Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 59: The business trip

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 59: The business trip

After this happened, Mai Ding had to look in the cat's eye when he left the house to avoid running into Xu De and the others, but fortunately, he was going on a business trip and could put their business aside, he didn't want to ruin the mood because of Xu De, and after seeing Xu De and Yu Rongmei's so-called love, Mai Ding felt that Zhou Ge And Ellen were a fabulous and moral couple!


Sitting on the plane, Mai Ding flipped through magazines, and An-Ziyan sat next to him boredly flipping through the information given to him by manager Cui, which only records with very little information, he flipped through a few pages and threw the information together with the airplane magazine. Mai Ding pulled it out as soon as he saw it and carefully placed it in his bag, "Don't just leave anything important lying around, what if you lose it?"

"Just useless scraps of paper."

"How can it be useless, you also have to learn to cherish the important things, or you'll regret enough if you really lose them." An-Ziyan lowered the back of the chair and said casually before putting on the earplugs, "I always carry my important things with me, so I won't lose them." Mai Ding heard something in that but pretended he knew nothing, wanting to ask what or who An-Ziyan's important things were. His heart wasn't beating strong enough unless he heard the answer. Mai Ding tried to open his mouth, but An-Ziyan already had his earplugs on, so he just had to stop and keep the question in his chest, who suddenly lifted up With his left hand, he gently cupped Mai Ding's face with a favor, "I'm not going to say which idiot it was." No answer was heard, but Mai Ding's heart was beating strongly enough that he feared the whole plane would beat along with it.

It took just over an hour for the plane to reach its destination, and Mai Ding looked out the window at the damp and unfamiliar city, which looked cold just looking at it. The pattering rain was blown haphazardly by the wind. He put on his jacket, zipped it up, and followed An-Ziyan off the plane. An-Ziyan's jacket was open and casually dressed, like a young student returning home from vacation. Other very formal and mature clothes, pulling a suitcase expression indifferent it is hard not to look at the girls passing by. The wind outside the airport is more enthusiastic than the crazy chase of the actor's female fans, can't wait to come at them, Mai Ding hunched his shoulders: "It's colder here! Up, the weather's terrible."

"Probably knew you were coming and the weather was in a bad mood."

"You have the time to be considerate of the weather, and considerate of me." Mai Ding tried to kick An-Ziyan's heel, but he flinched away. An-Ziyan stopped the taxi and Mai Ding hurriedly got into the car and waited for An-Ziyan to put his luggage in the trunk. They went straight to the hotel they had booked, and the scenery along the way was monotonous, the streets lined with bare and dreary trees that had lost all their leaves.

"It's so much worse than the last honeymoon." Mai Ding had accidentally slipped up, and the honeymoon was just a fond fantasy he'd given himself willingly. An-Ziyan looked at him askance and repeated his keyword, "Honeymoon?"

"Slip of the tongue, I mean out of town trip." Honeymoon and out of town were not similar no matter which word was pronounced, and the reason was rotten enough. An-Ziyan propped his elbows on the side of the car window, "I suggest you wash the romantic thoughts out of your head."




"Now can't I even think about it? I'm partial to the idea that I want you to take me on a stroll with an umbrella in the drizzle, to take me past the mud into the lush green woods." Mai Ding deliberately confronted An-Ziyan, waiting for his vicious retort, but An-Ziyan just shifted his gaze from the car window to Mai Ding's face: "I will take you now."

"No, no, I'm suddenly not in the mood." Mai Ding also became wiser, he knew that the place An-Ziyan was taking him to was definitely not the lush green woods, it might be the netherworld.

The taxi stopped in front of the hotel, Mai Ding paid for the taxi, covered his head with his hands, and got out. You can check-in, right." Concerned about the practicality of the problem, An-Ziyan dragged his suitcase to the hotel door, "I need to sign it."

"I'm sure you'll sign it, then." Mai Ding didn't see the usual gritty glint in An-Ziyan's eyes: "It depends on my mood." Mai Ding got nervous and trotted after An-Ziyan: "What mood, now that you have to pay the rent, utilities, and living expenses, you won't sign it. How can I, and besides," he was about to enumerate all the expenses to make An-Ziyan understand that life is not easy, and An-Ziyan did not appreciate the interruption. "Cut the crap and serve me well."

"Where did you get to play landlord, beware I'll find another farmer(man) to fight you with(make you jealous)."

After they checked in at the front desk and walked into the elevator, Mai Ding was still thinking about filing the bill, and after a few thoughtful struggles, he decided to do it for the money, for life bear with me for now and smooth out the beast's fur before locking him in the cage. As soon as he's inside, he took off his jacket and kicked off his shoes and laid down on the bed, "Come on, let’s have a quickie." The scene was rather like the first time for both of them.

"Come what?" An-Ziyan asked knowingly. "It's just,... uh,... that...... help me fix my pants!!!" Once again, the code came in handy.

"Not going to."

As if hearing the incredibly shocking news, Mai Ding rolled over and propped his elbows on the bed, "Yoo-hoo, it's unlike you to turn down something like that." An-Ziyan shrugged, "Bad attitude."

"That's all the attitude you have." Sacrificing his body just for An-Ziyan's signature, but also wanting to have a good attitude, how can he do his best to let him take advantage. An-Ziyan did not look at Mai Ding dialing the phone, listening to his tone of voice does not sound like he was talking about work: "I just arrived, yep, when will be free, yep."

Who are you talking to? Is it that guy from last time? Mai Ding had wanted to ask several times, but he somehow couldn't, and he knew in his heart that the man and An-Ziyan were not in a relationship.




"I'm going to go over here to the office." He said after he hung up the phone and Mai Ding climbed up and put on his jacket, "I'm going too."

"You? I thought your function here was just to lend me your body for a quickie."

"Yuck! I'm here to work!" The company's manager, Zhang is not happy to see An-Ziyan, because the matter between him and Manager Cui has been dragging on for a long time. He was looking down on the boy in front of him, Manager Zhang asked unhappily, "Where is Manager Cui?" An-Ziyan resumed his appearance at the office, "He has something important to do, and I'm responsible for taking over."

"You?" Manager Zhang was full of distrust, Mai Ding handed over An-Ziyan's business card, manager Zhang looked at it and put it on the table, saying: "It's not that I don't I believe in your ability, but this has always been handled by Manager Cui, your company's sudden change of personnel is unacceptable to me, you go back and tell Cui to talk to me." Mai Ding was beside himself to say something nice, but An-Ziyan stood up and pressed one hand to the table, "I don't care if you take it or not, this is now my issue which I am going to take care of."







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 58: I wouldn't trade you for anyone.Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 60: I like to make a fool of myself.,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive