Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 13: Enduring mosquitoes with together

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 13: Enduring mosquitoes with together

I spent an hour in the guitar room, got a little bored, and shut the door and went back to my dorm. Opened up my phone to surf the web, and suddenly found an IG post about Sarawat's injury, and in the picture I saw Sarawat sweating profusely, with a calm expression, but with blood all over his knees. My mood was suddenly and completely behind me and I couldn't quietly continue reading the reviews. Someone else in the comments down there asked me if I was coming. With so many people in IG caring for him and none to take care of him, his legs were out of whack and he was pulled aside to sit by his friends. I made a quick dash to the field, I searched in a panic and saw the college social grounds, I didn't hesitate to rush over. Many people gathered around the field to watch the game. I saw Sarawat on the other side of the field.


T: "You..." I raised my voice and approach him with sympathy.
S: "Are you coming to cheer us on, too?" Damn, I'd feel bad if you said that.
T: "Why don't you treat the wound and just let it bleed? Where are the medics, where are your fan girls? Where are your friends! TMD why are you still sitting here, doesn't it hurt? Are you trying to get your leg amputated?"
S: "Just a fall," he said softly.
T: "Just a fall? This wound looks like it was hit by a car."
S: "It was an accidental injury while blocking the ball, don't worry. Calm down.
It was so hot, I got down on one knee to examine his wounds, his clothes were dirtier than a wild dog, and I couldn’t tell whether he was playing football or begging.              
S: "I just told them I would take care of the wound myself." He picked up the medical kit beside him and handed it to me.            
T: "Do something for me and handle it yourself.”        
S: "I can't handle it on my own right now, it hurts."                                         
T: "What if I'm not here."            
S: “Then I will let it bleed to death."      
T: “Then you really will die." It really was a matter of not seeing the coffin without tears, and I picked up the alcohol disinfectant and sprinkled it on a cotton ball and went hard to scrub his wounds.
S: (Make a sound that cannot pass the audit.”)
T: "Bastrd Sarawat"
S: "Do it light, okay." I should have stuck a cotton ball in his mouth. Luckily, we were on the other side of the field, everyone was watching the game, and his fanboys were so far away that no one should have heard.
T: "Where's the anti-inflammatory medication?
S: "It's run out.
T: "It's a pain in the xss to get hurt without anti-inflammatories, don't you really know the importance of having those at hand?"
S: "So I was mistaken?"
T: "It's a mistake starting with your injury!"
S: "Don't worry, it's okay, it'll be fine." I guess without anti-inflammatories, treating it with alcohol should be fine for now and the only way to go for a short time.
S: "Your hands are shaking." I stopped to wipe the wound and looked up at this man who was causing me trouble.
T: "I feel like I'm a little scared to see blood."               
S: "I'm shaking too."                    
T: "What is shaking?”      
S: "Heart."            
T: "You must have had too much coffee."                                 
S: "Maybe so."                 
T: "Coffee has too much adrenaline.”                
S: "Well, maybe I'm afraid to see blood.            
My heart was pounding too...    

The SCRUBB concert scene was truly spectacular.
The event will take place at 8 p.m. in the school's indoor gym. I was in attendance with friends, school leaders and the White Tiger Gang. After the check-in, I stood in the stands with students preparing props for the event. This event is not quite like the others in that it allows teams from outside the school to participate. So today I saw a lot of students from other schools come to our school.
I haven't seen Sarawat in about three days, since the football game where the two teams were tied 1-1. I think he should be exhausted, wasting his time in the music room preparing for the event. So I had to go ask him some questions today about the situation and why do I feel that I look like his stepmother now.
Today I'm wearing a SCRUBB shirt, waiting at the front of the stage for my favorite artists - P'Meuay and P'Ball. However, it's still a long time before they take the stage.
Man: “Tine, please take a picture of Sarawat when he comes on stage.
T: "Why me?"
M: "Now who doesn't know you're his wife, go do his wife's business.”
T: "You freaking...”
M: "It's all up to you, whether you love to shoot pictures or not."
It's all karma, and I'd look like a villain if I didn't take his pictures. I often take on photo assignments at events, but today I didn't have my DSLR with me, or I would have had to hold the camera up again for fear that my neck wouldn't be out of place.
After a long wait, the spotlight finally came on with the drums beating and everyone was focused on the stage, I tried to find the person I was familiar with, a very tall man who appeared in the middle of the stage, but I didn't get a good look at his face.
"Hello everyone, we're the SSSS Band!" Not a moment later, the lead singer announced their opening in a low voice.
"Last year our band won the school's music award, and this year I hope everyone will support us as well."
Screams came from below the stage.
"Okay, now it's your turn, are you ready to get high?"
"Ready!”
Musical instruments echoed in the ears and everyone began to scream and dance.
It's a lot like the previews I've heard in bars before, but today it's a little different, the venue is bigger, the lights are cooler, and more importantly, Sarawat looks even better than before.
"Aaaaahhhhhh, Sarawat." came the screams from below the stage.
The spotlight clearly hit every band member on stage in the face, and even though Sarawat was standing off to the side, he couldn't avoid the intense light, and I watched as he gracefully strummed the strings. His thick fingers weren't fit for typing, and when on the guitar, I couldn't take my eyes off him.
Today, like me, he was wearing SCRUBB T-shirt, and he seemed to be the only one on stage wearing SCRUBB, while the rest of the band members wore flashy jackets to win the contest.
"Let's sing together, everyone can dance with me! oh! open your eyes, look at the sky, forget your worries, what we are looking for, what we are holding on to, good dreams are coming.”
It's a song that's so exciting, 'Dancing' inspires everyone in the audience.    
At this point, I picked up my phone and snapped dozens of shots towards the Sarawat, which I was convinced he wouldn't see.              
Surrounded by some pretty young ladies, I put down my phone to observe the festival and found that the stage where the Sarawat was located attracted more people than anywhere else.
"He's so handsome.
"Ah, he looked at me."
Presumably a lot of people are shouting these kinds of words, but they don't actually know Sarawat.
Well, I don't want anyone to know him, or he wanting to know someone else.
I stood for a long time, trying to ignore the strange thought that had just occurred to me. When he looked up.
It was like I was light years away from him. Even so far away, I couldn't take my eyes off him.
Damn, this badass is really charming me.
Song by song the members of the band ended, immersed in the song they had performed. I didn't know how to sing anything other than SCRUBB's band, and I stood there slowly dumbfounded, watching the stage slowly become a blur.
The SSSS band song ended, and some people started chanting Sarawat's name and shouting for him to introduce himself, but it was useless and he would always be the first one to leave the stage. I'm trying to get out of thinking about Sarawat and focus on the SCRUBB that's about to take the stage, the familiar people moving around the stage, the moment I forget to yell. After P’Meuay and P’Ball appeared on stage, I tried to get closer to the stage, but I couldn't move at all, there were too many people to see, and damn, it was all Sarawat's fault that had me squeezed in at the moment. I don't think anyone will blame Sarawat for being my first target.
Suddenly, a man appeared beside me, dressed in SCRUBB's clothes, and it was him, Sarawat.
T: "How did you find me?”
S: "I've been watching you.”
T: "Is that so? I see you're busy and there's a lot of girls backstage looking for your phone number, right?"
S: "How do you know that?" He answered so bluntly that I wanted to hammer him hard in the head.
T: "It seems to be true, you look angry.”            
S: "Right.”                                     
T: "So you gave them the number?"                              
S: "No, you're more important, so come on."                                                                
T: "Looking for what? Is it that important to me?"                               
S: "Yes."                                        
T: "..."                                            
S: "I'm afraid you would run off with someone else."                          
T: "Bastrd" I took his hand and clenched it hard to vent my anger and he responded with more force, Dang it, the bear paws were giving me so much pain. Meuay on stage said, “This song reminds me of when I still lived in Chiangmai and its name was..."                                   
T: "See Scape"                             
S: "You know it?"                            
T: "Of course I know, he said it at last year's concert."
S: "Where's that."
"A university in Bangkok." The memory of that day is still vivid to me, and I can sometimes even feel the atmosphere of the day.
S: "Was it fun?"
T: “True joy and happiness.”
S: "I know."
T: "How do you know?"
S: "Look at the look on your face right now.”
T: "But then I was standing near the stage, and now." My face had a pained look.
S: "Want to see them so close?"
T: “Think so."
S: “Then climbs up on my shoulder." With that, he knelt down and looked up at me.
T: "Won't." I patted him on the shoulder in denial.
S: "Come on, trust me, I won't make you fall."
T: "It's not the fear of falling, you're actually letting me ride on your shoulder?"
S: "It's okay, it's over soon.
I gave in and did as I was told, and the Sarawat slowly stood up.
T: "Oh! TMD! Freaking awesome!" After I made sure I was seated properly on his shoulders, I propped up the Sarawat's head and started waving my hand to sing along with the song.
See Escape ended, with several more songs in the background, until the last one got the people who were at the event to sing along.
Can you believe it, Sarawat made me sit on his shoulder for ages and ages? After the last song, Sarawat put me down.
“This song is for those who are truly in love, maybe we are still stumbling in front of love, no relationship, at this moment, forget everything, look at the people around you and experience what you are really like!
Smile face.
Keep an eye on each other.
Take your hands.
Everything Meuay said I understood, because I received these signals from the person I was with.
A desire to be understood deep down, to write a story every minute of every day.
Every day we'll see each other.
Every night we'll stay together.
We look for a certain emotion and crave a sense of belonging.
Still waving goodbye.
I'm a tangled person, well, actually I don't seem to understand emotions, I don't really. All I knew was that Sarawat was watching me, and my heart was fluttering. We didn't say anything, just looked at each other, hand in hand, and sang until the end, Sarawat with sweat running down his face, and me too, but we didn't bother.
It's just that we've been together too long. Maybe you had a moment.
I want to be with you. I want you to know me.
There's plenty of time.
Just you and me. 
I heard the last P’Meuay stop suddenly, as if at that moment, I understood what Sarawat had done to me.
P’Meuay said, “And look at each other as we finish the song together.”
This is the one inside of us... Love
Separated from Sarawat back at the dorm, I leaned wearily against the bed, nothing but the notifications of my phone in my ear. After closing my eyes for a long time, I picked up my phone and turned on the Instagram. at first I didn't care, flipping down and seeing Man say Sarawat tried for a long time to get those words right.
Seeing the last three pictures that Sarawat posted on Instagram, the first one is of Sarawat standing there in his school uniform, taking pictures of the banner for the SCRUBB concert, and I realized I was in it. The second photo was taken by someone else of me riding on his shoulder and the third photo was of us holding hands.
The text below the first photo.
@Sarawatlism was in Bangkok with you last year.
second photo
@Sarawatlism was with you in Chiangmai this year.
Third photo
Wherever @Sarawatlism goes, I want to be with you.                          
I read a few comments. Bastrd, I couldn't resist when I didn't really want to see it, it was too much temptation.
"Is that true? They're just friends, right?"
"It's not what you say, Sarawat has openly liked him, and seems to have liked him for a long time."
"Is it Tine? We should accept him, he's handsome and cute too."
"He was pretty famous before, too, hey, why Sarawat is already famous."
"How did you guys see that Sarawat liked him?"
"I was right next to them at the SCRUBB concert site, and they were close the whole time, holding hands without letting go."
Fong's call interrupted my thoughts.
T: "Hello?"
F: "Awake?" In fact, I didn't sleep all night, I just lay there.
T: "Yes."
F: "We are going to have breakfast in the cafeteria. Hurry up and wash up and get dressed and come out."
T: "Well... "
F: "Dude, do you hear me?"
T: "Hmmm!"
F: "Give you half an hour, or don't blame me for doing it."
My heart had been cold and fragile, and since the outbreak on Instagram, I hadn't slept until the next morning, and my black eyes were panda-like. While having breakfast with the Fong they asked me if I had run away from the zoo. The reason for this is mainly the fact that Sarawat's fanboys kept asking about my relationship with Sarawat.
I'm also a little confused, heart pounding, and was pretty shocked last night, not to mention the Sarawat fans. If I wasn't in those pictures, I probably wouldn't believe it. It's been a year since I saw the concert in Bangkok, and I really have no recollection of ever seeing the Sarawat there. But after looking at his picture, a glimmer seemed to show up in my chaotic memory.
The reason for my insomnia is probably that I'm so distracted, always thinking about that miserable handsome face of Sarawat, that I wonder if I'm in the early stages of insomnia.
"Last night was a blast." The friend sitting across the table scooped up a spoonful of thin rice and put it in his mouth, and preached excitedly.
T: "What is it?"
"Don't pretend, it's just Sarawat posted about it. You met him a year ago, how come you never told us?”
T: "I really don't know."   
“Then again, do you like him?"  
T: "Like your freaking face."        
"Gee, it's actually pretty obvious. I see he has you dazed, as we all suspect you have a girlfriend." 
T: "Bullshit!"         
"Open up your heart."    
T: "Open up your xss, I like girls."           
"Okay, I believe." But his expression didn't look at all like one of belief.
T: "I was talking to Pear recently." I quickly changed the subject.
"Is it the one from medical school, I see you and her talked once a few weeks ago and haven't seen each other since, it seems to me your heart is not in her."
T: "I don't know, can't explain.”
"Because of Sarawat."
T: "Never." I shook my head.
“There's nothing you can do, you have to find out for yourself." After that, Fong continued to eat the thin rice.                                                         
T: "I think I'm sick."                                  
F: “Talk about the symptoms."                                                                                                    
T: "You don't want to think too much of it."                                            
F: "No no no, hurry it up."                                               
T: "When you're dating, do you ever think about not knowing how to treat girls. Not only have that, but I sometimes shied away from talking to each other."  
F: "Never, I never have a dating procrastination."                     
T: "..." That doesn't help me at all.                                  
F: "So who are you thinking of now, Sarawat?"                                                            
T: "No, Pear."
F: “Then there must be a reason why you are afraid to talk to her. Think about what's different from when you were in a relationship before, if something is messing with your heart."
T: "Exactly as if that were the case."
F: "You're so stupid, because your heart is in someone else's."
T: "If I had noticed, I would have dared to pursue it, but I'm still a little confused."              
F: "Because of what, because he's gay?"
T: "No."     
F: “Then why?”                             
T: "I don't know, my heart started to wobble and mine felt like half my brain was falling asleep but I've had ten hours of sleep today.”
F: "You didn't even sleep last night."
T: "My heart trembles when I'm with him."
F: "Maybe it's because the air conditioning temperature is too low."
T: "My heart fluttered and I felt like it was too hot."
F: "Maybe it's the high body temperature. Just wait a bit."
T: "What's even more disconcerting is that when I'm with him, I seem to be able to feel SCRUBB's vocals, TMD, which feels better than I've ever heard them."         
F: “That's because it's easier to mobilize the five senses with a live performance.”
T: "But I saw it last year too and it wasn’t not like yesterday." 
F: "Okay."              
T: "When he let me ride on his shoulder, my heart pounded so hard I couldn't breathe."
F: "Don't worry, if you let Pear ride on your shoulder it will be like that too.
T: "I don't think so."
Fong leaned back breathlessly in his chair, sighing.
T: "A lot of times I can't find the answer."
F: "You will not find the answer, it is a sign of falling into the tomb of love, you will fall into it unknowingly, Sarawat has dug the pit for you very deep.
I honestly had no idea how much the Sarawat fanboys would hate me or support me, and when I got out of the car to go to the teaching building after breakfast, there were so many eyes staring at me that I didn't dare to take half a step, and I stood aside with my backpack.




                                           ~ 2gether ~





Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive