SSSS band playing in that bar we know so well and we are going with Sarawat wanna come with?"
T: "Won't.”
M: "But your three friends are very willing to go.”
T: "Huh? When was that?"
M: "Not for long, then please be on time at 9:00 too, anyway, please." This man was clearly pushing me, there was nothing I could do.
I sent another message to the pig teammates to confirm, and sure enough, it was exactly what Man said. After dinner, I hastily changed into my clothes, sprayed on some perfume and walked quite a bit to get to that bar.
Arriving at the bar, I saw a dozen or so beers on the table, slowly the crowd grew, everyone greeted me as usual, and no one mentioned Sarawat to me. I don't drink well and feel drunk after drinking some and don't know why my friends keep filling me up.
"Is Sarawat here yet? We agreed on 9:30." Fong asked, but no one answered him. I wasn't quite sure what this was all about, so didn't pay much attention to what was happening on stage. Until...
"Hello everyone, we're SSSS band!
"Ahaaa," the lead singer's voice came out with the stage lights, like that senior I saw one night.
"Before the official show on Saturday, we'll be trying out this bar stage today as a pre-show. Little sisters and little brothers don't miss out."
"Ahhh hubby, here I am!" The Sarawat fanboys let out a unanimous scream, Sarawat was wearing a black t-shirt and torn jeans, the lights shining on him like a sight, but he was his usual self, not smiling, looking down at his guitar.
He's a different person now from the way he was when I was alone in the room with him, it was as if the devil had escaped that body, sometimes familiar and sometimes unfamiliar, and who could have imagined his cunning, and Sarawat would have someone screaming for him as soon as he stood on the stage, even if it took only a breath, not even to play the guitar. Sometimes I think the life of a monkey might all be quieter than this.
“The first song we wants everyone to dance together!" The lead singer shouted.
The night owls began to borrow the backbone of the alcohol and jumped to the song as the girls scrambled out of their seats and ran to the front of the stage to wave at the Sarawat. I somehow couldn't help but say to myself that it was okay, but this scene made me feel a little uncomfortable.
I was frustrated by my seat for a moment, and at the end of the song, Sarawat looked up at me, and I looked back at him, no smile, no fierceness, nothing, but he had less expression than I did, and stupidity was probably the only word I could think of to describe him now.
After the first song ended, the mood changed for the next few songs and a quiet song began.
“Tine, drink some more!" The buddy across the street poured some more wine into my glass.
T: "Enough is enough, I don't want to get too drunk." Frankly, I'm afraid of history repeating itself, the embarrassing things that happened, and I don't want to go through them again.
 "Come on, drink some more."
T: "Seriously, did I hear someone trying to get me drunk?"
"How do you know? Sarawat paid three thousand dollars to hire me to get you drunk, but you seem to be just starting to get a little tipsy.”
Upon learning of the Sarawat prank, I decided to stop drinking and started concentrating on the music until the last song.
“The song after won't be on the show at 7, but Sarawat asked me to, that's for you all that we perform it today." The lead singer said.
A scream rang out from the stage.
“This song is for a person...." (No indication of who said it, personally I think it was Sarawat.)
"I hope everyone can forgive if someone misses them."
It never seemed important enough to me to have someone sing a song for me alone.
Countless stars hang in the sky, countless stars hang in the sky.
How much loneliness and silence exists.
Not allowed to change their trajectory.
So you haven't even seen them.
My star, you are so far from me
But all the stars were never close.
I think the same is true of you and me.
So it doesn't matter how many light years apart we are.
When two stars meet.
Seasonally changing orbital staggering
When you and I meet, life changes.
Not like before.
Changed the trajectory of the heart to bring them closer together.
The song wrapped around my ears and I was really happy and I loved the song (this side seems to have ambush in front of it is Sarawat have asked Tine what song she likes to listen to). I hooked my hand around the Perk's neck and asked him to sing along.
T: "Perk hurry up, come sing along!"
P: "Good."
"Chorus together!”
You surround me and I surround you.
But the two stars are still spinning.
You attract me and I attract you.
The two stars still shine beautifully on each other.
(Lyrics translated from Netease Cloud)
A burst of screaming came from the stage as the Sarawat fans chanted his name.
Sarawat played to his heart's content, and his fanboys pulled out their phones and started recording. As if seeing him smile, I kept looking towards the stage because I wanted to know who he was smiling at. I locked eyes with him and my heart began to pound.
Suddenly Man rushed over, and he smiled and leaned in close for a kiss on my forehead.
"Sorry, I'm a little excited and feeling drunk."
Ah, what a thief, the smell of alcohol is off-putting.
The last song ended with applause and cheers from me as Sarawat walked off the stage with his guitar in hand and walked straight to his friend's table. A pretty senior gave him a glass of wine. He took the glass, which was actually no problem at all but I don't know why I was angry. I didn't want to focus on that anymore, started drinking non-stop, and ten minutes later, Sarawat was dragged to another table, a boring occasion I wouldn't have come to if I'd known this will happen.






"Hello, is that Tine?" After a while, a boy came up to me, really white, dressed in black and scratching his hair. I'm a little overwhelmed.
T: "Erm, do we know each other?"
Boy: "In cheer team, did you forget?"
T: "Ah, I remember." The strange boy took a chair and sat next to me.
T: "So what's up?"
Boy: "Please contact me."
"Dang it!" Instantly the field came alive and a lot of people started screaming. I sat there motionless, and it was after Green that I felt helpless once again.
T: "You see that a bit hard, we don't really know each other.”
Boy: "So please give me Line, I'd like to become more familiar with you.”
T: "Really? My friend is mean, I mean one of my other friends." I glanced in that direction of Sarawat.
Boy: "Well, is that you are already in love?"
T: "Not yet" I immediately denied, I just wanted to get to know Pear.
Boy: “Then please give me your Line."
T: "I don't use Line much.”
Boy: "So can we take a picture together?"
T: "All right then.” Hell, it's not just Sarawat's other friends who are watching us too.
Boy: "Look at the camera, please!"
Ka!
Boy: “Thank you." After the picture was taken the boy returned to his place.
"You're in trouble, Tine."
T: "What's wrong?"
A friend greeted me by looking at the phone screen, (a large chunk of the back is alumni flirting with this on IG)
I felt like my life was over.
Sarawat posted three posts of IG. Even these three points I seem to feel some unease, and damn, why am I so uneasy.
T: "Someone came to take a picture with me." I don't know why I suddenly came to my senses.
S: "And then you let someone else take a picture with you?" 
T: “The others just took a picture, and you see you were pulled to table 10, table 12, table 27, table 33, and asked to hug you and I didn't say anything.”
S: "You remember which tables I went to.
T: "Well... I guess so."
S: "I didn't drink the beer someone gave me or go and give anyone a hug, if you know what I mean."
T: "Is that right?"
S: "Stop it," he put down his phone as if he was going to do something with his hands.
S: "You will not be allowed to come to such occasions from now on."
T: "I'm angry.
S: "I'm angry too.
T: "Boring.
S: "Same."
S: "You know why I'm angry.
S: "I've been staring at you.
T: "I've been fine (don't need you looking at me), xsshole!"
S: "All right, then let’s go home.”
T: "..."
"Don't think much of it, the husband and wife quarreled, but it should be resolved smoothly." Man said the last word before everyone stood up.
Damn, what did I just say? My little heart...
"I'm sorry I hurt you~^”
Ah heck, that's my friend and Sarawat friend singing. I covered my ears and screamed for them to change the song. I must have been crazy to hear them say they didn't want to go back to the dorm, so coming to KTV turned out to be unexpectedly trapped. Is this really fun? I guess I would have passed away before I felt happy.
I really wanted to die, luckily my friends were drunk, otherwise they would have gone on endlessly to get my information from Sarawat. I was drunk too, so I'm just saying, but there was actually nothing between me and him that was real!






“Tine, have another one." The man who took Sarawat 3000 is still clinging to his career of persuasion.
T: "Don't drink it, I'll throw up if I drink it again.”
"Really, have another drink."
S: “That's enough, he can hardly stand it." Suddenly a low voice said, and then he walked straight to the couch where I was sitting and sat down next to me.
S: “The mission was not completed. But it was enough" and then I saw him take 3,000 baht from a wallet full of money and give it to my best friend. It's not enough just to hire people, he goes on to deal in front of me, what a jerk!
I sat with Sarawat in the corner of the room. He separated me from my friend by his legs. It was all I could do to sit there, not daring to escape, until my friend put down the mic and tried to sit over, but he couldn't either, because he was blocked by Sarawat's legs. (Honestly, I didn't figure out this pose, it's just Sarawat not letting people touch his wives anyway.)
“Tine, drink." Man across the way handed me a beer, which I would have accepted without hesitation if I were in a normal situation, but now there was a man in the middle that scared me. To save my name, I didn't dare take it.
M: "A little more, how can you be happy if you're not drunk?" Man is still holding on.
S: "He was already drunk.”
M: "How do you know he's drunk, you better give Tine over to me, I want to molest him?"
S: "..." there was no sound, but not long after Sarawat moved his lips to curse him.
S: "Bastrd."
One word answered all the questions, but Man didn't stop there, he was still happy about it, what a pervert.
M: "Just protecting him and not doing anything else is called incompetence.”        
S: "Shut up."
M: "If Tine were my boyfriend, I'd probably be “Tired" every day.”
Maniac!
"Ohhh!" Sarawat kicked his friend Man unflinchingly, and Man yelled so loudly that it overshadowed Fong's song and suddenly fell silent for a moment.
"Hahaha haha." After a while, I wanted to laugh, and I really didn't hold back. Seeing Man leave, limping out of the room with tears in his eyes, I was happy since he deserved it!
S: "You're really annoying."
T: "What's up?" I immediately looked to Sarawat and suddenly fell silent again, a little confused.
S: "When Man kissed you on the forehead, why didn't you duck?”
T: "When was this?"
S: "Don't pretend, I saw it with my own eyes."
T: "I didn't initiate it, I just didn't react."
S: "Don't do that again, I'll keep an eye on you."
T: "I'll go."
S: "Be careful next time you bother."
P: "What were you talking about?"
T: "It's just you.”
P: "It's okay, you're not a couple, you didn't do anything wrong." I think he's right, there's just a sudden feeling of being able to ignore it. Sarawat.
But it always felt wrong to me, and I even tried to deny what Perk said.
It's really weird.
Ten minutes later, I saw Man curled up on his body, hugging three beer bottles. This guy, humiliated and pretending nothing happened. It was only a moment later that he dared to frown at Sarawat.
The karaoke and drunken night people went on. I was drunk, and Sarawat was drunk. We left the KTV at 3:00, and my friend dragged me out, and I couldn't believe it, I was drunk. Must be because the pig team that got bought for 3,000 baht. Dang it, was so easy to get bought, I can't really walk anymore.
S: “Theme, you put him down. I'll carry him.
Theme: "OK, I need help, I'm really dying."
(There's a little quarrel in the back and it's not over.)
I wanted to open my mouth and say I could go by myself, but I was afraid it would be too humiliating to say no. My three friends aren't doing very good either, about the same as me. (The latter paragraph is the discussion of where to go back, and then because of the proximity of Tine's dorm, Sarawat took him back to Tine's dorm.)
I felt touched for a long time and opened my eyes to see that Sarawat was fumbling around in my pockets for my dorm room key. He seems to have intentionally or unintentionally touched “The place where vetting has not been given". It is in my pants bag, what are you fumbling with my crotch, xsshole!
T: "Did you find it?"
S: "Not yet."
T: “Then when are you going to find it?”
S: "Until I'm comfortable enough."
T: "You fvcking bastrd."
After a curse, Sarawat took out his key and opened the room door, roughly throwing me on the bed. Ai’Hiaa Sarawat, I'm a human being, not a cow. The light was too bright and I closed my eyes, trying to fall straight to sleep, when suddenly I felt Sarawat picking at my pants.
T: "What are you doing?" I opened my eyes to see Sarawat helping me out of my jeans.
S: “Take it off for you.
T: "No need, I need to sleep."                 






S: "It's uncomfortable, help you take it off.”                                          
T: "Don't, it's annoying.               
Shiaa!It was aAs if talking to a cow, he didn't pay me any attention and pulled my pants down, leaving only a pair of flowered pants to cover my body. After a while.
Help me get my shirt off, I was powerless to resist. He also took off his blouse and lay down next to me.
T: "I'm telling you, don't touch me at night."
S: "I know."
T: "I'm going to bed.”
S: "Good night."
After that, I fell asleep.
It was already afternoon when I woke up, dazed and groggy in the head, and woke up dumbfounded for a moment to find that Sarawat wasn't there anymore. I opened my phone to find 10 missed calls, and I dialed back to find out what my pig teammates were up to.
O: "Hello."
T: "Ohm, are you guys okay. Why were you guys calling me?"
O: "Pretty good, how about Sarawat."
T: "You “good friends”, why do you come up and ask strangers?"
O: "It's no surprise, you look a little different from before, we just called to ask if you lost yourself last night because of a boy named Sarawat? We were drunk last night and didn't know what was going on.”
T: "Lost my foot, I'm fine, thanks for caring.”
O: "Is that so? Then I'm relieved, we saw you post a picture on IG, and we thought you had a secret lover.”
T: "What diagram? Which diagram did I post?"
O: "Just last night."          
T: "I didn't post last night."
O: "Go up there and see, if you don't know what's going on, that's right.”
I clicked on IG and saw nearly a hundred comments, I was shocked, as if it wasn't my account, I guess it must have been some jerk who used my phone last night. TMD, I clicked on that image and at that moment I almost threw my phone out, it was me lying in bed with just a flowery pant head and a football jersey. If I was wearing a political science faculty uniform instead of a football jersey then that might be okay. Luckily for me, the bastrd didn't lift the belly shirt and let someone see the Sarawat's name written inside. And yet I still wanted to die. What the hell, why did this happen to me.
And then there's the alumni conversation on IG, and presumably the flirting with this. Tell Tine not to delete it, later Sarawat says Tine got the clothes from him, and then the following Man comments "knocked up.")
Aside from the annoyance, Sarawat makes me more nervous before closing, my little heart....
A week went by, and every morning so many people asked me, were you wearing Sarawat's clothes? I couldn't take it anymore, posting to explain that it was the last time everyone went out for drinks together and he got drunk and landed in my dorm.
It's not enough to be handsome, I have to have the ability to solve everything. All the problems were solved under one of my posts.
Tine is such a cool boy.
“The girls kept contacting me and I couldn't answer everyone because I was a bad, bad boy, that's all.”
After humming the song, it wasn't enough, I also called Sarawat to glare at him, but got a very casual answer - “That's it." Even though I had cursed him in my heart for a long time before, I expected him to answer me for more things, but there was none. Never mind, no matter how angry, just ignore it for now.
I was practicing my guitar at the club as usual in the afternoon, and learned that Sarawat was playing football and that today was a match between two colleges. I don't really want to go, I don't want to be looked at interrogatively, and to avoid that, even if I promised to cheer him on before.
Life is like a drama.
It wasn't long before the door was opened and Dim rushed in, his brow furrowed.             
D: "Where has everyone gone?"                        
T: "All went to cheer for the football game."                                                                
D: "Oh yeah, right, and then why didn't you go."                     
T: "Erm mm.... Which one do you support?”                  
Dim didn't answer, shook his head, looked at his phone for a while, and turned to a new topic.                                       
D: "I'm going to post the video you guys sent a few days ago.”                                             






T: "Did you send it."        
D: "No, not until I'm done with my work. When you're done with practice, take the trouble to close the door.”
Twenty minutes later, I clicked on a post on FB that contained a lot of videos of people. I clicked on the page for Pear (the girl Tine wanted to flirt earlier) and found that I hadn't spoken since the last time I said I was going to find her.
Is she angry? Normally, I'm supposed to go on and on about pleasing the girls, but this time I didn't want to meet them as usual.
I looked at myself in the phone screen, and God, this handsome look in my eyes, good singing voice. When I went to read the reviews, I cried because the most popular comment on this one was, “The chords are still played wrong, there's really no point in a monkey hanging from a tree." Ai’Hiaa Dim, that's hardcore. Still, there was a lot of encouragement from friends and girls and I felt even more proud.




                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive