Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Fish upon the Sky Chapter 10

    Fish upon the Sky Chapter 10

   “What's the matter, look like you've seen a ghost.”

   “More than a ghost...”

   “You met yourself?” Tired of your brother.

   “Uh... He added me.”

   “Who is it?”

   “Sut...tha...ya”

   “Wow, so did you accept his friendship request?”

   I shake my head.

   “Then there's no need to agree...”

   Yes! That's easy for Pae to say, if you don't want to agree, don't agree. A guy like Mork, is a top relationship destroyer. If he agrees to add it, he might hide in social networks and raid me.

   “But if you add it, you can also use it as a pedal to pursue someone you like.” At first, I said I wouldn't agree but now I'm wavering from my initial determination. What to do, I'm getting a little overwhelmed.

   “So, should I take it or leave it?”

   “Suit yourself.” Pae turned his head and muttered, I stopped paying attention to Mork and clicked to add MueangNan as a friend. Although I didn't know if he wanted to chat with me, I was hoping that the Fish upon the Sky would agree to be added soon, so I could chat.

   “Pi, I want some water.” A moment later the club president blurted it out.

   “So, what?”

   “Go buy me the next one.”

   “Hey, I'm not your horse's errand boy.”

   “I get it but for this small reward for me taking your picture, isn't it okay?” Before I could say anything, the person in question was acting all aggrieved. I got up immediately, to buy water for someone who had been kind to me and paid for it out of his own pocket, which was great.

   Walking back to the table again, Pae turned his head and looked at me with wide eyes.

   “I don't drink mineral water.”

   “You're gonna get your ass kicked, just drink it. It's all the same in the stomach.”

   “I'd like some grape juice.” Heh! Let's say your oldest brother, usually just gravitates towards medicinal wines and cold drinks. I'm not the kind of guy who buys sweet juice for other people, to make himself look cute.

   “Mineral water is cheaper.”

   “You unwilling giver...”

   “So, are you going to drink it or not?”

   “Drink! Thank you very much. I have to hurry.” The guy hooks his finger in a bad way and I hand him the Red Bull.

   “Busy going somewhere, brother. No class, isn't it?”

   “Club wants to see the commissioners meeting, go late, I'll lose the refreshments I've had my eye on.” And with that, he immediately grabbed his plate and glass of water and walked away, without waiting for me to call him or say anything else.

   So, what happens now? Duean's gone, the Kitty Gang's gone and I've ended up as the Pi who's never been with anyone again.

   Ding ding ding ding!

   The phone vibrated; I could tell it sounded like the blue Facebook app. Or... MueangNan accepted my friend request. With great joy and without hesitation, I clicked in with the alert.

   Satthaya Nithikornkul:   Thought you weren't accepting anymore, Pi and Pattawee Panichapun.

   The nerve of this asshole...

   Not MueangNan but that annoying cockblocker.

   Nuts ~~~~ really want to ask, when did I click yes by mistake.

   It must be Pae, always like to give a brother like me a hard time, let me take care of it.

   The problem is that it's not enough for Satthaya to post a full body shot and create a furor and tag me in it. It's a big deal, guys. A dozen messages from strangers vibrated louder than the noise of a parade and the friendship requests kept coming.

   And it's not because Mork's 100,000 or so followers all came to my Facebook page and made a big deal out of it. Satthaya, what have you done?

   Take a look at these comments...

   'Mork, who's this guy? '

   'Is that the person who sat in class together that day? Nan sat with him too, the dental student. '

   'Yeah, yeah, yeah, I saw the rubber being borrowed. '

   I stole it, I didn't borrow it.

   'Really? New friends? Tell me about it. '

   Don't mess with me, I was chasing Nan but the bastard interfered and stole my seat. That's why we couldn't sit together, it's not what people think.

   'Oops, it's really the same person, Satthaya Nithikornkul, student number 56001798 and Pattawee Panichapun, student number 56026614, in a chemical analysis class together. '

   I can't believe they appended a text note to my and Mork's registry, the uploadable people instead added heart images all over the desktop.

   Smoking mad, are you? I didn't live my 20’s to be bombarded by the Mork fanbase.

   'He is a second year of our college, called Pi.'

   'So, that's how awesome it is, he makes me want to jump ship from the Mork-Nan thieves to the Mork-Pi side. '

   These days, the silver screen couples trend is very strong, isn't it? Because so many silvers screen couples, whether they're classmates, co-workers, or even people they've never met before, are getting together. I guess that's what happened with me and Mork.

   But it's wrong! The mistake is that the target is not MueangNan, it's Satthaya.

   I'd rather see the topic of Pi-Nan ah. What to do well, to Pi-Nan fans ah Pi-Nan fans! Pi-Nan fans now!!!!

   Slowly and patiently read the pleasantries in my inbox, I then followed up Mork's status with a message so that everyone could understand each other.

   Pattawee Panichapun: Stop imagining me and Mork, it's not like that, hahaha.

   And that's it. Less than three minutes after posting, Mork's comment popped up.

   Satthaya Nithikornkul: Really, we are not allowed to think?

   Oh, no...

   That's not a common phrase, I've only heard of the movie 'Crawl out of Hell' but Mork's case can only be described as jumping out of Facebook once. The tease was too much for me to debate back, so I decided to reply to the guy quickly.

   Pattawee Panichapun: What are you doing?

   Satthaya Nithikornkul:   I'm sorry.

   Pattawee Panichapun: You're deliberately trying to trick me, aren't you?

   To make Nan misunderstand me on purpose.

   Satthaya Nithikornkul:   -_-

   He didn't even try to explain anything other than posting a few beaten up emojis, which was getting on my nerves and I finally had to log out of his Facebook account to put all the questions to rest and then turned around and put my head down to eat. At least Mork's fanbase will probably just be fighting on social media.

   After a very rough lunch break, I grabbed my books and rushed into class, I felt everyone giving me strange looks but I didn't think to ask and let the depressing feelings continue, until the end of class.

   “Ow, Pi. just got out of class?”

   My heart cried out. I got up and left my desk as soon as the teacher finished the lesson, the sound of MueangNan's voice was the one that instantly turned my anxiety away.

   My Fish upon the Sky.

   “Yes... Yeah. What are you...? What are you doing over here in the dental building?” I'm not myself every time I'm with him. My heart trembles and my legs shake... but I want to talk for a long time.

   “Are you free?”

   “Free...”

   “That day you said you'd take me for ice cream, so here I am.”

   “Are you free today?”

   “Um... Do you want to come along?” The corners of his mouth grinned and Pi looked like he's been shot in the bullseye with a pink dart, his whole-body trembles, because she wants to go with him so badly but how do I respond to look cool and dapper?

   Duean didn't even teach you how to do it. Like an unpredictable hero, or like a man in a good mood who grins and then turns into a laughing man. I can't figure out which one MueangNan likes, or what to do to impress him.

   I just don't get it, he just invited me for ice cream, why do I think so much about it.

   So, finally...

   Decided to just nod and be done with it, said no for a while and deducted points.

   “If it's okay with you, then let's go.”

   Okay ~~~~

   I was just walking slowly behind the Fish upon the Sky, thinking about what to talk to the other party about when I got to the ice cream shop but in a moment, the person in front of me slowly stopped walking and then his white face turned to me with a gleaming look in his eyes.

   “I've added you oh.”

   “...?”

   “It's agreeing to your friend request on Facebook, if you... there's anything to talk about.” That's all, smiles all over, feels like his mouth is going up to his ears and then he keeps walking after the person in front of him.

   Pi, Pi!!! Your love is coming, just a little more and you'll get it, see, got a phone number, got a Facebook, plus we'll be sitting together eating ice cream soon. If she didn't have a heart, she probably wouldn't have done this.

   Our first date is on its way to being perfect.

   The little coffee shop in the school was packed with customers today, the staff looked tired but that wasn't the point to focus on, now it was time to follow MueangNan, shuttling to a corner of the shop with a sofa and a small table.

   Ah... There's someone sitting in the spot Nan came from. He's about to go over and grab him by the arm and the other guy says hello to the guys sitting on his back instead.

   “Been waiting long?”

   “Not long...”

   “Did you order anything?” Then the single body went across and sat down.

   “Not yet, waiting for you first.” Huh! But why does this voice sound so familiar?

   I kept going back and forth in my head but couldn't remember where I'd heard it before. Out of curiosity, I stepped closer and saw MueangNan's big eyes, indicating that I should sit next to someone on the couch and I reluctantly nodded my head in acceptance.

   “Hello...”

   “Hey huh! You, ah... Mork, what are you doing here.” That's it.

   No wonder why the voice sounded familiar, because this face, just a few centimeters away from me, was a good example, he was my eternal number one love interest. A man who likes to follow my nightmares from real life to dreams all the time.

   “...”

   “I asked how you got here?”

   “Drive by yah.”

   “Bullshit...”

   Gritting his teeth, he said softly but it seemed as if his face under the black frame was looking at me with a puzzled expression, so I moved closer and threatened again in a low voice.

   “Pretty slick, be careful then.”

   “So, scared oh.” The other guy came up to me with his face, causing me to take a step back.

   “...!!!”

   “What to choose between Mork and Pi?”

   The man on the other side looked up and asked.

   “You know yah.” Oh, deliberately showing off that the Fish upon the Sky know their own preferences, allow me to say, I'm not the least bit jealous.

   “Then it's going to be tiramisu ice cream.”

   “Well, that's about it.” Well, handsome.

   Look lustfully at the one I like, don't try to seduce Nan that way, because it's all in my future plans.

   “What about Pi, is that the same as Mork points?”

   “No, I hate things that smell like coffee.”

   “So, tell me what you want, I'll write it down and give it to you but don't tell me you like Mocha, because Mork doesn't like it at all. Hahahaha.”

   “Then it's going to be mocha ice cream.” I said out loud, deliberately ordering something Mork doesn't like. But to be honest... I don't like matcha either.

   Cry out loud in your heart.

   “I want to eat Soufflé.” Nan said with a smile.

   “Pick your favorite.” Mork said gently and I turned my head back.

   We didn't talk much, until the ice cream and pastries were served, the Fish upon the Sky used a small spoon to put the ice cream in his bowl and ate it happily and the guy next to him started eating it too, only for me... I don't like matcha for a long time, because I have a bad memory of it. Whenever I think about it, I feel sick to my stomach.

   “Won’t you eat?” MueangNan's words echoed like a chant, I wanted to say don't pay attention to me, forget I existed for a bit.

   “Eat... Eat.”

   “Then eat quickly, it'll melt in a minute.” I was really near choking.

   “Okay... Good...”

   I reached down, shakily and put a bit of ice cream in my spoon and then reluctantly put it in my mouth. To be honest, it just lingered in my mouth. Well... I hate all things mocha. Even though I used to love it, enough to eat a dozen cups in one sitting. Until my stomach couldn't take it and I threw up all over the shop, feeling humiliated in front of the other customers and the whole family.

   Ever since then, it's been a thorn in the side, whenever you see it, you want to run away from it, or you might vomit.

   Back in reality, because I was so determined to win, I did something stupid without thinking. Well... If I hadn't been here with Nan, I would have turned around and left as soon as I saw Mork.

   “Why that look.” Mork asked with a quizzical raised eyebrow.

   “Don't mind me...”

   I turned to stare at the nosy guy but Mork pretended not to care and turned his head back to his ice cream. And I could only smile awkwardly at Nan who was all smiles and kept eating.

   “Pi, yours are melting.” Uh-huh.

   Every time you don't care about me but now why do you want me to eat.

   “Got it...”

   After a while, Mork leaned in and whispered in my ear in a voice that only two people could hear.

   “If you don't like it, don't force it.”

   “Who reluctantly...”

   “Then why do you look like you want to throw up.”

   “Nosy...”

   “What would you like to order, will order it for you later.”

   “Mind your own business.”

   “Pi, looks like there's a piece of hair in your ice cream, I'll take it to you later and get you a new one.” Quicker than expected, Mork changed the subject in front of MueangNan and acted out but I was still sitting dumbfounded, because I couldn't catch up with him and it took me a while to understand what he was trying to do.

   “Uh... Is that right?”

   “What flavor would you like, lemon?” How does he know I like lemon ice cream?

   “Hmmm, that would be fine with lemon flavored ice cream instead.”

   “Okay...”

   Then the tall man immediately got up from the couch, leaving Nan and I sitting and laughing alone.

   Did Mork really help me in good faith? Why should it help? Why didn't he choose to dislike me as much as I thought he would? The doubts were still swirling around in my head and in the end, I didn't have a good answer.

   The first date ended with half a good impression and half a bad one, plus a selfie together.

   It's a picture of me and MueangNan laughing at the camera and a third person sitting between us, how bad...

   There's no such thing as a banquet but my quest will never end.

   It was almost seven o'clock when I got back to my dorm room. I immediately put my backpack on the table and fell into bed, then I grabbed my phone again to check on MueangNan and the annoying guys from the next college who had disappeared for a long time.

   Really wanted to brag about this, MueangNan accepted my friend request, also wanted to post a picture of our ice cream outing today. Will Pi miss this immediate update?

   Celebrate! This has to be celebrated.

   A picture of the three of us appeared in our circle of friends, with thousands of comments at the bottom and almost a gazillion likes. I understand that Nan and the asshole are popular but...

   'Mork-Pi Fan Club'

   What a stunt, along with a strong sense of unease and curiosity compelled me to click into the comments section below the photo and what I saw was maddening! It was like an electric current hitting my whole body.

   Me and Mork's fan club, emphasis added! The kind of fan club that immediately knows what happened at the ice cream parlor. It was uploaded a few hours ago and downloaded from my friends, with a little color added.

   Freaking out ~~~~

   'Mork and Pi eating ice cream together, so cute, so good together, so much chemistry. '

   I don't know about chemistry but I'm sure it doesn't say anything about not wanting to get involved with Mork.

   Wanna bolt with Nan, Wanna bolt with Nan, Wanna bolt with Nan!

   Why can't anyone understand what's on my mind...

 

    Prev: Chapter 9     Chapters Home  Next: Chapter 11

 

 

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive