Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 113: Nagging works from time to time.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 113: Nagging works from time to time.

“Yann, it's Mai Ding's fault for messing with the boss's wife again and now they're angry, so I didn't want to bother you but you're friends...” Guo Ping explained and An-Ziyan gave Mai Ding a sidelong glance: “You really disappoint me.”

Like a marionette, Mai Ding is lifeless, his eyes dull from another bout of bad luck. It seems that Zhou Ge and Ellen are having too much fun to stop and want to use the same routine that they used on Mai Ding on An-Ziyan.

“Yann, we're friends, of course, I'll give you face but now that your subordinate is bullying my woman, that's another matter and I won't let it go until Mai Ding gets down on his knees.”

An-Ziyan pressed his fingers as if nothing had happened and his knuckles made a soft sound: “Why do you need to calm down, how about if I just let you cut off your breath?”

“Haha, just kidding, you don't know me yet, you scared your subordinates, don't worry, we're always kidding, it's okay, you guys can drink and eat all you want.” Zhou Ge went to take care of Guo Ping and the others, then Guo Ping and the others were relieved: “That's good, Mai Ding, I wouldn't dare ask you to come here again, You should go back to your home, don't be a pain in the ass here, Yann... come join us for a drink.”

“I'm not done with my business.”


“Well, I'm sorry you had to clean up the mess tonight, Mai Ding and you owe Yan a big thank you.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

Mai Ding has a very sad smile on his face and he's just here to have dinner with An-Ziyan, how did it come to this. Seeing them back in the booth, Mai Ding asked, “Where did you come from.”

“The back door.”

“The back door! Why didn't you tell me there was a back door, so we could have just gone out the back door!”

“You didn't ask.” An-Ziyan shrugged her shoulders.

“Do I have to ask you before I answer? I can't talk to you. You're playing with my emotions. I'm off. Bye!” When he saw Mai Ding getting on the bus, he suddenly made a face at the window and An-Ziyan realized that something was wrong. His hand went into his pocket, his keys and wallet were gone and he gritted his teeth and stared at the bus as it drove further and further away.

The phone flashed and it was a text from Mai Ding.

[Oh, I don't know what happened when I was hugging you but I dropped your car keys in my bag, so maybe it's just God's way of reminding you that you shouldn't drink and drive.]

It turns out that Mai Ding wasn't angry about leaving, he was running for his life.

Another message followed.

[You know, An-Ziyan, I'm not totally out of your league.]

In the morning, Zhou Ge drove An-Ziyan's car downstairs in his sleepy hair and loose housecoat and Ellen looked no better than he did, yawning continuously.

“Can't you just take a cab to work? Why don't you and I...?” Before he could finish his sentence, An-Ziyan got into the car, closed the door, started the car and was about to leave when Mai Ding's voice rang in An-Ziyan's head. His mind trailed off and he reached over and pulled his seatbelt back on.

“Why did you resign?” Manager Cui held the phone in his hand and his voice was very cold.

“I also have my own personal reasons.”

“What personal reason could there be for you to resign and recommend that Cao Chengyi, did An-Ziyan tell you something?”

“No, no.”

“You didn't tell him anything.”

“No.”

Mr. Cui got up from his office chair and yelled at the other end of the phone, “You want to make a fool out of me, too? I'm telling you, if you betray me, I won't make it easy for you.”

“I've left the company, it's none of my business if there's anything more to come, it's good that I'm gone now but if anyone finds out...”

“No one will ever find out! Just with what An-Ziyan can find out.”

“Manager Cui, I've got work to do.”

“Hey, hey, Shu Shenglin, don't you f-cking hang up on me.” Manager Cui threw the phone on the table, pushed open the window and lit his cigarette. “An-Ziyan, if you don't make it easy on me, I won't make it easy on you. There's a knock on the office door.” Manager Cui, there's a meeting of departmental managers at 3:30.”

“Got it.”

Manager Cui arrived at the meeting room on time, almost everyone was there, it was a meeting of department managers but manager Cui did not expect two General Managers to come, he sat next to An-Ziyan. The general manager of the Marketing Department, Mr. Ji, cleared his throat: “I think you know in your heart why this meeting is held, this year, the company's first priority is to launch this product, the company does not want to make any mistakes like last time, I want to hear your opinions.”

The new manager, Mr. Cao Chengyi, was the first to speak up. Manager Cui approached An-Ziyan: “I'm relieved to see that nothing has happened to Manager An recently,” he said.” An-Ziyan's hand was on a document and he was spinning a pencil: “I didn't know you cared so much about me.”

“Of course, before the New Year, you were often absent, so I was worried that you'd quit to take care of your family but now that you're back at work, I'm sure your family has recovered.” There was a cold light in An-Ziyan's eyes and Cui immediately knew that he had hit the right spot. He smiled as if he was talking business with An-Ziyan and said, “It's a shame that some people don't live longer than they should.” The person who noticed something was off was Ji Meng, who was sitting on the other side of An-Ziyan. She saw An-Ziyan's cold face and then saw Manager Cui's smile. What the hell is the manager talking about?




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 112: How good it would be if i were a nymphomaniac.Chapters Home》Next:
Chapter 114: Out of control

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive