Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 163: I just... I also want to...

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 163: I just... I also want to...

During office hours Mai Ding tries to avoid An-Ziyan, he felt that he had done something wrong to An-Ziyan and he kept saying that nothing would happen between him and Guan Zhu, so he wasn't sorry. When he looked at the time, he saw that he would be off duty in an hour, so he picked up his bag and said, “Master, please tell An-Ziyan that I have to leave work early.”

“Why don't you go and say it yourself.”

“It's too late.” Mai Ding didn't wait for Guo Ping to ask but he hurried down the stairs before An-Ziyan came back from the other department. He prayed that he wouldn't meet An-Ziyan, he didn't know what to tell him but this time, his prayers were answered. When he got into the cab, he looked out of the window of the seventh floor of the building and told him the address of the house they had never moved into. Are people so easily swayed emotionally?

When An-Ziyan returned to the PR Department, he took a quick look at Mai Ding's empty seat and said, “Mai Ding had to leave an hour ago, so he left early. An-Ziyan didn't say anything but dialed Mai Ding's cell phone, only the sound of the busy line made people anxious. He took his old classmates home for a drink. He's never been so enthusiastic about him, so he'll be late tomorrow.


“I will join too.”

“Yann, let's... Hey, where is everybody? When did they leave?”

This was the third time An-Ziyan had been here, the first time when he was looking at a house, the second time when he was dragged here by Mai Ding and this time... The bedroom door was half-closed and the clothes were falling down beside it, so An-Ziyan looked cold: “Mai Ding, come out, now.”

There was no movement inside, he looked at the half-closed door, what was waiting for him inside, he didn't really want to know but he went inside anyway. There was no sign of anyone in sight, there was an object protruding from beneath the untidy covers on the bed. 

An-Ziyan grasped the corner of the blanket and pulled it to the floor with a blank expression but for just an instant, the object under the blanket pounced on him as quickly as a ghost. This ghost grabbed An-Ziyan by the neck and put its lips to his ear: "An-Ziyan, birth, day, pleasure, pleasure.”

When An-Ziyan didn't respond, Mai Ding let go of his hand and stepped back a bit, wiping the sweat from his forehead with his arm, "I was going to suffocate if you don't come..”

He stood on the bed and suddenly put his hands on his hips, a look of extreme pride on his face, “I never thought I'd see the day. Ever since I graduated and got pranked by you, I've been thinking in my heart that one day I will get back at you, two years, two whole years! That's two years!”

Like a hot-blooded warrior on TV, Mai Ding pointed his finger at An-Ziyan. “Now, finally, I've got you, An-Ziyan.” The first problem was the date of An-Ziyan's birthday, which Bai Xiaosi had told him was wrong and An Xun and the others were not so sure about it. The date of birth was reported wrongly by someone who was confused and An Xun and the others didn't care so they didn't change it, so the fake account and fake ID card were used all the time. Even Bai Xiaosi didn't know the real date of An-Ziyan's birthday An Su won't tell him and that's fine, and even Grandpa refused to tell him, even Grandpa Grandpa's exact words were: "Ding, it's not that Grandpa doesn't want to tell you, but Ziyan has told me very seriously that if you..."

Ask and never tell, tormenting him with cakes and birthday celebrations, Ziyan rarely asked for anything from Grandpa but he had to. After all these difficulties, Mai Ding found out the exact date, it's June 21st, isn't it only one day different from himself? How fortunate that he didn't reveal any trace of himself and kept it to himself for so long!!

He was struggling to figure out who to get to help him but Bai Xiaosi, Li Ming and the others were no good, they would definitely betray me. I almost laughed out loud when we had a fight in the office so I made up an excuse and left. Not only you but I also wanted to get back at Sisi, I asked her about the store she goes to during her lunch break and waited for her to hear my conversation with the company but I didn't know that Sisi is so scary when she gets angry, if I didn't control myself I would have pissed myself. I'm satisfied, I've reached the pinnacle of my life, ha ha ha ha.” 

He didn't hear An-Ziyan talk for a long time but he looked at An-Ziyan fearfully, who was staring straight at him and Mai Ding peeped at him.

“After all the times you've screwed me, it's not like I'm going too far compared to sleeping with Sisi, it's just... it's an imitation of you and, besides, I've tried to avoid arguing with you and I told you that I've told you stories about how I've been lying on my back and that I'm good at pretending with practice. It's not my fault.” An-Ziyan clasped his hands, gritted his teeth and stared at Mai Ding but remained silent. Mai Ding took a few steps back to distance himself from An-Ziyan: “Say something, you can't be mad, I'm not mad at you, I'm not mad at you, if you are, then we can't play together anymore.”

“That was really good, Mai Ding.” Why does An-Ziyan's compliment sound so horrible, why does he react like this when he gets screwed, when he can't just wail and punch the wall like himself?

“Fine.”

“If you've been thinking about it for two years, have you thought about the consequences, or are you ready for them?” As An-Ziyan got down on his left knee, Mai Ding shook his head: “I haven't had time to think about the consequences.”

“You'll have to think about that but, it's too late.” An-Ziyan grabbed Mai Ding's ankle and Mai Ding scrambled to the other side but no matter what he did, he was stuck there.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 162: It's a risk.Chapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 164: Birthday gifts

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive