Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 11: The Loser has to bow

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 11: The Loser has to bow

(This is what happened when the Four Male Leads got together to discuss it after the IG incident and Tine's friend asked Tine the truth)

"Seriously, what's going on between you two?" Perk asked vaguely as he ate another sandwich.
T: "How the do I know?!"
P: "Who knows then? He never uses IG, but has registered an account specifically to follow you."
"He has nothing in his album, but photos of you.”
"And ah, the comments from his friend's mouth are also slurred. Seriously, maybe my liking you is really what I mean by liking you."
"EM MM, that's just so thought-provoking."    
T: "Fvck you," before my friends could think any further, and I hastened to deny their ridiculous guesses.
Think. Fvck, they're chattering so much, I can't even plug a word in.
T: "Come on, that's not even true. Sarawat would send IG all because his friend took his phone. Besides, this... Some people are out of shape by the day, do you still think they are serious?"
P: "But it's all Tuesday, and Sarawat hasn't deleted them of that IG of his.”
T: "How do I know what's going on! If I met him, I'd have to talk to him!"
(Tine's friends are really... Really lazy serious lazy, really seriously lazy about assists.)
 What the hell is Sarawat going to do? Why is his phone full of my photos? The most important thing is... ...Sarawat said "I like it".
What the hell does "happy for you" mean? It's his friend comment and they probably know what's going on. Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah.
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh! What a pain in the xss!
(Here's the Four Male Leads that afternoon when Tine went to cheer on the College of Engineering and the College of Agriculture as a cheerleading representative members happen)
I didn't see Sarawat with them today. It's better if he doesn't come, or I'm afraid he'll just rob the athletes who have been the talk of the town.

“We came to you and had to put up with your narcissism, but who exactly are you looking for?"
T: "I'm not!"
"Looking for my friend?"
T: "What exactly are you trying to say?"
"Sarawat is not here. The seniors of the music club are dragged off to prepare for the next concert.”
I don't know anything about the music club's activities. Ah, but thought to think that I was too busy rehearsing to go to the music club during this time, all the questions make sense if you think about it this way I'm done. (I guess that's why the Sarawat thing hasn't happened for days.)
(Even if you deny it, even if you try your best to convince yourself and others not to care, but you can't fool yourself, Tine, you're so righteous.)
 (Picking up on the salad bowl friends who came to Tine, they were there to get Tine selfies. This happened after the football game and only the cheerleaders were left at the stadium to rehearse, rehearsing was put off and I was on IG, White Tiger Gang members PO selfies of themselves and Tine)
If they don't put the picture out there, it won't be a problem. These stupid guys!!!!
Man_maman: came to see the cheerleader selection.
It didn't take long for the White Tiger Gang to jump out and comment.
Thetheme 11: (Action) It's so cute and standard.
KitteTee do you: need to go to that guy? I'm sorry for you.
Bigger330: Go (cheering for the show ball game/good for you)@Sarawatlism
Boss_pol @Sarawatlism did the math, it's good not to come, don't be sad.
Sarawatlism: even cuter than usual... Oops, it's all over.
 (Here's what happened between them when the Sarawat came to the stadium looking for him after Tine's cheerleading draft came into the night.)






"Guys, excuse me, this is my friend." I ran quickly out of the queue, pushing on Sarawat's waist. And we quietly, he walked out of the gym for a long distance until he broke this silence.
S: "Have you eaten yet?"
I nodded, "And you?"
S: "Not yet."
T: "Wanna go eat now? We'll have to hear the results of the selection later." In fact, I feel like I'm really, really hungry, Perk brought me snacks that didn't know where they had fallen.
S: "Go wash your face first, your face looks disgusting now."
His words startled me: "Why? Does my face look oily now?"
S: "No, but I don't like you like that. How many times have I said I don't like you wearing makeup?"
T: "I'm sure the seniors wouldn't agree." Over my rebel, he dragged me into the toilet next to the gym. Looking at me in the mirror, my face was slightly sweaty, but it didn't mess with my makeup like I thought it would. Sarawat didn't let me look for long, he tied up the hair on my forehead with a leather band and watered his handkerchief and splash it in my face.
T: "Hey!!! What are you doing!!!?”
S: "Wash all your makeup off."
T: "Fvck, it's waterproof! You're the one who washes it!" I fought back as hard as I could, my school uniform drenched in water and then, this guy pulls out a can of makeup remover cream from inside his bag and so on!!!! How did this guy know where a makeup remover was a thing???? Not only that, he (put the makeup remover cream) quickly and roughly on my face, rubbing it hard, as if the surface was not my face, but a dirty, tarmac road.
T: Sa big ring got me! Big villain!!!! “Be gentle, I feel the tears in my eyes, the silvery shreds in my eyes are being squeezed soft by you!"
S: "You can't rub it."
Big stupid cow!!!!
T: "You don't know how to use it? So how do you know how to buy it?"
S: "Go to 7-11 and let the salesman get it for you."
T: "Do you hate my makeup that much? I can't believe you even went to buy this!"
S: "Yeah, I don't like it. Don't let me see Sister put makeup on you again, I'll take it all off."
T: "Don't do something so childish."
(Here's what happened when Tine went back and listened to the draft and found out he'd been picked and came out looking for Sarawat.)
T: "You..." I made a big ghost face at Sarawat.
S: "Pouting at me for what?" Why does he still stink with a face that doesn't even know how to comfort me!!!
T: "I don't want to be a cheerleader.”
S: "But you joined (the cheerleaders) before."
T: "It's exhausting!!!"
S: “The makeup is ridiculous."
???? Is that something I can decide? What's his problem? Why bother messing with me!!!!
T: "Okay then, give me your makeup remover."
S: "Won't."
T: "You're annoying!!!!!!!"
S: I'll be there to take your makeup off after every match, and when I do...”  Ai’Hiaa Sarawat still rubs my head before he leaves, leaving me to stand speechlessly in place. Ah... It's so annoying to be chosen! But... Why is my heart so happy to hear that he'd come to every game... But I'd cheer him on at every game... We'd be even.
(This is what happened the next day when Tine went to the music club, and Tine walked to the door of the music club without going in, observing in secret. To green and Sarawat sitting together, so just eavesdrop outside the door.)
G: "Wat, Tine is not here yet."
See, it's so easy to hear them talking about me.
W: "Hmmm" 1
G: "I want to ask you something. Are you two really close?"
S: "Very (intimate)."
Well done! Sarawat answer made me feel slightly relaxed.
G: "So is Tine's ideal type like mine?"
W: "Not like that at all."
G: "So what kind does he like?"
S: "big-chested things"
G: "So what does he like to eat?"
W: "He didn't say that."
G: "So what does he like?"
S: "Lincoln Park."
Fvck you, you never said I liked Lincoln Park! But that's okay, his answer was totally just muddling Green. Ah, I'm just so touched, I'll repay him by giving him a good cheer at the game!
T: "So, are we going to buy tickets? You get them for your friend, I'll get them for my friend."
Sarawat nodded, but still with a sullen look on her face.
T: "Aren't you happy?"
S: "I had to open for SCRUBB's concert. Because SSSS... Hey, one of the seniors was feeling well."
T: "But you can meet with Brother Meuay and Brother Ball off stage."
"..."
T: "Come on, it's just an opening act, but it's just a bow to us when you go on stage."
S: "Are you an earthworm?"
T: "Bastrd!!!!"
S: "I may have to practice with them this time, so I won't be able to come to the club classroom often."
T: "Don't be stressed." I patted Sarawat on the shoulder, but I was actually excited inside because I could talk to Pear and flirted with her.
S: "No cheating on me with others.”(Actually adultery means adultery h Ahhh)
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh my God!!!!! Has the Buddha appeared? I don't know until the last moment he could say what he has to say!
T: Shh, what an affair! I'm not yours at all!
Sarawat's sharp gaze immediately landed on mine, leaving me muttering how I could answer him.
Huh?? It's like..." It's love, its love ah not cheating."
S: "Your expression is disgusting."
T: "How disgusting is that?!!! There's nothing wrong with this!"
S: "Want to be 'happy'?" (The original enchanted means intoxicated.)
T: "How?"






S: “Take your clothes off and let me rub your chest, I swear you'll be intoxicated all day."
T: "You fvck off!!!!"
Big Villain!!!!! HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big villain Sarawat!!!!
 Other than that, I have to deliberately avoid 'someone'." That man" usually likes to eat in the instrument building, but sometimes he also goes to the center cafeteria, so, must be carefully avoided. I was sitting at the long table playing with my phone, pear, where are you, are you there yet...
“Tine..." Oh, we're a couple. I just thought of her. She's on her way.
"Um... Oh my mamma mia!!!!!!!!!" I cursed unconsciously! I turned my head, and it wasn't petite lovely girl, but rather a giant white rhino!!!!
S: "What's wrong with you?" Sarawat asked calmly.
T: "Haha... Are you here for dinner?"
S: "No, just passing through."
B: "We're going to the faculty of Political Science for dinner, do you want to come along?" Boss interjected quickly.
T: "No, thanks."
The White Tiger Gang nodded and walked away, leaving only Sarawat in place, his eyes fixed on it without blinking.
I am. This gaze, this look... Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's trying to kill me!
Me, I don't have a boyfriend!
T: "EMM... Aren't you hungry?" I was the first to break this silence, and anyway, the immediate priority now is
Branch out the Sarawat before Pear comes, and when I heard the White Tiger Gang say they were going to the Political faculty for dinner, I immediately inquired.
S: "Not hungry."
But the answer that was received was this!!!!
T: "Actually, you should feel hungry."
S: "What exactly are you trying to say?"
T: "Nothing."
S: “Then we can eat here."
T: “The food here is not good, it can't compare to the political academy, think of your poor stomach, I think you should have food with your friends."
S: "Don't bother with that."
T: "But it's lunchtime!"
S: "What exactly do you want me to do, Tine?"
T: "No! I didn't think anything of it! Really!"
P: “Tine... Have you been waiting long?"
I think I need a bit of an emergency to save me from the brunt of it now! Otherwise I think I'm going to be screamed at by this head. Sarawat's white rhino stomped to death!!!! why ah pear!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why did you come so fast?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh hh Ahhh!!!!! This time it was the big and little wives on the spot!!!! !!!Sarawat the anger in his eyes was just turned into substance rushed out, not at Pear of course, but at me, practically burning me to ashes on the spot!!!!
S: "Saying you're going after me, but you're actually dating another girl?"
T: "Sarawat...
S: "Okay, I'm suddenly hungry, I'm going to eat now."
At the sound of the words, he turned around and walked away. Mother! I know we have nothing to do with each other, but why do I feel a burst of guilt? Why is it so troubling when there's nothing to it? Most importantly, there's nothing between us.
There, as he turned to leave, my heart... was feeling... Empty...
In the evening, I sent Sarawat a few emoji packs. But to be honest, I'm not sure he'll call either. I waited a long time, and the phone never rang, but someone as cheeky as me was still doing it.
I wanted to call Sarawat, and finally, my efforts paid off...
S: "Hello" is as monotonous as ever.
T: "Sarawat?"
S: "You typed it wrong."
T: "Bastrd."
S: "Just say what you want me to do" Rude guy! A good wife like me must be pampered!
T: "I'm done with your uniform. Hands, wash, yes, oh!" Never mind this nonsensical remark. Normally, we'd be here every night. He was so busy practicing his guitar last week that I didn't call him for fear of disturbing him.
S: "So?"
T: "It's nothing, I just wanted to tell you about it."
S: "What do you want? Do you want me to go over and get it back?"
T: "No, don't."
S: "I'll hang up then."
Cut
T: "... Just one more second!"





It took me a long time to cheer myself up when the knock on the door came abruptly after 20 minutes or so, before
Opened the door and Sarawat stood in the doorway, dressed in a soccer uniform, as if she had just washed up and was ready for bed.
Where's my uniform? He went straight to my bed and threw himself on the bed
T: In the closet.
S: "Go get it for me.
Not knowing how to be angry, I went to the closet and fished out the biggest t-shirt and shoved it into his hand.
T: "Pay you back"
S: "Hmm, came over here.”
T: Our dorms are so far away, you came here to get your team uniform?
S: “It's not about that.”
T: "..."
S: “Came look at your face, it's been a week and your face is still so ugly.
T: "I hate you."
Sarawat sat up from the bed, crossed his legs and looked at me without saying a word. I know I should admit my mistake now, but I'm actually not wrong either, I never said I would date Sarawat, and we don't have any relationship, so it's my right to skip the music club activities and pick up girls, right? But, uh, I'm sorry, I was wrong!
Well, I don't care about you at all, Sarawat.
"I..." He took a deep breath. There was no way to avoid it. He'd find out someday.
S: "Say it."
T: Now I'll start pursuing Pear in earnest.
Sarawat was silent for a while, I was just hoping he'd give his own attitude and give me some advice, but no, Dang it. The look on his face was practically talking about trying to kill me.
T: "Sarawat"
S: “If you're going to woo her, then I'm going to be your mistress.”
T: "Wait..."
S: “In that case, I'd have to be in tears like everyone else who is left behind when their lovers leaves them, wouldn't I? It's too embarrassing.”
T: “Sarawat, you calm down" I grabbed him by the shoulders and coaxed him like the heroine in a movie.”
S: "...". He stares at me with an expression that seems to say he can back me up and push away at any time. But I have to calm down and be good because the tigers are circling.
T: “Did you hear what I said?”
S: "Didn't hear that."
T: "If you can't hear me, how can you answer my question? The two of us need to talk."
S: "..." This big buffalo looks really angry. This is just awful.
T: "...” I had girlfriends in high school, but they all broke up, and now I'm really lonely alone, I really imagine. Like today, there's a guy with me looking at the blue sky.
S: "You can't watch it yourself."
T: “Dang it! Then we can still enjoy music together.'”
S. "Are your ears deaf?
T: We can also watch movies together.
S: "How did you know she and you would like the same movie?
T: “Do you have to go up against me? .77 Anyway! I just wanted to do something between lovers.”
S: “Then I can be your boyfriend."
T: "It's not the same! You want to get a girlfriend... Of course it's best to have a girlfriend, you know what I mean?"
S: “Don't understand.”
T: “Sarawat.”
S: “You're so annoying. Come and kiss me.”
The words went blank in my mind, and I blinked, one hand propping my head up hard, and he quickly gave me a kiss. In that instant, the world before me suddenly became skin-quiet, my mind was in a state of confusion, and I already felt there's nothing left to know.
Sarawat's lips were pressed against mine, not at all like the gentleness of those girls’, and their kisses didn’t make me kilt over. But... Now I can only sit there in amazement, completely stunned by what just happened.
When he ended the kiss, my heart was still pounding fast and furious. You think you have every right to kiss me! Fvck you.
Just because I kissed... Just because you kissed me doesn't mean you can't stop me from looking for girls.
S: "You will soon be mine.”
T: "..."
S. "So no more flirting with other girls."
I bowed and nodded






The knock on the door and the blinding sunlight outside the window forced me to slowly get out of bed, and the memories of last night were slowly returning.
I don't even remember how I fell asleep yesterday. I only remember Sarawat lying inside my room all night, until
He just left in the morning, and he forgot to take his team uniform!
......... (Tine's friends made a lot of noise when they came in.)
"Oh, what is this thing?" Ai’Hiaa Perk rolled around on my bed and suddenly saw something, if this thing wasn't Sarawat's wallet, it wouldn't be a problem!!!!
Bastrd! Didn't even know to come back for his shirt without the wallet?
“Have you ever bought a wallet like this before?" Ohm asked me.
"My brother, he came and he left this wallet here for a long time." I went to take the wallet from Perk. Vowed to never let them know that Sarawat slept here yesterday!!!! I don't know what I'm afraid of, my heart thumps wild. The relationship between the two of us could never go back to what it was before, it was all ruined!!!
I quickly tucked the wallet in and headed for the shower, ready for class.
"Hey guys, wait, where's my phone?" I just can't wait to hammer Ohm in the head!!!! Lying on my bed and I would still not know where I threw my phone, I feel like I'm simply the most forgetful person in the world!
"You must have left it somewhere in the bed, let's look for it together." Fong also climbed into bed and helped ohm.
Looking for the phone together, suddenly, Perk touched something.
"Oh! Tine, is this your cell phone? Great, let me give Ohm's cell phone a call! "Oh!!! I really hate this situation.
The cell phone well under this pillow is not mine, its Sarawat’s!!!!
The wallet was left behind! The phone is also left behind!!!! I haven't even walked out of this room yet, my mind is already a slurry!
T: "Uh, you use it."
P: "OMG! Why are you using a Dragon Ball phone case these days? I remember you didn't like the anime.
T: "Just... It's been a bit of an obsession lately!" You like a big head! I can't like such childish things! Luckily, yesterday Sarawat. It's his iPhone. If I bring him that Samsung, I'm dead!
P: "What's the password?"
T: "Uh.... 260895."
P: "What does this string of numbers mean?"
T: "You don't need to know."
P: "It's neither your birthday nor your school number." He was still very confused and wanted me to tell him what the numbers meant. Of course it's the big bad guy's birthday..... I broke this guy's previous phone and replaced it with a new one. But he was still using the old password, so I know his password.
T: "You don't need to know that much to know what these numbers represent."
P: “Tine, did you erase all our phone numbers? We can't even find our names in the address book. "Perk slides through the phone.
I've never been in a panic like this. No phone numbers for him? There's certainly no way there's only my phone in this phone!!!!
T: "Because, because I memorized your number!"
P: "Really?"
T: "Uh-huh."
P: "Is this really your phone?"
T: "Whose is it otherwise? Don't ask such a strange question.”
P: “I checked it, the album is full of pictures of you.”
T: "Really?!?!!" Wait, why did my face show up in the album, I began to wonder, why did my picture show up inside Sarawat's album?
T: "Oh. My goodness," I finally breathed a sigh of relief the moment Ohm's phone rang from the bed.
T: "Have you guys seen Ohm's phone? Give me my phone back."
P: "Wait, I will borrow it for fun. Why is it that you're logged in and above your IG with a Sarawat account?'
T: "He borrowed my phone yesterday to log in."
P: "When did you run into him? How come we don't know?"
T: "Encountered yesterday at the Health Sciences Department."
P: "What about Facebook and Twitter? I'm going to borrow your Facebook."
T: "You have it on your own phone! Give me back my phone!"
P: "Ha, you still have My World in your phone."
T: "Of course."
P: "I want to play this game too, but I don't know how, can you teach me?"
T: "Uh..."
P: "How much did you pay for this game?"
T: "I think it's less than 100 baht, I don't remember it very well either... Hahaha."
P: “This is Sarawat's phone."
T: "Yes... Oh!!!! NO!!!! No!!!!!
P: "Are you still going to lie? I judged it to be the big buffalo's phone when I saw the Dragon Ball phone case."
BANG!!!!! It's all over!!!!
P: "Come on and tell me the truth."
T: "What do you want me to say? I don't know anything!"
P: "You'd know a regular friend's cell phone password, Tine? tell me, what exactly your relationship with him is?”
T: "No relationship at all, just regular friends.
P: "Are you sure?"






T: "Of course."
P: “That's fine, you take a look." He gave me back Sarawat's cell phone, Ohm, Perk, Fong laughing all the way to the side.
 What left me alone to stare dumbfounded what an IG picture that opens on my phone screen.




                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive