Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Love is More than a Word, Chapter 31: Tit-for-tat (4)...

Love is More than a Word《识汝不识丁》Shi Nu Bu Shi Ding
Love is More than a Word, Chapter 31: Tit-for-tat (4)...

Master Jin doesn't know where Mu Chun's confidence comes from.


Tao Mo really did immediately go to the errand boy to find out but the errand boy didn't even think: "I know what's going on here.”

Tao Mo was stunned "For what reason?"

The errand boy said, "I heard that Young Master Liang is a wheelchair user."

Master Jin immediately looked to Mu Chun, “Master Wood seemed to have just said that he didn't recognize Young Master Liang.”

Mu Chun: "Of course I don't recognize him."

"Then how did Master Mu Chun know he couldn't walk?"

"I don't know." Mu Chun's old spirit: "I just thought... I guess I heard about it."

He can't help it if he doesn't recognize Master Jin, but he's a little warier of him. Mu Chun was a man of many talents, but underneath, he was really something.

Tao Mo didn't care about the two of them and said to himself, “Is that why Young Master Liang is not good enough to propose?"

Master Jin said: "I'm sure you'll know the answer soon enough since you've called him to the court."

Mu Chun interjected: "The Qiu Family and Old Master Tong are just discussing marriage, so it's only right that no one should know about it, I  don't know how that Liang Family got wind of it."

Tao Mo was startled: "Could it be that the Liang Family knew about this because they wanted to marry?"

Master Jin said: "I think someone from the Qiu Family tipped him off." He said and looked towards Mu Chun.

Mu Chun smiled and didn't say anything.



In the afternoon, there was another person in the hall.

Because of his weak legs, Lu Zhenxue and Old Master Liang had a hard time supporting him.

Tao Mo said: "Where is your wheelchair?"

The man looked up in a stunning voice and said, "It's outside the hall."

I'm not sure if I'm as good-looking as Mu Chun and Gu She, but I'm sure he's very nice: "Bring the wheelchair in here and watch the seat."

The old Master Liang heard kowtowed and turned his head to get the wheelchair.

When the young man sat down Tao Mo said: "What is your name?"

The young man arched his hands and said: "I am Liang Wenwu."

Tao Mo said: "I heard you were at Tangyang County this morning, why didn't you show up?"

Liang Wenwu anticipated the question and said: "I'm not able to go to the court."




Old Master Qiu suddenly said: "When did you hurt your leg? Can you still walk?"

Liang Wenwu said calmly: "More than a year ago, I can't walk anymore."

Old Master Qiu pointed at the bridge of his nose "Well you Liang Wenwu, you know you're a cripple. To delay my daughter's life!"

Old Master Liang: "My son is only unable to walk but not unable to preside over my Liang Family Estate. If your daughter marries here, she can still be well fed and clothed."

Old Master Qiu: "What does a cripple say about food and clothing? I'm afraid he can't lift his arms or carry his shoulders."

Old Master Liang: "My family is full of servants who can carry with their hands and shoulders, not like the Qiu Family. That way I'll have to do everything myself!"

Old Master Qiu was speechless for a long while before he said: "Anyway, I will never let my daughter marry the A cripple!"

Old Master Liang shuddered with anger and said a few good words and finally bit his tongue: "This marriage is over. . .”

That's exactly what Old Master Qiu wanted. He immediately shouted at Tao Mo, "Da-ren, this is him. I beg Da-ren to judge from his own words!"

Old Master Liang was not annoyed by his miserable face, but he did not care for his words. Liang Wenwu is a cripple, but he's good at what he does. Liang Family has a good family background but is not afraid of not getting a wife.

Liang Wenwu suddenly said: "Da-ren. I would like to break off the engagement but there is one more thing I would like to ask Da-ren. Make a decision.”

Tao Mo was a bit confused by the change: "You said."

Liang Wenwu: "the Qiu Family Second Young Miss Old Master Tong is in his prime, but they are as old as father and daughter. Besides, Old Master Tong is married. The Qiu Family Second Young Miss is a good family girl if she remains as a concubine."

Old Master Liang snorted: "This can't be blamed. Only his father is to blame for being so money-minded!"

Old Master Qiu blushed with shame but there were some things he couldn't say and he froze in the hall.

Tao Mo looked here and there, and finally his eyes fell on the two litigators standing in front of him.

Sun Nuo and Lu Zhenxue didn't say anything until Tao Mo looked over at them, and then they moved.

Sun Nuo spoke first: "Marriage is a matter of life and death, it should not be taken lightly. Now that both families have made up their minds, we don't need to dwell on it any longer. Old Master Qiu Old Master Liang’s words are over. As for who the Qiu Family Second Young Miss will trust, I'm afraid it has nothing to do with... The Liang Family has nothing to do with it."

Liang Wenwu said: "If Old Master Qiu doesn't want to reconsider I won't break off the engagement."

Old Master Qiu scorned: "There is still about half a month to go and if you don't want to break it I'll wait until the day it expires."

Liang Wenwu frowned as if in thought.

Old Master Liang in turn persuaded him: "Son ah you do not marry that girl do not bother about her things. She'll have nothing to do with our Liang Family."

Liang Wenwu looked up steadily at Tao Mo and said: "Da-ren, please be gracious."

Tao Mo was confused: "I'm afraid it's not for you to decide."

”I am Qiu Wan'e here to see County Magistrate Da-ren." came a clear female voice from down the hall.

Everyone looked out in shock.

There was a woman in plain clothes kneeling outside the hall and looking particularly pitiful against the backdrop of the magistrates on either side.

"Nonsense! What are you doing here?" Old Master Qiu was the first one to jump up.

Master Jin lazily said: "Da-ren, the wood of the throne."

Tao Mo pats it subconsciously.

It's heavy.

Everyone in the room turned back in shock.

Tao Mo himself coughed in shock, "Please come forward."

Then the Qiu Family Second Young Miss got up, moved forward and knelt down again. She was wearing a veil, so people could only faintly guess from the outline of the veil that she had a good appearance. She bowed to Tao Mo and whispered: "I have come here to ask Da-ren's permission to do something."




Tao Mo said, “Is it for your marriage?"

Qiu Wan'e shook her head: "It's not about marriage. In fact, I've decided to become a nun and would like to ask Da-ren to vouch for me."

Old Master Qiu shouted: "What? You......."

Qiu Wan'e kowtowed in a calm voice "Please Da-ren."

Old Master Qiu almost ran over to her and dragged her home if it wasn't for the fact that this is a public hall.

Tao Mo said, "Why do you have to be so stubborn?"

Master Jin coughed repeatedly and whispered: "I wanted to become a monk in order to change the karma and understand the righteousness of the path", is it is the righteous way how is one to stop one from trying to achieving it?

"Tao Mo: "But she's in her youth this..."

Of course, Master Jin knew that she was in her prime and that she was only speaking out to provoke him, but she knew that she had to behave differently.

"What's the matter with you?" Liang Wenwu finally said with a hint of frustration and desolation.

Qiu Wan'e ignored him and kowtowed again "Please Da-ren."

Old Master Qiu was so angry that his eyes turned red and his hand punched the ground: "It was you who insisted on letting your mother go looking for a man to marry in the city! You were the one who chose Old Master Tong. Why are you going back on your word?!"

Qiu Wan'e raised her head slowly "I picked Old Master Tong, but only because I knew that the man I chose would be the one to marry her. Even though Liang Wenwu didn't want to marry me, he would have tried to stop me because of his past friendship. But I only guessed that he would stop it, but I didn't realize that he still didn't want to marry me." Such a desperate gamble, even at the cost of her own reputation, was a waste of money. She was disheartened by the thought.

Old Master Qiu said hatefully: "How can you not give up on this cripple?"

Qiu Wan'e said: "So I decided to become a nun."

Old Master Qiu pounded his chest: “No! No! You're trying to make me mad, aren't you?!"

Liang Wenwu whispered: "You don't have to do that. My legs are useless and I will never walk again."

Qiu Wan'e turned to look at him steadily and said coldly: "If you were my husband, you could have stopped me. If you were not my husband, why did you come to stop me?"

"Shame on you!" Old Master Qiu shouted.

Qiu Wan'e turned a deaf ear.

Tao Mo finally reacted "Then inform Liang Family, Qiu Family and... Old Master Tong is also the one who negotiated the marriage."

Qiu Wan'e nodded and said: "It's this humble daughter."

Old Master Liang saw that Liang Wenwu was still unresponsive and somewhat anxiously surrendered his hand to Tao Mo: "Da-ren, the Qiu Family Second Young Miss is so affectionate and... It is a perfect match for my son. Please let Da-ren set a date for them to marry."




Qiu Wan'e said: "Old Master Liang’s kindness is appreciated. But since I'm not destined to be with Young Master Liang, so it's no good asking Da-ren to be my witness. That I may become a nun without any concern."





~ Love is More than A Word ~



Prev: Chapter 30: Tit-for-tat (3)... 《 Chapters Home 》 Next: Chapter 32: Tit-for-tat (5)... ,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive