Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 132: A dirty boss.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 132: A dirty boss.

The dinner was not a formal affair, as all of the employees were present, and everyone from the PR Department was also present. The CEOs started giving out red envelopes. The Chairman drank red and just pulled out the red envelope, the people below because the red envelope is too small to spread the sound of uproar, how can Mai Ding let go of grabbing red envelope? The opportunity to appear most positive, the old occupied the most advantageous position, while Chairman Ji was speaking, he sent a message to An-Ziyan: [I wwill save you a seat, come and get it, you also have a responsibility to share the financial burden of your family].

[You have been blocked by this user.]

[What's a block? Don't be a prude, help me get it.]

[You have been deemed retarded by this user...]

[The system doesn't send messages like that! Don't take me for an idiot!]

[You have been made a fool of by this user.]

An-Ziyan is too good at being a scoundrel, Mai Ding is helpless, we'll talk about it later, He puts his phone back in his bag and Chairman Ji starts throwing the red envelopes.

After the General Manager rounds, Mai Ding was radiant, holding the ten red envelopes won back to the position, proud than the successful moon landing: “get so many red envelopes, I will be lucky next year!”

“I'm your master, you can have one of mine.” Guo Ping cheekily held out his hand, Mai Ding had already put the red envelope in the bag: “Master you obviously also robbed, why don't you share one with me.”

“The red envelope represents good luck how can you share it.”

“I don't want to share my good fortune with anyone.” Everyone turned to An-Ziyan, who had no red envelope and said unhappily, “Why are you looking at me?”

“No, no, Yann, I'll give you a red envelope.”


“No need.”

“Come on, you're in luck, too, for luck.” Don't give it to him! If he gets any more luck, he'll go to heaven!

“No need.” Despite An-Ziyan's refusal, Guo Ping placed a red envelope in front of An-Ziyan, and other colleagues who got red envelopes also gave one to An-Ziyan but Mai Ding wouldn't give one to An-Ziyan. The colleagues who didn't know how hard it was for Mai Ding to maintain the family looked at his stingy appearance: “Mai Ding, I think you're too impolite.”

“I have no manners? You're all blind!”

Mr. Wang brought a glass of wine to the PR Department's table, his neck and ears turned red from drinking, "The PR department has gathered this year! Up, don't just focus on the red envelopes, drink up, I'm counting on you guys to work well after your annual leave.”

“We saw that Yan worked so hard and didn't get a bonus, so we wanted to give him some but Mai Ding wouldn't do it.”

“What's the big deal? I left him a big red envelope.” Mr. Wang put the red envelope in front of An-Ziyan, then put it on Mai Ding's shoulder: “How did you get into the PR Department?”

“Mr. Wang, I...”

“I don't want to hear you talk, stay away from my daughter, I'm having a hard time having a child, if you try to take her away from me, I'll break your legs!”

“Old man, you also stay away from Mai Ding,” said An-Ziyan, who stared at him and added: “Maybe Mai Ding has some disease.” As a matter of fact, Mr. Wang distanced himself from Mai Ding, whose personal life was so bad that even Mr. Wang had heard about it and who might have a disease, Mai Ding's eyes widened and the little man in him pointed at An-Ziyan and cursed: “If I'm sick, you'll be the first one to catch it!

“I'm not 45, I'm not an old man, Ziyan, watch your mouth, I'm your boss.” Mr. Wang turned around and criticized An-Ziyan again but Mai Ding's hands were already under the table applauding Mr. Wang's righteous speech. Mr. Wang is very talkative after drinking, so he seemed to remember something and looked at An-Ziyan: “By the way, Yuanyuan has been pestering me to take her to your house, so I hope it's convenient for you.” Mai Ding stopped applauding, praying that An-Ziyan would find some reason to say no, because close lovers can be telepathic and his thoughts would be conveyed to An-Ziyan. An-Ziyan shrugged his shoulders indifferently: “As you wish.”

“That's the deal, sometime after New Year's.”

Like candy dropped on the ground, the topic attracted ants, many of whom had long been interested in where An-Ziyan lived and what he was like in private but had no way of knowing.”

“Whatever.”

Stop being so easy! You're so easy! Have you forgotten that there's another person in the house? Think about how the other one feels. What am I going to do? Don't panic. You're a smart guy, there must be something you can do. Think, think, think. No, strangle An-Ziyan first and then think! No!

Mai Ding kicked An-Ziyan under the table, blaming him for getting himself into trouble again and An-Ziyan's expression seemed to say, “So what if it is.

It's not like the heavens are playing tricks on him but when he won the raffle at the reunion dinner, all he got was a dress worn by a woman and he complained in the car, “What luck! You'll have to give me a red envelope to make up for my broken heart.”

“Why should I mend your broken heart, when I'm already in a bad mood to send you home?”

“What do you mean, you're taking me home? Do you want to go to another house? You're just lying to Guo Ping and the others! Right, it's on the way. Let's go to Sisi's house and give her the dress.” When An-Ziyan arrived at Bai Xiaosi's house, Mai Ding was already asleep, so An-Ziyan pushed him to sleep.” Before An-Ziyan could speak, Mai Ding fell asleep again. An-Ziyan knocked impatiently on Bai Xiaosi's door, “Hurry up.” When the door finally opened, Bai Xiaosi frowned and muttered, “What are you doing here?”

“Ziyan?” The man who appeared behind Bai Xiaosi had a thick and deep voice, An-Ziyan looked at the man and nodded slightly: “Uncle Bai, it's been a while.”

“It's been a while. Why are you in the way, Sisi? Let Ziyan in.” Bai Xiaosi reluctantly let An-Ziyan in. Bai Xiong lit his cigarette and sat on the sofa, leaving a seat for An-Ziyan.”

“How dare you say that! Didn't you tell me you don't have contact with Ziyan anymore? You deliberately didn't want me to see him?” He stared at Bai Xiaosi with displeasure, then turned his head to talk to An-Ziyan, “I heard from your father, he's the manager of the PR Department, it's a good company.”

“Nothing.”

“I know it's Xiaosi who's sorry, she's just an ignorant girl, so don't get upset with her.” Although he don't know what Bai Xiong is talking about, An-Ziyan said, “It's all in the past, it's nothing to be trifled with.”

“That's good, then. Well, help me to persuade Sisi, too, for she's so disobedient, saying that she won't marry and won't have children.”

“Is it a great sin not to have children? Do I have to have children because someone else has them? Do I have to live up to someone else's standards? They can say what they want.”

“Don't you dare talk back, you're being selfish! Have you thought about how your parents feel!”

“I...”

“I don't want to hear it! Ziyan, I'm not making fun of you, Uncle Bai can manage so many people in the company but he can't even manage his daughter, I'm losing my hair over her,” he said.” Bai Xiong rubbed his temples.

“Uncle Bai, the more you control someone like Bai Xiaosi, the more she'll fight you.”

“But we can't leave her alone, she used to listen to you a little but since you broke up she doesn't listen to anyone anymore.” An-Ziyan knew what Bai Xiong meant, he stood up: “I'll help you persuade her, Uncle Bai, I've got something to do, I’ll leave first.”

“You've got to keep your word.” She knew An-Ziyan better than her own father and An-Ziyan took the time to talk to her? She wouldn't believe him. He's probably just trying to get away from her. After An-Ziyan left, Bai Xiong asked, “You and Ziyan...”

“Nothing, don't get your hopes up, he's got someone he really likes now.”

“So what, you two must have had feelings for each other for so many years, otherwise why would he still be looking for you.” Bai Xiaosi didn't want to explain everything to Bai Xiong: “It's impossible.” Bai Xiong put out his cigarette, deep in thought.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 131: Having a moral less boss.Chapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 133: A status in the family

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive