Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 128: Just bet casually.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 128: Just bet casually.

An-Ziyan's mouth curled slightly, without answering, Zhang stood up, “Lao Cui, are you f-cking crazy or just old and confused, what am I doing!”

“Fortunately, I'm lucky.” Mr. Wang said indifferently, “I didn't think you could do such a thing but you're quite ruthless.”

“It's just that...” Manager Cui tried to defend himself but he was drowned out by a thousand reprimands, he couldn't stay any longer, Mr. Wang was intact, with this video alone, even the police wouldn’t need much investigation, Manager Cui pushed aside the people blocking his way and walked towards the door of the meeting, An-Ziyan stood there holding his hands, he did nothing but look at Manager Cui escape.

“Don't you care? Do you want to find...”

Mr. Wang waved his hand: “Don't worry about him, I've seen the details of the new release at home these few days, now I don't have time to spend with him, let's continue with the meeting, where were we?” Others can't be as calm as Mr. Wang.

What's going on, Mai Ding's head was spinning, the doughnuts were poisoned, why is Mr. Wang all right? He realizes his heart is so fragile, he's had a few scares, so he doesn't care if An-Ziyan is in a meeting, so he'll text him.


[Why don't I know anything?!!]

He could see clearly on the screen that An-Ziyan sat back down, took out his phone and put it under the table.

[The more people know, the easier it is for a plan to fall and you should wake up to the fact that you're prone to spilling your guts whenever you get excited.]

[Again, you say it's my fault. Don't make me worry for nothing.] Mai Ding remembered what An-Ziyan had said the other night: “Mai Ding, you, sometimes can be such an idiot.

Now that I think about it, I'd like to avenge my own heart and bite him to death!

[Shouldn't you be worried about me?] 

What are you talking about, Mai Ding saw An-Ziyan looking at the camera again, knowingly or unknowingly and this time, sure enough, he was looking at himself. I can't forgive him, I can't forgive him, Mai Ding kept repeating but, to no avail.

Manager Cui, who kept turning the keys, pounded the steering wheel and cursed, “F-cker.” He left the car that wouldn't start, worried that someone was looking for him and hurried out, stopping a cab that happened to be parked outside the office. He sat slumped in his car, staring at his eyes, the contrast, the irony that he'd fallen so hard from the 19th floor after only a few days in the coveted position, the irony that he was the one who recruited An-Ziyan for the interview, if he'd known what was going to happen now, he'd never have taken the first step, he'd never have let him get away with what he'd gotten himself into because he'd shown up, Now that I've lost my future, my job, there's nothing to be afraid of.

At least he knows something about An-Ziyan, his dead grandfather and must find his grandfather's grave and then... Haha, I can't wait to see what An-Ziyan's face will look like when he goes crazy and laughs in the back of the cab.

After laughing enough, he glanced at the cab driver, no, it couldn't be the cab driver, his temperament didn't match the interior space of the cab, his calm and relaxed movements and expressions didn't look like a normal person and something else was wrong, he didn't tell the driver where to go and where the car was going. Manager Cui tried the lock in a panic but it didn't work and since there's a glass panel in the middle of the car, he couldn't do anything about it, so he was confined to the back seat. It's obvious who the driver is.

“Who are you?!”

“It doesn't matter to you who I am.”

“Where do you want to take me?” Manager Cui slapped his hand against the partition and Uncle Fu was unmoved: “That's not an important question either.”

“I'm calling the police!”

“Suit yourself but how dare you, the person who attempted a murder?”

“Who the hell are you? Are you An-Ziyan's...”

“A little advice for you, don't try to hit on him.”

“I can't investigate An-Ziyan because you're covering up for him. How much did he pay you? I'll double it. How about you work for me? How about you do something for me?”

The cab brakes abruptly and Mr. Cui hits his head on the glass partition and in response, Mr. Cui felt the pain in his forehead and tried to curse but Uncle Fu gave him a sidelong glance and said, “Be quiet.”

And the taxi drives on and twenty minutes later, by the river, it stops and no matter what Manager Cui says, the man in front is silent and he feels a cigarette in his pocket and puts a lighter between his lips, took a deep drag, spat it out and put his hand on the car window, looking at the river.

When An-Ziyan said he'd make Manager Cui pay for what he said, he didn't just talk about it but when An-Ziyan started playing games on his office computer, the real game began and he deliberately pretended to do everything he didn't mean to do to put pressure on Manager Cui, starting with the mood. The two drunks at the pub weren't there for no reason and the bottle wasn't even poison. General Manager Wang's cold was real but it didn't affect An-Ziyan's plan in any way, so An-Ziyan approached Mr. Wang the day after he caught the cold.

“It's going to be hard on you.”

“Don't just walk in the door and say something so incomprehensible.” Mr. Wang raised his eyelids, leaned against the back of the chair and crossed his fingers: “I should have told you not to do anything rash.” An-Ziyan put his hands in his pockets and stood in front of the window. No wonder Manager Cui wanted to climb up to the 19th floor.”

“You want it too?”

“I'm not interested in the scenery, I just don't like to be disturbed and get me in trouble.”

“Don't overplay your hand.”

“If he doesn't bother me, I won't touch him.”

“So what do you want to do.”

An-Ziyan briefly told Mr. Wang the plan, Mr. Wang waved his hand: “Lao Cui is not an irrational child, he wouldn't dare to do such a thing.”

“Well, let's just bet that if he doesn't, this never happened and if he does, you're just going home for a little while, so there's no reason to say no.”

His proposal aroused the interest of General Manager Wang, just as An-Ziyan said, no matter whether he succeeded or lost, it would have no effect on him and he could also take the opportunity to test Lao Cui, General Manager Wang stroked his chin, “What if you win?”

“The PR Department doesn't need two managers, I'll be in charge of it from now on.”

“You're not interested in this.”

“Not interested but it's the easiest way to avoid trouble.”

“And what if he wins?”

An-Ziyan turned sideways and looked directly at General Manager Wang: “As you wish.”

“Anything?”

“Anything.”

“Then it's decided.”




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 127: What really happenedChapters Home》Next: Chapter 129: My Heart.,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive