Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

The En of Love (TOSSARA), Chapter 2: Lost gear?.... Can keep I it na khrap

The Busy Love of a Young Engineer, (TOSSARA)
The En of Love (TOSSARA), Chapter 2: Lost gear?.... Can keep  it na khrap
TOSSARA 1
[Tossakan]

It's evening already and is this kind of thing is really suitable for the time

What crazy day?

I just want to escape the freshmen reception meeting.

The Faculty of Medicine that somebody says is all studies. It also has a freshman reception, like other faculties. And I may be like other students who are lazy to join this activity so I have like everyone else tried to find a way to escape

I told the old seniors that I was a swimmer and want to practice for the Freshmen Games. So he allowed me to come out. If you run away or jump, you have to make it. That’s right I told the senior to check the name as well so I can participate in many activities.

"You bastrd Gun (Sat Kan) you finally came, and now the girls will only look at you." Beam who was in the water said to me and then swam towards me sitting on the edge of the pool.

"My name is Tossakan, not Sat (Bastard) Kan (Gun)." I think and then jumped headfirst into the water

"Don't glare at me. You managed to run from the freshmen activities because of me," Beam said and snarled at him.

In truth, I'm not an athlete nevertheless a swimmer. I just had to find an excuse and come with the xxhole, who is a real athlete.

I can’t piss him off. I have a brain.


"Yes, this Tossakan person will never forget Khun Vee's favor na khrap," I said and bowed his head a little. Without any real appreciation

Just want to disturb the feet

"Come down to swim with me." The xxhole invited me

"No, I'm lazy," I said back.

"You better come, if you sit down with your legs and play with the phone chatting up a girl. I will snitch to your wife to wait and see when he gets here.” Vee said and pointed an accusatory finger at my face.

"What the heck? I dare you to say that again and see what will happen."

"There is protection. Oh." Vee made a joke.

"Oh my god"

"I went swimming. Then send a text and get the younger brother to come see me. We can then return to the dormitory together. "He said and swam out.

The third person that we are talking about is another friend of ours as well. The three of us have been in a besties relationship since middle school.

Beam, who is a tall handsome white swimmer, talks about his figure all the bloody time, perfect. He is a freaking athlete.

I am Tossakan, who is just handsome. Yes, where? Don't forget the little brain which can function enough to be able to get into the Medicine Faculty.

Another person, Nanathon, is the only person in the group that we are extremely protective of. He is small, thin, looking young like a medical student. Aside from being cute, he is also good at studying. Is a person who participates in every activity and never misses school Unlike me and Beam who are able to jump and fool around, chilling. We have just passed a year.


I would like to live a life without anyone controlling me and my actions for a freaking second



Tossakan: After studying, come to see us at the pool.

Nana Khrap: You are a bunch of bad guys

Tossakan: After the Freshmen activities, wanna play?

Nana Khrap: I'm busy.



After I sent a message to the chat group, I kept an eye out looking at the side of the pool which was filled with girls. A couple of groups of them sat looking towards me. One of them raised her hand and waved greetings and I smiled back a little.




Who said handsome and arrogant go together?

Who says that if you are smart you have to be selfish?

I'm a super friendly guy



I turned my attention to the phone in my hand. Open the blue app or Facebook that people play around the world.



Dream Dream

10 mins

Nine o'clock at the edge of the pool, I would like to take off the shirt and be invited to swim too

23 likes 5 comments

Nephi Panlike: You bxtch !! That is nong Gun

Pp pan: Handsome shines through your pool!

One na: I want to take the plunge to the pool and swim

Nu: Playing with Nong Kan

Rta ghn: If I fainted, would the doctor give mouth to mouth to me?


I lifted my mouth in a little smile. Although the semester wasn’t long, I was well-known to many people. Because I came to this university to do a medical demonstration and I also study at the Faculty of Medicine. It is a group that everyone fawns at the thin handsome looking doctor. The doctor is gay and even if that is clear it is still cool to being looked at by the seniors



PongPongGy

20 mins

I saw a doctor in the pool.

38 likes 4 comments





Da Darin

30 mins

Request to be in the Kan’s Fan Club.

46 likes




I keep scrolling. Many people complain about the weather. Many people are complaining about school. I like to use social media. It helps to cure loneliness.



Bar Sarawut

30 mins

Hot, I want to swim

87 likes 8 comments

Yiwaa: Come to see me at the pool so we can swim together.

Bar Sarawut: Together right?

Pandora: Yeah, I mean Kan, the medical faculty.  
(Kan=together)

Yiwaa: He's so handsome, I want to drag him into the pool

Bar Sarawut: Do I care? I will go swimming

RAFie: Come on, I 'm waiting

U unun: Crushed friends

Tonkla: Wait for you guys




I've followed this senior for a long time. I studied at a school and attached some classes to this university, so it's not strange that I came to university often. He was a senior at our school. He doesn't know me. As you can see in the comments, I know I was born two years after him. In the past, he was only reading books for exam preparation and not really taking care of himself like now. When I was in high school and university I was so very different.

"Put this on." A voice rang to my right. Not far away, I saw the person I just read his status.

"Come quickly," one of his friends swam in and asked.

"The faculty is only here," he answered and nodded towards his faculty.

"Go down to show off. Your girls manage to scream because their cute doctor is here." The friend who walked with him slapped him gently on his shoulder. While he was preparing to go to the pool

"Come on, ladies, I will show you how the real thing looks. They would crawl on knees and fall on the engineering boy." He said and took off his robe. Revealing the whitest chest and abdomen which has no fat and has little muscle

Ah... Feeling like a warm-up




"Are you sure you are an athlete?"

"Why are you saying that?" He turned back to ask friends before going into the water.

"Muscles are absent on your body. This is what is called thin." Yes, I am thin with a face that many people think is handsome and I turned to look at my friend's hammer before...

Tum tom!!!

"Go should down first before me. You freaking xsshole!" He cursed his friend in the water. In which his friends would just laugh and rub the water from their faces

"Come down, I have an athletic body."

"Come down you so I can break you, thin boy."

Tum tom!!!

The second boom was dunked from the place where he jumped. Then swam to chase friends in the water, fun and merrily banging in the water. Are these university students? He is different from when he was in high school.

The time from the late afternoon shifted to evening. More people began entering the pool. Many people come to look at handsome athletes. Many people sit and watch friends. And some people go swimming and It's good that the swimming pool is wide enough for many athletes to swim.





Rrrr ~



"What?" I pressed the phone in my hand after seeing the caller's name.

[Where are you? Why are there so many people there?]
A sweet voice complained along the line.

"You can't see me? I'm too handsome" I replied.

[I am here! Where is this?]

"The edge of the pool on the football field"

[Just saying so much] This was said before the caller cut the call.

Five minutes later, Na walked towards me. Discussions about getting Nongs and the issue of selecting the stars of the Faculty Moon and Star Competition in which he said that I have to go because my code senior forced us to go.

"If you don't go, P’Kong will cut you." He criticized me.

"Erm, I'm going to go." I replied and pressed to play a game on the phone waiting for that athlete's Beam. There are times that I looked up to the Engineering Group, which only had three, four members, but now there are ten.

So scary!!!

Many people are looking at me and Ai’Na, who was reading next to me. This doesn't leave me with my so called free time at all. My friend looked at me and smiled a little. I bet on one of the university's pages will have a picture of me with Ai’Na and then put on the caption

I'm already used to it, about my mixing with my friends who have been dating since middle school. But then the truth is they are the friends I know.

"I can only read half of the book. When will your friend come out?” He said and bowed flat with the cement seat.

"Look up we are going back at 8:30." I said and pulled the collar up.

“I may die of pneumonia by then... Hey, you look at the engineering group there. He is still up. "He said and pointed to the group of people who had gradually come out of the pool.

In truth, this went on for a very long time. So long that many people have already gone looking for food and drinks because it is already late. But people like these? They get to stay as long in the pool as they like and by people I mean Beam.

"What pneumonia? That only happens to others." I think.

"Shit! I'm so freaking hungry. "

"And what should I do about that?"

"Yell at that moron still swimming. No one is watching. What is he showing for?” That was awkward.

"Erm, I'm hungry too."

"Ai’Beam!!!" Oh no, there are no people. But at this level, what the rest of the people who have remained have to turn to look at? I turned my head to cover the mouth, shouting to Beam before I even called. The bastrd knows the time is over. When he heard our shouts he hurriedly move his feet

"Why did you call like that?" He said, then put your hands, feet and the edge of the pool before lifting himself up.

"I'm hungry," I said.

"Hurry and change your outfit." I said and pushed his head lightly.

"I like to play on the head." He said and touched my face.

"My name is Tossakan"

"I protected you from the Freshmen activities! So you need to feed me. See you in front of the gym, "said it, flicked his face, walked away, to change his clothes.

"Shithead, pretends to be touchy feely and still makes an argument to get a free meal." I murmured while collecting books in my bag.

"You are super freaking rich. Paying for a single meal is ok." He said.

"Isn't he rich too? You think in swimming in money "

"Let's go, go I’m freaking hungry. I will pay." I said and pushed the back of him to walk away. Then walked and complained about Ai’Beam because he is slow and if we don’t eat we are going to end up gastritis here.

"Hey you! What's that?” I turned the way I pointed. And found a chain hanging on the side of the pool

"A... Gear"

"Of course, it must belong to those engineering groups. What should I do with it?"

"Take it back." I think then walked and picked up that gear. There is something in the code, model number. I flipped it back and put it in my bag. Maybe it belongs to one of our senior brothers. Maybe it belongs to him P’White.

"Do you know?" Na Asked.

"Two people here I know are the senior from my previous school"

"Hoy! Yes, the senior person who you followed Ai’Beam and then you came to watch him swim?”

"If yes, then?" I answered and showed a cunning smile.

"Yeah P’Gun... P’Gun. Now you can dare him to accept you." He said and teased

"I will do, then"




"Oh yeah, yeah, grown up... Shit, shit you are going to have a boyfriend ~" My friend dragged a long voice teasing me about me who had not had a lover. Because my father wanted me to take the medical examinations while studying, my mother forbade me from getting involved in these matters. Even if a woman or a man approached me, my mother would not allow me to see anyone. Said that he waiting for me to take the medical entrance examination first

Now I have already taken the entrance exam.


"The boyfriend is not yours until you have flirted with him first," I said and pushed the back for it to walk quickly.

After having dinner, we were then separated and returned to their nest. I chose to stay in the Medicine Faculty's dormitory because it was in the university. I will be comfortable and not have to drive back and forth and my mother was also pleased with this place. Ai'Na and Ai’Beam are rooming together but am rooming alone. Normally, I also have to have friends. But I don't like rooming with other people, so use my dad's excuse to study hard to be to room alone

I flipped back and forth in bed. I wanted to jump. This was not to test the springs of the bed but I was being too lazy. To be honest, I am not very busy right now and still have nothing to do. Just a moment ago I went to my room, went to shower and came out to read a book. That was boring so I stopped.

This is just at ten o'clock.

I picked up the thin phone and clicked into the blue app again. Chase after reading the stories of the many students in the app. Many people were checking in at the backyard pub. Many people check in to the milk shop. Some people complain about the freshmen activities. Some people complain about SOTUS cheer activities



Dew dely

46 mins

Damn Chanee you smell like the chlorine. Then you have to go and get along with his nong Gun, sitting with full joy as if you are going anywhere. Does your wife take control of your life? Is my heart hurt? Chanee

2639 likes 490 comment




It's a picture of me and Na taken from the back when I pulled my collar up and tried to balance myself and sit well. As I said, it must be funny. I don't mind this kind of thing where they speculate about me and my friend. Creating a page, creating a group, I think that's good. Shared many things over there. If only it wasn't too intrusive, I wouldn't mind. I smiled laughing at that picture again when looking back. It was a picture of a senior who had a flabby face in the pool because his friends teased him. The size of this photo shoot is still cute ~ I smile again with myself before moving through without reading comments.



Hmm?



Bar sarawut

1 hr

My Gear is lost.

146 likes 23 comment




I saw him posting like that. I moved my hand to click to read comments.



U unun: Where did you go today?

Bar Sarawut: When I went to swim, I forgot where I put it and I won't be able to go back .

Pond Pawee: You are so stupid.

Yiwaa: Don't blame me, blame Teangnueng wayo.

Teangnueng wayo: Bad boy, leave me out of it!!

Pin pinna: It's hard to get a gear. What if someone finds it?

Bar Sarawut: I hope they will bring it back

Tonkla: Ah that’s unlikely

pVnn: Someone bring it back please na, pity him na khrap

oOO noy: Let's go for alcohol

RAFie: Who wants to get gear?

Bar Sarawut: Please anyone who can bring it back and that person can ask for anything.

Yiwaa: What will you give?

Bar Sarawut: If they dare to ask...


I scrolled reading the comments and laughing.

Ah.... I am anxious about tomorrow.... I have to gather courage to ask to keep the gear.






Please tag

#Tossara

# Engineering gearbox with his doctor.

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive