Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

The En of Love (TOSSARA), Chapter 3: Flirting with me?

The Busy Love of a Young Engineer, (TOSSARA)
The En of Love (TOSSARA), Chapter 3: Flirting with me?

[Sarawut]


I banged down to the stone stool table and sighed for the hundredth round of the day. I lost my gear yesterday. I think I lost it at the pool. I couldn't find it when I went back. I posted the search on Facebook, and no one said they saw it. It's early afternoon, and there's no sign of it.

Don't you guys know that gear is an important part of me?

I have to get my gear to propose to my future wife!

"Stop sighing, Bar, the air is getting toxic," Yihwaa, sitting next to me, said. She's the most beautiful woman in the group because she was our year Faculty Star.

"What are you going to do, gear?"

"Stop doing that. You kid already looks edgy," Pond said, pushing my head, Pond, the younger is the leader of the Hazing Team, anyone who sees him they would be fearing and shrinking their heads, especially one-year-old boy who almost saw him running away.

"My gear," I said, squeaking and banging at the table again. My good friends don't care about me. They continue to sit and read cartoons and eat sweets.

A lot of people say the Engineering Faculty are a bunch of junkies, and I don't argue. We are not smoking men, we are just in love with drinking till the middle of the night if you see us at the pub, most are asleep from the drinking. And some are finding a secret corner to spot the girls.

I've got a lot of friends, but yesterday I invited myself to swim with Ai'Vee, I love water like a fish, so I went with them. I wanted to show off to the girls, but went there and come back.

I freaking... Lost my gear

"You're going to be so stressed out, you need to disconnect man," Vee said.

"Well, you stupid fvck! You know how hard it was to get that gear, the seniors almost killed us during the cheer activities. And even the free beer from P’Teng is not going to fix that,” I said this as I pressed my finger at my head temple trying to temper the headache.

"Then use booze to let go of the funk. As for the girls, you don't have to flirt, you don't have to," I dare you to take your eyes off the phone to talk to me.

"You don't have to talk about those annoying thin men, some of them are very irrelevant."

"It has nothing to do with it. All women want to date a thin, white guy," Yu said.

"Well, if you're talking about it, add your legs, I'm sure," he said.

"Add your dad’s legs!"

"Well, yes, well, you're comfortable, man. I'm going to read the novel," Yihwaa said, before bending down on the phone screen.

Bad friends!

I was still sitting on a stone stool in the gear yard, even though it had passed almost evening and cold as hell. People were coming and the crowd was getting bigger and more because so many sophomores came out of the classes. The ladies from many groups look edgy around the gear yard like every day. Someone's sitting with a girlfriend. Some of them brought friends and their girlfriends. A bustling jockeying’s sound coming from different directions. It doesn't make me feel a little bit more cheerful like them.

"You guys, that's Nong Kan."

"He is so freaking handsome, man."

“Ai’Hiaa! Even though I'm a man, you still say it's handsome."

"You - your friend’s handsome."

"My God, oh my god, ~ the seniors joined in in the egging and screaming ~”

The sound is getting louder and louder, so it's so loud that it doesn't go through me. I'm not in the mood to reciprocate and cheer.

Pang.

...




The first sound is the pen sound in Ai'Pond’s hand falling. The other is the sound that was released gently when he opened his mouth until all our friends followed his line of sight.

Wait a minute. You're going to make sure you're all so handsome?

"Freaking handsome"

"Really, you," he said.

“What?” I asked Pond, who was sitting opposite me.

"Behind you..." Ai'Vee said, pointing at my back.

"Nong Kan, my husband," Yihwaa whispered to me softly.

I turned around and looked at someone, and the man standing behind me. Like they say, I said it too "Oh, shit! He is freaking handsome.”

“Phi khrap,"

Who's he calling?

"Phi... you lost your gear yesterday."

It's me.

"I brought it back to you khrap." The tall boy speaks and holds up a necklace that I'm familiar with. The glorious symbol of my faculty stands in front of me. I got up and grabbed it and flipped the version code.

Yes, really, thank God.

Free booze with your wife's proposal gear came back to Bar.

"Hooei, thank you so much," I said, reaching out to get the gear with it, but it pulled back.

"Phi khrap" the junior speaks up and looks at me. "At yesterday's post, was it really khrap?" he asked.

"What the hell was yesterday 's post?" I moved back and thought about yesterday, and I just posted that gear was missing.

"That you said, who gives the gears back on, and then that person can ask for a reward later," he said.

"Well, yes, I'm going to give it to the person." I'd say that with a slightly irritated tone, thank you for bringing it back, it's not good to bark at the junior, these good learners are really selfish. That's all I can give you.

"Let me flirt, khrap," he said, smiling, raising his hand and holding his back. While I'm gaping, who is that? Yihwaa? When I turn to their eyes one by one to ask if they are the intended target if he's going to flirt with someone. They shut up and blinked and looked at me.

Who is it then? When I didn't get an answer from my best friend, I turned around and asked him.

"I'm going to flirt with Phi khrap," the junior said and added a sweet smile.

"Flirting? Flirting with me?" I am a freaking man you bastard.

“Khrap... Flirt with Phi,"

"......"

"I really like Phi." What's wrong with a kid these days? Seriously, have you seen me for ten minutes?

I was still quiet, looking at it with my friends who went back and forth blinking.

"If Phi doesn't let me flirt, I won't return the gears," he said, putting his hand with the gear behind him.

"Let the freaking junior flirt with you," Pond said, shaking.

"Yeah, you've been single for a long time," Vee says.

"There's no other chance you're going to find a handsome husband like this," Someone bravery said.

"Although I'm sorry that Kan likes a man, it's okay if that guy is you," Yihwaa said, shaking my arm gently.

"Look at my mouth, everybody, I'm – a - man." I'm focused one word at a time and look at them.

"Phi won't let my friend flirt with you?” A junior asked.

"I'm a man," I insisted.

"Well, this gear is going to be with me forever." The boy said he put the gears in his pants pocket.

"You! ... give it back."

"You are going to let me flirt with ya?"

"Ai!...."

"......"

"....."

"......"

"Well, you can flirt!"

Flirt. It's not like you're going to get a chance to do the flirting.

After the boy told me that he was going to flirt with me and I said yes reluctantly, it dragged me to the Mor Market. For he said this reason, 'I'm flirting with Phi, Phi, you have to give me a chance.' When it's over, my friends push me back.

What’s even worse, the gear, he hasn't returned my gear.

I'd cried a million times.

Free Liquor Free Beer From the Senior

Mushrooms!

"You go with P'Bar, I'm going to go swimming." His friend spoke after parking nearby the Mor Market

"Well, see you at the uni," he replied to a friend.




"What the hell are you going to get back?"

"It will be alright back if we use the shuttle bus," at the university, we have a car for the free in-college travel we call the shuttle bus. A little lazy student will use the shuttle bus to go around the university, which will have many lines divided along the route.

"Are you good with that?" a friend asked.

"Here... P'Bar will go with me," he said, pointing at me.

"What do I have to do with that?"

"Well, I'm flirting with Phi, Phi has to take care of me."

"You wanted to flirt with me, I didn't say I was going to flirt with you."

"I'm going to flirt with Phi or Phi is going to be flirting with me, that's the same thing, just switch of words." I'm a fool to think about the doctor's righteousness or the people who study the doctors are sneaky like this.

"Well, I will leave you to it.” His friends talked to me before waving their goodbyes and driving away.

Are they really communicating?

The evening market is full of student groups who come to spend. Some people buy clothes, some buy jewelry, some come for a walk with friends. Some are looking for something to eat.

Just like me.

I went slowly into the first alley, through the first and second stores that sold women's dresses. It's been a lot of people in the market lately. There's been a lot of people scrambling so I had to walk and squeeze here and there. Someone stopped looking at the people next to me, but they didn't care.

A lot of people might think I'm gullible following him.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no,

I'm hungry.

"You! Just a moment,” I stopped and called at him when I turned to the first food shop. After walking through the clothing store,

"My name is Kan khrap... Tossakan,” He stopped and then spoke slowly. And looked at me like I had known his name, calling you there.

"Whether Tossakan (Ravana), Phralak (Abbot), or Praraam(Rama) is up to you! I'm going to eat toasted eggs," I told him to point to the toasted egg shop, and I'm going to go for a hot toast, and if you buy it and walk around, it's going to be still warm when you're eating.

"Phi, do you know I have a brother named Phralak, Praraam and Nangseeda?"

"Ha?!

"I have a twin brother named Phralak and Praraam, and a sister named Nangseeda."

What the?

"Your mom doesn't have a Montho's name, does she?" I asked while tilting my neck.

"Sloppy, Phi," He didn't answer, but I went back.

"If it's true, it's a good honor," I said excitedly. Think about it, khrap, who's going to think about naming their children after a Ramakien Buddhist Mythology? Even though most people have a similar name. But this just too much na.... a mom named Montho, her son is Tossakan, Phralak, Praraam. Nangseeda Oh, it's so effed up, the ancestors of poetry would be proud.

"I still don't have a Sunwanmatchaa(A Golden Fish)," he said, smiling and joking.

"I'm Hanumaan."

“Phi is a monkey?"

"Monkey!

"Phi's going to eat eggs... not toast." He walked in and whispered before paying for me.

This junior just outwitted me.

I don't eat raw eggs.

I didn't answer anything about the egg. I just frowned and walked it out of the store. I like toasted eggs, so I can't eat other eggs.

I walked through a lot of shops and we went to almost every shop. Now we're sitting in the pavilion where he's set up so we can sit down and eat. The hot yum tray was placed at the hands of a first-year medical student named Tossakan, and a variety of food was followed by my own hands.

"Phi, what do you want to drink? I'm going to buy it," He says after putting the bag on the table.

"Watermelon Smoothie" I answered and handed him a hundred baht.

"I will pay."

"Why do you want to pay for me?

"No, I brought Phi, I have to pay."

"If you bring a friend, you pay.” If my friend was ten, he'd die.

"As a friend then I should pay for it."

"...?"

"Phi is a lot more special than a friend."

You bastard! Don’t get angry Bar

Maybe it's because he's looking at me, or it's because I'm making eye contact.

"Embarrassed? Phi?" freaking boy Tossakan, walking around behind and talking up gently to me.

"You are embarrassed! I'm not a 14-year-old girl who just learned about love, go buy the freaking smoothies," I turned it around and pointed it at the smoothie shop behind "Watermelon Smoothie." I ordered my finger for him to head to the shop again.

"Khrap, I'm going to go now."

The return trip was with a shuttle bus, he didn't call his friend to pick us up, and I didn't call my friends either. I asked him if he saw it standing at the sign, and I thought it was never a bus. Why don't you try it? Did this guy drive a car?

"Where do you live?" I asked him after we boarded the bus. The shuttle bus that passes through the market has a single cable, so it is not possible to select a line. If it's in a place where the car doesn't pass, it's a cheap line.

"Medicine Faculty’s Dorms."

"Well, I'm going to have to connect the yellow line again. Why is life already so hard?"

"Sorry khrap,” Sighing, the boy sitting next to me, bowing his face and talking gently.




"I'm complaining. I'm going to get the tax on the way anyway. My Dorms are across from your Dorms."

"Then I'm going to be a friend and come over," he said, sending me a smile.

"You're going to go down your dorm, and I am going to get myself back." I think I'm going to go the other way.

I don't want to look at it, I want to look at it and feel bad about myself.

You bastard!

After the shuttle bus, me and he got down at the same time. It's just a walk across the tower. My Dorms were across his, but he followed me. When I turned around and asked, he was just sending me a smile.

You're good, Doc.

I stopped on my two-wheeled motorcycle. I can't buy an expensive car because I don't want to. I have to save money to buy liquor. The motorcycle is a good ride, so I'm going to go.

In fact, I'm riding a bike, it's called Polo khrap, I've been using it for a while, and when the morning is a bit cold it love it, I love the water, love the fish and love the trees and I wouldn't be sad if we didn't put my life against the little friend standing next to my. I now..

"Do I have to drop you off?" I don't think he's going to go away.

"No need. I can walk back.” And that was it, “ Phi wants to do something tomorrow evening?" Tossakan asked after I straddled my bike.

"I don't know, I'm gonna wing it."

"Well, I'll call you tomorrow, Phi."

"You have my LINE?"

"P'Yihwaa gave it to me before we left the faculty."

Ai’Yihwaa e !!

TOSSARA

#Tossara

#Engineering has a gear, doctor's wife.


Prev: Chapter 2: Lost gear?.... Can keep I it na khrap [Chapters Home] Next: 

Comments

  1. Bar is so cute the series was too short, 😭 but i hope you can update soon 🙂
    thank you for doing this ❤️👍🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive