Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 79: Love is still alive after the death of love

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 79: Love is still alive after the death of love

The night sky is dark, the stars are dim, and only the neon lights of Bangkok's downtown skyscrapers are glowing with light. At this time a luxury car slowly drove into a villa area that belonged to the family property. The man in the driver's seat stepped down from the car in order to... put on a superior smile.


"What are you showing up here for?" He looked at his son, who was sitting on the steps before him, as if his face had just received a bath of tears. But the other immediately stood up, slowly approached his father's face, and then said in a defiant tone.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I was just trying to clear your eyes."

"Where did I go blind? I've spent ten years of my life without you, and now you're back trying to do your fatherly duty for what do you get?!!!!" Pete pressed the father in front of him with an aggressive tone that was a little unpleasant for him.

"What I'm going to do is my business, and it's enough for you, as a son, to do what I say."

"I've always listened to you, even though you were the one who abandoned my mother in the first place, and you made her cry. But I still listen to you and love you and respect you very much. Why have you come and ruined my life?"

"Ruin? How dare you say I'm ruining your life? You're the one who's ruining my life! If you're still stubborn and with that...that guy, what will people think of us? Saying that our family eldest son actually has such bad taste, that you're not normal and go to sleep with men. Obviously you have tarnished the reputation of our family!” Phumi intensified his tone, staring at his son with a deadly stare, as if he wanted to eat the other man alive. Pete clutched tightly his fist, then said disappointedly.

"You're so selfish! You will always be so selfish!”

"So what, you came here just to call me selfish?" He smiled defiantly, for as soon as he saw the look on his son's face, he knew what the other man was going to do.

The rhetorical question made Pete become a little irrational.

"Don't mess with Ae! Don't mess with Ae's family!”

"Why should I listen to you?" Phumi raised an eyebrow, the fact that the son before him, who had always been able to control himself, was suddenly undisciplined Very dissatisfied. Pete seems to have made a big decision in his mind and then took a deep breath.

"You will listen to me."

"Huh?"

"Because I'll go with you to Germany."

The man who was getting carried away stopped smiling and looked up at the son in front of him - who chose to stay with his mother ten years ago in Thailand, but at the moment he said he would be going back to Germany with him. At first he didn't want to hear any plea from his son or care about any of his thoughts, but now he wanted to hear further from his son.

Pete saw that his father was waiting for his explanation and took a quick, deep breath.

"I'll break up with Ae as you wish, but you have to leave him alone, you can't let him be forced to drop out of school, you have to leave his family alone and let the Their business go on as usual. You also have to promise never to do anything to his family again." Pete said emphatically, all the while looking directly into the eyes of the man he'd feared all his life with a nonchalant look in his eyes.

"Don't you think that's a bit much to ask? How can I believe you guys actually broke up then?"

"That's why I said I would go back to Germany with you, but...you have two years to give me orders." Father narrows his eyes and glances down when he hears this.

"And what if I refuse?"

"You'll agree," Pete said confidently, while clenching his fists together, hardening his own tears, and swallowing a mouthful of saliva, before going on.

"You're not trying to hurt me, you're just trying to hurt Mom...When I'm sad, Mom is sadder than I am. That's the picture you want to see, and, isn't two years enough time for you to get back at Mom?" Pete's questioning created resentment and irritation on the other side, but all that aside...the son does have a point.

"In two years, I'll finish college and I'll do everything you tell me to do, but you'll have to leave Ae alone, or else...in this life I will make sure you have no more chance to get back at Mom." Eventually, the focus of the conversation came down to this man wanting revenge on his ex-wife.

This is the woman who was once in love with himself, and this is the woman who made him feel humble. This is the same woman who was incredibly capable and talented, and the same woman who was so strong that when he handed her a divorce settlement, she didn't even have even a little sadness.

This woman gave everything she had to their son...a child he knew full well was his ex-wife's heart.

"Do you think you can threaten me?"

"I'm not making a threat, I'm just making a suggestion, and one that I know you'll agree to."




At this moment, the two sides are looking at each other, and the atmosphere is heavy. Eventually, the selfish man grabs his phone and calls the man he just met with.

"Let the kid go, I'll leave it alone," Phumi says grimly, then passes by his own son, at which point Pete still looks determined.

"I'll be back in Germany the day after tomorrow, so get your bags ready...and remember to tell your mother that I won in the end."

"..."

Snap!

Dad had gone home and closed the door, leaving Pete standing alone and streaking. Then Pete...got in the car.

"Oooh...oooh...I'm sorry...Mom...I'm sorry...Ae...I don't have any other choice...I'm sorry ah."

Pete returned to the car so that he could cry as loudly as he wanted to, and to incorporate the tears he had just held back for several minutes release the feelings that hurt so badly for making this difficult decision.

There's no better way than this, and father won't stop until he gets what he wants for a day. He had to trade his mother's happiness, and she would have been devastated to see him fall into his father's hands. But he was really helpless.

Pete would never let Ae's future be ruined, and he would never let his father cause any more harm. Even if he had to trade his own happiness for it, he would willingly do it.

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry..."

Pete doesn't know how long he's been crying, or in what position he's been lying on the steering wheel, and even more I don't know how many tears I've shed. He only knew the extent of his pain, nothing else could compare.

By the time Pete got back to his own dorm, it was hours later he was tormented and wallowing in his own A few hours in the hustle. The question is...what to tell Ae now.

"Where have you been?"

Before he had time to get mentally ready, the man who wanted to see and dared not see him was waiting in the room.

"You're crying." The boyfriend, who had just been released from the conference room a few hours earlier, hurried to his feet, walked toward a wide-eyed Pete, and with a kind of thick, magnetic voice asked in surprise. Ae cupped Pete's face - now covered in tears - with both hands and then asked anxiously.

"It's your father, right! What did your father do to you? I was let out because you went to negotiate with your dad, right?"

Even Ae knows the reason he was called in for questioning by the school administrators was because of a manipulator behind the scenes. When he saw his boyfriend's tear-filled face, he knew immediately who was behind it all. Pete, on the other hand, just wipes the tears away with his hands and manages to muster a smile.

"I went to talk to my father."

"What has he done to you!!!” Ae aggravated his tone, looking like he was going to go after the man who had caused the boyfriend in his arms to cry. Pete, however, smiled, and took the other hand away from his own face and took the other hand and walked over to the big couch and sat down. Then Pete took that big hand up and kissed it, and then brought his own face close to that hand, and it was all full of resignation and love.

All this action, which Pete is normally afraid to do, gave Ae a sense of...fear.

"What's going on? You talk to me!” Pete just laughed when he heard the other man's follow-up question.

"I went and spoke to my father and told him to leave you alone...you can rest assured that he will never bother you again."

"And what did he offer?!” Ae shouted out in a volume that bordered on a growl, and then he gripped one shoulder of the other and looked at the other's bloodied eyes. Ae saw the other man's eyes tremble with fear, and he felt an inexplicable fear lurking within him as well.

Even though Ae wasn't very familiar with Pete's father, these few meetings had made it clear to him that the other side is never going to make it easy on themselves.

"You really know my father quite well." Pete also tried to stall for a bit, but he knew he'd have to say it all eventually.

"I need to study in Germany for two years."

"What do you mean!!!”

The short guy simply couldn't believe his ears, retorting in a gruff tone as he clamped a death grip on his boyfriend's shoulder. Pete, on the other hand, raised his hand to touch one side of his cheek, as if to give himself the courage to continue. Then he raised his head and continued.

"I told you that once, right? My father has the right to supervise me until I turn 21, or until I graduate... This is the condition I negotiated with my father. I'll go with him to Germany for two years so he can give me all kinds of orders."

"But can you really stand life over there?" Ae didn't quite get it, and no, he was trying his best not to understand the other guy's words.

Two years...as much as he could stand...just two years.

"Whether you can stand it or not, be there...if that's how he can spare you."

"You don't have to worry about me, I can take care of myself, I don't want you to go over there, what about your mom?" Ae spoke up about this important person, just as he had grasped at the last straw, and he thought this would make the other man change his mind. But Pete smiled mournfully.




"I'm not telling you this to discuss it with you... I've already made up my mind, otherwise you wouldn't be sitting here at this moment."

"You don't have to worry about me, I told you so!” Ae re-emphasizes this point.

"I would never ruin your future...ever." Pete also emphasizes in a more assertive tone, and then the normally somewhat soft-headed boy goes on in a more serious way.

"I've already decided that I'm going to live with my father." Ae wanted to shake his head vigorously, wanted so badly not to accept everything his boyfriend said. But when he looked into his partner's deep, soulful eyes with infinite determination in them, he had to say it heavily.

"It's okay, it's only two years..."

"But I have something else to tell you."

As the other person held his hand tightly in his own and looked deep into his tear-filled eyes, his orange-red lips trembled as he uttered the following sentence When the words came, Ae felt the floor shake and her own heart had vanished without a trace.

"I...I love you...a lot...a lot."

And for some reason, Ae felt that this "I love you" was the saddest thing he had ever heard. Then Pete looked up at him and slowly, slowly released his clasped hands.

"But...let's break up."

Silence

"Let's break up!”

"Pete!!!” It was only when Ae heard the words a second time that he reacted. He caught the other man's loosened hands back in a tight, death-grip, and also brought himself closer to the other man with a puzzled tone of the question.

"Why...why are you breaking up...I'm not breaking up...I don't agree!” When Ae heard the words, "Break up," he felt like he couldn't breathe, like the floor was caving in beneath him. It feels like an invisible force is hardening the flesh of your heart.

"I won't break! We won't break up no matter what! Was it your dad, right Pete? Your dad...who told you to break up with me about this! I'm going to talk to him about it, and I'm going to tell him that I'm not going to break up with him even if he tries to kick me out of school!”

"Ae...listen to me...listen to me first...please...listen to me..." as Ae rushed to his feet as Ae got up and Ae wanted to shake him off with one hand, but his body turned around and he looked at the other person quietly, and the other person stood up.

"Ae, you listen to me...I don't want your career to be ruined, and I won't let your family get hurt, and I won't let my father hurt everyone you love...I will never let...you understand me right Ae? Please..." No matter how eloquent Pete's words were, Ae wasn't taking it all in stride anymore, no! Even if he has to trade his future for it, he's in for it.

"I don't get it! Why do we have to break up?" Ae looked away, her mouth was already trembling at the question, and Pete gripped Ae's arms tightly again.

"Ae, just turn around and listen to me for a second, okay?" Ae turned his face back, which was now dripping with tears of sadness, and Pete stroked his cheek, his movements full of love, then said.

"Listen to me first...I'm not going to be selfish enough to keep you with me...two years may not be a long time, but it's enough for you to meet someone better than me. You're going to meet someone who doesn't have to waste your time...Ae, I know you're a normal guy and I can't cut you off from meeting a good girl's chance. It's clear to me...you want kids of your own, you like kids, I can't give you that...the two years I've been gone, maybe you... Being able to meet the mother of my future children..."

"I don't want anyone but you!” Ae tearfully retorted.

"I don't want anyone...no...I just need you!” The man's manly tears made Pete even sadder to see, but he still tried to get his thoughts out.

"Maybe now you can say that, but you really shouldn't shut out all opportunities, you should take that normal path... I've always imagined that one day...you're a father, you have a daughter of your own, you're worried about your daughter, you don't let anyone bully... I really hope so...you are such a good father to me...I beg you...can't you promise to do what I'm begging you to do? "

"I don't need... Pete...I don't need kids...I don't want to be a dad... I just need you."

Ae pulled the other into a tight hug, burying his face in the other's shoulder and letting his tears flow down her face. I don't want anyone, I just want my gentle khun-chai"...

But by this time Pete was stone cold, and all he could do was put his hand gently on his beloved's head and caress it sympathetically.

"You have to promise me that you won't wait for me...and if the time comes when you realize that the person you need isn't me, you have to follow your heart you promise me this or do you want me to live in misery over there?" Pete seems to have caught Ae's weakness, for he is asking Ae rhetorically if he is willing to let him live miserably in that far away place while worrying about what's happening over here.

"I'll never stop loving you."

Love goes deeper than you know...

"Ae...you have to promise me..." and Pete tried his best to convince the other man, causing his voice to shake a bit. I saw Ae lift her head up and then look at her boyfriend with her own red eyes.

"My heart...will never stop loving you."

"But you have to promise me that if your heart tells you that you don't love anymore...you're going to give yourself a new chance," Pete re-emphasized, despite the heartbreaking pain he was suffering inside. But he needs Ae to commit to him, and he doesn't want the boy to be held back by their past relationship.

Eventually, Ae gave his permission.

"I promise you...but the day will never come when I stop loving you."

This promise has no reason to exist, for this heart of his, except this khun-chai whom he has guarded for more than two years, there's no room for anyone else ever again.

Pete smiled when he heard it, and stroked the face that couldn't be called handsome, but which, in Pete's eyes and yet the most handsome face in the world.

Now Ae may be convinced that he won't stop loving him, but two years can really change a lot of things. Wouldn't it be better if one day, there is someone else living in Ae's heart, to tell the truth and feel the pain right now? And the mind knows itself well...there is no room in the heart for anyone else but Ae.




"This ring..."

"You take it well, I beg you...you keep it...and the day you feel you no longer love me, you can take it off, I don't need you to give it back to me." Ae stopped the hand that was about to pull the ring out just in time, shaking his head vigorously. He begged the other man to let the ring remain where it was, and Pete was going to refuse, but eventually put his hand down.

He...couldn't make up his mind to take it off either.

They were silent for a long moment, then Ae asked softly.

"When are you...when are you leaving?" It seemed to take a lot of courage for him to ask, and Pete bowed his head when he heard it.

"The day after tomorrow, I am coming back to pack my bags and then have Aunt Jiu over to take care of the check-out."

"I'm going to drop you off..."

"No, you don't want to go...I won't feel comfortable leaving if you go and drop me off." Pete said insistently, then released his own hand and looked at his home.

"There's a lot more stuff than last year, so where to start packing up..."

"Ae." suddenly a warm embrace appeared from behind, the other man's hands clasped around his waist. Pete gently I called out, fearing he would be overwhelmed with emotion.

"Just one night tonight...we're still a couple tonight, and when it gets light...I'll leave on my own."

It was the last request of his beloved for himself, and Pete could only acquiesce, while trying desperately to contain his tears. Lest it flow down again.

That whole night, they just held each other in silence, and the room was silent, and there was no conversation, but no one else either Sleeping. The two of them, ten fingers clasped together, huddled together under the blanket as if it were a cold winter's day outside. They savor the warmth that the other brings to them, as they wonder if they will ever have the chance to have such a warm lingering session.

A ray of sunlight came in through the curtains, and this man who had kept his promise had to get up from his bed with a heavy heart, clasping the other side of the Fingers snapped apart and then...lowered his head and kissed the other cheek with tears on his face.

"I love you Pete...I love you."

Ae left, leaving only a little boy on the bed, who is covering his face with his hands and crying.

"Ae...I love you... I love you...you're the only one I love...love you...ugh. Why...why did it come to this...why..."

Likewise, the one who made up his mind to disappear into his lover's life, and having walked out of the room, leaned himself against the door, and eventually sobbing.

Ultimately, despite how much they love each other, they still need to part.

"I'm sorry mom, I made a private decision without consulting you."

Patchara looked at her son, whom she had treated like a jewel, only to see him tear-stained and gloomy, and Pete also not stopping to say apologetic words to her. So she quickly hugged her son tightly in her arms as if the other was still an unthinking child.

"I've always told you that I can live with every decision you've made."

"But I...I let my father get back at you." Patchara laughed softly at that. Even though she knew it to be true, she hadn't expected the cruel man to have any resentment towards the man who had taken everything out on his son.

"It's okay, it's only two years...it's been ten years since you chose to live with your mom...I let your dad have two years...why would I not stand it?" Patchara gently stroked her son's head and Pete bowed his head in shame.

"Your father knows that when you're sad, I'll be sad too, so imagine if you decide you want to stay in Thailand with your mom, your father will still continue to hurt everyone you love here. It's going to be painful for you and even more painful for mom...so, you have to have a good time over there Pete, you must show your father that wherever you are, you can have a very happy and joyful life." Mom gently reassures Pete, even though her own heart is full of holes.

Maybe it's because I was so strong in front of my ex-husband that he took out all this hatred on the kids.

"If you want me to be happy, then you shouldn't be imagining things," As if he could read his mother's heart, Pete clung to her and said in a freckled tone. Patchara smiled afterwards too.

"You don't have to worry about mommy, she has so much work here and you Aunt Jiu, the chef, cooks so much for me every day" Yummy. Maybe I'll forget about your handsome son then." Pete hugged his mom tight again, thankful for everything and grateful that he was blessed to be his mom's son.

The mother who loved him more than life.

The mom who never cared what anyone thought of her son.

This mom who has watched over her for many years.

This mom who respects any decision her son makes.

His mother is the greatest mother in the world.

"I love you, Mom."




"Well, Mom knows, let's start packing, or you'll go over there with all your carry-on stuff," Pete laughed a little. But just as he was about to do what his mom said and go pack, Aunt Jiu came in and said distractedly.

"Miss Deli is here, Khun-chai. I've told her you're unavailable, but she insists on seeing you until she does."

"It's okay, Aunt." Pete's mind was a little confused as to why this friend had chosen this time of year to come to him. But he walked out of the room with those questions in mind.

"Pete, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to come to this, I didn't know my uncle would hurt you like that."

Pete had always wondered why his father knew he was with Ae, and the answer was in this remorseful-looking friend, she has come specifically to confess everything to herself.

"I...when I found out that my uncle was back in Thailand, I went to see him. I told my uncle that the reason you were hospitalized was because of that boy. But it's all true ah, you would never have gotten involved with those bums without someone taking you there. So I went and told my uncle that I wanted him to help you so that you could keep your eyes open, but I didn't expect things to be so It got out of hand...I didn't think you'd be forced to go away from Germany."

Deli looked embarrassed and has always felt guilty for telling Pete's father about this, but she's been embarrassed due to being scared to be honest with her friend. When she heard from someone that Pete was moving to Germany to live with his father, she felt she had to come and talk to Pete made it clear. She was going to confess everything to Pete and was hoping that Pete would understand her intentions.

She's just being nice, she just doesn't want Pete to take a wrong step and go for a boy.

The boy in front of me hears all of this without saying a word.

"Pete, just forgive me. I'm doing this because I love you." Deli pleads hopefully, and she expects Pete to forgive her. But when Pete asks her a question, she's left speechless.

"Would people who love each other hurt each other like this, Deli?"

"Pete..."

"I know that, Deli, and I know you have good intentions. But your good intentions are ruining my life. You know, Ae almost went to jail, his family almost went into huge debt, and he almost got kicked out of school, and now he and I have broken up like you wanted Deli." Pete spoke in his usual polite tone, but the depths of his heart were still filled with resentment and discontent. He also knew that even if he threw a tantrum with Deli now, what would he get out of it? It's all a given and there's no going back.

The words made the girl pursed her lips and then her eyes filled with tears.

"Pete, I'm sorry, but we can still be friends right?"

"I can forgive you for that..." Deli smiled immediately after hearing that, as she was about to walk up to Pete and try to take his hand when Pete spoke up again.

"But we can't be friends anymore...you made me lose the love of my life and I can't face you anymore. Sorry Deli...I don't want to be friends anymore...I can't face a friend who broke my heart to pieces...sorry! I'll have to pack my bags as soon as possible. You shouldn't be able to go see me off either, so...goodbye is here." With that, Pete turned and walked into the room, leaving the girl, who was remorseful for what she had done, alone.

Love comes in many forms, but Deli chooses to get behind the scenes and tries to get love from someone else. But in the end even that kind of love between friends went up in smoke.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 78: When endurance is too much to bear 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 80: Experiencing the bitterness of parting from the end of the world,



Comments

  1. 🤧😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😥😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I never cry when I read but this had me in tears for real!! My heart is broken for Ae and Pete. Wish this could have been in season 2 of the show it would have been epic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive