Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 119: I always pretend to believe it.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 119: I always pretend to believe it.

It took until 7:30 for Manager Cui to take it upon himself to let everyone out of work and as Mai Ding watched their faces, he thought no one would appreciate it. When the elevator opened on the first floor, a lot of people stepped out of the elevator but Mai Ding just stood there, with a nameless expectation that he would try his luck, although it was impossible maybe An-Ziyan would be waiting for him and it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

“Are you going to the garage floor too?” Guo Ping asked.

“It's raining and it's closer to the bus station from the garage.” Mai Ding was making up excuses but Guo Ping looked at him like that, so he said, “Where do you live, or I can take you home.” If you know where I live, you can't do that,” he said, waving his hands Mai Ding said, “No, no, I'm feeling gloomy today, I want to get some rain.”

Guo Ping looked at Mai Ding like he was crazy.” “Whatever, I'll go.”

Guo Ping took the keys out and went to his car, took one more look at Mai Ding and opened the door and got in, the others who went to the garage floor also left in their cars, when Mai Ding was left alone, he looked around the gloomy underground garage, no wonder the underground garage is often used as a place in horror movies, it's so creepy. The lights are out at the bottom, it's dark, if An-Ziyan was waiting for him he would have parked there but he couldn't wait for him, so let's not go there, let's check it out, just check it out. Like a split personality, a different voice inside, he swallowed and stepped into the darkness.


Is it a hallucination? There's a noise and Mai Ding hastily pulls out his phone to look at it but a hand behind him covers Mai Ding's mouth and he was whimpering, his heart pounding and his guts racing. The man behind him leans into his ear and says, “Scream and I'll rape you.”

The voice was so recognizable that Mai Ding wrenched his hand away from the hand covering his mouth and started to yell at him but An-Ziyan said before him, “Do you want to be heard?”

Mai Ding swallowed his anger and sadness and went home to talk about it and this time, he would find a chopstick and stab him to death.

“Open the trunk, we have to get back.”

“Who says I'm giving you a ride home, you've got to be kidding yourself.”

“Then what are you doing here, aren't you waiting for me?”

“I just wanted to scare you.” As An-Ziyan got into the car and locked the door, his incomprehensible answer made Mai Ding want to spit at him and Mai Ding pounded on the window: “Don't joke with me, open the trunk.”

An-Ziyan opened the window a little: “No time to joke with you, goodbye.” When he heard the car start, he jumped on the hood of the car, “Go ahead, if you want to kill me, drive away, over my dead body.”

The car moved slowly forward one meter, Mai Ding was scared and moved away from the front of the car: “Do you really want me to die?”

“If you die like this, it's your life you'll have to blame.”

“Why do you always have immature arguments?”

“How I speak is my freedom.”

“You were born a scoundrel!”

“So what, goodbye.”

“Wait, wait, give me a ride, at least to the bus station for the sake of our hubby wifey relation, I'll pay you, ten bucks, or you want twenty.”

An-Ziyan hesitates, Mai Ding is heartbroken, “30, no more, open the trunk.”

Why, you could've bought an umbrella for 30 bucks and you're stuffing yourself in the trunk, what's in the trunk that attracts him.

An-Ziyan unlocked the door, the other Mai Ding was still very picky: “I don't want to ride in the car, it's too dangerous in the company, there's a chance someone else hasn't left or the security guard will see you, so open the trunk.”

“If you don’t sit I'm leaving.”

“Wait, wait, wait.” Mai Ding reluctantly got into the back seat, laying right back down, not forgetting to remind, “Remember to wear your seat belt and remind me if you see anyone, should I get under the seat.”

“Shouldn't you shut up?”

As the car pulled out of the garage, Mai Ding was so nervous, he can't wait to shrink down to the smallest size possible, because the people outside can't see him and what if they do? He was tense and frightened, whispering in a low voice: “It's better to have an affair than to take the bus in the rain, you know this, why did you wait for me, if you didn't wait for me, I wouldn't be in this situation.” Mai Ding's reproach is also incomprehensible.

“I waited for you just because I wanted to see you fall into this.”

“You're the most thoughtful lover I've ever met!”

“I also think I am.”

“You!”

“By the way, I need to talk to Guo Ping about something.”

“Then you let me get down first.”

“It's too late.”

“How could it be too late!!?”

An-Ziyan reached out and pressed the center screen, music playing in the car: “It's boring to lie to you.” It took Mai Ding a few seconds to react and he braced himself: “I pretended to believe it because I wanted you to feel bored!”

“Self-deception.”

“Don't talk to me, I don't feel like talking to you either.” Mai Ding sulked back down again and pressed his face against the car seat, listening to the rain dripping down on the roof of the car.

Meanwhile, Mr. Cui was sitting in a pub, drinking alone, his subordinates were all idiots, how could he let them stay in the PR Department for so long, it would be unacceptable if he became the head of the pr Department, they all should be fired for continuous mistakes, they won't take it seriously until they learn a lesson, I'm not going to be as weak like Mr. Wang, why should that Wang sit there? That position, that position is mine, there's no one better than me, to get rid of me with a managerial position, I've been in the company for years.

He drained the wine from his cup and pressed it hard against the table, it's not that he didn't want to investigate An-Ziyan to see if he had anything worth using but strangely, no matter how hard he investigated, he couldn't find any important information.

An-Ziyan seemed to be in an opaque protective shield, that's not something An-Ziyan would do and from what Manager Cui knows about An-Ziyan, he has a casual attitude and is good at improvising, so he's not someone who'd be on guard if he's found out. He's not someone who's going to help An-Ziyan, so he's not going to be able to erase that information before he does.

He had to admit that he didn't know anything about An-Ziyan except for some irrelevant information and his grip tightened when he thought about it but at least he knew that it was An-Ziyan's grandfather who passed away and that was a weakness of An-Ziyan's that could be reused. Thanks to Uncle Fu, who covered up his other weakness perfectly for An-Ziyan, he probably wouldn't have guessed that An-Ziyan's other weakness was so close to him in the same company. The shouting of two drunken men next to him interrupts Manager Cui's thoughts and he looks away with disgust.




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 118: You're close to perfection for meChapters Home》Next: Chapter 120: A PR Department full of smoke,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive