Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 118: You're close to perfection for me

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 118: You're close to perfection for me

Mai Ding, who came home late from his usual overtime shift, couldn't wait to lean back on the couch to seek physical relaxation as soon as he walked in the door, he leaned back on the couch to relax, removing his tie from around his neck: “No, Manager Cui is probably going through menopause or having his period.”

“There's no such thing as a perfect man, no matter how cunning a fox is, if he doesn't know where to put his trap, he'll lose his way.” An-Ziyan said, changing the channel and Mai Ding, who was about to hang up his coat, turned to An-Ziyan suspiciously: “Why do I think there's something in what you're saying.”

“Did you?”

“There is, didn't you do it, what did you do.”

“I didn't do anything.”

“How does that Cui scum...”


“He's the one who wants to misunderstand that I'm plotting against him, so what's it to me.”

“You must have done something to give him the wrong impression, I can't believe he suspects for no reason, don't lie to me, I learned that trick before I graduated, you made me suffer so much, I was scared all day!”

“I don't remember.”

“I remember! I promise not to tell anyone, okay?” Mai Ding softened his tone, An-Ziyan switched to the TV station he wanted to watch and threw the remote control to the side, “He's too eager for instant success and too focused on me. Neglecting other things, such as subordinates and this product.”

“You're the one who got his attention on purpose.”

“Did I?”

“You're waiting for him to slip up but what if he doesn't?”

“I have nothing to lose.”

Mai Ding thought of himself, it was true that he had nothing to lose from An-Ziyan's pranks on him, no matter how successful they were and he snorted from his nose, “Always playing tricks on people, watch out.” Hoping Mai Ding wasn't a jinx, he put his hand on An-Ziyan's leg and pounded it lightly: “An-Ziyan, can we talk about something?”

“No.”

“I haven't said it yet.”

“It's the same whether you say it or not.”

“It won't do you any good to listen to it but since I've done so much for this family, waking up early, working hard to save and feed it, you'll have to grant my request.”

“A moment ago it was a discussion and now it's advanced to a promise?”

“Don't care about the little details? What's there to care about?” Mai Ding was so nice but An-Ziyan ignored him. He still said, “Promise me you'll only play tricks on other people, not on me. I'm your lifelong partner no matter what.”

“Life partner? You have a high opinion of yourself.”

“I told you not to worry about the smallest details. Do you agree?”

“Mmmh.”

“Really?!” Mai Ding could hardly believe it but An-Ziyan had agreed and his heart leaped with joy and gladness.

“Mmmh.”

“Great, we'll get along just fine.”

“So...” An-Ziyan's voice trailed off, then paused and his evil expression appeared in Mai Ding's eyes again.” It took about two seconds for Mai Ding to react, shouting furiously, “Bastard! You tricked me again!!”

“So what if it is.”

“Bastard! Bastard! Ginormous bastard!” Mai Ding didn't know any other word for it than cursing. An-Ziyan moved slightly closer to Mai Ding, stopping at an ambiguous distance, his voice also stopping in seduction: “Well, I'm your Ginormous bastard.”

How can he deny it?

Why should he get any closer... He's getting closer to perfection. Why should he!

Not just close... he’s probably perfect.

To no one else, to Mai Ding, at least, An-Ziyan was perfect.

The hot weather has been weakened by a series of heavy rains and the oddly temperate temperatures are gradually becoming tamer after a series of ups and downs. For many people, global warming is a distant and unappreciated issue and no matter how much experts try to convince them otherwise, no matter how much TV scares them with their catastrophic special effects, they don't care. On with the logging, on with the pollution, on with the war, on with their lives. But this problem, in which everyone is a murderer and no one has the right to blame anyone, is becoming a universal phenomenon.

It rained again outside without warning and the smell of damp permeated the PR Department and no one cared, under the cruelty of Manager Cui for some time and he was too demanding of this project, redoing everything if it was not done right at one point, but the more he does it, the less effective it becomes. storm, the people underneath were so bitter that they didn't dare to say anything, although Wang's relationship with Manager Cui was average, Mr. Cui is an alumnus of the company and has a good personal relationship with Mr. Zhou.

Feng Feimeng looked at the proposal and complained: “If we keep this up, we will never be able to do well in our lifetime.”

“He can do what he wants, let him but whatever happens is on him and Yann and we shouldn't be blamed for what happens anyway.” Guo Ping whispered.

Every time it's raining, Mai Ding can't help but look at the sunny side of An-Ziyan, who has been playing the game for as long as they've been bullied by Manager Cui. Is he not ranked as the strongest king already?! Mai Ding is only ashamed of An-Ziyan's game playing behavior at work but he has no intention of seeking protection from An-Ziyan.

The rain continued until the end of the day with no sign of stopping and Mai Ding hadn't brought an umbrella, much less would he expect An-Ziyan to bring one, which of course was convenient for him to wait until the last suit I'll ever wear to start fuss about washing the worn suits, Mai Ding certainly wouldn't be willing to take the clothes to the dry cleaners, it's not a good idea to take a taxi and it doesn't look like many of my co-workers have umbrellas either.

He sneaked out his phone and sent a message to An-Ziyan.

[It's raining and everything, so I'll make an exception and take your car home.]

That's pretty self-effacing. Not that Mai Ding had suddenly gotten bold but then he sent the next message: [Is your car in the garage down there? Wait for me in the corner, then I'll climb in the trunk and no one will find me.]

An-Ziyan looked at the message and quickly typed a reply on his phone: [You don't know how to buy an umbrella?] But he paused for a moment, deleted the reply and wrote a new one: [Yes, I can.]

An-Ziyan was up to his evil ways

[Don't let anyone else find out.]

[Of course.]

It's strange that An-Ziyan has become as docile as the temperature but Mai Ding didn't think much of it, thinking that hitchhiking was a normal thing and that An-Ziyan probably didn't care about him. But then Manager Cui extended the end of his shift and Mai Ding watched An-Ziyan leave the office. He wanted to send a message to tell An-Ziyan not to wait for him but he thought it was unlikely that An-Ziyan would have the patience to wait for him, so he left.




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 117: Something's changing a littleChapters Home》Next: Chapter 119: I always pretend to believe it.,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive