Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 03: Please don't doubt that I really want to be close to you.

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa I Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 03: Please don't doubt that I really want to be close to you.

Sometimes, Tine can't help but wonder.... Why did he meet such a surprise himself? Just press and hold F5 directly, then log out and log in again and it'll be the same as always!

Ai'Sarawat.
A perfect illustration of what the word absolute shameless means! It wasn't enough to forcefully take my phone and bully me by logging into my social accounts with my identity and post things before I went to bed, I didn't want this to get complicated because I was afraid the girls would misunderstand me and I had to rush through my friends list and search my name and open the chat box intending to curse the guy to death.
Tine is cool gai: Wat, you bastrd, how did you know my password?
I saw that the chat box indicated that it was being typed and I was still a clear face before he replied to the message.
“Just saw it.”
You can read it, can't you? It's the same damned Sarawat who is replying to my messages on my Facebook and I'm replying to his messages on the same account, like it's asking myself a question, but it's actually not good at all?
That's a six-digit code. How the fvck did you know that?
“123456 code for mental retardation”
Why you xsshole! The face was good-looking, but the mouth was so fvcking bxtchy, I only dared to scold him in my heart, but the news was like a stone sinking into the sea.
Sarawat.
The moment I saw the message, what I saw was...
     “()”
I'm warning you, don't touch my Facebook again!
“(⊙⊙)”


Did you fvcking understand that?
“(▽⊙)” 


Fvck! You son of a bxtch! I can't stand you!
      “( (?) )” 


     Don't send me any more of these! You big bastrd!
      “… (o)…”
      “(↗⊙)”






      “()”
Uh-uh-uh, I can’t put up with it.
      “( ( )
      You freaking xsshole!
      “()”

I really shouldn't have downloaded so many emoticons, Wat's deadpan writing is just endless blinking, no progress at all, except for the literal ones, I don't think we'll have anything to talk about until I delete them and get ready for a showdown with him...
DING!
Less than three minutes after that, a notification box popped up.
Tine is cool gai: Warning! Secret snippets of XX! The vicious murderer dumped his body under the viaduct! Hurry up and click to watch! It will be deleted later!
Fvck you, Sarawat, you son of bxtch! Just read some of this stuff for yourself but why do you have to put it on my Facebook page! I'm a bit of a handful right now because I don't know what kind of mess this video is all about, all I can do is hit the delete button and ask myself how fvcked up it has to be! Even people who hadn't even said hello before were going around asking who Tine was.
Was it really necessary to make it like this?
If the uninformed people think I've gone off the rails in my pursuit of Sarawat, in fact, I'm thinking in my heart about dismembering him and throwing him in the river! This bastrd!!!!
At first I thought I'd put up with it and wait until tomorrow. But! Now! I can't take it anymore! I'm gonna call him right now, and this xsshole won't answer his phone. I'm so fvcking pissed, I'm so fvcking pissed!
The first time he didn't answer, the second time he didn't answer and by the third time I was so angry that my brain was flying out! Did I look like a bully, because before I could say anything, I heard a voice on the other end of the phone that made people crash.
“The user you are calling is temporarily unavailable...”
FFS! He turned my phone off!
In the early hours of the next day, the inside of the room was so dark it was basically impossible to see anything. Ask me why I'm still up. Don't think I was afraid to dream about that sissy Green, in fact, I'm more afraid of what that Sarawat bastrd is doing to my Facebook again.
It wasn't until the sun came up that I staggered off my pillow, showered and dressed and went to school as fast as I could, I was going to their college to blow that Sarawat's dog's head off! As for asking him for help, let's get it over with! I'm already going to have a meltdown with him now! It's the same kind of meltdown as coming from PSM-ing!
"Nadech, let me borrow your homework and copy it."
"Wouldn't you look at what's going on now before you joke like that?" I went straight to Phuak, watching him quietly as I dropped my book bag on the table.
"What's with that look? Were you tied up by the girlfriend from the curry shop owner's family?"
"I've encountered something a hundred times more serious than this!"
"Oooei, I see, are you upset about that thing you put on Facebook? I understand, Sarawat is handsome after all, but sometimes we can't just post these things on social networks."
"I don't fvcking like him, I just want to scold him to death, all better than this."
"TMD! So why did you post it on Facebook?"
"I'm not the one posting."
"Who else would it be if not you? Your twin brother?"
"Whatever." I ended the conversation, then I went to the drinks shop owner's lady and bought a super good drink, only to find that Ohm and Fong just happened to walk over as I was paying to go back to the table and sit down.
"Ai’Tine, you came just in time, just now I met Green when I entered the faculty and he was looking all over for you." Ohm told me the news with a calm face, but it scared the hell out of me.
"So what do you say?"
"Just told him you're not here yet, chances are you're still sleeping inside the dorm."






"Fvcking' hell."
"That's good, isn't it? He was running super-fast and sweating profusely. I'm told you made a big deal out of it last night."
"Don't bring it up." I gritted my teeth and said, I looked towards the other three people of the Four Male Leads with an obedient expression, not to mention this and that, it was already a very difficult thing for me to walk into the academy today with all four limbs.
"OK, no more."
"Really?"
"Really."
"Are you sure?"
"OK."
"Don't tempt me again."
"Don't tempt you."
"Show off fine."
"Just show off."
"Then I'll go."
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to dig a hole and bury you xssholes, and to joke about it, see how I look first, okay?" But I'm just kidding them too, crap, so annoying.
Sometimes it's nice to be with the three of them and do everything together except in money and a future. Right now I can only see the chaos of college life, but it will at least help me get out of my troubles for a while. Before I continue to be annoyed to death with my troubles, I decided to take care of getting rid of the culprits of those things last night.
I'm sure that Ai’Hiaa Sarawat is now in political science class.
"You guys copy your homeworks first, and remember to turn mine in together when you do." I stood up with my bag and my water.
"So where are you going?"
"Go to Wat," I replied truthfully.
"My goodness!!!! Are you that anxious?" Fong was not enough in that weird voice, still bickering, until I tried to give him a kick in the pants and he was done.
"Anxious is not anxious I don't know what it is, but I know my feet are anxious now."
"Are you going to kick him?"
"No! If you continue to gossip, I will kick your dog in the head. Want to try it?"
"Have fun as you wish my friend, and save your feet for toddlers."
As soon as I walked out of Law School, I walked straight to the Politics School, and just the moment my feet stepped through the doors of the Politics School, everyone was looking at me with the kind of look you do bad things with, whether it was the seniors, or the nongs in the same year all turned to look at me at the same time.
Holy crap! As if I'd done anything to harm the world.
Everyone, I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't even think that I shouldn't have, why would I let myself be in such an embarrassing situation, but that's all that matters. Maybe I made some great sin in my past life and brought someone to their death so that I would be gossiped about by these people in this life.
Not far from the marble table, I saw the culprit sitting alone less than 20 meters away from me, and I flew past him with a fvcking walk.
"Why didn't you answer the phone?" I asked aloud as I was about to approach him, Sarawat had been reading a comic book and looked up at me with an expressionless face as I just walked up to him.
"Didn't you say no matter who called, I wasn't allowed to answer it? So I didn't answer."
"FFS, I means someone else is calling, not me calling it myself."
"You didn't say that again last night."
"You're fvcking trying to be a bxtchy person here, aren't you? Then why did you turn my phone off?"
"I'm bored."
I wanted to bore his doggy head and beat him to ka-ching.
“Can I have my phone back?" Before the words had even finished, I was already eagerly reaching for my phone in front of him, and my social network was now in desperate need of repair.
"So has my phone been fixed?" He looked over with a provocative look.
"I'll bring it to you when it's fixed."
"When you bring me my phone and it is when am I going to return your phone." It's so hard for me... Why is there such a difficult person in this world to communicate with! Since I was born, I was the first person I had ever met who needed to use my full body strength to endure talking to him. If he's like this, I'm going to organize the girls in the harem to come after him, which is my ultimate move.
"I said... Won’t you lie to me, you wouldn't want to give me back my phone after playing with my phone for a day."
"Didn't anyone teach you that in your childhood?"
"Teach what?"
"Teach your children not to lie or they will grow up to do so."
"Which way is this lying? You make it clear to me."
"That's what it looks like in front of the eyes, stay away from me, you are annoying."
"It bothers you to open your mouth to talk, and it bothers you not to talk, I'll interview you ah, can I buy the words for you to speak?"
"You can't afford it, every word of mine is expensive." Well I be damned, and it was true that the man face value was high, but even if  the face value was high but the heart was bad, and the words were awkward.






"Are you going to keep standing here and staring at me? I'm going to move on to the comics." You're too Ai’Hiaa good at fooling around, at first I came to want to settle a score with him, but now how I'm still blocked by him can't say a word, I want to die of a heart.
"Then promise me you won't touch my phone again."
"As long as you don't call to mess with me, who's going to call you on that phone."
"Then you just promised me." The fire that came with a bellyful of anger, now gone in the blink of an eye, has turned into the same sitting at the same table, wanting to find something to talk about.
"Is your nickname Wat?"
"My friends call me that, but I don't actually have a nickname." His eyes were still locked on the comic book, but his low voice was already ringing in my ears. He should be incredibly proud because I've never been so kind to anyone, but this big dumbass is all about reading Pirate King Book 50 and feeling like comic book was a hundred times more important than me.
"So what's your nickname?" I went on to ask.
"No nicknames."
"What?"
"Just no nickname."
"Don't you have a nickname?"
"Hmm."
"What were your parents thinking? Having a baby without a nickname?"
"Just think about just taking a big name and not some grown men asking some weird questions."
I really wanted to ask him how he got here when he was a kid. Is it true that when I introduced myself before, I always said, "Hello everyone, my name is Sarawat, I don't have a nickname, because my parents didn't give me a nickname or anything like that? It's crazy... Their family is so special, I've never seen or heard anything like it since I was born."
"Do you have any brothers or sisters then?"
"What are you gossiping about?"
"I just wanted to know."
"There are two younger ones."
"What's their names, maybe I know them."
"I don't think my brothers would want to know someone like you."
"How do you know? They don't have nick names either, and your family isn't all called by the big names."
I glanced at his face, but the words spilled out, I actually gossiped about the people inside his family, I'm an Oscar-grade buffoon?
"One brother's name is Phukong and the other is Phumut," finally told me.
"What's your brother's nickname?"
"My parents were just reacting at the time to the fact that the kid had to have a baby name."
My heart instantly felt so tired, it was so hard for me... I kind of know why Sarawat's mouth is so indebted, it's probably in the family, my God, what am I with?
"My name is Tine."
"Who wants to know?"
"Well, I'm sorry to tell you."
"You're very self-aware."
Suddenly, we were silent... Seriously, if you take a good look at Sarawat's face... It's so fvcking awesome! That's the biggest reason why I and the other three members of the Four Male Lead chose him to avoid that sxssy, even though he's a big, long-legged handsome guy, he's still a far cry from the type of girl I love in my heart.
"Why stare me in the face." Scaring the hell out of me, I hurried to turn my head away and pretend to get the stuff out of my hair with my hands.
"No... Nothing."
"If you think I'm handsome enough just say so."
"Wouldn't you be a little too narcissistic, actually, I just have one thing I need your help with, because someone is after me right now." All told, I still haven't gotten to the subject point.
"She's not good looking, so you don't like her?"
"He's a boy." Sarawat suddenly fell silent for a moment, I looked at him as if he was thinking about something important, don't say ah you...... I'm not the discriminatory person you think I am... But before long, he was talking to me in a voice that was no different from his usual one.
"And why is that? That's a good thing, too, right? Indicates that someone is interested in you."
"Then I'd like to ask you, with so many people like you, why you didn't like one of them."
"Is it necessary to go to one of them who is interested? I don't like who comes into my life, and that annoys me."
"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, your answer is how I feel right now."
"............."
"But believe me, one day you yourself will want someone to come into your life and annoy you."
"I've got one now."
"Where?"
"That one sitting here, a guy who likes to give people trouble."
I shook my head hard with my hands and gathered my things to leave, but my mind was still wondering if I was doing something wrong or if I was giving people too much trouble.
The school's club nativity event started today, and I desperately tried to squeeze into the hall where the event was held, just like the rest of the freshmen. Because each of us has to pick a club today, and the club activities have to average an hour a day before graduation. But right now, I don't know what club I'd be better off picking, and honestly, I'm really scared that Green is deadly glued to me, and I just want to get rid of him now. Today was another bad day, Phuak and Fong went to a liquor making club and a foot massage club, while Ohm went to Cover Dance because he was in a woman's pomegranate dress.
"Brother."
"Brother, it's already full yo." I was thrown back into the darkness before I had a chance to ask.
I had to take the club list and squeeze into the only area that still had plenty of spots left, but also a super crowded line, and after seeing a bunch of engineering students playing guitars on top of the stage, I realized it was a pop music club, just didn't know how many people they were going to recruit, and a few more filled up, so I'll just have to try and see.
"You... You..." I patted the guy in front of me on the shoulder, because recruiting was limited after all and I didn't want to waste time in line.
"Hmm." The slightly chubby girl in front looked up at me.
"How many people does this society need?"
"It started with just 50 people, but now there are super many people applying to join the club, and the seniors have to re-pick people and throw some out."
"Do that many people apply every year?" I didn't ask this time, I just whispered, just as a schoolgirl in overalls walked up to me.
"Not as many people have come to sign up before, it's just that this year a freshman signed up and then a lot of girls followed suit."
"Who is it?"
"Sarawat."
Holy shxt!!!! I'm telling you! Now how long will it take to get in line, I don't know if I'll be able to sign up, but I'll just fill out the form, even if I can get rid of that Green for a minute, it's a good thing.
Everyone wrote their name on the application form, which was almost full, and in addition to their name they had to write their college, reason for joining, etc. To be honest, I really didn't want to learn, I just wanted to get rid of the Green and so was going to stick to the Sarawat, but I never dreamed that these instruments were really hard, the guitar, which I don't know how to play, the drums, which I don’t know how to play, the bass, which I don’t know how to play, let alone singing, but in order to get into the club, I had to write down the reasons why I wanted to be in the club.
Seeing the big, tall seniors take the stage, all the freshmen fell silent, and the entire venue could only hear them read the club's acceptance list. Free read novel plus v letter 17898796171 into the group. The most important thing that you can do is to know that you have to be able to get the most out of your life and to be able to get the most out of your life and to be able to get the most out of your life.
"We were thrilled to see so many nongs wanting to join the pop music club, and we were honored, but because our teachers and instruments were limited, we had to limit a certain number of people to join the club."
I just went to ask and there were less than 50 people who joined last year and only about a hundred people in the whole club, and this year there are so many people who have signed up that there is almost no sign-up sheet.
"We don't just choose people who can play instruments, some of the students who can't play instruments, but are very interested in instruments are also considered by us, and below we will announce the list of inductees, the first one is Chirachoti from the College of Engineering, the second one is......."






The senior kept reading his name according to the list.
"Twenty-fourth place is Sarawat from the School of Political Science."
 You guys want to join a pop club or get a ticket to be close to someone in Law School, but then again, if it wasn't for Sarawat, not many of these people would be here.
"Forty-nine is Kanyarat from the Law School, and fifty is...."
Teepakorn... Teepakorn....... Teepakorn.......
It was like a global beauty pageant, and I was waiting anxiously down there, just waiting for this final ticket.
"Butba from the Social Sciences faculty."
Oops..... There was no chance I got in. I could only join the girls who didn't make the cut in a whispered protest on stage. It looks like I just can't keep pestering Sarawat, because whether it's finding another crush to chase after, or just getting Green killed would be a hundred times easier than that, so I'm going to leave this place and find a new society. The thought of being pestered by Green annoyed me so much that I wished someone would help me.
"Sarawat," I called out the name of the man in front of me.
"What, are you complaining that the seniors didn't elect you to the club?"
"Well, you go and kick me down when I'm down, actually I don't want to learn an instrument, so tired. I'm more interested in the Thai Northern Food Society." I'd go even if I couldn't cook anything.
"Then you go ahead."
"Ugh, I'm going to go there, what are you pulling me for?"
"Huh... it's just that the company is good-looking... it's full of batter in its head." shxt, he is cursing me again.
"You're the best-looking man in the world, Cosmic Invincible Smelly Fart Savage." After a while, I was dragged by Sarawat to the backstage, where the seniors and the president of the club were also present.
"Ow... is there something wrong, Wat?" the other asked very curiously.
"My friend, he wants to join our club too." Holy crap...how did he spill the beans on this, I told him before that I didn't want to join the pop club, why would he be nosy.
"It's full."
"Please, brother, think about it again."
"So.... Nong Tine.... of Law School." The president glanced at my nametag and asked with his arms around his chest.
"What instrument do you want to learn?"
"Guitar."
"So do you play guitar?"
"Not going to."
"So have you touched the strings of a guitar?"
"No."
"So do you know C major?"
"I don't know."
"Then do you know E minor?"
"Don't know that one either."
"So do you prefer classic guitar or acoustic?"
I shook my head.
"What about Takamine?"
"What's that?"
"Nong... Seriously, what do you know?"
"Me?" I fpointed the finger to myself for a moment, then turned my head to look at the man standing next to me.
"...."
"I knew Sarawat and because of him, so I wanted to play guitar."
The first pop band club event was a bit of a hustle and bustle, as the event was attended by all of the club and all of us gathered in a large classroom.
The first thing everyone had to do today was identify the instrument they were going to play, because the club needed to have everyone's instruments ready, especially the one everyone knew was the favorite, and because Sarawat was carrying a guitar, all of his fanboys wanted to learn that instrument.
"Schoolmates, we're going to briefly group everyone according to the instrument they want to learn, okay.... Those who want to play guitar will sit on the left hand side, those who want to play drums will sit in the back, those who want to play bass will sit on the right hand side....." After that, we made the position according to the instrument we wanted to learn, and the president wanted to squirt water when he saw this.
The biggest breakdown should be that we all want to learn guitar and don't know if we really want to play or just want to follow Sarawat, but I bet most of us do want to be with Sarawat, which also includes.... Me.
"Everyone, even though we have already divided into groups, then please follow the staff to their respective classrooms, don't go wrong yo." It's only been a few minutes since we sat down and stood up again. This time, I went into a big, bright music rehearsal room that would still be spacious even if a dozen more people came in. I squeezed into the crowd and sat down next to the incomparably popular man, and I had to find a topic to talk to.
"Nice hands."
"Who's like you? That hand of yours is like a goldfisher."
"Crap, I'm complimenting you, right, and I'm talking to you nicely, and you're going to laugh at me."
"I speak according to the facts, are you going to lie? You say you have nice hands too? Troublesome."






"Don't call me that."
"Troublesome."
"Sarawat."
"Troublesome."
"Fvck."
"Troublesome."
"Hey! Holy shxt."
"Troublesome."
"Ouch! You two bickering men, get up."
It was really a bleeping dog, and it was all because he was there alone bleeping, so I had to stand in front of everyone, even if the shxt-stirrer followed me out.
"I see you two are twittering there, just in time, for the sake of love and peace, just be the last two of our ice-breaking activities, nongs, see the candy in my hand?"
"See." This one, as I recall, is the better of the two inside the Imint mints, but, senior, does this have anything to do with our ice-breaking activities?
"The schoolgirls won't have to, the schoolboy sitting first will take this."
I could only watch as the seniors handed over a small candy with a strange smile on their faces, and the boy who was sitting first reached over and took it.
"Open this sugar."
"Hit... It's open, senior."
I'm... I know, I know what bad things are going to happen in my life later.
"Goose Goose Hungry Goose Goose Goose......." The girls shouted, celebrating the fact that only boys need to play this game, but, you know what? This is really sad for me, no, my most respected seniors, seniors, I love you so much, I know you don't want to play this ice-breaker like this, right?
"Pass this candy with your mouth to the friend next to you oh." Just hearing that, I was so close to being sick to my stomach, let me die, but my feet were still in place and I watched as the person in front of me kept passing the candy through his mouth.
Holy crap..... I forgot, I was the last person who needed to pass the candy.
"Ow! Pass it faster so you'll get to know each other faster." Go for NM's familiarity yeah.
My patience was getting less and less, my fears were growing, and I was really close to vomiting, especially as the candy was getting closer and closer to me, and it was at this point that luck struck me, just as my friends in front of me were about to pass the candy over and accidentally spilled it on the floor.
Oh! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I dodged a bullet!
I was so happy that I jumped up and hugged the Ai’Hiaa Sarawat, only for the seniors to shatter my joy........
"Dropped ya, and two more sweets."
"......."
"It's okay yo, start over, Nong Tine, open your mouth, ah........."
I celebrated early! Which moron came up with the idea, exactly, but weak, miserable, and helpless I didn't dare resist the senior' orders as she grabbed the rest of the candy and shoved it straight into my mouth, then pulled me towards Sarawat's side, who stood expressionlessly not far away.
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!!" the girls had started screaming frantically and just as I was being pushed closer and closer to him by the seniors, a subwoofer-like voice rang out.
"You grit your teeth." You big hog, I've got three in my mouth! Three! You tell me how to bite?
"Ho ho ho ho."
"You mustn't get it off yo, or the seniors will be even more bad-hearted and go on to screw you." I wanted to cry so badly, I was so close to not being able to control myself that I had to force myself to accept that Sarawat was cupping my face in his hands, the tip of his nose slowly coming closer and closer to me, so close that I held my breath without realizing it.
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! , Sarawat and Tine, no Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" And were the only things heard after a while, leaving me alone with tears in my eyes before the whole person fainted uncontrollably.
Boom!!!!
"Crap, nong!"
In addition to the original three in my mouth, there's a fourth, just now. I really want to interview him. What the hell are you doing to help me? You Ai’Hiaa Sarawat! You keep teasing me like this, do you ever consider my feelings! You bastrd!!!! O my heart.....






                                           ~ 2gether ~


Prev: Chapter 02 Chapters Home Next: Chapter 04


Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive