Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 60: I like to make a fool of myself.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 60: I like to make a fool of myself.

"You! Manager Cui wouldn't talk to me like that either." Manager Zhang blushed.


"I'm not him. We can either work together to get this over with as quickly as possible, or we can drag it out, whatever, but if you're going to drag it out, the consequences will be your and mine, my company won't even be responsible for it." Manager Zhang was amazed at An-Ziyan's calm decisiveness unbecoming of his age and looks, and he hadn't recovered until An Ziyan walked out of the office, he hadn't recovered, Mai Ding tried to round the field: "Manager Cui had something to get done so he had to let us come over to replace him, he attaches great importance to your company. My boss is not very nice, and rude, but he's the best, the best, simply the best." He was like a lame salesman trying to let people know how good An-Ziyan was, but couldn't find the words.

"I don't have time to wait for you." There was an impatient voice from outside, but Mai Ding still added a few more words before walking out, even though An-Ziyan was saying there was no time to wait for Mai Ding but he had been standing in the same place waiting for him. He walked beside him, not without concern, "What if this side insists that Manager Cui come over?" An-Ziyan was silent, indifferent. Mai Ding couldn't help him, couldn't help his personality, too casual, too much to care.

"What else is important to you besides me?" It wasn't easy to ask such a cheeky question, and sure enough, An-Ziyan didn't even look at Mai Ding, "Which one of you is it?"

"I'm Mai Ding, and my name is on your marriage certificate." Mai Ding replied offhandedly and seriously, and An-Ziyan couldn't help but push his head lightly away, his tone hard not to hear the spoiling, "Idiot."

The sky felt tired after sobbing and put away its tears, the rain stopped and the sky remained dark. They strolled into the park by accident, there were very few people there. Mai Ding took out a paper towel to wipe off the drips from the bench, still thinking about the company. A dog appeared in front of him at some point, in an unattached, in a relaxed manner, yawning with its two front legs stretched out, even though he was just sitting right in front of it, it didn't care for Mai Ding in its eyes either. The dog's eyes were low, while Mai Ding was fuming: how dare you ignore me, you are too much like An-Ziyan, Mai Ding was even competing with the dog.

He reached out and made a sound that beckoned the dog, "Come here, good doggie, come here." He pats his knee, trying to tame 'An-Ziyan! The dog ignored Mai Ding and turned around to lie on the ground, Mai Ding lightly stomped his foot to try to get the dog's attention: "There's food, come here." An-Ziyan, who was on the phone, covered the handset and looked over his shoulder: "Don't just go teasing the dog."

"Don't worry, animals are very spiritual, as long as I have a kind heart and don't have hostility towards it, it won't bite me. Why else would stupid Bai Xiaosi have so many animals around her, animals are much easier to get close to than some humans." Who was Mai Ding hinting at, An-Ziyan gave him a blank stare and went back to his phone call.

Mai Ding took two steps forward and reached out to touch its head, but the dog bared its teeth and made a low sound from its throat, and Mai Ding started to backing away, the dog instead crawled up from the ground, barking and pouncing. A cell phone suddenly hit the dog, the dog whimpered and backed away, An-Ziyan frowned lightly and looked at Mai Ding worriedly, "Hey, you're okay! Right?" Mai Ding shook his head and saw that he was fine before An-Ziyan said again, "You don't have a kind heart at all, do you." An-Ziyan used Mai Ding's exact words sarcastically, and Mai Ding was unconvinced: "I'm no more kind than you, I should bite you." He regretted it the seventh second after he said this, and the dog jumped up and lunged at An-Ziyan, who raised his arm and was bitten by the dog's sharp teeth the dog finally ran away. Mai Ding grabbed An Ziyan’s arm nervously, and said with a trembling voice: "I blame me, I shouldn't curse you, you are in pain, we rush to the hospital, there is bleeding." The dog seemed to want to bite Mai Ding on his arm, but An-Ziyan blocked it and was bitten instead and the wound looked ugly

"Okay, it's just a dog bite."

He also knew it was just a dog bite, but he couldn't control the numbness in his body, fingers and skin. An-Ziyan rinsed off his hand before being driven by taxi to the hospital for rabies vaccination, the whole time Mai Ding was silent, to keep an eye on the wound on An-Ziyan's arm, to not look up information about it online. They went straight back to the hotel, in order to avoid infection of the wound An-Ziyan has been holding the sleeve, he leaned on the bed and pressed on the TV, that was bitten. Arms draped over the edge of the bed. Mai Ding stood by, hating the wound, thinking it was a monster working out how to hurt An-Ziyan. When Mai Ding remained silent, An-Ziyan lifted his arm and tilted his head slightly at Mai Ding, "Aren't you going to comfort me?" He spoke like a scoundrel.

"Does it still hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt."

"Lying to me."

"Lying to you for what."

"Who knows what you're lying to me for, you always lie to me." Mai Ding sat on the end of the bed, his shoulders sagging, his hand between his legs rubbing his pants, "I hate feeling like this, I hate feeling sorry for you if I stopped from teasing the dog, not if I say I'm going to curse you, it's better not to help me in the first place, I’d rather be the one getting bit than this heartache." He was angry with himself, guilty and annoyed.

"Help you? I'm not that nice." An-Ziyan kicked the side of Mai Ding's thigh to show that he was blocking the TV, and Mai Ding obediently moved aside, "You don't have to cover up, you were hurt all for my sake." A person without a certain thickness of skin would never be able to say such words.

"I'm only doing this for myself." His words didn't sound like a lie, Mai Ding turned to stare at An-Ziyan, he meant it, Mai Ding asked confused, "I don't get it, the whole thing was clearly about me, and you protected me because you were afraid I'd get hurt, because I'm important to you." Again, a person without a certain thickness of skin would never be able to say something like that.




"I want you to stop making a fool of yourself."

"Then give me a convincing reason."

"Does the heartache feel bad?" Instead of answering, An-Ziyan asked Mai Ding, who nodded, and An-Ziyan then said, "I don't want that feeling, go with it on your own and it will be difficult for you" How callous it sounds, but that's just the surface of the words, An-Ziyan wants Mai Ding to be miserable, but Mai Ding moves without permission.

Let me be self-serving one more time, do you mean you'd rather be hurt than feel sorry for me because you're hurt for you? Selfish, you're so selfish, so selfish that I want to love you more, but I don't know how to love you more, it feels like the most love already.

I like you, An-Ziyan.

I also like to make a fool of myself, to you.

Mai Ding wastes no time in reminding An-Ziyan once again of what the doctor has just instructed, he's just wasting his breath, An-Ziyan was playing with the phone and pressing the TV remote.

"Do I have to beg you on my knees before you'll listen to me?" He had just finished when there was a knock on the door and Mai Ding wondered if it was room service. The moment he opened the door he thought there was an illusion, the boy outside the door looked serious and arched his hand, "Brother, we haven't seen each other for a long time, do you still remember, I mean, ah, the boy sighed, looking away sadly, the time went so, so fast, and I was breathing so, it was so big back there!"

What a crude and unpleasant poem!

It's not an illusion, it's really Su Xiaomi, who does nothing but eat and act!!!! Mai Ding's summary is not at all personally biased and is actually a very comprehensive summary of Su Xiaomi as a person.







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 59: The business tripChapters Home》Next: Chapter 61 + 62: Special Guest Appearances Again (1 ),



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive