Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 02: There's no way I'm going after him in my next life.

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa I Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 02: There's no way I'm going after him in my next life.

This damn Sarawat! This damn Sarawatttttttttttttttttt!

From the second I got back to the dorm, I cursed the damned man at all hours. What's the difference between him doing that and just spitting in my face? Made a cool guy like me stand there like a big dumbass for a long time.
It caused me to be ridiculed for a long time by the Four Male Leads, I could just say with my mouth that it's okay, it's okay, it's not that hard to get close to him, just come up with a solution later. In fact, it's a hundred times harder to find this damn Sarawat than it is to hide from that sissy Green!
According to the latest news coming up ahead, the little fangirls were starting to hierarchy the #Sarawat Wives, who won't let non-fangirls into the group in order to share resources of all kinds without the steaming seniors knowing.
Ha! That's pretty tightly guarded.
I tried to Google his name a thousand times, and aside from his name showing up on the School of Political Science and Law, and the fact that he won the Siam Square guitar competition last year by accident, there were basically no big gains. Luckily, Ohm became a member of his fan base, which facilitated my access to the fan base and I was able get information about the damned Sarawat, whether it was the course schedule, address or hobbies, the clarity with which the Wives sissies kept track of the information was simply terrifying to me, this is the legendary stalker, right?
DING!
Phuak is in the group too! The female fans who shout for hubby, hubby all day long are just boring. It's a shame that not many of these fangirls are good looking or have superb bodies. Otherwise I could have gone after it and fooled that damn Green Snackkiki, who sees his friend request on Facebook every day, but I just don't want to agree to add him as a friend.
Nara Thanatip
Brother Tine
Even though I'm a freshman, I still hope you will like me.
Tine is cool gai.
Understood.
Nara Thanatip
Do you like boys or girls?
I'm a little incoherent. I'm asking you?! You’re too handsome.
Tine is cool gai.
I like women 100 percent.
Nara Thanatip
That's a relief.
Tine is cool gai.
Why do you say that?
Nara Thanatip
I saw you in the #Sarawat Wives group, and I was shocked.
Tine is cool guy.
Oh, oh, my friend's funny. He pulled me in.
I'm also surprised, in a daze, to say who's Sarawat wife?
Nara Thanatip
Oh, good, then, I don't want you to go after him.
Tine is cool guy.
Are you secretly in love with me? Oh eeeeeeeeee.....
Nara Thanatip.
That's not true, it's Sarawat I have a crush on.
That's it, its better. Bye.
Tine is cool gai.
* Sending the expression "dizzy"
* Sending expressions of "I'm mad at you"
*Send an emoticon, "Blast blast blast blast blast."
Fvcking' hell! That's why you came to talk to me, and then you left... I don't think so! If you want to chase me from now on, will you see if I'll give you a good look? Who the hell is the one who started to buy this and that for me when he saw me in the college, and I was so annoyed that I had to take it, what is it now? The sight of a better looking person instantly changed my mind, but don't you think I care, I immediately shut down the app and called Ohm.
"You... Hurry up and get me that dead Sarawat's phone number, I'm definitely not giving up this time."
[What are you talking about? Get on the line.]
"What?"
[Good stuff, first.]
He hung up the phone when he finished, I then logged into Line, clicked on Pop's avatar, and the so-called good stuff was about the guy who basically had no pictures, but was handsome as hell. But this thing for me is the only way I can reach him right now.
"Sarawat_Guntithanon@gmail.com"
Haha haha haha, instantly back to the MSN contact era... Haha haha haha haha haha...
However, it looked like he hadn't used it in a long time either, so I decided to send him a quick email to say hello and then introduce myself so he wouldn't think it was spam.
From: Tine_ChicChic@gmail.com
To: Sarawat_Guntithanon@gmail.com
Hello.
My name is Tine and I'm in Law School. We met once before, because I have something I want to ask you to do, so I want to ask you to meet tomorrow, and as far as meeting places, we can go wherever it's convenient, I'll do it.
At this point in writing I thought I should be about done, and just clicked send email.
Ten minutes later, the phone prompted for a new email, it was really from that damn Sarawat, I rushed to open it and found...
From: Sarawat_Guntithanon@gmail.com
To: Tine_ChicChic@gmail.com
You're crazy!
So hungry to email me to ask for an appointment, to ask me for help or something. Anywhere else, you can go on a date with the dog, then!
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!! Fvck! After reading this email, I was so pissed off that I immediately compiled a message cursing back, all sorts of swearing spewed out causing my fingers to sour, and as a result of sending it, I received a...
Spam!
Then please ask me why I wasted my time writing such a long message and then getting slapped in the face with a tag for spam!




I'm not like those pitbulls, who will keep going even after the biggest setback, the way that damn Sarawat treated me last night just pissed me off, and just thinking about what he said was pissing me off, I'm on top! It's just that in the end my sanity went online and I decided to come here with my friends and sit and wait for him, the phone didn't work, he doesn't use Facebook, IG doesn't work either, Twitter is the same, and most importantly the email was blacklisted by him, I have no choice but to come here and sit and see if there is anything new.
"Hearing you guys talk like that, I get the feeling that Sarawat isn't generally bad." Fong said with a twitch.
"His kind is not bad, it's called non-human!" I expressed my heart directly.
"Now it's not normally hard to get close to this guy, I've pulled you all into the Wives, no matter what, I can help, if anyone is lucky enough to get Sarawat's cell phone number, then come and hurry up and get him and its done." Phuak's brain may have been kicked by a bull, but you have to understand the thinking of a straight man, four people who don't know what to do with each other in the Wives, are too embarrassed to even mention it.
"Is there a faster way?" I asked again.
If one of the girls got Sarawat's phone number, you don't even have to think about it to know that they won't tell anyone, you dumbass, they would have called him themselves 800 years ago.
"Then I'll go get his class schedule later and compare it with the faculty's schedule of activities, trust me, there's always some activity where you can talk to him, and by then you need to focus on stopping him before he gets to the academic building."
There's no mind to study at all, all I want to do now is find Sarawat.... My heart.
"Let's go to see him in the middle academic building after class. He had a class this afternoon, and in the afternoon I saw him at the School of Political Science go into the middle building for an English class." I now truly understand how gossipy Ohm is, it's almost like Bai Xiaosheng the pervert, knowing everything.
"Ai’Tine do you get it or not, don't be stupid."
"No rip-offs. Don't you ask any more, I might be really dumbfounded if you ask any more."
"OK, then let's go find something to eat first, do you want something to eat?"
"No need."
I shook my head, I still didn't like always coming to class early in the morning, so I had to sit around waiting for the eaters and then my mind went on and on about how I was going to meet that damn Sarawat.
"Tineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" beeped the dog.
I immediately turned my head to see where the sound was coming from, only to see Green the damn sissy darting towards me. I got up quickly and tried to leave, but it seemed too late. Because he "swish" and came right in front of me.
"What are you doing here?" I asked in exasperation as I flung my arms hard trying to shake him off.
He is simply not normally difficult, this side only to get away, the other side again. And when it's not good to show up, it has to be when the members of the Four Male Leads are going to dinner.
"Just come wait for you."
"I don't want to see the slightest bit of you in my line of sight, hurry up and sit away from me."
"When will you be soft-hearted, I really like you."
"What a soft heart, I told you I don't like you, don't pester me all day long."
"But what if you're my boyfriend and I go and ask for a pricey cottage for our love nest at home?" I can't accept you even if you give me your entire family fortune.
"Give what's all this comes down to, hurry and let go of my hand." Grabbing my hand without saying a word and touching it, I was dying and with more and more people looking at us, I had to push this person away right away.
Why didn't I find him so annoying when we first met? I thought he was cool and manly, but look at him now, he's like a wave in the Pacific. He's touching my leg again.
"Let's go to dinner together at noon, my treat."
"Leave me alone, I'm going with my friends."
"Tine, can you see the sincerity that fills my eyes?" I only fvcking see the "bitch" in your eyes. Is that a false eyelash or a fishtail? Long as hell!
"Give up, the more you do this the more I hate you."
"Will you take my heart for a moment?" He's still alone in indulging in his self-made illusions, and most importantly, he actually pulls his hand on my chest and keep rubbing, Green, you're probably really crazy to keep challenging me for the bottom line.
"Let go of my hand." I said with the last bit of patience I had, gritting my teeth.
"Tine, don't.... Tine... Don't..... Ahhh..... Ah........ Ahhh..... Can't take it anymore."
Shame on you! Acting there by yourself, I was so angry I just wanted to kick him off the stool. But luckily, I'm a better educated person in all aspects, so I just shook his hand and got up to leave.
"See you this afternoon, you." Green waved his hand to say goodbye to me, an unusually contented look on his face.
"Don't come, I already have an appointment this afternoon." I turned my head to speak, but my footsteps still kept moving forward.




"With whom?"
"Nothing to do with you!"
"Let's go together."
"Ai’Hiaa."
"Thanks you, see ya then honey."
The more you tell him to get away, the more he's going to cling to you is what people like Green are. Shit, now I did not know where this fvcking Sarawat was going to have lunch, because of that fvcking Green.
To find Sarawat, the only way to do it is to have Cool Gai, that is, I, Tine, personally take part in this operation. Even if he had twelve bilocations, I could still find out where he himself was with the power of one. I was up to my neck in arms when I saw Sarawat and his friends eating not far away. I hurried to find a seat close by and sat down with my ears perked up to listen to their conversation.
Holy crap! The table was filled with all kinds of milk and desserts cuties, from freshmen to schoolmates, and they all went around and around that table, which was tight like squeezing an elevator. Only the one who just took the stuff was sitting there with a calm, nonchalant face, damn it... I can't stand him like that.
Forget it, the point now is that getting that damn Sarawat into my life is hundreds of times harder than getting that green one out of my life.
"Sarawat, sister bought you dessert."
"Thanks, but I don't eat sweet."
"So what do you like?"
"Don't like anything."
"There is nothing you like in particular, is there?"
"Don't like having people buy me stuff."
Uh! This is really cruel man to beautiful schoolmates, I didn't expect this bastard to say it so direct, not caring about other things at all, who bought things he didn't eat, probably because he thinks his handsomeness is too fierce enough to break through the sky so unbridled.
In the two days following him, I learned a few things. First, he doesn't want anything, if not a group of people, and he doesn't talk at all. Secondly, he's completely socially inept as a person, and no matter who buys something or brings it to him, he doesn't want it. Third, it's not normally hard to say hello, it's harder to meet him than to go to heaven, not to mention you have a word with him, if you can get his phone number, you can probably be happy until heaven. Fourth, no matter how overwhelming his behavior is, his fans love him as much as ever and are still following him as much as ever.
A minute passed...
"Sarawat, can you take a picture with me?"
"I’m eating."
"It's okay, just one shot."
"That's okay, give me your phone." After saying that he put down the cutlery in his hands and took the girl's cell phone in both hands. Who the hell said he didn't like this kind of thing just now, I think he's still enjoying it.
"Smile, one... Two... Three..."
Ka-chow!
Immediately after shooting, he returned the phone to its owner, who bowed his head and continued eating. This act of his nearly brought a friend in a group with him to the ground laughing at the fact that someone else wanted a picture with him, not for you to take a picture of her, you big dumbass!!!!! I'm about to faint with laughter, how’s that picture Sarawat took of you?
Three minutes passed....
"A friend asked me to come over and help ask, which club will you be going to this Saturday when the club recruitment campaign starts?" This time it was a freshman girl who asked, and she had an "Ice-cream" name tag on her, which was super cute.
"Don't know yet." Only to hear him say back in a low voice, but his hands kept feeding the chicken in his plate into his mouth, as if the chicken was a rare treat.
"That's a shame, so do you have a particular favorite? Maybe we can meet oh>/<." I don't know if it was your friend who asked you to ask, or if it was just you who wanted to know!
"Like that? Just football, archery, Muay Thai and fencing, probably something like that."
Huh? What about NM, the girl who dared to go with you to football, archery, diving and scuba diving? You're acting a little too much, isn't it necessary to talk about it to this extent? Do you have to make yourself distance from the crowd? And don't ask me when I'm going to join this game? Since he was so close to me, probably everyone would have guessed how bleak the rejection would end up being, and I needed to give myself some time to rest and wait calmly. And by this time Sarawat was already talking to his friends around him again, I had to wait for a perfect time to strike out.
"Wat, have you had enough to eat?" His friend asked.
"Well, I'll go ahead and see you in class later."
"Don't get dragged away by a girl running out of nowhere, that's about to become a big deal, haha haha haha."
When I saw the big, tall man frown and walk out, I also hurriedly picked up my dinner plate and followed. I wasn't going to do anything, just put the plates in the recycling area.
"You remember me, don't you?" After putting the dinner plate away, I hurriedly turned to say hello to the speedy walker, and Sarawat jerked his head around to stare at me with a look that was going to eat my head off.
"Who?" That's very friendly of you!
"Can we talk for a minute?"
"I don't talk to strangers." That's a good reason.
"Just met yesterday, not really a stranger anymore... Just five minutes."
"Waste of time."
"Huh? Three minutes will do."
"Stop following, it's annoying." I've never been born with such a handsome face. Seeing him like this, I had to follow him even more, and now the situation was critical, and that Green had the nerve to reach out and touch me.
"A minute will do, just a word or two, there's something I'd like you to do."
"Sarawat, I'll say in ten seconds." Now a canteen people are turning their heads to look at us, most of them are girls, if not for my handsome and high face value, I would definitely be stormed by people now, huh?
"Hurry up!"
"I want you to help me faking..."
"Time's up, don't follow me again." After saying that he was gone, my existence seemed to be nothing more than a blast of wind, the bastard!
But am I, Master Tine, a thin-faced, shy person? I rushed over with a walk, then took the phone he had put in his butt pocket and took it straight out.
"What are you going to do?" Oh you, is there a firestorm? There should be time to have a chat even with a stranger.
"Need a phone handy to get back to you." I said as I held the phone over my head and spoke to him. Since he was now full of impatience, the two had to play snatch it up there and grab it.
"Where's your courage? Do you want to die?"
"Then hurry up and give me your number." The phone was grabbed, but it's on lock screen, and I don't know what the unlock code is.




"Funny, why would I give you that?"
"I won't give it back if you don't, haha haha" because I was a little shorter than him and had to stand on my tiptoes to hold the phone up high, so that the chaotic scene drew everyone to look over, but I held on anyway.
"Give, or not give?"
"I told you all to give me your number first."
"You just want to play, isn't it?" After saying that Sarawat swung vigorously towards my hand, and as soon as I let go, the phone slipped out of my hand in a flash, which was tragic, the whole canteen was stunned.
Pop!
It sounded like something a little weighty hit the floor and cracked, crap, Sarawat's phone should have fallen out of shape.
"Well... Just me... I'm not..."
"You!!!!" Before I could finish my sentence, I saw that he was about to disguise himself as a fire-breathing dragon, and more importantly, his face was about to be plastered on my face, so that I was so scared that I fell backwards and almost fell, and could only barely stand.
"Just... I didn't mean to do that." I whispered, carefully reaching out and pushing the head that was already on my face, damn it, whose head is that hard!
"Snatching it out of someone's pocket, you call that not intentional?"
"That's because of you, too, you tried to pry it off."
"Also..."
"What else?"
"And you refute!"
"I'll take care of it, I'll call my mom first." While talking, I hurriedly reached into my bag to find my cell phone, then intended to give Khun Mother a call.
"No need." This rude person snatched my phone in front of all eyes.
"What the fvck are you doing?"
"This is going to be used as collateral, if you suddenly disappears, where am I going to find you?"
"Does that make you afraid? Sick."
"I guess you have a lot of sisters chatting in this phone, you say if I want to do something bad I can just send a message and talk to them, right?"
 When I heard him say this nonsense, I immediately tried to snatch my phone from him, and we had a fight in the canteen, and I finally managed to press the lock screen on my phone in Sarawat's hand with my quick hands.
"Oh yeah, there is a lock screen, how's that!"
"Lock screen is lock screen, I'll give you back my phone whenever you fix it."
"So be it."
"So much talk that it's annoying."
"Sarawat, you I will fvcking remember! I will remember you for this!" All I could do was yell wildly at his back, but it was too late as he took my phone and waved at me and left, leaving only one expensive-looking, bruised phone on the scene for me to deal with.
What's going on now? I just wanted a cell phone number, and I ended up with such a heavy result.
Oh, shit, I'm bleeding to death! To get the phone number resulted to this end.
Let's talk about Sarawat's broken phone later, when his phone is fixed, I'll take it back to him. If I had the chance, I'd have to keep fighting him, if not today... Shit I'm hungry.
Luckily, there was a potluck date tonight, which was a potluck with the seniors from the class number since the seniors had approached me once. Our super-high-cheeked Law School reunion was in a Japanese restaurant near the school, but unfortunately, the other members of the Four Male Leads had to go to the reunion with the seniors of the reunion of their faculties and we couldn't come together, so I had to sit alone with the seniors and sisters.
"Brother Tine, you came so fast." One and my classmates little sisters said, this curly hair a little bit cute sister named Feng, the first time I saw the sister and I especially wanted to go up and hug her, at that time I had a super need to pursue her, but I did not extend wolf claws to the sister, because the sister already had a lover, I wanted to cry.
"Just in time to get hungry, Sister." I said jokingly.
"It won't take long, just wait for the juniors and seniors to come over, oh look, here they come." We take a glance at each other, and honestly, there's one thing about small groups like this that's a little bit smaller, but a little bit extra nice, and we can take good care of each other.
The seniors ordered a few dishes, and while waiting to be served, we chatted about the fun stuff that had been going on lately, until the person at the reservation table next to us came in and caused no small commotion.
"Isn't that the Sarawat schoolboy that a lot of people have been talking about lately?" Sister Feng poked me and asked, and I immediately turned my head and looked over.
Oh my God!!!!! Only to see Sarawat walk into the restaurant with three fierce-looking seniors, guessing that it was the seniors because all three of them didn't have name tags, and the other thing was that each of them shined like a star.
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! that schoolboy is at the table next to us." My classmate sister slapped my arm in excitement, hey.... I'm so glad you've got a husband.




Just as the school girl was excitedly hand-waving in her seat, Sarawat had already walked over to the seat next to me and took a seat, and had turned his head to look at me.
"Order whatever you want, it's all you can eat potluck today." A strong voice said, although not very loud, but I heard it clearly, I do not know what kind of senior, even if the tie has not been undone, the aura from the body is not like a student at all.
"Whatever the seniors order, I'll eat."
"Let him be, we don't have much to do in this group."
Holy crap! What kind of oddballs are you all? I was also convinced.
It wasn't until the dish was nearly up that the sweat hairs on my arms were as straight as the mast on the ship, not just because the others had been staring in this direction at Sarawat, but also because I was so close to him.
"The dishes are ready." It was only after my senior year had finished that I snapped back.
"So... we'll just eat?" I said with a smile.
"For sure, but, freshman, aren't you forgetting our tradition."
"Ow~~, forgot, forgot, haha haha haha" I'm not forgetting, I just want to change the subject.
"Let's get started then."
I stood up, somewhat shyly and quietly glanced around like a little girl, but my insides screamed, ‘Why is it today!’ Just as Sarawat and his seniors are getting together, and his little fan girl is about to cram this store into an explosion!!!!
"Ready to go, Tine."
"Ah... ok."
"Hello all seniors and sisters, my name is Tine, freshman, is a cool gai, I am a lively and witty little cute, can attacked can defend, very powerful me, haha haha haha" said not enough, must also be added body work, crotch guard and chrysanthemum guard action, make everyone to laugh madly, even that damn Sarawat also kept snickering, I was so angry that I directly gave him a glare, I rushed to sit down, gobbled something into my mouth, I want to eat it all.
I simply wanted to blow up the earth, but thought it would be a sin to do so, so I pretended to be deaf and sat quietly, about an hour later, the order was almost done, I was going to go to the bathroom and borrowed my cell phone from my schoolmate, as soon as I walked out, I rushed to call the Phuak guy and cussed for ten minutes before going back.
"Phuak, I'll see you today........" See this man in front of me.
[What the hell are you talking about?]
"It's nothing, I'll call you back later." I immediately hung up the phone and turned to look at the big, tall man who walked in.
"You came over for a potluck today?" I asked as I walked up next to him in a voice he was good enough to hear.
"........"
"Sarawat!!!!"
"I'm taking a piss, don't bother me."
"Fvcking' hell."
Not long after saying that, he turned to look at me.
"What is it?"
"Just you, why are you snickering at me?"
"When?" Sarawat walked towards me, constantly coming closer and closer, so close that I could clearly feel that his breath had been sprayed directly on my face. But not everything can be easily compromised, and to compromise casually would be to concede defeat, so at this point, I, the little man, could only raise my head and face him directly.
"Right about the time I introduced myself."
"Oh oh oh, is that when you sang my name was Tine and was a cool gai?"
"So why are you snickering at me?"
"No reason."
"........"
"It's just kind of cute."
After saying that he also reached over and touched my head, then walked out.
FML!!!!! This animal hasn't washed his hands yet!!!




When I got back to the dorm it was a little late, I took off my shoes and put them in the shoe locker and immediately ran to the telephone, which my mother had asked someone to put in the dorm just in case there was some kind of emergency. I rushed to dial my own number and waited for the call to come through.
[Hi there.]
"Picked up the phone so soon, looks like you haven't unlocked my lock screen." My greatest joy right now is to laugh at Sarawat to my heart's content, I'll just say it.
[You are sick.]
"What the fvck is wrong with you, I'm calling to tell you, no matter what time it is whoever calls me, you don't answer my calls, you mind your own business."
[Ok, but the medical faculty Chompoo sounded so sweet.]
"You bastrd!!!!" Wouldn't this person's memory be too good, it's just that I've only received less than three calls since orientation?
[That's what you're calling about, isn't it?]
"Well, I'll be up front with you on the ugly stuff, don't take any of the calls that come on my phone way, or I'll give your number to everyone, don't you hate trouble? If you want to be annoyed to death, you try."
[Don't you dare threaten me?]
"Sure dare, if you want to be famous, you can try it."
I hung up the phone immediately after I said that, and had no idea what my fate would be next.
With that, I turned on my computer, intending to have a chat with the girls on Facebook. As usual, the results showed that the red font login failed, after messing around with it for a long time before logging in successfully, I kind of doubt if I usually log in a little too often.
But there were a lot more new messages displayed on the screen than usual, and even if there were a lot of previous messages, it wasn't that much. Because wanting to know what was going on I clicked in to see what was going on, and it turned out.... I just saw...
"Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

Tine is cool gai.
What kind of person can look this delicious - want to eat Sarawat!



                                           ~ 2gether ~


Prev: Chapter 01Chapters Home Next: 






Comments

  1. *Victoria Justice's voice* I think we all want to eat Sarawat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm is this chapter out of order? I thought the previous chapter was finding out that Sarawat doesnt have a lot of social media and Tine was yet to meet Sarawat...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive