Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 52: A different ending than the Usual Story

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 52: A different ending than the Usual Story

When he couldn't wait to get home, Mai Ding asked in the car, "Does Uncle Fu hate me and doesn't seem to want to see me very much."


"He rarely even sees my dad except for Grandpa and me."

"He took care of Grandpa privately for many years?"

"Well, it's been over twenty years."

"Like he should have a family of his own at his age."

"He had a son."

Actually, Mai Ding had wondered if the man meeting An-Ziyan would be Uncle Fu, or if he hoped it would be Uncle Fu, but it wasn't right anyway. Uncle Fu should be some years old, and the man he saw was in his early thirties, they were not related nor would they speak of seniority, An-Ziyan couldn't call a thirty-something man an uncle anyway. It wasn't good to pry into other people's private affairs either, so Mai Ding didn't pursue Uncle Fu's question any further and changed it to something else: "What about the hobbit? What are you planning to do with him, you never discuss it with me, we should be honest with each other."

"When you get rid of your fanciful and tangled habits, I'll consider you for this offer."

"Which fanciful... I don't...." He was a little guilty in his denial, "Absolutely nothing of the sort."

"And..." An-Ziyan's fingers tapped the steering wheel, "So why do you curse and scold me in your mind every day for not being honest and frank?"

How did he know that? Mai Ding was even more guilty, and after a while, he put up a fake smile, "I think it's better if we're not too honest with each other and keep it a little mysterious." Only when he was talking about others will he act all high and might, doing his best to find some grandiose reasons for himself. He was afraid that An-Ziyan would ask how he usually cursed him, so he pressed his face into An-Ziyan's arm: "Don't question my love for you! How would I curse you and scold you in my heart, I'm not that kind of person, let's not even talk about this topic anymore, okay?"




"I'm driving, I don't have time to punch you, so be sensible." Mai Ding sat upright, remembering that the hobbit business hadn't been dealt with and that threatening someone was the wrong thing to do, he'd have to think about that tonight. I'm glad that I'm on the side of justice and I'm always there in time to hold An-Ziyan back when he's slipping to the edge of morality. It dawned on me that I thought I had a high image and said to myself, "I am absolutely essential to you."

The cars whizzed by, drowning out An-Ziyan's reply, "Well, you are." Mai Ding just watched the car that passed them so quickly that no one knew if he had heard it.

It was late when they got home, and on their way up the stairs they ran into the newlyweds, who were also returning, and they snuggled close together, holding hands. Yu Rongmei asked, "You guys are pretty late too."

"Well, we just got back from work, how about you guys?" They went up the steps together, An-Ziyan's expression indifferent at the front, not participating in the conversation.

"We went around to a nearby bar and you looked pretty tired."

"Well, a lot has happened at the office today."

"It's really hard, by the way, here you are." Yu Rongmei pulled a box of tea bags from her satchel, "I just bought it, it's good for you to drink." Mai Ding waved his hand, "No need to be so polite." Yu Rongmei shoved the tea bag into Mai Ding's hand: "You're the one who shouldn't be polite."

"Thanks."

"We're neighbors, so we should take care of each other."

They said goodnight to each other and went into their homes, and as soon as they were inside, Mai Ding said, "You still don't like them?" An-Ziyan walked into the bathroom as she undressed, "Nasty."

"What a rude answer, and I don't know where you got this they are nasty from." Mai Ding followed, picking up the clothes from the floor, and added, "You just advised me to stay away from them, and I don't see you getting angry when I talk to them, actually, you doubt your instincts, too."

"I don't want to be told by someone like last time that I restricted his right to make friends." If he is not mistaken An-Ziyan should be talking about Lu Wei that time, Mai Ding deflated, "How long has it been? Still holding a grudge?" Mai Ding complained with a subtle expression as he threw his dirty clothes into the washing machine.

Two days from the hobbit incident, he found his way to the PR department, and it was during a lunch break when no one was there when Mai Ding was talking about something boring in An-Ziyan's office when he saw the Hobbit coming and got under An-Ziyan's desk without thinking about it. Although he had been racking his brains every day to find a way to clean up the mess, his mind was still empty. “If you don't speak appropriately, you'll get your pants pulled. Don't use bad language, and don't threaten others, there will be serious consequences. You should muddle through." As soon as he finished speaking, the hobbit pushed through the door and took look of the area, looking purposefully calm.

"Mr. Yang, why are you free to come over today?"

Mai Ding tugged on An-Ziyan's trouser leg, and his tone sounded a bit indifferent. I'm coming. That's the only way to sound enthusiastic. It should be said: Yo, Mr. Yang, what wind blew you to our humble place.” This kind of greeting sounds enthusiastic. According to Mai Ding, the idea is quite enthusiastic, as the welcoming guide in the movie greeting guests, according to Mai Ding.




"What... didn't that friend of yours contact you or say to you last time?"

"Friend?" An-Ziyan didn't understand and asked, "What do you mean?"

He was afraid to hear that An-Ziyan would ask Hobbit not to cause the company trouble or else he publish the attempted rape of Ellen, have a fish-out-of-water fight, and then the two of them will have a big fight and don't get along. Thrilled at the thought of An-Ziyan being so obedient, he couldn't control himself and hugged An-Ziyan's leg under his desk. An-Ziyan kept an unfazed stare at the hobbit, lightly kicking away Mai Ding in passing, feeling very much like his master was trying to send the family dog away for influencing him to do something!.

"That's the blonde one."

"You mean Ellen? We've only met a few times, we don't know each other well."

"So, I'm still..." the hobbit was on the verge of stopping, hesitating to tell An-Ziyan, who stood for a moment, thinking it prudent he wanted to leave. An-Ziyan said faintly as he was about to step out of the door, "What happened? If Mr. Yang is in any trouble, maybe I can help, privately." He intended to emphasize the word private, and Yang stood still, looking outside after a few seconds to make sure no one was there, and closed the office door, "Tell you something... but you can't tell anyone about it."

"Okay." An-Ziyan's attitude took on an attitude that was somehow compelling, and the hobbit sat down in the chair in front of his desk, "The day of the party, I might have had a few drinks and accidentally bumped into her in my car, and the woman called today to sue me, and I was going to give her some money and it will be done, she doesn't want anything." The Hobbit's statement is conservative.

"Since she was in your car she couldn't produce any evidence even if she wanted to sue you, so as long as you don't admit it, the matter will be settled." The hobbit looked a little more relaxed seeing that An-Ziyan was on his side, "If only it were that simple when she ran out around a passerby saw it, when she looked and acted as if I had really raped her. Obviously, I did not do anything, it is better to be private, it is not good for me to spread the word if my wife finds out,”

"As far as I know, she's a spoiled lady, and it's probably a little difficult to resolve with money." Down below, Mai Ding had lost track of what was going on, and all he wanted was for An-Ziyan to pretend he knew nothing and defuse the situation, but Mai Ding didn't think that now An-Ziyan was working with the hobbits to discuss how to deal with Ellen.

The hobbit was now considering An-Ziyan as his best friend: "I thought you and she were friends and might help me convince her to come to a quiet settlement," He was at his wits' end, knitting his brows, and An-Ziyan didn't speak for about two or three minutes, the hobbit's haughty disposition now gone. He looked at An-Ziyan and asked in an anxiously low voice, "I don't know anything about that woman, not even where she is! I don't know, there's no way to contact it. Can you...." An-Ziyan’s lips had an imperceptible light smile on them, "Leave this to me, I'll take care of it for you." An-Ziyan's face didn't change, but his hand reached under the table and played with Mai Ding's head, and Mai Ding attempted to push it away several times.

"Really?"

"God is my witness."

"That's great, if you can do it for me, I'll owe you a big favor, and if you need anything from now on, just mention it."

"You're welcome."

After this hobbit said many things that hinted at sending something or giving some money to An-Ziyan, which was refused by An-Ziyan, and this was even more boisterous to the hobbit's good sense. Hearing that someone had returned to the office outside, he stopped bothering. Once he was gone, Mai Ding got up from under his desk and rubbed his numb leg, his eyes never leaving An-Ziyan. The devil! Insidious! He was the worst of the worst, but he ended up being a completely good guy and made Mai Ding so worried, but luckily the hobbits didn't notice anything.

"You"... Mai Ding's words were interrupted by the attack from An-Ziyan, who blushed and pushed him away, wiping the warmth still on his mouth with the back of his hand: "I'm, I'm going to work, I don't want to talk to you." He ran out of the house without a care in the world, fearing that he might also fall into the devil's trap.

Not only did the junkies in the PR department never bother him again, but they often praised An-Ziyan in front of the higher-ups of how he handled the situation, and Zhou Ge and Ellen got many fine uniforms, all walks of life, everything, and Mai Ding carried the insidious secret of An-Ziyan and swears no one will know and he will continue to watch as An-Ziyan does more bad things, he'll keep watching and then help him keep more secrets.





The end result of this incident is that the evil guys all went away with a happy smile, carefree lives, except for Mai Ding, who thinks he's a good guy and is morally condemned inside.







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 51: The Wayward Man who's always worryingChapters Home》Next: Chapter 53: Opposite Mr. and Mrs. Xu De (1),



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive