Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 129: My Heart.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 129: My Heart.

At almost the same time, Uncle Fu and Ji Meng were sitting in a coffee store, which had become a regular meeting place for them for some time. Ji Meng sipped her coffee, “You really missed me, calling me out during work hours.” Her voice still didn't sound happy and Uncle Fu chuckled, “Isn't it nice to think of you?”

“Come on, what are you trying to do with me again.”

“You really love picking up the worst words, just a little help, not even having to go out of your way to get someone paid in advance by the PR Department in a few days.”

“In advance?”

“It's only two days earlier than usual, so it won't affect you.”

“Why should I say yes?”

“Because I like you?” Ji Meng laughed, she really liked this man's witty answer, Ji Meng stirred her coffee, she obviously loved bitter coffee but now she found the taste too bitter: “You're too responsible for An-Ziyan.”

“Can I understand that you're jealous?”


“Just sigh.”

“I'll do my best for you, too.” When Uncle Fu added sugar to Ji Meng's coffee, his hand didn't return to its original position but took Ji Meng's hand and Ji Meng didn't pull away, looking at it, she looked up: “Are you free tonight? Let's go to my place.”

“I couldn't have been stupid enough to refuse.”

“And I didn't say anything would happen.”

“It will happen.”

The rest is easy, it's up to Manager Cui to decide whether their plan will work or not, if he wasn't greedy, he wouldn't have fallen into the trap, of course, what the senior PR Department members did wasn't part of An-Ziyan's plan and he didn't see this little incident of all of them resigning coming. As for why he didn't reveal the incident right away, it was probably purely in An-Ziyan's bad taste and he wanted to make Manager Cui reach a high place before he fell down hard.

When the meeting was over, the whole company was still boiling but it was no small thing and by the time they realized it, An-Ziyan had disappeared.

Manager Cui doesn't know what the man in the front seat plans to do, they've been sitting in the car for an hour, he keeps thinking of ways to escape, so he has to find something to break the window of the car, while he's looking around the car, he hears the sound of a car engine, someone is coming, he taps on the window to attract the car's attention, when the car gets closer, his hand stops, it's An-Ziyan's car.

As the man in front opened the door, An-Ziyan took off his jacket and walked this way, then threw his jacket on the roof of the cab, “Do you know how long I've been putting up with you?”

An-Ziyan punched him again: “Of course you don't know.” Inside the taxi was the sound of misery and Manager Cui, frightened and in pain, recognized that An-Ziyan was inhumane and he slapped the window to make the man standing in the man not far away saved himself, unlike An-Ziyan, he could never watch An-Ziyan beat himself to death alive, but that man was just looked at the car calmly.

The man's pride makes Manager Cui never let up: “I won't let it go, you've messed with the wrong person, hit me and you won't be safe, I'll make you and your grandfather...”

An-Ziyan's elbow hit Manager Cui's teeth, his front teeth loosened and bright red blood flowed out: “If you mention my grandfather again, even one word, I'll make you want to die.”

Manager Cui's expression twisted, his hands covered his mouth and trembled, blood flowing from his fingers. After An-Ziyan got out of the car, Uncle Fu stepped forward and dragged Manager Cui out, he staggered and was dragged on foot, they were standing by the river.

Uncle Fu handed a tissue to Manager Cui: “I think you're a smart guy, it would be stupid to have revenge on your mind, it would be better to find a new job in another city.”

Manager Cui nodded woodenly as his body ached and his mind was cloudy, Uncle Fu put his hand on Manager Cui's shoulder: “That's fine.”

He didn't use much strength, Manager Cui fell into the icy water, the bone-chilling cold made him hyperventilate but Uncle Fu just looked down at him, a minute later, Uncle Fu turned to go to the cab, An-Ziyan picked up his jacket and got into his own car, they went in different directions.

Mai Ding, who was already home from work, kept pacing back and forth and every now and then ran to the window to see if An-Ziyan's car was coming back and when he heard the sound of the He didn't even have time to wait for An-Ziyan to come up and run down. After An-Ziyan parked the car, Mai Ding gasped, “Today is...”

He couldn't say anything but then a message came from his phone and he saw that it was an unfamiliar number, which must have been edited by a clerical secretary and it contained a long list of what had happened today.

“Need this? Was it difficult for you to tell me yourself?”

“It's troublesome.”

“You're not the president and you need someone else to do your talking for you?”

An-Ziyan locked up the car and went ahead and Mai Ding followed behind him: “And, why didn't you tell me, instead of making some weird excuse about not having time.”

“Tell you? And let you, who has everything written on your face, ruin my plan?” An-Ziyan doesn't really have a reason and Mai Ding's not convinced: “No, I'm pretty good at pretending too, with practice.” An-Ziyan scoffed through his nose and Mai Ding glared at him squinty-eyed: “Let me worry for nothing.”

“If I told you, you'd be more worried and imaginative.”

“That's true but I'd at least be prepared, it scared the life out of me today.”

“Then how are you still alive.”

“You care about my heart, too.”

“I only care about your a-ss.”

“It hurts my heart when you say that.”

“As long as your a-ss is happy.”

“An-Ziyan!”




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 128: Just bet casually.Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 130: There's a bad manager.,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive