Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 53: Opposite Mr. and Mrs. Xu De (1)

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 53: Opposite Mr. and Mrs. Xu De (1)

Not everyone likes weekends, just like not all men like women.


The idle Mai Ding was used to a fulfilling routine at the office, and on weekends staying home with nothing to do was too much of a waste of time for him. And then look at An-Ziyan, who is still sleeping in bed at noon, he is spending his time lavishly.

It's too cruel to wake An-Ziyan up on Sunday again, and being the soft-hearted person that he is, Mai Ding made excuses for his cowardice. I'm not sure what to do. I've cleaned up, I've bought the food, I've paid the utility bills, and I can't seem to find anything to do. At that moment, he heard An-Ziyan's phone ringing, he walked into the bedroom and pushed An-Ziyan: "Your phone is ringing, pick it up." When he saw that An-Ziyan hadn't moved, he grabbed the phone from the bedside table, and when it appeared to show that it was Mr. Wang, he pushed An-Ziyan even harder: "Quickly, maybe it’s something important."

An-Ziyan made an impatient sound, "You can just answer it, it's noisy."

"I can answer?! Then what do I say, I can't let Wang find out we're a couple."

"Then let's say we're in a fxck buddies relationship."

Mai Ding threw the phone at An-Ziyan and An-Ziyan touched the phone and picked it up, "Hello, your daughter?" Mai Ding pricked up his ears and listened, but he couldn't hear what Wang was saying.

"Not going, I'm sleeping, it's off-duty time, I don't need to listen to you." An-Ziyan hung up the phone and then threw it casually on the bed, Mai Ding climbed onto the bed and sat on An-Ziyan's lap, knocking him, "An-Ziyan... before, I thought General Manager Wang liked you."

"What kind of stuff are you talking about?" As if he had heard something unpleasant, Mai Ding said, "Because he likes to ask you to fix his computer, some thirsty middle-aged woman is looking for young men plumbers and such to fix the plumbing?"

"I'm more interested in knowing where you got your information about women and plumbers."

"What Zhou Ge told me, he said that when he was experiencing life with Ellen, Ellen used to play the role of the middle-aged woman whose husband wasn't home and he played the role of a young, strong plumber, and the two slowly grew fond of each other, starting a tangled, conflicted relationship filled with happiness and regret. Love, alas, the fates really play tricks on people."

"I think it's adultery." An-Ziyan sat up and gave the again fooled Mai Ding a blank stare and couldn't help but grab his head, "What the hell is your IQ made of?" Mai Ding broke away from him and smoothed out his messy hair, "The topic got away from you again, the idea of Wang liking you was before. I heard you talking about his daughter on the phone. Is he interested in you and wants to introduce you to her? That sort of thing happens in novels too. If you refuse, you'll definitely annoy Mr. Wang, and you might not be able to make it in the company!"




An-Ziyan pulled his legs out of Mai Ding's ass and stood on the floor, slouching into the bathroom, "Who said I was going to turn down his daughter?" Mai Ding rushed to the bathroom, "Are you trying to play a game to get a promotion? No, you don't have a limit, but I do, I won't let you be with his daughter, I'm not stupid enough to let you date someone else."

Squeezing on the toothpaste, An-Ziyan teased as if nothing had happened, "Isn't self-sacrifice a feature of yours?" Mai Ding put the mouthwash cup filled with water in front of An-Ziyan, "Yeah, it's not like she's giving up on you. What if she really likes you, I have a temper too, I might hit her." The laughter that came from An-Ziyan stung Mai Ding's pride, and he stared at An-Ziyan, who was brushing his teeth in the mirror, and said angrily, "You want to see me jealous. You're begging me not to leave you, right? I can see through your ruse. Just wait and see. I'll seduce the daughter of General Manager Wang too. Let’s see what you will do then.” He also wanted to annoy An-Ziyan, who spat out the foam in his mouth, rinsed his mouth out with water, and said nonchalantly, "Then I'll have to congrats on finally still being in jail for child molestation."

"Sh, what?" He took a few seconds to think about An-Ziyan's words before finally saying neutrally, "Chief Wang's daughter is a little child?"

"Eight years old."

"You should have said so earlier. Wait, when did you meet General Manager Wang's daughter." An-Ziyan stepped out of the bathroom and shrugged, "The first time I saw her should have been in the park when you went for your internship."

"No, you were still in school and not in the company, much less knew Wang, right, and you would go to the park?"

“Yep.”

"That...” he suddenly realized, "You knew she was Wang's daughter before you deliberately met her, through her daughter you then... No wonder I thought that Wang always had a good relationship with you, and oh my God, you were definitely the villain in the movie!"

"Just happened to meet her."

"The hell I will believe that!"

Their bickering only stopped when there was a knock on the door and Mai Ding opened it, it was Yu Rongmei, standing in the doorway with a plate of cookies, tied with pink apron: "Whew, lucky you guys are home, my husband and I baked a lot of cookies and gave you some to try too." Mai Ding took the plate and was about to say thank you, when Yu Rongmei said, "If you're going to be insulting me again with being polite again don't bother, it's me who's interested in trying to make them. I didn't think we'd bake too much for us to finish, so I'll trouble you guys to help with some." She also looked at An-Ziyan, who ignored her.

"You couples really know how to live."

"Nothing of the sort, just fun."

Xu De opened the door and peeked out, "Honey, I'm going to go crazy if you don't come to the kitchen."

"I know, really, a little bit of work can't be done without me."




"Yes, yes, how can I be smart and capable without my wife." Xu De conceded in his blue apron, and Yu Rongmei smiled coquettishly, "Just playing." The air is full of pink in love squeezing Mai Ding into no space, he's like a big light bulb. When the door closed, the pink was gone, and he looked sideways at his husband, who had just gotten out of bed and was lying back on the couch reading a book.

"Falling asleep reading is bad for your eyesight."

"None of your business."

The conversation between Xu De and Yu Rongmei, the young couple, will probably never come between themselves and An-Ziyan, and they will never be wearing a couple's clothes and an apron, and An-Ziyan will never bragging about Mai Ding intelligence and ability enough to call him Lord Mai Ding, there is no doubt that all of these is never going to happen. He put the cookie on the coffee table and took a cookie and put it in his mouth, "You want some?"

"No need."

"You still hate them? Why it's been a while since we've been together, and I don't see anything about people that you can hate."

"Just annoying."

"You don't really know why, do you?"

"Yeah." He answered quite frankly, though, and Mai Ding picked up another cookie and put it in his mouth, "You should get a grip on your capriciousness!" Later he just brought the plate up and said as he ate, "But don't worry, if anything happens this time, even if I see you're beating up Xu De. I'd be on your side as well." An-Ziyan placed the book on his chest and teased further with interest, "What if I'm hitting Yu Rongmei."

"No hitting girls!"

"But what if I want to fight so badly?" What kind of man says something like he would love to hit a girl, alas, it's his own husband. Mai Ding was asking himself again, and he struggled internally for a moment, "Then you hit her lightly." An-Ziyan couldn't help but want to pinch Mai Ding's nose, and couldn't help but think his face was cute at the moment, but he wouldn't say it. Lu Wei's appearance in the first place wasn't necessarily a bad thing, because now their respective personalities were making concessions for the other.







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 52: A different ending than the Usual StoryChapters Home》Next: Chapter 54: Opposite Mr. and Mrs. Xu De (2),

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive