Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 131: Having a moral less boss.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 131: Having a moral less boss.

Liu Wei threw the pen at Mai Ding's head, “Look at you, you're drooling like a dirty boy.” Mai Ding touched his mouth before retorting, “I didn't, I was just looking.” Fan Shaojun rolled his eyes.” Don't get any ideas. Little Ji is taken.”

Mai Ding pressed his hands on the table in surprise, “Could it be An-Ziyan?!!” He couldn't control his voice this time, did An-Ziyan not only lust after her but also offer himself up to her, shameless man, he will never forgive him! Fan Shaojun stomped his foot, “It's me, I told you I have a girlfriend!”


“Liar, you must be the one who tried to cover for An-Ziyan, even though you took the fall for him.” Mai Ding thought Fan Shaojun's girlfriend was more unbelievable than An-Ziyan's seduction, so he focused all his attention on Fan and didn't notice An-Ziyan staring at him from the doorway, holding his hands.

Liu Wei laughed, patting Fan Shaojun: “Little Ji is a good girl, don't delay her future, confess your own sexual orientation to her as soon as possible and let her get on with a good man.”

“Yeah, you can't waste a girl's youth, she'll find out someone sooner or later, so it's better to confess before it's too late.” Feng Feimeng also teased. Fan Shaojun was furious.” Don't go too far. I really like Little Ji.” Mai Ding refused to give up her thoughts: "You really don't want to hide it for An-Ziyan, I know he's capable of such things, what kind of leader is he? He has no morals!” He didn't notice that his colleagues were deliberately avoiding his mention of An-Ziyan and he was talking animatedly to himself.

“Yann is fine, don't insult him.”

“Tsk, don't patronize him just because he's the boss, he's good at his job but he's no good as a human being, I'm not afraid of offending anyone, truthfully, even if he's in front of me, I'll just tell it like it is, what is he but a bully to his subordinates, if I didn't have a big heart, I'd have...”

“Already what?”

The voice in Mai Ding's ears is so familiar, it's a mistake. Isn't An-Ziyan out? It can't be him, haha, it can't be, don't scare yourself.

Mai Ding's peripheral vision was dull and he hoped so much that it was a mistake, that it wasn't An-Ziyan leaning against the door, it must not be An-Ziyan. Mai Ding swallowed, changing her words completely: "But our boss is a really nice guy, handsome and sweet, he's the best of the best, he'll make anyone who marries him so, so, so, so, so, so happy! Think of it this way.” All of them looked at the false Mai Ding with a blank expression.

“Mai Ding, that's not what you just said.”

“Did I say something? You heard wrong, ha ha.” That's the kind of stiff smile Mai Ding gives whenever he's embarrassed or embarrassed.

An-Ziyan walks slowly towards Mai Ding, standing in front of him: “Continue as before, you must not be afraid to offend me but be a man of truth.” Oh no, he heard it all and thought he could get away with it.

“I met a Taoist priest some time ago and he said that I have a black hair on my forehead, so I'm probably possessed by evil spirits, so sometimes I don't even know what I'm saying, did I say something? I hate this. It must be that ghost. I'm going to get an exorcism after work!” Mai Ding made a very funny remark in a fit of indignation.

“Coincidentally, I know exactly how to exorcise a ghost.”

“Ha, ha, ha, don't bother, I'm just a humble clerk.”

“You should care about your subordinates.” The smirking look on An-Ziyan's face made Mai Ding want to run but the others just laughed and watched the show, ignoring him. Mai Ding picked up a file and flipped through it, pretending to be busy: “I have to work.”

“That's no good, what if the ghost in your body is working for you, it's in the PR Department's interest to exorcise it.”

Mai Ding just hated why he had to make up such excuses, he was already making them up, so he just muttered under his breath, “I'm sorry.”

“I didn't hear.”

“I'm sorry.” There have been more apologies to An-Ziyan in the company combined than there have been in Mai Ding's previous life.

“What?”

“Yes, no, up!”

“You think being sorry is the end of it?”

In that case, why didn't you say so and I wouldn't have said sorry three times in a row!

“So... What do you mean?”

“Keep your mouth shut and don't blame me if I find out again.”

Mai Ding was so relieved that An-Ziyan forgave him so easily and handed him the document: “By the way, I need you to sign this document.” He took a step forward, picked up the pen on the desk, signed the document and threw it back to Mai Ding desk and went back to his office.

“Mai Ding, I've got to learn to return the favor, too, because if it weren't for Yan, you'd be fired.”

“Only Yann has the goodness to leave you alone and if you were in another department or another company, you'd be in trouble.”

“You're the one with the evil eye, so what's wrong with you, you're just jealous because he is better looking, you're a better person, you're better at your job? You're so twisted.”

They're all putting in a good word for An-Ziyan... yeah, what exactly is your problem with An-Ziyan? He let you off easy, didn't he? As he was about to hand something over to Guo Ping, his hand froze and he looked at the document more closely: “If you want my forgiveness, get your ass ready. When he wasn't looking, Mai Ding dragged the document under the table, pulled off the piece of paper and tore it to pieces. It was for him to sign, what he had written, there would be no doubt about it, it was right to be upset with him!

Mai Ding, who has to print another document, wishes everyone in the office would disappear except for himself and An-Ziyan, or if he had the power to move without being noticed, he could just run into his office and stab An-Ziyan in the arm with the pen he just signed! Or you can take the pen An-Ziyan just signed and run into his office and stab his arm!

Last year's reunion dinner was missed by both Mai Ding and An-Ziyan, who didn't want to talk about it but fortunately it wasn't mandatory, so no one who wanted to go on holiday would come, and the fact that Guo Ping and Gao Shuang weren't there last year doesn't raise suspicion.

It's time to say goodbye to the company for a while, although the company's annual vacation is not as invigorating as the school's winter vacation.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 130: There's a bad manager.Chapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 132: A dirty boss. 

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive