Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 112: How good it would be if i were a nymphomaniac.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 112: How good it would be if i were a nymphomaniac.

“Scoundrel, rascal!” It's sad to think that An-Ziyan ends up cursing every time he can't get a word in edgewise: “No wonder Manager Zhu is always so angry with you.” An-Ziyan narrowed his eyes, as if he hadn't heard: “Who did you say?”

“No one.” Mai Ding flew into a denial followed by a bitter, “If you don't get your relationships in order, you'll suffer later and I'm just saying this for your own good but who else would care about you if you're so ungrateful?” Mai Ding filled the glass in front of An-Ziyan and poured only half a glass for himself: “People, we need to have the spirit of unity and cooperation, only...”

“I'm here to help you with the fire in your pants, believe it or not.”

“I'm sure you're never going to be a beast like Zhou Ge.”


An-Ziyan leaned forward, reached across to Mai Ding and unbuttoned his first button. There was no reason to trust An-Ziyan, who was even more of a beast than Zhou Gee and he broke away: “I promise to shut up!” And then he withdrew his hand and the most absurd thought came to his mind: if only he were a sex fiend with no manners, he wouldn't be able to threaten him with such a thing.

He stroked his chin and looked at An-Ziyan, who was only a devil, although he often said and did lewd things but he was far from a devil. Mai Ding was thinking too hard and his inner thoughts came out unconsciously: “Should I learn to be a nymphomaniac?” His words succeeded in making An-Ziyan raise his head: “That's a good idea.”

“I've worked hard, I've worked hard at home and you've never praised me like you're praising me now! You've never praised me like you're praising me now!” Mai Ding's thoughts of becoming a sex fiend vanished immediately and his mind cleared. If he was a nymphomaniac wouldn’t he be exactly like An-Ziyan I can't believe why I had such a stupid idea before.

When the meal was over, Mai Ding peeked through a crack in the door and wondered if Guo Ping and the others had left yet. How long are they going to drink and not work tomorrow? It's a disgrace for everyone to come out to eat and drink when they're not working. What a shameless accusation from a man who's also out for a drink and a meal.

“What if they happen to come out now we can't stay in the room and get caught both in the same place, you stay here, I'll check it out, I'm not so lucky to be found.” When Mai Ding finished speaking, he turned and ran to An-Ziyan, hugging him with all his might: “If they find out about me, don't worry about me, you can find your own way out, I'll be fine but if, I mean if, you don't wait for me when you get home, then...”

“Then I'll go and cancel your account.”

“There you go!” Mai Ding stood up, took one more look at An-Ziyan and tried to tiptoe out, he was out of luck, just as he was about to walk through the outside of that room, he met Gao Shuang coming out to use the bathroom, they were staring at each other, I was staring at you.

“Mai Ding.” He just said Mai Ding's name, the other men in the room all poked their heads out, Mai Ding's eyes widened, took a step backward, covered his mouth and in an exaggerated voice of amazement: “Oh my God, no, what are you guys doing here!” He didn't act like he just happened to run into a co-worker in a bar, he acted like he saw a ghost.

“We were just going to ask what you're doing here.”

“I'm... I'm... Of course, I'm...” Think of a word, Ellen comes over and stares at Mai Ding with a disgusted look on her face, “Why are you doing this again, you've been bugging me since we met at your company party, I told you I'm not interested, I told you I have a boyfriend and I'm going to tell Yann and I'm not going to tell him because you work for him. Say something, you're a pain in the ass!”

She was on the verge of tears and Mai Ding's yelling at her, “What the hell are you crying for, crybaby? Is there no other way out of this?” Zhou Ge chimes in, taking Ellen into her arms and yelling angrily at Mai Ding, “That's enough. You're not happy being a pervert?”

Everyone in the restaurant looked over, Guo Ping and the others immediately tried to distance themselves from Mai Ding, they approached Zhou Ge to calm him down: “Boss (Business Owner Zhou Ge), don't be angry, my colleague has been misbehaving in his private life, he can't control himself when he sees women, this is probably a disease, don't take it personally, we'll teach him a lesson. We'll teach him a lesson.” Guo Ping apologized for Mai Ding, then turned around: “Mai Ding, can you do anything with a woman, no matter who she is? Don't you have any shame?”

“I'm ashamed to be your colleague.”

“Don't just stand there, apologize to the boss and stop pestering his wife.”

Ellen objected: “I won't accept it, he's been harassing me and I'm traumatized, at least pay for the emotional damage.”

Damages, my ass and money, forget it, bitch! You bitch!

Zhou Ge also objected: “If a mere apology can make me forget that he harassed my girlfriend, then what kind of man am I, unless he kneels down to me, that's impossible.”

On your knees, my ass, almost, asshole!!

The colleagues didn't know what to do now but they couldn't leave Mai Ding alone, so Guo Ping had no choice but to pull out his cell phone: “Hey, Yan, where are you? There's a problem here, I think it's better if you handle it, your friend's Izakaya, so we'll wait for you.” Mai Ding stammered as he hung up the phone, “You, you said An-Ziyan is coming?”

Guo Ping looked at Mai Ding whose face turned ugly: “Now you know you're scared?”

“There's no need for him to come.”

“You can handle it? Damn, next time I cause trouble, I'll leave you alone, I just hope Yan comes soon.” Unlike what Guo Ping was worried about, Mai Ding was worried about something else, he was looking at the second booth at the bottom, where they were waiting for An-Ziyan, how did everything get to this situation here!

“I promise I will never harass the hussy-... Ellen ever again, so can we just forget it.” Mai Ding stared at Zhou Ge, hoping he'd end the drama but Zhou Ge ignored him. “You can't be trusted.” The door to the second booth slides open and Ellen suddenly points to the door.” Yan got here pretty quick.” Everyone but Mai Ding looked out the door and Mai Ding watched as Yann wandered into the back kitchen with his hands in his pants bag.

“So it's not,” Ellen said disappointed.

“He says he's in the neighborhood on business, so he should be here soon.”

“What's up?” An-Ziyan's voice appeared outside the front door and Mai Ding stared, “Is that the Big Man Magic Trick? How did he get out of the booth?




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 111: Would you stop asking questions?Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 113: Nagging works from time to time.,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive