Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Fish upon the Sky Chapter 9

    Fish upon the Sky Chapter 9

   Following the time of the Fifth Year Student.

   “Pi, I'll go first.”

   “Have you finished packing?”

   “I'm done, I'll be gone for three days, you take care of yourself. And don't go to the pub again, I can't be there every time to look after you.” I've said it over and over again, my mouth is dry, I don't know if it's going in one ear and out the other, Pi.

   Today I'm doing a life skill camping session with the freshers. There's no other activity to do, it's all the way to Khao Yai to fight dengue fever, there are mosquitoes everywhere. But Meen told his medical school classmates that he wanted to come to Khao Yai for a bit of fun, simple as that! Apart from all the reasons, I don't have much to argue with.

   This event seems more innovative than a dog food drive but back and forth, it's like I'm handing out doctor food, bleeding freshers for fun, err...

   I can't go anywhere for too long, because I'm worried about Pi. Last night my beloved brother had a hard time getting back to his room. Even standing up nearly toppled him over. Being drunk wasn't enough, he ended up sleeping on the toilet. He was so intent on making a good impression on MueangNan, all I could see was making trouble for his own life.

   If I hadn't thought to drop by last night to cheer up my little brother, the cleaning lady would have woken him up with a mop and got him up off the floor.

   “Come on, who am I, I can take care of myself.” He replied with a sigh of relief.

   “Yeah... Just be careful. You think you're chasing fairies, I'm afraid you'll get chased. I saw that Mork guy last night, he's got a scowl, be careful with him, he doesn't look reassuring.”

   “Did you see him again?”

   “He followed you to the toilet. Tell the truth, did you notice anything?”

   “I don't know, I was drunk.”

   “He's only good at academics but he's got almost no knowledge of life. I feel so helpless.”

   “Who can be like you, Duean.”

   “You're good, you're good.”

   “Go where you're going and stay out of trouble.”

   “So, let's have a fight then, Pi.”

   “I don't want to waste my energy fighting you. It'll take me a while to find food.”

   “You!!!”

   After that, I kicked the shit out of my brother, it was almost noon by the time I got my stuff together and went to school. The freshers had no desire to get ready for the bus, they were just eating lunch and I was hungry too, so I had to sit down and eat something to pass the time.

   “Meen, you're good, okay?” I looked up to see the person opposite me picking the vegetables off his plate. What's the point of ordering fried vegetables if you're not going to eat them? If you're here to sit and have soup, you just need rice in soup.

   “He didn't wash them well.” He replied with a frown.

   “How do you know it's not clean? Does your mouth have the ability to tell if food is safe or not?” Finally, I was able to tell him off, the little brat likes to pick fights. I've lost my patience so many times.

   “It's like a smell.”

   “Do you smell like fox?”

   “Dueannnnnn, I've had a shower.” Calling me by my name in such a long-drawn-out voice and looking at me with your mouth pouting.

   “Then bring it here, I'll eat it later.” I spooned some of the vegetables on the plate to taste them but they didn't taste strange, everything was normal. With the exception of the spicy frog with mushrooms, which I eat regularly, I'm used to it.

   “How was it?”

   “It's normal.”

   “But I think it's like he didn't wash it. You know, pesticide residues are very damaging to the nervous system. If too much is ingested, it inhibits enzymes, makes muscles twitch, mouth water. And sometimes diarrhea, in severe cases it can damage the respiratory system.”

   Boom!

   I put down my spoon and fork, while looking across at the person with a shocked look on my face.

   “Really?”

   “Really, I've read about it in books.”

   “Oooh~~~ Then how come I'm not dead? You retard.”

   “Don't believe me?”

   “Are you going to eat it or not? I'll eat it if you don't.”

   “No, you can have it. You're the only one who's going to die.”

   “If I die because the dish is unclean, be prepared to die by me.”

   “Die from what?”

   “Die at my feet.”

   “Damn it.” No one could have picked a better fight than he did. “Then let's trade.”

   “Yeah.”

   And with that, he reached over and gave him a smack on the head and then carried his plate over to eat. As for my Fried Noodle with Shrimps, which was still largely untouched, Meen carried it over in silence.

   annoyed that he looks like he likes to show off, you know what, Duean's mind never accepts that sort of thing, deep well ice!

   “Duean, your Fried Noodle with Shrimps is so spicy.”

   He looked up and I burst out laughing. Because the little mouth I saw was a little red and swollen and the face was a little red and scary.

   “What a dish, take this and eat it.” I handed the mackerel sandwich to the person opposite me, who immediately took it, for fear of dropping it on the floor.

   “How do you know I like mackerel.”

   “Know what you mean? I buy it for myself, it's my favorite.”

   “We both like the same things.”

   “But I don't like you.”

   “But I like you.” Bastard, why are you still looking at me with a smirk.

   “You shut up, just eat.”

   “Shut up, how am I supposed to eat?”

   “Oh gee, what I mean is, just stop talking and eat.”

   “That's not what you just said.”

   “It's your business ...”

   Finally lost patience with him, just put my head down and ate. So, annoying! I'm sick of arguing with people like Meen, I admit that since I was born, no one has ever made me feel as pissed off as he does, go to hell...

   After lunch it was time to leave, it was supposed to be a couple of hours drive. And this trip, with four people on a personal budget, got bored and wanted to go to the provinces, so they offered their own car as a means of travel.

   Importantly, I was also subjected to a polarized fate. As fate would have it, Meen sat next to me, while the other three friends sat in the back.

   The three guys in the back weren't a burden, they picked up their phones and when they got tired of playing with them, they fell asleep like dead bodies within 20 minutes of leaving but the real burden was here, right next to me.

   It's a living hell for me!

   “What's that, Duean. why haven't I seen it before?”

   “A quiet meeting, may I have that today?”

   “That's called a freshwater crocodile, isn't it?”

   “You're so full of shit, what the hell kind of crocodile comes down the road. That's a lizard, do you know it?”

   “Ow, why are lizards so big?”

   “That's enough, you shut up. I can’t sleep, I need to focus on driving.”

   “Sorry.”

   “Well, that's easy to say.”

   Before I could interrupt, my world fell silent. After we left the school, the car went on for an hour or so and with the sound of some people interrupting us, the song that was playing at the beginning created a different kind of atmosphere, inaudible.

   Cut out the image of the person in your mind, ow... Did it fail?

   I can only laugh, at the white face leaning back on the cushion with its head tilted.

   BANG! Boom!

   What a road, so many potholes. As soon as we got out of the city, the main road stopped being maintained. The more I drove, the bumpier the car felt. I glanced in the rear-view mirror and saw the people behind me sleeping on top of each other, like a big round rock. As for the person beside me.

   “Jet skis.”

   Jet skis my ass, I'm driving into a pothole and this guy is dreaming.

   “Ow, hey eh.”

   Sighs in shock. Because the sleeping Meen hadn't even asked for my permission at the beginning, he'd just fallen on my shoulder. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was just upside down but what the hell, he was drooling all over my expensive dress, which I had managed to get my brother's money to buy. What's your heart made of?

   What's the last thing you can do, it's dirty? I let the guy in question play dead and sleepy but soon my shoulder got a little cramped.

   It wasn't until we reached our destination that I was free. We were really here to experience life skills but everyone was living a life without skills. For a room, it cost thousands of baht a night. When I told them to sleep in a tent or mix with the villagers, they didn't want to, they just argued, that they were afraid of leeches, afraid of wild animals, that it would be dangerous and so on.

   So, I just... There are many of you, no arguments.

   So, why don't we just stay at the resort.

   Arrived late in the evening, so no one wanted to do anything other than sleep and recover. After dinner it was back to the house, two people in each room and then...

   A senior like me, who is supposed to be a fifth-year student but is secretly pretending to be a freshman.

   “What are you doing, what are you looking at?”

   “Duean, let's sleep together.”

   “No.”

   “My friends are all paired up, it's just me and you.”

   “You go sleep over there, by the water.”

   “I'm a human, not a turtle.”

   “It's not but you are close related.”

   “Dueannnn...You look like one, too.”

   “Like what? Talk to me.” If he calls me a pig, I will be punching him in the face.

   “Like someone who's going to fail this semester, for not cooperating with the project.”

   Meen, you son of a bitch, this whole thing, what else could I do but bow down and accept my fate. Two of the saddest things that have ever happened to me in my life. One, Mr. Somrasri in Life Skills and the other is a calm but very unpleasant freshman like Meen.

   Why did this happen to me, Ah ~~~~~~~

   I'm so confused, Duean. What's going to happen tonight? What kind of misery will I encounter tonight?

   Stay tuned for more.

   It's the end of the mission to follow the Fifth Year Student!

    My lunch break is the happiest and most free time I've ever had.

   That's sitting around looking for Facebook friends.

   Don't... Don't think I'm studying in class, life as a sophomore med student isn't that boring, it's boring as hell. And now I'm sitting with Pae having a meal, with snacks and glasses of water from various brands, I don't know which of my brothers from the college brought them as encouragement.

   Imagine, for the first time in my 20 years of life, I've tasted such a sweet treat but I'm sorry to say that even though I've accepted it, I can't eat it, because Pae has secretly put a piece or two of my snacks in my bag. He pretended to invite me to chat, pointing at me. By the time I realized, the chunk of chocolate had disappeared in the blink of an eye.

   “What are you doing, Pi. eating.” The man in question kept chewing his rice and talking at the same time. If he's going to spew it out like that, he might as well just throw it in his face.

   “Looking for Facebook friends.”

   “Who is it, don't say MueangNan.”

   “Yes!”

   “Didn't you say you had his number? Why didn't you call and chat?”

   “He doesn't answer, okay. If it's not a date or something important, otherwise it's silent, sometimes he just hangs up.”

   “Oh, you can do that?”

   “Of course, you can.”

   It took me a while to find it and then I remembered.

   Avatar.

   “Pae, take a picture for me.” I have read about engineering, at least have some self-art. I've changed my face but Facebook hasn't been updated for ages, haven't changed the silly photo with the glasses.

   Let's take a new picture today, so that the Fish upon the Sky will see it and accept it as a friend right away. I handed my phone to Pae with that thought.

   “Hold on, we're eating.”

   “I'll eat later, help.”

   “Boring.” The person in question puts down his spoon and fork, pulls out the phone and gets up from the table, leaning left and right to find what he calls the angle and light or whatever. Then he gave the order so loudly, that everyone around me turned to look at me.

   “You can't sit like that, Pi. stand up.” I stood up as he said.

   “Are you ready?”

   “Come to the front... A little to the left... No, no, no, get your hands up and do your hair.”

   “Is that okay?”

   “Not really, get up and sit on it.”

   “Huh? On the table.”

   “Well.” But for the sake of a good picture, as long as it's a good one, one is willing to do what he says. Even though I don't know if it's going to look as good as I think it will? Because it was Pae who took the pictures, a man who shouldn't have expected anything less.

   “Pi, hold your head up a bit.”

   “...”

   “Don't, you just lie down on the table.”

   “Ohhhh, brother, take a picture. It's embarrassing.” Finally satisfied, he pressed the shutter button and tossed the phone to me. I ended up taking hundreds of pictures and after searching for only one that I felt I could use, the rest were of me lying on the table, no less than moss growing on the damp ground.

   “Has it been updated?”

   “Updated.”

   In less than five minutes, the number of likes went up by dozens. Other people might think it's common to have tens of thousands of likes and over 100,000 followers. I, on the other hand, am happy as a deer in the headlights even if I only get 10 likes. Because only a certain group of people know about what I post.

   But that's not the point, since changing my avatar, I've been concentrating on searching MueangNan's Facebook page.

   “I can't find it, why is it so hard.”

   “Silence, brother. I'm trying.”

   “I've been searching for about a year, I can't find it.”

   “I didn't have time to look, I thought he was seeing someone, so I didn't want to make too much of a push but now I can't, the other guy is out there.”

   “Who is it?”

   “The Star of the College of Medicine.”

   “What year?”

   “My year.”

   “Mork?”

   “...!!! Brother... How did you know?” It's like winning the lottery, a guy like Pae, who's never been dumped by a woman and who doesn't have many friends, would know someone like Mork. Plus, the two colleges didn't seem to have much of a relationship, can't really picture that.

   “He's been promoted to School Star and School Moon with the club ministers.”

   “Really? Do you have his Facebook page?” So, that I could find the contact details of the Fish upon the Sky more easily. Because it seems like MueangNan and Mork know each other better. At least there was a Facebook exchange or a photo tag or something.

   “Yes, do you want it?” I nodded my head a lot. When Pae took out his phone and clicked on the blue app, after struggling to find the name, it was immediately sent to my chat box.

   Ding!

   Clicking on the link brought up the home page of the person I hated most at the moment, Mork...

   After seeing the name Satthaya clearly once again, an idea popped into my head, good, let's call him 'asshole' from now on.

   But the shocking thing was the number of followers, I thought there were really only 200 friends but oh no, there were over 100,000 followers, why was he so hot.

   See, just posting a ‘tired’ post and it’s got thousands of likes. I’m back to the old me. Even if I find something nutritious to post, it’s a luxury to get 10 likes. And nine out of ten were from family and relatives.

   Where’s Mork’s Facebook page, heh!

   At first, I took a look around and looked very hard at his 200 or so so-called friends but my eyes stopped at a photo the other side had just posted three hours earlier. Holy crap ~~~~ was a photo of him and MueangNan in their school uniforms and it was getting a lot of attention, as evidenced by the number of likes and comments that were being updated all the time.

   Luckily the bastard tagged MueangNan in the photo, so I was able to easily get the Fish upon the Sky social media account. Before he clicked on his crush’s name, he couldn’t resist sneaking a Pik at the comments under the latest photo to finish it off.

   The text reads “smile”.

   I can’t say it enough, if it was me, I would have written a better one. Like, a soulful smile, or a smile to die for, or something like that.

   Clicking on the comments, all of them asking questions about their relationship and I’m getting more and more interested. Because I want to know the truth as much as anyone else.

   “That’s great!”

   “Friends or lovers, talk about it.”

   “Is this the pace of openness?”

   Swiping my fingers to the bone, all I got was, apart from the fanbase and everyone’s wild imagination, there were no random comments from MueangNan or Mork. I was getting a little discouraged and decided to go back and friend MueangNan and be done with it. But before I could do what I thought I would do, a message from Mork popped up within seconds.

   Satthaya Nithikornkul:  MueangNan is not my date, we've just been friends for a long time.

   Hmmmm, before I could say anything, his message was liked and I was happy that Nan hadn't been reckless enough to get involved with someone like Mork.

   I want to give it a thousand likes.

   Bam!

   Ow ~~~~ was thinking but my fingers forgot and I actually pressed like Mork's comment.

   Pi, Pi. what have you done!

   A little consciousness and I immediately undoes what was done, I really hope that out of the thousands of people, Mork didn't see the notification of me liking his post. Yeah, but he didn't see it either.

   I'm surprised he didn't see it!

   'Satthaya Nithikornkul has requested to add you as a friend.'

   My hopes were dashed, the bastard knows it was me.

 

    Prev: Chapter 8     Chapters Home  Next: Chapter 10

 

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive