Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 04: Music is the other side of the chord

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa I Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 04: Music is the other side of the chord

"Nong Tine, Nong Tine~~"



Slap~ (slapping away)
To awaken my consciousness, a gentle slap on the face dragged me back from my drowsy state. A few others rushed to roll my eyelids in horror to check the situation. If you want to ask me when I fainted, I don't know, and when I woke up, I'm not quite sure, but if you want to ask when you want to die, I can tell you.
This is it!!!!!!
"Senior we're just kidding, Tine doesn't have to be so shocked." The damned Troublesome said with his arms around his chest, not coldly. Isn't there any concern that it will hurt the heart of a freshman year like me? Even if it's just me.
"Nong Tine, are you OK?" Thankfully, there were other well-meaning seniors who cared, after helping the dazed me up and sit back down.
"Well......."
"Nong Tine, you still look like you're dizzy."
"Heh.... uh...."
For so long, the only time that lips have been touched so clearly and tightly has been with a lover. But just now, that person was not the usual girl with red lips and white breasts, it was a blasphemy to my young mind, although he did not kiss or stick his tongue in, but he did it so casually that I almost thought it was bisexual.
"Student...., Student, can you hear me?"
I hear you, but I don't want to, so fxck you! The fxcking mints are still in my mouth and I'm about to throw up in your fxcking face.
"Nong Tine OK, everyone, don't huddle, just get the nong over there." One of the seniors commanded, accompanied by the laughter of the seniors, and my body was lifted into the corner.
It's really bad enough that I'm not bad enough, I don't have a conscience yet, and I'm starting to wonder if it's right or wrong for me to enter this society. If I had gone to the Thai North Snack Club in the first place, wouldn't my life have turned into this stupidity, my little heart.....?
"Who's going to get the nong an oxygen mask?"
I don't know if I should faint first or throw up first.
"Aww~ threw up," even God was helping me. A certain Sarawat "kindly" took me away from the scene of the "Four Peppermints" accident, xsshole! And then there's the guy who handed me a tissue when I was sick to my stomach.
"Blast you, for playing me." As soon as my mouth was open, I immediately turned my head to scold the man in front of me.
"I didn't ask for you."
"So which stupid cow just opened its mouth and got the candy in my mouth?"
"The seniors said it."
"If they tell you to go to hell, are you going to go too?"
"I'll think about it first."
"I'm I will remember this bitterly, do you understand, I will get back at you!"
"Are you really being sarcastic? I see you have a serious face."
"Stop trying to be so indebted, go where you want, as long as it is out of my sight." Surprised to have the face to come here, a mouthful of breath was sprayed in my face again, and I pushed someone away with all my might until the big, tall man finally willingly stood up and walked back to the corner to join his friends. It wasn't long before a sister brought me an oxygen mask, and I was able to sit quietly for a while to relieve my dizziness and listen to the seniors standing in the middle of the room talking.
"Here, there are 15 apprentices in total who have a heart to learn guitar. Whether you came here to pick up girls, or to be handsome, it's fine, but you have a sincere heart to learn, so I'll start by grouping you all. Those who have played guitar or have a foundation, please raise your hand."






Swish!
A few people raised their hands and glanced around, almost seven of them.
"That way it shows that the ones who haven't played guitar are the remaining eight people, including Nong Tine." Not to say okay, as soon as I did, everyone turned their heads to look at me in the corner who was holding an oxygen mask under his nose and sniffing furiously.
"So the first lesson of the day, which is to teach everyone how to pick a guitar and hold the strings, there are guitars in the corner of the room for everyone, go get them." As soon as he finished speaking, everyone rushed to their feet and grabbed at their pants like they were on sale for 20% off.
"Quick, quick, quick!"
"Ow ~ Nong Tine, got the strength?" The seniors turned their heads to me just now and asked.
"Hmm."
"Then hurry up, are you ears on the lake?" If you have to talk like that, why don't you just curse me directly, I'll take it, Dang it!
Slowly, I got up and walked over to the wagons, walking as powerlessly as a stray dog, because of the "four mints". In the end, I also got a guitar, though it was the one my friends picked off a while back.
"Got the guitar, let's split it. Those who can play the guitar go to the back room and look for the seniors, and those who can't, just sit here." The rules and regulations are in place. I sat with the rest of the others, mostly girls, and I was the most handsome one, because the two remaining boys were not handsome at all, haha haha~ `~
Now is not the right time for us to get to know each other, we should wait until the seniors have finished teaching first. Especially the girls from the faculty of Health Sciences, super freaking cute. And there's the same, she often looks at Ai’Sarawat with the afterglow of her eyes, and of course the handsome boys, like me.
That's right! I'm sure the guy next to me was watching all the time!
"Without further ado, senior, I'll introduce myself first. My name is Mix, and next to me is Ace, who is trying to dress up, and the two of us are teaching beginner guitar lessons. First things first, let's practice how to hold a guitar." Everyone concentrated on sitting on the floor with their guitars on their laps in a relaxed position. Suffice it to say, this must be well studied. First came in just to get away with it, but now changed my mind because I want to learn the guitar properly so I can go chase girls, yay yay yay!
"Sit comfortably, don't concentrate too much, and sit a little further back with your schoolmates in the back so that everyone doesn't get in each other's way when they're holding the guitar." Sister Ace also interjected.
"Okay."
These two seniors were super nice, but fortunately, if I hadn't been so lucky, I would have been laughed at if I hadn't been taught by that beak of a senior. "What next, try pressing the six strings and see, follow with me and press." While watching, while trying to move the hand to keep up, just hit the string, damn, it hurts like hell. I want to ask back rhetorically, is this a guitar string or a Spartan knife? Cut my watery fingers so hard.
"Nong Tine, will you?"
"But... its okay, but, senior, why is this guitar string so hard?" Or maybe every person who's just learning guitar feels that way. But turning my head to the other little mates and look at the way they all press the strings with such ease. I don't know, is my hand made of human skin or cowhide?" Oh oh oh oh, this guitar has particularly hard strings, it's not really good for beginners to talk about, but that's all that's left.
TMD~~ why do all the unlucky things always happen to me.
So that's it... if I don't buy my own guitar, or if my exes don't buy me a new one, I'll just have to put up with it and go on like this...Shit, the motivation to chase girls is gone.
"Then I'll have to use the guitar all the time?"
"I'll go buy new guitar strings later, but Nong Tine will still have to endure today, use it first, it might be harder at first. Come on, Nong Tine." Did you ask me if I want to continue to work with you?
"So if I want to buy my own strings to change, is there any brand that introduces it?"
"If Tine you like a crisp sound, go with Elixir, then Kago you like a low sound, go with the brand D’ Addario."
"What? May I say that again?"
"D’ Addario”
"OK." I thought I'd forget what I'd just asked.
"So, Tine, do you prefer a crisper voice or a lower one?"
"Err...low, sounds cooler."
"Then D' Addario!"
That's enough!  Senior, if you say this guitar string thing again, I'll throw the guitar on the ground, it's not a threat, I mean it.
"Okay, I'll teach you the main strings first, there are 5 main strings, CDEG and A. Start with the C string." I'm all dumbfounded, roughly pressed, always unable to press just one string. Just the act of pressing the strings alone has my hands pressing down on the guitar strings.
I hate myself, I just look good, and I end up with such fat fingers, Oh! My little heart.....
If you ask me what I associate with the word "my little heart" a lot. It's a tone word that usually happens when I send an exclamation when I can't find anything going right in my daily life. Right now, for example, that's the state I'm in. My little heart, my little heart, my little heart, my little heart, my little heart, my little heart, my little heart, my little heart, my little heart!!!
"Is Nong Tine okay?"
"Ahhh... Ohh, I will try." My little heart.
"When the C-string is grasped, try the D-string and watch Senor Mix's hand gesture." I'm still confused at the C-string. You're too fast for that. It's the first stage of guitar playing.
He only dared to mutter in his heart, not to really talk back. Only able to ninja press this hard, hard guitar strings, and even harder, press a few more strings. It wasn't until someone poked me lightly that I turned around and looked away.
"Want to try playing me this one? It might be better."
It's the super cute girl with the health academy nametag from earlier, and she, plus Fa, is an angel.






"Hehe, it's okay, if you give it to me, your fingers will hurt too later, I'll still be fine with being alone." It's not enough to say, but also reached out to pat each other, the hand is retracted just close to the will, the nose sniffed, good smell, is this a human or a Victorian angel.
"I'll take this one then." After a while, a voice also came from up ahead, it was a boy, looking a bit floaty, one of the two remaining boys in our group.
"Don't bother! It doesn't hurt that much either." I've been a man of my word since I was a kid, and it's better to stick to my creed. But in my heart I wanted to say to the guy next to me, give it to me, come on ask me again, say its okay, you're not afraid of pain, but...
"OK, as you wish." So frustrating!!!
Why be such a tolerant person, just a little longer and I'll be fine with it.
But there was no second chance, so I had to sit down and keep pressing the guitar strings for about twenty minutes after that. Ten fingertips hurt so much that they can barely play the guitar. But cool gai Tine was determined not to concede, even if the fake fingertips were about to be destroyed, I had to keep on playing. Until the seniors gave us a ten-minute break and immediately ran to the bathroom.
When I came back, I saw that they were still going on and rehearsing seriously, and I heard that they were all playing guitar so seriously for the same reason, for a group of bands, for this year's festival, and unlike me, for the girls.
"I'll see you tomorrow evening at six."
"Good."
Ow~ is it over?!
These guys are so nice to be able to happily put their guitars back in the box and go back after playing. Not like me, a "second-rate" citizen. Will I also use what others have used?
"Nong, is the time over? Wait, let's continue."
"It's...not over yet ooh?"
"Today I'll teach you all eight chords of the basic first."
Inner bull face~~ is it to break mine fingers? I want to whimper~ Want to cry but could only meekly continue.
"None Tine, the A chord is mainly pressed on the fourth string, then wait for the second tune."
"Okay." What a sin, as Ai’Sarawat said, what a sin I had made when my fingertips dipped short like goldfish eyes and couldn't press!
"Try it."
"Okay."
Ridiculous...
"Out of tune."
"Okay." What the hell.
So many people ask what it means to be out of tune and what the hell is out of tune. Especially in this case without seeing it for yourself, the answers are different. "Out of tune" means that when playing the guitar, the strings are strummed, but the sound of the strings is not sufficiently full, and this is especially true for beginners, and even for everyone.
"Re-do it, Tine, come on~." It's really annoying to have me cheer again.
Since then, I've been serious again, starting from pressing the strings and auditioning, but every time I play the sound is the same as the original, and not once has it gone by, causing the seniors to sigh incessantly.
I want to go home, don't want to play guitar anymore.
"It's all gripped up and out of tune, don't make it look like you have no strength when you press the strings." A low voice rang out, and it was either the voice of someone else or the voice of that Ai’Sarawat. Turns out he hadn't even gone back and was sitting not far away watching me.
"Of course I can’t press it, it hurts like hell." Just as I muttered a frown, the guitar in my hand was taken by the man in front of me and replaced with a new guitar bearing the name of Ai’Sarawat, with the smell of his back on it.
 "What?"
"Take this guitar. Try it.
"No need."
“Try playing these softer strings to gain confidence.”
"My hands are ruined, where's the formation."
"Try it first, Troublesome.”
"You really like that word!"
“Try the most basic string, the C-string.”
OK, the C string is a finger on the second string, and then the finger...what's the finger like? I forgot all about it, so I just sat there in disbelief, recalling the strings that I had just started learning in the last hour. Knowing that Ai’Sarawat was annoyed, immediately grabbed my hand and put it on the guitar strings.
He said, "I'll do it.
"......."
“Does it hurt?”
"It doesn't hurt." Really, the sound you get from this guitar is super nice.
When I finished trying to play, the tall man also went back to his position and let me play the chords alone for about ten minutes, until the other two friends of my ex who had just taught me closed their textbooks and were ready to go back. But I couldn't get back, and like someone else, that Ai’Sarawat was still sitting behind me.
[Continue playing] He said.
"The hand's going to be wasted."
[Continue playing]
"Want to change the other strings."
[Continue playing]
"Oi Oi Oi Oi~~" the mouth complained into this, but the hand still couldn't stop.
"Nong Tine, Nong Sarawat, senior we'll go back first, if you all finish practicing later, remember to help close the door." I turned to someone and nodded my head to show understanding. Keep playing with both hands, feeling more professional than professional, but playing just one string.






"Change the string, try the E string.
"Monkey."
“E string”
"I know, let me think about it first!"
"You have a goldfish brain. Is your head missing ears?"
"I've got a lack of ears in my head, and I'm still trying to get me to do what I need, just like you, are you lacking?"
"Just wait a minute!" Shrugged, and then not long afterwards continued to concentrate on changing strings again, but it was still a bit of a mess.
"Right?"
"That's E minor. What the hell are you playing?" I could hear a disgruntled sound coming from the other person's throat, seriously wondering if the other person couldn't take it anymore, before walking over, sitting next to me as a whole, and then extremely patiently tugging on my fingers to press the guitar strings.
"The E string should be pressed like this.
"Oh."
“Pop down.”
Since then, I've been with the word, "pop down", "pop down", "pop down", for about half an hour. It felt like my finger bones were breaking, it hurt so much that I could no longer feel, my arms were tired, my fingers were tired, even my breathing felt tired.
I'll take it from here. Woo-hoo, this is heavenly coming. When the Ai’Sarawat uttered these words, my eyes were watering.
"I can go back is it? Haha, get your guitar back quickly."
“Wait a minute.”
"What's wrong again?"
First, pack up your group friend's guitar, it's still here, if it's bent, it's a waste.
"Why do you have to clean up, you didn't do anything."
But you'll have to come back for more. Go pack. Hold on a second to collect the other instruments. What the hell, he is just sitting there, watching me dragging my feet, hands trembling, still having to get the guitar, still having to put them away carefully. Hey... is this an instrument or a newborn baby, yuck!
"Done."
“Uh, here.” Ai’Sarawat took a bottle of don't know what the hell to play with and gave it to me.
"What?"
“Ointment.”
"It's just that it's too hard to snap your fingers."
"It's true that your fingers don't touch the water.
"Who do you mean eh?"
"... Someone finally stopped being so nervous. Who said this guy was shy and quiet, I think he's a bit of a talker, talking endlessly, and he's flat from head to toe.
"It's okay to go back now, right?" Not wanting to argue with each other again, had to ask again.
“Well, go back”
"Then aren't you going back?"
“No, I want to play some more music.”
"What kind of music is that?" With that said, he quietly walked over and poked his head out to look at the small book that was being placed next to the Ai’Sarawat.
You don't understand.
"You underestimate me too much, I'm a music library, I know any band."
Anyway, I didn't go back, and ran back to stay with someone, just as I did earlier, for gossip. Seriously, I'm also wondering why the whole college girls are screaming about it no matter what he does.
"I... I may not have heard of this band, but...."
“Harmonica Sunrise”
"......."
“DCNXTR”
"......."
Moving and Cut
"This band I've heard of, means break up and move on, haha~"
Go listen to some Thai bands!
"Ugh, I will just go listen to it later, for fear of going as crazy as you are." There was a sudden silence, and suddenly a soft guitar sound, not as loud as the one that's popular these days, was a slow, languid one, as if a breeze had passed by the Buddha, making one drowsy and intoxicated.






"If you love music so much, why don't you study the art of music?" Seriously, I can't wait to ask, I haven't heard him say anything about the academy since I've been glued to him, because I've watched him soak up the music from the first time I met him to the moment I'm here together.
"It's because I like it that I don't learn." The pure Thai-skinned man looked up at me for a moment.
"You're such a contradictory person, you know that?"
“There's a contradiction there, I just don't want the things I love to become the things I hate, like learning music and how other things are all more stressful than playing music. I just want to play whenever I want, and stop whenever I want, and I don't want to be bound by anyone, and I don't want to be limited by exams, you do understand that, don't you?”
"Ugh, I’m starting to freak out again."
“What about you, why did you go study law and enjoy it?”
"Neither, it's just that I'm great at everything, except the law."
“Then you're just like the boss.”
"Then what the hell kind of music are you playing now?"
“Solitude is Bliss's Sleep Tight (03:00 A.M.).”
"Clueless."
The band is full of philosophical musicians, and if you don't have a record you like, you can go to YouTube and listen to this music, maybe you'll see a ghost sitting on your bed at 3pm in the night.
"Bastrd! Bad guy!"
"Scared of ghosts.
"You read my lips."
“Well, come on.”
"Raven's mouth."
"Is that all you can say?"
"It's a good quality that people like me take for granted, and even if I scold anyone, at least I'm a good person. I'm a Law School Teepakorn gentleman, handsome from the inside out."
“You really need a kick.”
I'm speechless. It's taken so long.
"Ai’Sarawat."
“What?”
"What I'm about to say is serious oh."
But someone still doesn't even lift his head, doesn't even give a look, doesn't know what the hell he's writing on his book, so I don't even dare to continue, so I just shut up, and unexpectedly, he looks up at me.
“So what is it?”
"Can you flirt with me?"
“...!!!”
"I don't want to be pestered by Ai'Green, and you know I'm in this club, you're the only reason, just help me!”
“Won't.”
"Ai’Sarawat, help me."
"The bell needs a person to tie it.”
"I didn't even want to go to tie it, well, fate just tied it to me, fxck."
“So tell him straight.”
"I've said it all, but he won't listen~
That's your business, too.
"Then I'll send Green to you, and I'll let him woo you, won't I?"
“You think this is funny?”
"Just tell him you like me."
“You want a beating?”
"Uh, do you think I'd be afraid of you?" When I finished threatening, I immediately stood up and took a step backwards.






Bang!
But before I could get back to the door, both legs suddenly stopped, as if I had kicked something that had been hanging on the door handle had caused it to fall to the floor, and ended up pushing me back.
"Fxckin' hell, your fans are at it again." When I saw the dessert snacks on the floor, I couldn't help but curse. Each one has the name of the Ai’Sarawat plastered on it as well as the name of the owner of these dessert snacks, but.....
"An'Tine?”
“Don't forget to eat dessert."
Wow!
"Hehe, this is for me." I immediately ran over with a loud scream, ready to reach for the pink note to continue reading, before I could see the name of the person who gave me the gift.
“And then what?”
"Why don't you pick up the gifts you've been given that have fallen on the floor, what's that pestering me for?"
Ai’Sarawat didn't answer anything, but just picked up a pen and drew and wrote on the last part of the little note, so that I didn't see what was written on the back, and when he gave it back to me, well, it was like a piece of paper to wipe my xss.
“Ugh.”
"Uh, what the hell?"
“Just, uh”
"What the hell are you, uh-huh?"
“Uh, chase and flirt I will do!”
"........!"
Will do? what the heck dod we agree on. Did we talk about anything just now, how come I can't remember anything? Instantly, my mind went blank, because what he had written on the paper and what he had just said left me standing there like a chicken.
"Tine?”
Don't forget to eat the dessert P'Sarawat: From Prim.
I already got someone after me: From Sarawat."






                                           ~ 2gether ~


Prev: Chapter 03  Chapters Home Next: Chapter 05


Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive