Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 43: More than enough

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 43: More than enough

Once everything was spotless, Mai Ding collapsed on the clean floor, a sense of accomplishment welling up inside him, and looked around at his masterpiece, after all, they usually live in a rented house and don't get a better sense of what it's like to clean their own house.


"Is the tone ready?" He looked at An-Ziyan's canvas shoes.

"Almost."

"Play that song for me."

"I'll play it if you address me as what I am."

"What addressing, aren't you, my husband?!" Mai Ding rolled over onto his stomach, now that he could see the whole side of An-Ziyan's face, and continued to demand, "Sing that, ah, the song you wrote for me.”

"I've never written you any songs." He coldly refused.

"What? You don't remember? I'll sing it to you." Wouldn't you be ashamed to sing it yourself? He began to sing in a five-all-at-once-notes voice: "You, O you, are too naughty to speak and act in unison, O you" An-Ziyan rudely Interrupting him: "I didn't sing, and I didn't do anything stupid like that."

"Are you not going to admit that you've done something carnal? But come to think of it, you've done it more than once."

"I don't remember."

"Then I'll tell you again from the beginning."

"You try."

Mai Ding giggled, so An-Ziyan would be embarrassed about what he'd done, and he crawled over and hugged An-Ziyan from behind. Putting his face on his back, "Then play the rest for me, okay?"




"Troublesome." The sound of the piano filled the cabin like light, and Mai Ding didn't know what tune he was playing, but it was nice, but Mai Ding still thinks that the best sound in the world is the voice of An-Ziyan.

Dusk crept closer to them, and Mai Ding, asleep on the floor, opened his sleepy eyes and sat up wiping the drool from his mouth with the back of his hand. An-Ziyan was not far from him, reading a book.

"What's for dinner?" He asked a practical question, not forgetting that there were no signs of modernity or even electricity in the hut. An-Ziyan answered casually, "Who knows."

"You should be grateful you married me, but luckily I was prepared." Turns out the question was meant to be an evasive compliment, and Mai Ding took the bag and took out the milk and bread inside, "If you beg me, I'll share some of the."

"If you beg me, I'll consider not throwing you out."

"I knew you wouldn't have anything nice to say."

"Then you say."

"I'll check my luck, in case you're suddenly willing to beg."

"You've always had bad luck."

"I'm saving my luck for later." That's quite a bit of twisted reasoning.

After filling his stomach, Mai Ding wanted to take a shower, after all, he had sweated a lot today. He went into the bathroom, hot water is not an extravagant hope, just a cold shower to get by, turn the switch only to hear the faucet hissing, but there was no water running out. He poked his head out and asked, "Is the plumbing in the bathroom broken?"

"Who knows?" Another perfunctory reply.

"Count me out for not asking, I'll fix it myself." Mai Ding got candles and acted as a plumber. It ended up taking half an hour, and not only was the shower not done, but his whole body became dirtier. There was water coming from the pond outside, so he went out, the boards creaking, the water rippling, and no one in sight.

"An-Ziyan?"

A hand came out of the water and grabbed Mai Ding's ankle, and Mai Ding almost screamed in shock, sitting on his butt on the board, and the top of An-Ziyan’s face was warmed by the last light of dusk, but the content of the words was the opposite: "I'm coming to drag you to hell." Saying that he was dragging Mai Ding into the water, Mai Ding reversed his body in panic, his mouth screaming no, his fingers clasping the floor and crawling into the house as if he really was going to be pulled into hell. In vain his lower body had fallen into the water, and he was screaming, "My pants, no, they're getting wet, and my clothes, I only came with this pair, don't, don't, leave me alone, don't." It was easy to misunderstand the content of the words alone. Finally, he stopped screaming, because there was no point, and his whole body was submerged in water.

Mai Ding turned and threw himself at An-Ziyan and kept pushing him, "You never listen to me do you, you're going to bully me aren't you?"

"Probably."

"And you admit it!"

"Keep it down."

"Why should I keep my voice down?" Mai Ding deliberately increased the volume.




"That's fine if you wake up the water demon and then don't freak out and pee your pants again."

"Sh, what water demon, I'm not superstitious." Not superstitious yet, begging this god and that god every day for luck. He was wary of the water, but the sky made it so he couldn't see the bottom, and it is not that Mai Ding had fear of the water, but he feared what was invisible underneath it. Noticing the look on Mai Ding's face, An-Ziyan had to say, "I lied to you."

"You lied to me again!" His attention turned away, staring as if he had made some great decision and said, "Yes! I'm also going to become bad, become even worse than you, and bully you every day from now on to see how you feel!"

"Doesn't matter."

"Call you indifferent, call you indifferent." Mai Ding continued to push An-Ziyan, who didn't grasp the strength, his own face plunged into the water, choking on it and coughing. An-Ziyan reached out and lifted his face, "Hey, is there anything wrong?"

"I feel off."

"You might be dying."

"It's not that serious!" Mai Ding flung the water droplets from his hands at An-Ziyan.

"Only artificial respiration can save you."

"............ "

Mai Ding was brought back to life.

It wasn't cold but it wasn't hot in October, the night was dropping down on the water, An-Ziyan was leaning against a rock, and Mai Ding was lying on his bosom. They didn't say another word, their faces facing different directions, An-Ziyan looking at the hut, Mai Ding at the starless sky.

He didn't need words at the moment, having the sound of An-Ziyan's heartbeat with him was more than enough.







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~





Prev: Chapter 42: A place to forget everything. 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 44: Harming others and you will harm yourself ,





Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive