Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 44: Harming others and you will harm yourself

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 44: Harming others and you will harm yourself

It wasn't cold but it wasn't hot in October, the night was dropping down on the water, An-Ziyan was leaning against a rock, and Mai Ding was lying on his bosom. They didn't say another word, their faces facing different directions, An-Ziyan looking at the cottage, Mai Ding at the starless sky.


He didn't need words at the moment, having the sound of An-Ziyan's heartbeat with him was more than enough.

They'd have to go back the next day, but Mai Ding's clothes were still wet and he'd crushingly forgotten to hang them up last night. He pulled the closet open and it was empty, "There are no clothes?"

"No." An-Ziyan, in dry clothes, said.

"So how do I get back?"

"Who really knows?"

"Don't ever say those three words back to me! I will have to wrap it in a sheet first."

"No, the things in the cottage belong to Grandpa, and it would be stealing for you to take them."

"Do I count as special?"

"You think you're so special."

Mai Ding was jumping for joy and couldn't go back or he'd be late for the office tomorrow: "I'll borrow it and will pay it back right away."

"No."

"I can't go back otherwise."

"Why can't you go back." There were traces of evil in An-Ziyan's expression and Mai Ding took a step backward, "You, you want me to go back naked, no way, don't even think about it!" Only ten minutes after this, a naked Mai Ding ducked into the back of the car with his arms folded, he could clearly hear the front seat An-Ziyan laughing and pounding the seat: "What are you laughing at, what's so funny, focus on driving." His face burned red, and he was terrified of being stopped by the traffic police or being seen by someone.




He was very insecure and kept hugging his arms tightly, feeling like an AV actor. It's a coincidence that Li Ming stopped at a traffic light and greeted An-Ziyan with a warm greeting, "What are you doing here? Where's Mai Ding, isn't he with you?" Seeing Li Ming in his jacket, was like seeing the light at dawn, Mai Ding was about to speak when An-Ziyan turned the music volume up and pressed up the window, the green light came on, and he left the bewildered Li Ming behind.

"Why don't you let me speak to Li Ming, he's wearing his jacket, how nice of you to let him lend it to me." An-Ziyan didn't say anything.

"You just want to see me embarrassed!"

"Why would I let anyone see you naked?"

In spite of the indecent image Mai Ding now has, and in spite of the fact that he still blames An-Ziyan for everything that has happened to him, it still doesn't stop him from feeling that An-Ziyan's words made him feel happy, and the fact that someone you liked wanted to possess yourself alone was something to be happy about for Mai Ding under any circumstances. His pleasure was cooled by the subsequent complementary words of An-Ziyan.

"But it's also partly because I wanted to see you embarrassed naked."

"An-Ziyan!"

He arrived downstairs without any problems, and with his life expectancy reduced by ten years, he pushed the shoulder of An-Ziyan: "Come on, get up there and help me! Get a shirt and be quick, I'll wait for you down there." The content of going out and coming back to talk was similar, but the state and mindset were a hundred thousand miles apart. An-Ziyan pulled open the car door, opened the trunk, and took out a set of clothes that he had prepared a few days ago when he was working overtime and threw them to Mai Ding. He, he actually said to him, "I'm too lazy to go up and get it, so remember to wash those for me."

Mai Ding was so angry that his fingers were trembling, his eyes were bloodshot, and he was about to lose twenty years of his life: "You son of a b.itch, An-Ziyan, I wish you a thousand cuts of death. I'm going to be bad and I'm going to kill you!!!"

"Troublesome as hell, lock the car door." He tossed the car keys in as well and went upstairs.

Kill the man, but don't insult him! Mai Ding must not rest on his laurels, he must implement great plans.

When he got back to the office after the holiday, Mai Ding greeted everyone, and Guo Ping said unkindly, "I haven't seen you for two days and you're already brimming with enthusiasm! What good things have come across?" Some good things were encountered, but more bad things were, who spring up a bunch of blind men.

"Must have been off playing with women again."

"I wasn't, and I explained so many times, why don't you believe me."




"Okay, you're not playing around, let's pretend we don't know what you do okay."

"Still don't believe me, Master, help me tell everyone how I'm usually like as a person, you should know that my toying with women is a lie being set up maliciously against me." Mai Ding thought that Guo Ping had been with him the longest and must know him, but who expected Guo Ping to be silent.

"I really don't play around with women, you guys believe me though." Mai Ding said sincerely and genuinely, and the others were beginning to think a little that maybe Mai Ding was telling the truth, that he sure didn't look like he could play with women. The Playboy. At that moment, Mai Ding heard a familiar voice from behind him and quickly turned back, where Bai Xiaosi and An-Ziyan walked in together and attracted the whole office to looking at them, but An-Ziyan is bringing a girl for the first time, and everyone is speculating about the relationship between the two.

Mai Ding has to pretend he doesn't know Bai Xiaosi in order not to reveal her identity, and he'll probably pretend he doesn't know her when she finds out about the company's ban on dating in the same department. Bai Xiaosi stopped as she passed Mai Ding and stared at him with a pale face, "Is that you?"

What's she trying to do now? Mai Ding was afraid to speak, and Bai Xiaosi took an exaggerated step backward covering her mouth as if she couldn't believe what was happening, "Why are you in here?" An-Ziyan stared sideways at Bai Xiaosi, "You know him?"

Why don't you two just go back into acting business! Mai Ding screamed in his mind. Bai Xiaosi stared at Mai Ding resentfully, "More than knowing him, I never thought he'd be working here, it's a small world" she wiped the tear out of the corner of her eye, she then covered her entire face, acting just as pompous as when she used to pretend to be Mai Ding's girlfriend in front of Mai Ding's mother. Mai Ding couldn't say anything, staying in place, Bai Xiaosi finally controlled her emotions and continued: "He not only played with me, even my friend, he flirted with her, not only that, but he had the audacity to want me and my best friend to have a threesome with him I... I... don't want to remember the painful past, I don't want to see him again!!!" After saying that she deliberately and intimately took An-Ziyan's arm and walked into the office and closed the door.

The whole time Mai Ding couldn't get a word in edgewise, it was a dream, a nightmare, an April Fool's Day, haha, not really, hahaha. Mai Ding felt like he was going mad.

The phone in the bag vibrated twice, and it was from Bai Xiaosi.

[Mai-Mai, don't blame me. You betrayed me last time. This is what happens.]

Harming others and you will harm yourself, I don't know if Mai Ding understands that.







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~





Prev: Chapter 43: More than enough 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 45: Ask about ways to be bad(guy).,





Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive