Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 78: When endurance is too much to bear

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 78: When endurance is too much to bear

Pete
"I'm going to go tell my father that I will never let him do harm to your family."


"And will he listen to you, Pete?"

"I...I don't know, but I can't let it go."

Even though I came to Ae's house in the middle of the night looking for him like crazy, his family didn't say anything about us, and for that I was grateful. Even though they saw Ae and I hugging each other, his mom just opened the door to let us in and his dad said I should spend the night here, with his brother smiling at me and his sister-in-law asking me if I'd eaten gave me an even deeper sense of guilt.

Dad couldn't hurt my feelings for Ae and I, so he did it from Ae's family.

This is all my fault, Ae and his family shouldn't have to go through this.

"Calm down Pete, calm down, you're about to hyperventilate." Even though Ae was in this kind of trouble, he still wanted to do his best to comfort me and stroke my back, when in fact he should have been more angry with me. I want to take a deep breath and wash away these bad feelings I have and swallow back the words I want to scold my father for, but this made me breathe even more.

"Have you calmed down yet?"

"I...I can't get over it, Ae my father actually caused harm to your family without my knowledge, and he might have made further moves ah." I told him in a shaky voice that I hadn't expected my father to be such a cruel man.

I knew my father had a hard time with my mother, but I didn't think he'd ruin my happiness by hurting other people, too...

"I'm going to tell Mom."

"You told me the reason your mom isn't in trouble is because your grandmother is covering her." I had to take an emergency sip after I found a glimmer of hope that Ae was once again putting hope in me.

Yes, my mother wasn't subjected to much nuisance or embarrassment from my father, all because of my grandmother. But I can't ask my grandmother for help with something like this.

If Grandma had known I was gay, maybe things would have gotten even more out of hand. Grandma loves me, but Grandma loves her family's reputation just as much as my father does. Grandma definitely couldn't accept that I would go out with boys like that, and it's likely that her tactics to stop me would be much harsher than my father's would be more than enough to go around. Or maybe...Grandma will probably have a heart attack from the news.

I looked down and stared at my hands that were intertwining with each other and I wanted to cry so badly, but I couldn't. At this point, Ae reached his big hand over to hold mine.

"Don't you worry, my family isn't at the end of its wits."

I didn't say a word, I knew how much he valued his dignity, but I asked anyway.

"Do you want to take my money and give it to your brother?"

Ae looked at me with an incredulous look and then spoke to me fiercely.

"I will never use your money!”

"But Ae..."

"If I took your money, I'd be the kind of guy your daddy talks about. Pete, I'm not a little gigolo, I don't need to spend your money, even if it's a penny." He turned me down, but I tried to convince him with my own reasons.

"But your brother needs it Ae, and I know how outrageous interest rates can be on loan sharks, and you're going to watch your brother get into dire straits?."

Before I could finish my sentence, Ae put his hand on my shoulder and stared into my eyes, and in a firm tone of voice with me said.

"Listen up Pete...my brother is never going to use your money.

I also looked back at him...the boy in front of me was a man with high self-esteem and he was very confident in his family. He would never spend a penny of anyone else's money, even if his own life had gotten as hard as it has...all along, Ae has been this unassuming People.

"But I...oooh...it's all my fault..."

"Don't say that, it's not your fault, not at all, not at all." Ae quickly comforted me as I began to wince at the constant stress I was putting on myself, and even whispered in my ear and kissed lightly to my head. Even though he's full of worries at the moment, he's trying to comfort me.

"I'm sure my brother and I will find a way...you need to stop blaming yourself." I put my head down on his shoulder and hugged him so tightly that I couldn't say anything.

That night, I lay in Ae's warm embrace, but neither of us fell asleep. We just clasped our fingers and pondered the solution in the silence. But no matter how much I racked my brain, the ultimate solution was to go back to square one...I had to negotiate with my father.

"Your father is away, went out early in the morning."

I left Ae's house with nothing but apologies to every member of his family. But his family didn't say a single extra word and just smiled at me. They just asked me why I was in such a hurry to get home and not stay for breakfast with them and I even refused. Because I was in a hurry to get to my father's house, a villa he was staying at temporarily with his new family back in Thailand on this trip.




But just as I made up my mind to go in to him, Mrs. Su told me so.

"Where did he go, did he say?"

"No, he didn't leave anything to say. I heard it seems that he has some business to take care of in Thailand, so we can't go back to Germany for a while...but it's good that Alvin can take advantage of the time to practice hisThai more this time." I smiled at her, and my eyes saw a friendly, genuine smile radiating from her eyes.

The father didn't tell anyone else, in other words...he would never have told anyone that his son was sexually abnormal, even if he was his own Wife.

"Phii Pete, take me out to play." My brother came out of the house, and as soon as he saw me, he dimpled and ran towards me, and I soothed at his smile.

"Sorry ah, guess not today, I have things to do."

"Things, things, things! I hate that word, and Dad always says he has things to do!” I think my brother is really good at speaking Thai because he's making a big scene in fluent Thai and I'm quick to comfort him, even though my mind is a little reluctant.

"I'm really sorry about that."

"What's the matter Pete, you...you look preoccupied." I turned to look at her, admiring that she could tell, but I just smiled and cornered her.

"I'm fine, then I'll be leaving." I said goodbye to the mother and son and quickly left the villa. I didn't even know where to look for my father, because when I called him, he pressed my phone off every time, as if he knew that I was looking for him all over the world. I can't find my father...my heart is in torment.

Ae

Pete went home early in the morning and I think he went to find his dad, no matter how many times I tried to stop him.

This man who forced another family member to do this will never stop, even if his own son is on his knees begging for mercy.

I think Pete's father wanted only one thing...he needed us to break up. But I also realized right away that it wasn't because he cared about Pete, and the way he spoke about his son showed what he really cared about his own family's reputation.

"It's been a long time Ae, you've grown so big." Since I was full of distractions at home, when my brother said he had to make a delivery to a regular customer, I jumped at the chance to come out and get some air. Even though it was Sunday, I volunteered to come out and work, then said hello to my brother's friend who's now a contractor!

"No, no, no, you're still as big as ever."

"Grown up a lot brother." I replied to my brother's friend as I lifted the cargo off the back of the car.

"I heard Oh got a big order, I'll make sure he buys us dinner then."

When I heard about the bid, my mind thudded, but I didn't want to talk to them about what had happened. I just moved the goods to the place he specified and took out the order for him to sign.

I said goodbye to the others and drove off while my heart felt like a boulder had been crushed.

What can I do to help my brother?

These thoughts kind of haunt me, and I don't want to tell my family what's going on when it's clear that the root of it all is in me. It's not enough that I'm not helping my family, I'm only helping with the nitty-gritty stuff like coming out to make deliveries.

"It's because I'm still young. F*ck! When will I ever grow up?" I cursed under my breath, then slapped the steering wheel and ended up ambling over there.

I'm still a college student, what can I do to help my brother pay off that debt? Who else could I turn to for help, when Pete's face came to me.

No! I would never rely on my own wife's money!

But then suddenly, I remembered someone...someone who must have had money to lend me.

As soon as I thought of that, I picked up my phone and called.

[What's wrong Ae? Ae Ae Ae Ae]

Can greeted me in a very yappy tone of voice, and he was supposed to be watching something funny on his side. But I wasn't interested in that, so I quickly opened my voice to ask him.

"Is Tin here?"

[Huh? How strange! You want to talk to my boyfriend? When did you guys get to know each other so well?]

But I was just telling him...

"Is he there? It's an emergency!”

[Ooooh, that's mean, so I'll put the speaker on...Tin, Ae has something to say to you.] I don't care anymore that he's going to turn on the speaker and then he's going to hear what he says later. I desperately want to talk to his boyfriend now.

[Be careful when you eat, you're about to drop it on the floor...what's wrong, what do you want from me.]

I get upset every time I hear that yappy voice of his, but I do my best to calm down and get right to the point.

"I have something to ask of you."

[You have something to ask me? Go ahead.]




Tin asked me in a puzzled tone; in the past he would not have had the patience to listen to me so much. But now that he was still in the mood to hear me out, I didn't know where to begin.

Tin used to think I was with Pete for the money.

[Shoot, I don't have all day to wait to hear your story.]

[Gee, talk to my friend with a better attitude, people are calling us specifically to ask for help. What is it Ae?Hurry up and say it, I'm listening.] Can’s voice cut in, but my lips suddenly got heavy...and I suddenly thought of the baby in my sister-in-law's belly again.

I could never ruin the happiness of my brother and his family because of this ridiculous dignity.

"I want to borrow money from you."

[You want to borrow money?] He looked surprised, but I continued.

"Because of Pete's dad."

[You... wait.]

[Tin! where are you going? I want to hear it too.]

[Finish that first, it's all melted see...if you need anything, just say so.]

I think he's turned off the speaker, and he probably knows something about Pete's dad, or he would have let Can listen together. So I told him the gist of what happened. He was silent for a long time after hearing it, and I was beginning to think he wouldn't help me.

[How much is needed?]

Suddenly he asks this.

"A million." I needed the money to pay off the loan sharks because my brother said the bank should be fine with the loan, and then I didn't think I would Hear this.

[Then I'll have my lawyer prepare the IOU for you later, I won't count your interest, pay me back slowly when you graduate]. I couldn't believe what I was hearing at all, and I thought the odds of Tin helping me were close to zero. But he told me so, and I clung to my phone.

"Why?" I couldn't help but ask, and then I heard his originally cold tone become much softer, like a new person.

[Because you're the reason I met Can.]

That's Tin's reason, he also told me to meet him at the college tomorrow and he'll have the IOU and money ready by then. All I know to say is...

"Thank you, thank you very much."

[I did all this because of Can.]

He hung up the phone after that. My mind began to fill with hope, and then I drove home. As I drove, I also pondered what to tell my brother so he would be willing to accept the money. As I pulled up to the house, my hope turned into a feeling of discontent. Because I saw a very familiar car parked on the side of the road.

Bang!

I closed the car door very vigorously and ran back home, in order to tell myself it was all just overthinking. There must have been only the driver in this car. But as I was about to run upstairs to my bedroom, I saw it...

"Thank you oh so much for coming over today." My mom was talking in a humble manner to a tall man who was... Pete's dad.

His dad glanced at me, then looked me up and down all over, as if he were looking at a condescending look in a total delivery boy. He straightened his suit, as if to say my house was dirty. Finally he walked out of my house without looking back and my heart hung in my throat.

"Mom." I turned back to yell for my mom and found her heading upstairs.

"Geez, it's been a long time since I've had such a dirt-cheap customer! I was very reserved just now."

"Mom, what's he doing here? What's he doing here?” I hurried up to catch up, and then I saw my sister-in-law packing up two or three glasses, and looking back at me with a sad look in her eyes. My brother, on the other hand, sat on the couch with his head down and I had to sit next to him.

"Brother!”

"Aw, you're back Ae, just in time, it's almost lunchtime..."

"What's he doing here? Brother! What the hell is he doing here?" I shouted at my brother, only to see him vigorously rub his face and stand up.

"What's for lunch, Nat?"

"Bro! What's Pete's dad doing here? What did he say to you?" I tugged at my brother's collar, then turned to look at me. He sighed like he was admitting defeat, then started to say.

"He comes over and says that you and his son are dating, and then he says he's completely overwhelmed by it. Then your dad got a shock, and Mom was like seeing a ghost. He said he could help us with our debt if you'd just break up with Pete." My brother made it sound like a joke, but I didn't laugh along with him. I twisted my wrist to grab his shirt again and said in a disappointed tone.

"Did you accept his money?"

He stared straight at me, but didn't say anything. At this moment, I felt like all of my family had betrayed me and were turning their backs on me to join forces with that demon and destroy my life.

"How could you do that to your brother! How could you do that! Did you hear that! Pete and I are truly in love!” I yelled out at him, almost ripping his collar. He intensified his tone with me.

"Do you think your brother is that kind of person?!” My brother asked me that, but my mind went blank. I just wanted to hit him, to beat him painfully, because I felt sure that he had accepted the other's terms, but...

"Do you think I'm the kind of person to betray my brother? Remember, Ae, even if I'm broke, I won't betray you! I'm not going to cut off your life's happiness for a few million dollars, you keep that in mind!”




I was suddenly startled and looked at my brother who was yelling at me in front of me, then grabbed the collar and dropped my hand.

"You didn't agree."

"All this time you thought I was that kind of person? Ae! No! I didn't accept it! I don't want a penny, and I'm surprised because I found out that it was his father who was behind it all. F*ck! I couldn't help myself at the thought of it, and you know I was practically biting my gums to bleed before I held myself back from punching him in the face. My hands are still shaking, and so is your mother, who sent him away with gritted teeth." I froze, looking at the family members in front of me who were in dire straits but full of hate. At this point my sister-in-law came up to me.

"Ae, I knew you were with Pete from the beginning. Your brother knew it too, because I told him...no one in this family would dislike your love." My sister-in-law put her hand on my shoulder and spoke to me so tenderly that I choked up, unable to speak.

"Ae, our family isn't rich enough to need to care about those worldly views of society, you love him and daddy won't stop you"."

"Besides, Pete's a good boy, too, and there's no reason for Mom to stop you...except for his evil father." That's what Mom and Dad told me. I put my head down and my brother sighed deeply.

"You don't have to worry, Ae, it's only a mere three million. It's not $300 million, your brother can handle it! The worst thing I can do is to whisper to your brother’s father-in-law for money, and don't forget that I've given him another grandson. With this little money, he'll definitely be able to help out!” I can't say anything at the moment, I just look down at my feet. I realize now just how weak I was.

I was afraid that no one would accept our love, so I never said anything, never told anyone, but my family is now talking to me about them taking it all in.

"I'm sorry, Mom and Dad, I'm sorry." I felt my face was already dripping wet, and all the stress of the past few days instantly made my tears dike. My brother approached me.

"Don't you stress too much, a kid's job is to study. As long as you haven't graduated for a day, I, your big brother, won't let you throw your head out to make money, understand, short winter melon!” My brother hooked my head over and held me tightly, and touched me around the head a few times. At this point the boulder in my heart let go and let my tears bubble up.

"Am I capable of loving Pete?" I asked my brother that, hoping to get a little faith from him.

"Who dares stop you?"

I laughed with tears in my eyes, feeling like a mountain had been removed from my heart in general. Although the brother before me is not much of an art of speech, nor is he quite so comforting to his brother. But I love him, very much, and I love everyone in my family. They gave me the confidence to realize that the love between Pete and I wasn't a mistake...that we could love each other.

All of this will pass, all of this will surely pass.

Pete

"Did Ae come to you to borrow money?"

I could hardly believe my ears on Monday morning when my friend told me that Ae had gone to him for a loan.

"Well, but he called back in the evening and said no, he can take care of it himself."

I exhaled, but that didn't lessen the anxiety I was feeling. I haven't found my father yet, and I don't yet know how to contact him, how to plead with him. But at least I heard Ae say that he could solve the difficulties that the family is having right now, which is, perhaps, the first good news I've heard in days.

"Would your father be willing to stop there?"

I was taken aback and turned around to look at this close friend, who then spoke to me very seriously.

"I have heard some things about your father, and a man like him is not one to bypass anyone easily." I wasn't surprised that he knew about my father at all. Because actually, Tin's family is supposed to have known my grandmother.

"I don't know..."

"Or are you simply unwilling to admit that."

I was stunned.

Yes, Tin was absolutely right. I simply don't want to admit that my father will never see the good in Ae and will never care about my happiness. If I admitted it, I would know that my father would never stop if he didn't get the results he wanted, and all the tactics he would use would be used on Ae.

"I'm not breaking up with him!” I mumbled under my breath that I didn't need to break up with Ae, that I was convinced that love could conquer all, that I was sure that we would be able to eliminate all obstacles, despite the thorns and difficulties ahead.

But I'm...maybe thinking of everything in a simpler way.




These thoughts wouldn't go away from my mind until I waited for Ae to return with me after class in the evening. But the person who showed up wasn't Ae, but... Pond.

"Pete, did you know it?"

"Know? Know what?" I wondered and I had a slight fear...I was afraid that I would hear bad news about Ae.

And then Pond looked indignant.

"It's the one where the school set up a special evaluation team to assess the incident where Ae almost killed Trump. The asshole told the cops that Ae almost killed him, so Ae is facing charges of attempted murder...holy shit! Why wouldn't he have fallen into hell all by himself? He is sitting in jail, and he still has a desire to frame Ae, who was it who told me then that his lawyer was of little use!” Pond cursed incessantly like a cannonball, and I listened quietly, unable to stop the tears from flowing.

See, that's my father's answer.

If I don't break up...I'll be the one to ruin Ae's future.

I'm coming to terms with reality.

Real life is not a story, and the so-called "love conquers all" does not exist...only money, is everything.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 77: When Fatherhood gets in action 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 79: Love is still alive after the death of love,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive