Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 162: It's a risk.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 162: It's a risk.

“It's none of your business who I am and I'm sorry to interrupt your discussion about birthday plans but could you please leave? I have to talk to him.”

Bai Xiaosi's tone was very bad and Guan Zhu frowned, “Mai Ding, you know each other?” Mai Ding smiled at Guan Zhu, 'That's okay, lunch break's almost over, go back to work.” Guan Zhu hesitated but when he saw Mai Ding nodding his head to put his mind at ease, he left.” What's going on?” Bai Xiaosi asked bluntly.

“Just chatting with an old friend. When did you get here?”

“Talking? Don't mess with me, what did you just say? I'm disappointed in you. What, you've suddenly met the love of your life and you're wavering? What's up?”

“What are you talking about and how many times do I have to tell you, I'm just talking to an old friend!”

“An old lover, I think.”

“Why do you and An-Ziyan both look at me with such dirty eyes? What did I do with Guan Zhu? What did I do with Guan Zhu?” Mai Ding got angry at her words. Is this the first time he's had a fight with her? Now sitting across from him, he was scared of her, who was completely different from his usual self. Bai Xiaosi smiled mockingly So my ex-husband and I are going to be saints and we're going to look at the purity of your friendship and when you get into bed, we're going to be there to applaud you?”

Mai Ding clenched his hands.” You're so mean!”

“Of course it's not as nice as what you just said, I was talking to my ex-husband the other day about your birthday present and you, you were too busy flirting with other men, I really thought you and your ex-husband wouldn't part as easily as other couples but it turns out, I was stupid.”

Bai Xiaosi's fierce attack caught Mai Ding by surprise and he almost lost it: “Xiaosi, you have no idea what happened between me and An-Ziyan a while ago over the baby, I'm always scared, I always feel bad because of him and now we're fighting and I'm almost...”

Just then cold water splashed in Mai Ding's face, Mai Ding was surprised to see that Bai Xiaosi stood up holding the glass. “Don't f-cking make excuses for why you're wavering, it only makes me despise you more, I'm so sorry, if I knew you were the kind of person I was, why would I let you have my ex-husband?” 

This is the first time Mai Ding had ever seen such a sad and angry girl and all he could do was stare in stunned silence as she walked away.

After drying off in the washroom, Mai Ding returned to the office but he couldn't bear to look at An-Ziyan. Mai Ding asked himself the question and gave the answer: he was really cheating on An-Ziyan.

Returning home without either of them talking, An-Ziyan lay on the sofa, probably feeling guilt making Mai Ding make concessions: “What do you want to eat tonight?”

“Is that all you have to say?”

“What am I supposed to say?”

“Shouldn't you be talking about noon?”

“Did Sisi tell you? I don't have the strength to explain anymore. No matter how many times I explain, you won't believe me. I'm tired.” An-Ziyan lifted the corners of his mouth and spoke in his usual indifferent tone: “You don't have to explain anymore, you can do whatever you want.” Mai Ding looked at An-Ziyan in silence but An-Ziyan didn't look at him, so he went straight to the bedroom and lay down on the bed.

Mai Ding raised his hand to touch An-Ziyan but he didn't move.

“An-Ziyan, are you asleep?” Hearing no answer, Mai Ding bit his lower lip and pulled the covers over himself but An-Ziyan's voice in the darkness was poisonous: “Mai Ding, you can't fall in love with someone else, you know?” Mai Ding clutched the blanket, he wanted to answer but he did and said nothing, as he had just done.

The next morning, Mai Ding woke up at the crack of dawn and gently got out of bed so as not to wake up An-Ziyan and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. A habit, he made a hearty breakfast and went straight to work, and today it was rare that he didn't wake An-Ziyan up, regardless of the fact that because of the guilt or otherwise, he'd wanted to be nice to An-Ziyan, and now how was he going to explain within himself that it wasn't that he suddenly didn't love An-Ziyan anymore.

It's just...

As soon as he entered the PR Department, Mai Ding saw Guo Ping playing on the computer and asked, “Master, did An-Ziyan say anything to you?” Guo Ping's attention was on the computer, “What did he say?”

“He didn't mention anything to you about that project I'm holding?”

“Nothing, what's wrong.”

“It's nothing,” he said.” He started to get busy again and in the middle of it, Guan Zhu came over. After they finished talking about work, Guan Zhu said, “There was something wrong with you yesterday, I was worried.”

“There's nothing to worry about, I'm fine.”

“Anything after work today?”

“It should be nothing.”

“Let's go for an early celebration and have a drink to take your mind off things.” He didn't want to tell Bai Xiaosi, or anyone else, or even An-Ziyan, because no one else seemed to understand him.

“Then why don't we go to my house.”

“Okay, I'll buy some wine and bring it over.”

“Well, I'll text you the address later, come back after work.”

As soon as Guan Zhu left, Fan Shaojun said in a sour tone: “I've been your colleague for so long but I've never seen you invite us to your home.” Mai Ding was deep in thought and has not yet regained consciousness, Fan Shaojun threw a pen at him: “I'm talking to you!”

“What did you say?”

“Never mind.” Fan Shaojun rolled his eyes and wouldn't talk to him anymore.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 161: Something.Chapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 163: I just... I also want to...

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive